|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter One, where are the two men from who attack Brigham and Coll on the trail to Glenroe?
(a) They are from the Campbell clan.
(b) They are English soldiers from Inverness.
(c) They are from the MacDonald Clan.
(d) They are robbers from Edinburgh.
2. In the morning at the beginning of Chapter Three, what is Brigham thinking about his valet?
(a) That Parkins insist he purchases all new clothing.
(b) That Parkins laugh at the way he looks.
(c) That Parkins shoot him for tearing his coat.
(d) That Parkins cringe to see the condition of his clothing.
3. Who sends the letter to Brigham that Coll is so anxious to read?
(a) Ian MacGregor.
(b) Prince Charles Stuart.
(c) Captain Standish.
(d) Mary MacDonald.
4. How does Serena respond to Brigham's misunderstanding about the blood on her dress?
(a) She tells him he is foolish.
(b) She is too tired to respond.
(c) She starts to giggle.
(d) She gets angry.
5. Who is Serena MacGregor?
(a) The middle child of the MacGregor's.
(b) The lovely oldest daughter of Ian and Fiona.
(c) A woman who becomes a spy for Scottland.
(d) Leader of the MacGregor's inner circle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Brigham Langston's title?
2. In Chapter Two, what does Fiona order Serena to do?
3. How does Serena reply when Brigham chastises her about the way she treats him since he arrives?
4. How does Brigham reply to Coll's complaints in Chapter Five?
5. Where does Fiona suggest Brigham have his breakfast?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)