|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Windle find the gardener at the Unseen University using instead of a wheelbarrow?
(a) A shopping cart.
(b) A wire basket.
(c) A golf cart.
(d) A truck.
2. What does an auditor refer to himself as that causes him to blow up in flame?
3. What does the Archchancellor scold Windle Poons for his lack of when trying to make him die again?
4. What does Miss Flitworth try to kill with poisoned food?
5. What is the name of the old woman who Death finds work with as a human?
(a) Renata Flitworth.
(b) Doreen Winkings.
(c) Ludmilla Cake.
(d) Evadne Cake.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the wolfman?
2. Who does the medium decide to ask for help after discovering the reason for the poltergeist activity in the book?
3. What does the medium break so that her spiritual friend can weaponize its spirit?
4. What does Bill Door have trouble grasping when trying to appear human?
5. What kind of tree does the narrator discuss as living thousands of years in the book?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Bill Door react after Miss Flitworth asks him to help her kill rats and a chicken?
2. How does Bill Door feel about the person who replaced him as the persona of Death?
3. How does Bill Door use the scythe to cut Miss Fitworth's grass?
4. How is the inside of the pyramid described when Windle Poons and the others first enter it?
5. What does Windle Poons say he has learned about himself after dying at the end of the book?
6. What does Windle Poons decide about what it means for a city to be alive?
7. How does the narrator compare two experiences of life with mayflies and pine trees?
8. How does the gardener, Modo, react when Windle Poons comes out of his grave?
9. What is the nature of the leaflets Windle Poons finds coming from the top of the pyramid?
10. How is the Morris dance first described?
This section contains 693 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)