|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Over Brighan's breakfast, who does Fiona say asks to see him?
2. Why does Brighan's driver, Jem, look in on Malcolm's horse?
(a) Because Brigham wants to buy Malcolm's horse.
(b) Because Jem is a veternarian.
(c) Because Marcolm's horse is expecting to foal soon.
(d) Because Malcolm's horse is sick.
3. Who is Malcolm MacGregor?
(a) Serena's son.
(b) The youngest MacGregor child.
(c) Ian MacGregor's adopted son.
(d) Fions's adopted son.
4. How old is Coll MacGregor when he is permitted to go hunting with his father?
(b) Barely fourteen.
(c) Almost fifteen.
(d) Twelve years old.
5. Why does Gwen tell Brigham he needs rest?
(a) Because Brigham looks terrible himself.
(b) Because he is wounded and stays up all night with Coll.
(c) Because she wants to get him away from Serena.
(d) Because she is afraid he'd awaken Coll.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Fiona tell her children to do when the English Dragoons arrive?
2. What does Serena do when her mother is slapped by a Dragoon?
3. What Gaelic term does Serena call Brigham?
4. How does Brigham reply when Fiona asks if she should leave or stay while he eats breakfast?
5. In Chapter One, where are the two men from who attack Brigham and Coll on the trail to Glenroe?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)