|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who sends the letter to Brigham that Coll is so anxious to read?
(a) Mary MacDonald.
(b) Prince Charles Stuart.
(c) Ian MacGregor.
(d) Captain Standish.
2. What book is Serena reading as she sits with Coll?
(a) Julius Ceasar.
(d) Romeo and Juliet.
3. What does Malcolm say when he meets Brigham?
(a) He asks if he is the man who saves his brother's life.
(b) He laughs and tells Brigham Serena hates him.
(c) He asks if Brigham is the English pig.
(d) He says he is happy to meet Brigham.
4. What does Serena do when her mother is slapped by a Dragoon?
(a) She runs for help.
(b) She tries to fight the soldier.
(c) She stabs the soldier.
(d) She hides with her brother and sister.
5. As he brushes the horses, what does Malcolm tell Brigham to do?
(a) Ride bareback.
(b) Drive the horses.
(c) Ride well enough to jump fences.
(d) Steeple chase.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter One, where are the two men from who attack Brigham and Coll on the trail to Glenroe?
2. Why does Gwen take charge when they get Coll into the house?
3. Who summons Brigham downstairs on his first evening in Glenroe?
4. What treasured item does Brigham pack to take with him on his trip to Scotland?
5. Where does Fiona suggest Brigham have his breakfast?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)