|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What Gaelic term does Serena call Brigham?
2. What does Serena feed Coll for breakfast?
(a) A thin gruel.
(c) Ham and eggs.
3. What does Serena insist Malcolm do when he wants to visit Coll?
(a) Get washed up.
(b) Take a nap.
(c) Change his dirty shoes.
(d) Go outside.
4. Why does Brigham give Serena his handkerchief?
(a) Because Serena sneezes.
(b) Because she smears her lipstick when she kisses him.
(c) Because Serena starts to cry.
(d) Because she has a cold.
5. What does Serena do when her mother is slapped by a Dragoon?
(a) She hides with her brother and sister.
(b) She stabs the soldier.
(c) She tries to fight the soldier.
(d) She runs for help.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter One, where are the two men from who attack Brigham and Coll on the trail to Glenroe?
2. In the morning at the beginning of Chapter Three, what is Brigham thinking about his valet?
3. What does Malcolm say when he meets Brigham?
4. Where does Fiona suggest Brigham have his breakfast?
5. As he brushes the horses, what does Malcolm tell Brigham to do?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)