|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fourteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Coll when he and Brigham fight off their attackers in Chapter One?
(a) He sets a trap in case the men return.
(b) He falls off his horse and hits his head.
(c) He is seriously wounded.
(d) He celebrates their victory.
2. What does Brigham think they should do about the war?
(b) Move on before they lose more momentum.
(c) He has no thoughts on the subject.
(d) He agrees with Murray.
3. Back at Glenroe, what do Serena and Malcolm do when they learn the English are getting closer?
(a) They plan an escape route to Ireland.
(b) The prepare a secret passage into the basement.
(c) They have a hut deep in the forest they stock as a hiding place.
(d) They plan to stock up a cave to hide in if they have to leave.
4. Who does Bringham warn to leave London soon?
(a) Viscount Leighton.
(d) Alice Beesley.
5. At the very end of Chapter Eight, what does Brigham promise Serena after telling her he goes back to London in two days?
(a) That he loves no other woman.
(b) That he stays in London.
(c) That he returns from London.
(d) That he marries her.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter Four, what does Brigham say about Serena's insults since he arrives?
2. What does Brigham say in the morning as he looks out over Drumossie Moor?
3. Who arrives in Edinburgh to surprise Brigham, Coll and Ian?
4. How does Serena reply when Brigham asks if he hurt her?
5. After being back in London for six weeks, what does Brigham discover?
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)