|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Brigham think about Serena while she tends his wound?
(a) She has the body of a fashion model.
(b) She has the face of an angel and the soul of a witch.
(c) She is an evil woman.
(d) She has the strength of a man.
2. Why does Brigham give Serena his handkerchief?
(a) Because she has a cold.
(b) Because Serena starts to cry.
(c) Because she smears her lipstick when she kisses him.
(d) Because Serena sneezes.
3. What happens to the MacGregor's in 1735?
(a) The MacGregor's move to Glenroe.
(b) The Scottish start their war against England.
(c) English Dragoons pillage their village.
(d) Malcolm MacGregor is born.
4. What does Serena do when her mother is slapped by a Dragoon?
(a) She runs for help.
(b) She stabs the soldier.
(c) She hides with her brother and sister.
(d) She tries to fight the soldier.
5. How does Brigham reply when Fiona asks if she should leave or stay while he eats breakfast?
(a) That he wants Serena to join him.
(b) That he perfers the company of a beautiful woman.
(c) That he likes to eat with everyone next time.
(d) That he doesn't like eating alone.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Serena greet Brigham when he arrives at Glenroe?
2. What does Brigham insist when he sees Parkins?
3. What does Malcolm say when he meets Brigham?
4. Who summons Brigham downstairs on his first evening in Glenroe?
5. What does Serena say when Brigham introduces himself to her mother?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)