|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Brigham reply when Fiona asks if she should leave or stay while he eats breakfast?
(a) That he wants Serena to join him.
(b) That he doesn't like eating alone.
(c) That he likes to eat with everyone next time.
(d) That he perfers the company of a beautiful woman.
2. Why does Gwen tell Brigham he needs rest?
(a) Because she is afraid he'd awaken Coll.
(b) Because Brigham looks terrible himself.
(c) Because he is wounded and stays up all night with Coll.
(d) Because she wants to get him away from Serena.
3. What book is Serena reading as she sits with Coll?
(a) Romeo and Juliet.
(c) Julius Ceasar.
4. What is Brigham hoping happens while he is away from Serena?
(a) He hopes she is not there when he returns.
(b) He hopes she misses him.
(c) He hopes he gets over the way he feels about her.
(d) He hopes he forgets her.
5. Who shows up while Serena is resting from her ride in Chapter Four?
(b) The Campbells.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Brigham feel about the people who are their hosts along the trail?
2. What does Serena wear when she sneaks out of the house to go for a ride on her horse?
3. In Chapter Four, what does Brigham say about Serena's insults since he arrives?
4. What does Serena do when her mother is slapped by a Dragoon?
5. In Chapter Two, what does Fiona order Serena to do?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)