Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Bill Door disgusted by regarding the new incarnation of Death when he first sees him?
2. Who stays behind in the room and struggles against pink tubing so others can escape?
3. Which of the following things does Bill Door NOT use to sharpen his weapon on?
4. Who is Miss Flitworth reunited with after she dies?
5. Who appears and gives Windle Poons a note of a death prediction?
Essay Topic 1
Compare and contrast Windle Poons as a wizard to what he becomes when he is undead. How is Windle Poons able to grow more emotionally and find more fulfillment through his undeath and what might the author be saying about the importance of living a full life through his character?
Essay Topic 2
Examine the portrayal of friendship in the book. What impact does the formation of friendship have on Windle Poons and Bill Door, and what might the author be saying about the importance of forming friendships based on the portrayal of these characters?
Essay Topic 3
Compare and contrast the wizards' attempts at solving the pyramid crisis with Windle and his groups'. How has Windle's point of view and ability to problem solve change after becoming undead in comparison to his former wizard friends, and what factors can be credited for this change?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)