Mid-Book Test (up to Pages 141-170)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What is the name of the university discussed in the book?
2. Where do mysterious objects first start appearing in the book?
3. What does the narrator consider the life of that only lives one day and never eats?
4. What is the name of the medium whose ceiling caves in from the poltergeist activity in the book?
5. Who owns the piece of furniture in which the mysterious object first begins appearing in the book?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short...
This section contains 957 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)