|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the next stumbling block to Serena and Brigham getting married?
(a) Serena doesn't think she can be an Earl's wife.
(b) Serena doesn't think she can leave her parents.
(c) Serena doesn't think she can make him happy.
(d) Serena doesn't think she can live in a city.
2. Where does Fiona suggest Brigham have his breakfast?
(a) In the kitchen.
(b) In the dining room.
(c) In his room.
(d) In the parlor.
3. What does Serena do to Brigham that has him lifting her off her feet?
(a) She slaps his face.
(b) She curses at him.
(c) She spits on him.
(d) She kicks him in the shin.
4. How does Brigham reply when Coll seems impatient for the war to begin?
(a) That it may not happen at all.
(b) That it may be a few years until they are ready to fight.
(c) That it may be tomorrow.
(d) That it may be sooner than he might think.
5. What is the last thing Brigham say to Serena at the end of Chapter Twelve?
(a) We grow old together.
(b) Let's get some sleep.
(c) I'm exhausted.
(d) None of the answers are correct.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tries to pacify Coll saying they take him for a walk?
2. How does Serena reply when Brigham chastises her about the way she treats him since he arrives?
3. Who does Bringham warn to leave London soon?
4. When France withholds their support of the rebellion, what does Prince Charles do to raise money?
5. When Brigham talks about their being together after the war, how does Serena respond?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)