|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Serena do to Brigham that has him lifting her off her feet?
(a) She curses at him.
(b) She kicks him in the shin.
(c) She spits on him.
(d) She slaps his face.
2. What happens when Serena asks Brigham to make love with her?
(a) Brigham says not before they are married.
(b) Brigham hesitates, then finally gives in.
(c) Brigham agrees without hesitation.
(d) Brigham says no and rides away.
3. What does Serena do when Brigham leaves for London the following morning?
(a) She says good riddance.
(b) She cries from a broken heart.
(c) She tells her mother to intervien on her behalf so she doesn't have to marry Brigham.
(d) She tells her father she wants to be a nun.
4. What does Serena say to Brigham when he continues to insist she marries him, whether she agrees or not?
(a) That she makes his life miserable.
(b) That she would run away so he doesn't find her.
(c) That she'd rather marry a two-headed toad.
(d) That she'd rather marry a snake.
5. What does Brigham threaten to do to force her to marry him?
(a) Get her pregnant.
(b) Tell her father he compromises her.
(c) Lock her in a room until she agrees.
(d) Kidnap her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Whtesmouth tell Brigham about the fight to come?
2. When does the March finally begin?
3. What does Brigham think they should do about the war?
4. Back at Glenroe, what do Serena and Malcolm do when they learn the English are getting closer?
5. How does Serena feel about life at the royal court?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)