|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who summons Brigham downstairs on his first evening in Glenroe?
(a) Coll MacGregor.
(b) Ian MacGregor.
(c) Serena MacGregor.
(d) Fiona MacGregor.
2. Why does Serena say she wishes she were a man?
(a) Because then she would never have to have a baby.
(b) Because then she could be head of the house.
(c) Because then she could ride in breeches.
(d) Because then she doesn't have to sit and wait.
3. What does Malcolm say when he meets Brigham?
(a) He asks if he is the man who saves his brother's life.
(b) He laughs and tells Brigham Serena hates him.
(c) He says he is happy to meet Brigham.
(d) He asks if Brigham is the English pig.
4. How does Serena reply when Brigham asks if he hurt her?
(a) That she isn't hurt by him.
(b) That she hates him.
(c) That she is going to hurt him.
(d) That she is not easily hurt.
5. What does Brigham notice about Maggie MacDonald?
(a) She is not interested in Coll.
(b) She is very interested in Coll.
(c) She is a terrible hostess.
(d) She is flirting with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Serena finally admit to Brigham after he catches up to her and forces her to talk?
2. Why does Gwen take charge when they get Coll into the house?
3. In the opening of Chapter Seven, what bad news does Brigham receive?
4. Where does Fiona suggest Brigham have his breakfast?
5. What secret wish does Serena have that means she has to go to confession?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)