|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is the wizard that is dying at the beginning of the book?
2. Which of the following things does Windle NOT find mysteriously appearing at his house when he goes to retrieve some money?
(a) A broken sphere.
(b) Bags of candy.
(d) A metal wheel.
3. What room does Windle Poons break into at the Unseen University?
(a) His old office.
(b) The dean's office.
(c) The library.
(d) An old classroom.
4. What is the name of the dance described at the beginning of the book?
(a) Parking dance.
(b) Morris dance.
(c) Francis dance.
(d) Harvest dance.
5. How does the narrator describe the relationship between the Unseen University and the Patrician?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the old, dangerous neighborhood that Windle Poons wanders into?
2. What kind of wound does Windle Poons suffer while in an old, dangerous neighborhood?
3. What does a small child tell Bill Door he looks like just after moving to Discworld?
4. In what city is the university discussed in the book located?
5. What is the name of Death's horse?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Windle Poons realizes Schleppel followed him home after the Fresh Start Club meeting?
2. What happens when one of the Auditors of Reality refers to himself as I at the beginning of the book?
3. What happens when Windle Poons goes into the Shades?
4. How is Windle Poons' death described in the book?
5. What does Bill Door do to Miss Flitworth's clock while visiting with her?
6. How do the wizards try to attack Windle Poons after he comes back from the dead?
7. How is the nature of Lupine's character first described in the book?
8. How does Death find a job after taking of the persona of Bill Door?
9. What does the narrator explain is the repercussion of the absence of death?
10. What happens when Mrs. Cake contacts One-Man-Bucket for the first time in the book?
This section contains 662 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)