|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the last thing Brigham say to Serena at the end of Chapter Twelve?
(a) None of the answers are correct.
(b) I'm exhausted.
(c) We grow old together.
(d) Let's get some sleep.
2. What is Serena's special place to go when she is troubled?
(a) The loch.
(b) A field of lavender.
(c) The river.
(d) Their pond.
3. What does Serena insist Malcolm do when he wants to visit Coll?
(a) Get washed up.
(b) Change his dirty shoes.
(c) Go outside.
(d) Take a nap.
4. In Chapter Eleven, why does Fiona ask Serena to sit down?
(a) She is upset because Serena is keeping secrets.
(b) She has a problem and wants to talk to Serena about it.
(c) She is angry because Serena is neglecting her chores.
(d) She senses there is something wrong with Serena and wants to talk about it.
5. In Chapter One, where are the two men from who attack Brigham and Coll on the trail to Glenroe?
(a) They are from the MacDonald Clan.
(b) They are robbers from Edinburgh.
(c) They are English soldiers from Inverness.
(d) They are from the Campbell clan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Serena tell her mother she doesn't want to be?
2. What does Ian MacGregor tell Serena before the wedding?
3. What does Malcolm say when he meets Brigham?
4. What does Serena think about Brigham being a blue blood?
5. What does Fiona tell Serena about the duel Brigham fights with Standish?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)