|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Fiona tell her children to do when the English Dragoons arrive?
(a) To get their father for help.
(b) To lock themselves in the nursery.
(c) To hide in basement.
(d) To run out of the back of the house and hide.
2. Why does Brigham give Serena his handkerchief?
(a) Because Serena sneezes.
(b) Because Serena starts to cry.
(c) Because she has a cold.
(d) Because she smears her lipstick when she kisses him.
3. In Chapter Two, what does Fiona order Serena to do?
(a) To care for Brigham's wound.
(b) To provide Brigham with a meal.
(c) All answers are correct.
(d) To show proper respect to a guest.
4. Who is Malcolm MacGregor?
(a) The youngest MacGregor child.
(b) Fions's adopted son.
(c) Serena's son.
(d) Ian MacGregor's adopted son.
5. What Gaelic term does Serena call Brigham?
Short Answer Questions
1. In the morning at the beginning of Chapter Three, what is Brigham thinking about his valet?
2. Why does Gwen tell Brigham he needs rest?
3. What does Serena say when Brigham introduces himself to her mother?
4. Who is Serena MacGregor?
5. Who sends the letter to Brigham that Coll is so anxious to read?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)