|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fourteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who arrives in Edinburgh to surprise Brigham, Coll and Ian?
(b) Prince Charles.
(d) Serena and the rest of the family.
2. What happens to Serena when Brigham finally kisses her in Chapter Four?
(a) She struggles to be free.
(b) She kicks him again.
(c) She responds to his kiss.
(d) She starts to cry.
3. Why does Brigham remember the name Colonel Standish?
(a) He is a neighbor he dislikes.
(b) He is an old friend.
(c) He is the man who rapes Fiona.
(d) He fights against him before.
4. What news does Brigham have for Serena after he comes to their room and finds her crying in Chapter 13?
(a) She can stay at Holyrood, but the men are leaving for London.
(b) He isn't feeling well and wants to rest.
(c) She must leave the next day because they are going to march to London.
(d) She must leave the next day because it's time for the men to begin planning their next attack.
5. Who summons Brigham downstairs on his first evening in Glenroe?
(a) Coll MacGregor.
(b) Fiona MacGregor.
(c) Serena MacGregor.
(d) Ian MacGregor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Seeing the battle is lost, what do Brigham and Coll finally decide to do?
2. What happens when Serena asks Brigham to make love with her?
3. What does Brigham think about Serena while she tends his wound?
4. After being back in London for six weeks, what does Brigham discover?
5. Their are 3,000 men when they capture what city after a short battle?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)