|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter Four, what does Brigham say about Serena's insults since he arrives?
(a) That she thinks she gets away with it becasue she is a woman.
(b) That he doesn't take it any more.
(c) That she is a spoiled brat.
(d) That she has no respect.
2. How does Serena reply when Brigham chastises her about the way she treats him since he arrives?
(a) She isn't going to stop.
(b) There is worse to come.
(c) He doesn't speak to her that way.
(d) She is giving him what he deserves.
3. What does Serena say about English blood?
(a) English blood runs blue.
(b) English blood runs thin.
(c) English blood runs cold.
(d) English blood runs yellow.
4. What happens to Coll when he and Brigham fight off their attackers in Chapter One?
(a) He falls off his horse and hits his head.
(b) He celebrates their victory.
(c) He sets a trap in case the men return.
(d) He is seriously wounded.
5. What does Brigham do to Serena that he feels the need to apologize for?
(a) Brigham laughs at Serena.
(b) Brigham kisses Serena.
(c) Brigham scolds Serena.
(d) Brigham slaps Serena.
Short Answer Questions
1. Over Brighan's breakfast, who does Fiona say asks to see him?
2. In Chapter One, where are the two men from who attack Brigham and Coll on the trail to Glenroe?
3. What is Brigham Langston's title?
4. Why does Gwen tell Brigham he needs rest?
5. Who arrives in Brigham's carriage?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)