|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fourteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who summons Brigham downstairs on his first evening in Glenroe?
(a) Coll MacGregor.
(b) Fiona MacGregor.
(c) Serena MacGregor.
(d) Ian MacGregor.
2. What book is Serena reading as she sits with Coll?
(a) Romeo and Juliet.
(d) Julius Ceasar.
3. How does Brigham reply to Coll's complaints in Chapter Five?
(a) He tells Coll to stop being a big baby.
(b) He tells Coll he's the lucky one.
(c) He tells Coll he'll be able to ride again soon.
(d) He tells Coll he isn't well enough.
4. What does Serena do to Brigham that has him lifting her off her feet?
(a) She curses at him.
(b) She slaps his face.
(c) She kicks him in the shin.
(d) She spits on him.
5. What does Brigham do to Serena that he feels the need to apologize for?
(a) Brigham kisses Serena.
(b) Brigham laughs at Serena.
(c) Brigham scolds Serena.
(d) Brigham slaps Serena.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Brigham during the battle of Drumossie Moor?
2. After Serena goes to Brigham's room, what does Brigham say to assure Serena of his feelings for her?
3. What does Brigham learn about the Jacobites in London?
4. As the first cannon explodes near Culloden House what is happening at Glenroe?
5. As he brushes the horses, what does Malcolm tell Brigham to do?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)