|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Brigham do to Serena that he feels the need to apologize for?
(a) Brigham kisses Serena.
(b) Brigham scolds Serena.
(c) Brigham slaps Serena.
(d) Brigham laughs at Serena.
2. What does Brigham say to Fiona when he comes down to the ball?
(a) He says he is in love with her daughter.
(b) He tells her to keep the women busy while the men meet to discuss war.
(c) He asks her for a dance sometime that evening.
(d) He tells her she is almost as beautiful as her daughter.
3. What treasured item does Brigham pack to take with him on his trip to Scotland?
(a) His sword.
(b) A box full of cash.
(c) His pistol.
(d) A statue of a shephardess.
4. What happens when Brigham asks Ian if he marries Serena?
(a) Ian frowns and says he's not sure.
(b) Ian says no.
(c) Ian says Brigham has to prove himself first.
(d) Ian wants to know how Serena feels.
5. In Chapter Six, why is Fiona more concerned about Serena than her other children?
(a) Because of her stubborness.
(b) Because of Serena's temper and a heart that is easily hurt.
(c) Because she is a sickly child.
(d) Because she always manages to get into trouble.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Serena insist Malcolm do when he wants to visit Coll?
2. Where does Fiona suggest Brigham have his breakfast?
3. When Brigham finally dances with Serena, what does he tell her he is trying to figure out?
4. In Chapter Four why does Mrs. Drummond make certain Fiona doesn't hear what she is saying to Serena?
5. What does Serena think about Brigham being a blue blood?
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)