|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter Four, what does Brigham say about Serena's insults since he arrives?
(a) That she has no respect.
(b) That she thinks she gets away with it becasue she is a woman.
(c) That he doesn't take it any more.
(d) That she is a spoiled brat.
2. When Brigham talks about their being together after the war, how does Serena respond?
(a) She doesn't shame her family.
(b) She doesn't love him enough.
(c) She doesn't want to leave her family.
(d) She doesn't want to live in London.
3. Who summons Brigham downstairs on his first evening in Glenroe?
(a) Coll MacGregor.
(b) Ian MacGregor.
(c) Serena MacGregor.
(d) Fiona MacGregor.
4. What teasing warning does Serena give Brigham about ever having a mistress?
(a) She throws him out on his ear.
(b) She divorces him.
(c) She packs his bags and leaves them outside.
(d) She kills her and him, but him more horribly.
5. What happens to the MacGregor's in 1735?
(a) The Scottish start their war against England.
(b) The MacGregor's move to Glenroe.
(c) English Dragoons pillage their village.
(d) Malcolm MacGregor is born.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Serena tries a similar trick on Brigham and pretends to slip while carrying milk to the house?
2. When they leave the reception in honor of their wedding, where does Brigham carry Serena?
3. What treasured item does Brigham pack to take with him on his trip to Scotland?
4. In the morning at the beginning of Chapter Three, what is Brigham thinking about his valet?
5. What does Brigham say to Fiona when he comes down to the ball?
This section contains 395 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)