|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the MacGregor's in 1735?
(a) English Dragoons pillage their village.
(b) Malcolm MacGregor is born.
(c) The MacGregor's move to Glenroe.
(d) The Scottish start their war against England.
2. In the opening of Chapter Five, what is Coll complaining about?
(a) He wants to go with his father and Brigham.
(b) He is jealous that Brigham can ride.
(c) He is sick of eating gruel.
(d) He is bored being in bed.
3. How old is Coll MacGregor when he is permitted to go hunting with his father?
(b) Twelve years old.
(c) Barely fourteen.
(d) Almost fifteen.
4. What does Brigham suddenly realize after Serena admits she wishes she goes with him and her father?
(a) He wants to get away from her.
(b) He is tired of fighting with her.
(c) He dislikes her spunk and spirit.
(d) He loves her.
5. What does Serena think about while she rests from her ride?
(a) The work that still needs to be done.
(b) Fancy London balls.
(c) The impending war.
(d) Coll's injury.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Brighan's driver, Jem, look in on Malcolm's horse?
2. What treasured item does Brigham pack to take with him on his trip to Scotland?
3. What does Brigham feel about the people who are their hosts along the trail?
4. Who lives at Glenfinnan?
5. What does Brigham do to Serena that he feels the need to apologize for?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)