|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Six and Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who summons Brigham downstairs on his first evening in Glenroe?
(a) Fiona MacGregor.
(b) Ian MacGregor.
(c) Coll MacGregor.
(d) Serena MacGregor.
2. What happens to the MacGregor's in 1735?
(a) The MacGregor's move to Glenroe.
(b) Malcolm MacGregor is born.
(c) The Scottish start their war against England.
(d) English Dragoons pillage their village.
3. What happens to Coll when he and Brigham fight off their attackers in Chapter One?
(a) He falls off his horse and hits his head.
(b) He is seriously wounded.
(c) He celebrates their victory.
(d) He sets a trap in case the men return.
4. What does Serena think about Brigham being a blue blood?
(a) It doesn't make him a gentleman.
(b) It only makes him an aristocrat.
(c) All the answers are correct.
(d) It doesn't make him qualtiy.
5. Who do Ian and Brigham have to be careful of if they plan another meeting of the clans?
(a) The Wigs.
(b) The Jacobites.
(c) The Campbells.
(d) The Black Watch.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Brigham feel about the people who are their hosts along the trail?
2. What does Serena say about English blood?
3. In Chapter One, where are the two men from who attack Brigham and Coll on the trail to Glenroe?
4. How does Serena reply when Brigham asks if he hurt her?
5. How does Serena reply when Brigham chastises her about the way she treats him since he arrives?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)