|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter Two, what does Fiona order Serena to do?
(a) To show proper respect to a guest.
(b) All answers are correct.
(c) To care for Brigham's wound.
(d) To provide Brigham with a meal.
2. What does Malcolm say when he meets Brigham?
(a) He asks if Brigham is the English pig.
(b) He says he is happy to meet Brigham.
(c) He laughs and tells Brigham Serena hates him.
(d) He asks if he is the man who saves his brother's life.
3. Who sends the letter to Brigham that Coll is so anxious to read?
(a) Captain Standish.
(b) Prince Charles Stuart.
(c) Mary MacDonald.
(d) Ian MacGregor.
4. In Chapter Four, what does Brigham say about Serena's insults since he arrives?
(a) That she has no respect.
(b) That she thinks she gets away with it becasue she is a woman.
(c) That he doesn't take it any more.
(d) That she is a spoiled brat.
5. Who is Malcolm MacGregor?
(a) The youngest MacGregor child.
(b) Fions's adopted son.
(c) Serena's son.
(d) Ian MacGregor's adopted son.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the opening of Chapter Five, what is Coll complaining about?
2. Who arrives in Brigham's carriage?
3. How old is Coll MacGregor when he is permitted to go hunting with his father?
4. Who tries to pacify Coll saying they take him for a walk?
5. What does Serena think about Brigham being a blue blood?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)