|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Brigham Langston's title?
(a) The fourth earl of Ashburn.
(b) Duke of Langston.
(c) Duke of Earle.
(d) Captain Langston.
2. When France withholds their support of the rebellion, what does Prince Charles do to raise money?
(a) He uses his trustfund.
(b) He sells two frigates.
(c) He seeks help from Spain.
(d) Pawns his mother's rubies.
3. What does Brigham feel about the people who are their hosts along the trail?
(a) That they are peasants.
(b) None of the answers are correct.
(c) That they are not intelligent.
(d) That they are too weak to fight with them.
4. When they leave the reception in honor of their wedding, where does Brigham carry Serena?
(a) To their room at the hotel.
(b) To the dancefloor.
(c) To the infirmary.
(d) To his room at Holyrood.
5. What does Ian MacGregor tell Serena before the wedding?
(a) I hope you are as happy as your mother and I are.
(b) Make me a happy grandfather.
(c) She takes her husbands name, but she always is a MacGregor.
(d) Always listen to your husband and you are happy.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Serena reply when Brigham asks if he hurt her?
2. How does Brigham reply when Fiona asks if she should leave or stay while he eats breakfast?
3. How does the Prince finally proceed with the war?
4. What does Serena think about while she rests from her ride?
5. Who does Brigham ask to dance the first dance?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)