Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Bill Door disgusted by regarding the new incarnation of Death when he first sees him?
2. Who stays behind in the room and struggles against pink tubing so others can escape?
3. Which of the following things does Bill Door NOT use to sharpen his weapon on?
4. Who is Miss Flitworth reunited with after she dies?
5. Who appears and gives Windle Poons a note of a death prediction?
Examine the symbolism that dance has in the book. What significance do the two dances, the Morris dance and the harvest dance, have in the portrayal of the circle of life in the book?
Discuss the portrayal of the concept of reality in the book. How is the natural portrayal of reality skewed in the book and what factors lead to this alteration in reality?
Discuss the portrayal of the concept of dreams in the book. How does the author use Bill Door's dream about his death to foreshadow and carry the story along, and what purpose might he have for doing this?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)