|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter Two, what does Fiona order Serena to do?
(a) To show proper respect to a guest.
(b) All answers are correct.
(c) To provide Brigham with a meal.
(d) To care for Brigham's wound.
2. How does Brigham thank Serena for taking care of his wound?
(a) He writes her a thank you note.
(b) He kisses her hand.
(c) He gives her a hug.
(d) He shakes her hand.
3. Who is Malcolm MacGregor?
(a) Serena's son.
(b) The youngest MacGregor child.
(c) Ian MacGregor's adopted son.
(d) Fions's adopted son.
4. As he brushes the horses, what does Malcolm tell Brigham to do?
(a) Drive the horses.
(b) Ride bareback.
(c) Ride well enough to jump fences.
(d) Steeple chase.
5. How does Serena greet Brigham when he arrives at Glenroe?
(a) She's happy he saves her brother.
(b) She shakes his hand.
(c) She kisses his cheek.
(d) Very ungraciously.
Short Answer Questions
1. What treasured item does Brigham pack to take with him on his trip to Scotland?
2. In Chapter Four, what does Brigham say about Serena's insults since he arrives?
3. Who sends the letter to Brigham that Coll is so anxious to read?
4. What does Serena think about Brigham being a blue blood?
5. What does Brigham do to Serena that he feels the need to apologize for?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)