|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator explain is building up in the world in the absence of death?
2. Who does the medium decide to ask for help after discovering the reason for the poltergeist activity in the book?
(a) The wizards.
(b) The police.
(c) Her friends.
(d) Her school mates.
3. What is the name of Death's horse?
4. What does the narrator consider the life of that only lives one day and never eats?
5. What is the name of the bashful banshee who passes notes?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator say the persona of Death was created from?
2. Who is customarily present at the death of a wizard, but was not when the wizard was dying?
3. What does the Archchancellor scold Windle Poons for his lack of when trying to make him die again?
4. Where do the wizards believe Windle Poons should be buried after he comes back undead?
5. What is the relationship between Archchancellor Ridcully and the Chief Priest in the book?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do the wizards bury Windle Poons at a crossroad?
2. How is the Morris dance first described?
3. How does the gardener, Modo, react when Windle Poons comes out of his grave?
4. What happens when Bill Door sees a gray figure with his shattered lifetimer in the barn during a dream?
5. What does the narrator explain is the repercussion of the absence of death?
6. What happens when Windle Poons realizes Schleppel followed him home after the Fresh Start Club meeting?
7. How does the narrator describe how the persona of Death was created?
8. How is Bill Door first accepted around town after moving there?
9. What does the gray robes that the wizards conjure tell them about Death?
10. What happens when Windle Poons goes into the Shades?
This section contains 690 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)