|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Serena respond to Brigham's misunderstanding about the blood on her dress?
(a) She gets angry.
(b) She starts to giggle.
(c) She tells him he is foolish.
(d) She is too tired to respond.
2. Why does Gwen take charge when they get Coll into the house?
(a) Gwen is a faith healer.
(b) Gwen is a doctor.
(c) Gwen is a nurse.
(d) Gwen has medical experience.
3. How does Brigham reply to Coll's complaints in Chapter Five?
(a) He tells Coll he isn't well enough.
(b) He tells Coll he's the lucky one.
(c) He tells Coll to stop being a big baby.
(d) He tells Coll he'll be able to ride again soon.
4. What is Brigham Langston's title?
(a) Duke of Langston.
(b) Duke of Earle.
(c) The fourth earl of Ashburn.
(d) Captain Langston.
5. Why does Gwen tell Brigham he needs rest?
(a) Because Brigham looks terrible himself.
(b) Because she wants to get him away from Serena.
(c) Because she is afraid he'd awaken Coll.
(d) Because he is wounded and stays up all night with Coll.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who summons Brigham downstairs on his first evening in Glenroe?
2. Who is Malcolm MacGregor?
3. In the morning at the beginning of Chapter Three, what is Brigham thinking about his valet?
4. Who lives at Glenfinnan?
5. Who are the Jacobites?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)