|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Six and Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Brighan's driver, Jem, look in on Malcolm's horse?
(a) Because Jem is a veternarian.
(b) Because Malcolm's horse is sick.
(c) Because Marcolm's horse is expecting to foal soon.
(d) Because Brigham wants to buy Malcolm's horse.
2. How does Brigham reply when Fiona asks if she should leave or stay while he eats breakfast?
(a) That he wants Serena to join him.
(b) That he doesn't like eating alone.
(c) That he perfers the company of a beautiful woman.
(d) That he likes to eat with everyone next time.
3. What does Malcolm say when he meets Brigham?
(a) He says he is happy to meet Brigham.
(b) He asks if he is the man who saves his brother's life.
(c) He asks if Brigham is the English pig.
(d) He laughs and tells Brigham Serena hates him.
4. In the opening of Chapter Seven, what bad news does Brigham receive?
(a) King Louis of Italy decides not to help with the war.
(b) Napoleon decides not to help them with the war.
(c) King Louis of France does not help with their war to restor the throne to Charles.
(d) France decides to side with England in the war.
5. Who shows up while Serena is resting from her ride in Chapter Four?
(b) The Campbells.
Short Answer Questions
1. Over Brighan's breakfast, who does Fiona say asks to see him?
2. What does Brigham think about Serena while she tends his wound?
3. What book is Serena reading as she sits with Coll?
4. Why does Brigham give Serena his handkerchief?
5. How does Brigham reply when Coll seems impatient for the war to begin?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)