|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter Four, what does Brigham say about Serena's insults since he arrives?
(a) That he doesn't take it any more.
(b) That she has no respect.
(c) That she is a spoiled brat.
(d) That she thinks she gets away with it becasue she is a woman.
2. Who arrives in Brigham's carriage?
(b) Maggie MacDonald.
(c) One of the Campbells.
(d) Prince Charles.
3. What book is Serena reading as she sits with Coll?
(a) Romeo and Juliet.
(c) Julius Ceasar.
4. What secret wish does Serena have that means she has to go to confession?
(a) She never has to milk another cow.
(b) All answers are correct.
(c) She never has to wash another shirt.
(d) She never has to scrub another pot.
5. What does Serena think about Brigham being a blue blood?
(a) It only makes him an aristocrat.
(b) All the answers are correct.
(c) It doesn't make him qualtiy.
(d) It doesn't make him a gentleman.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter Two, what does Fiona order Serena to do?
2. How does Brigham reply when Fiona asks if she should leave or stay while he eats breakfast?
3. What does Serena do to Brigham that has him lifting her off her feet?
4. Who are the Jacobites?
5. How old is Coll MacGregor when he is permitted to go hunting with his father?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)