|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Six and Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What secret wish does Serena have that means she has to go to confession?
(a) She never has to wash another shirt.
(b) She never has to scrub another pot.
(c) She never has to milk another cow.
(d) All answers are correct.
2. Who shows up while Serena is resting from her ride in Chapter Four?
(b) The Campbells.
3. In Chapter Four, what does Brigham say about Serena's insults since he arrives?
(a) That she is a spoiled brat.
(b) That she has no respect.
(c) That she thinks she gets away with it becasue she is a woman.
(d) That he doesn't take it any more.
4. Who catches Serena and Brigham kissing when she's supposed to be doing laundry?
5. What does Fiona tell her children to do when the English Dragoons arrive?
(a) To get their father for help.
(b) To lock themselves in the nursery.
(c) To hide in basement.
(d) To run out of the back of the house and hide.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Brigham reply when Fiona asks if she should leave or stay while he eats breakfast?
2. In Chapter Six, why is Fiona more concerned about Serena than her other children?
3. What does Brigham think about Serena while she tends his wound?
4. How does Brigham thank Serena for taking care of his wound?
5. Why does Brigham give Serena his handkerchief?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)