|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Serena when Brigham finally kisses her in Chapter Four?
(a) She responds to his kiss.
(b) She kicks him again.
(c) She starts to cry.
(d) She struggles to be free.
2. What does Serena think about Brigham being a blue blood?
(a) It only makes him an aristocrat.
(b) It doesn't make him qualtiy.
(c) It doesn't make him a gentleman.
(d) All the answers are correct.
3. What does Serena do to Brigham that has him lifting her off her feet?
(a) She slaps his face.
(b) She curses at him.
(c) She kicks him in the shin.
(d) She spits on him.
4. What does Brigham think they should do about the war?
(b) He has no thoughts on the subject.
(c) He agrees with Murray.
(d) Move on before they lose more momentum.
5. What is the next stumbling block to Serena and Brigham getting married?
(a) Serena doesn't think she can be an Earl's wife.
(b) Serena doesn't think she can live in a city.
(c) Serena doesn't think she can make him happy.
(d) Serena doesn't think she can leave her parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Serena reply when Brigham asks if he hurt her?
2. How does Serena feel about life at the royal court?
3. What does Serena wear when she sneaks out of the house to go for a ride on her horse?
4. In Chapter Four why does Mrs. Drummond make certain Fiona doesn't hear what she is saying to Serena?
5. What is Serena's special place to go when she is troubled?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)