|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Brigham insist when he sees Parkins?
(a) That Parkins immediately mend his coat.
(b) That Parkins get some rest from his trip.
(c) That Parkins return to London.
(d) That Parkins sleep in the barn.
2. What does Fiona tell her children to do when the English Dragoons arrive?
(a) To lock themselves in the nursery.
(b) To run out of the back of the house and hide.
(c) To hide in basement.
(d) To get their father for help.
3. What does Brigham do to Serena that he feels the need to apologize for?
(a) Brigham scolds Serena.
(b) Brigham slaps Serena.
(c) Brigham kisses Serena.
(d) Brigham laughs at Serena.
4. Who sends the letter to Brigham that Coll is so anxious to read?
(a) Captain Standish.
(b) Mary MacDonald.
(c) Ian MacGregor.
(d) Prince Charles Stuart.
5. What does Malcolm say when he meets Brigham?
(a) He asks if Brigham is the English pig.
(b) He says he is happy to meet Brigham.
(c) He asks if he is the man who saves his brother's life.
(d) He laughs and tells Brigham Serena hates him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Serena do when her mother is slapped by a Dragoon?
2. How does Serena greet Brigham when he arrives at Glenroe?
3. Who arrives in Brigham's carriage?
4. How does Brigham reply when Fiona asks if she should leave or stay while he eats breakfast?
5. What does Brigham think about Serena while she tends his wound?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)