|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of tree does the narrator discuss as living thousands of years in the book?
2. What is the name of Miss Flitworth's long lost fiancé?
3. What does the Archchancellor scold Windle Poons for his lack of when trying to make him die again?
4. What does Miss Flitworth try to kill with poisoned food?
5. What are the indistinct gray figures that discuss the incarnation of Death at the beginning of the book?
(b) Auditors of Reality.
(d) Grim reapers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Miss Flitworth do when Bill Door hesitates to help a little girl in a fire?
2. Where does Windle Poons retrieve some hidden money?
3. What is the name of Death's loyal human assistant?
4. What is the name of the river Windle Poons jumps into after becoming undead?
5. What is the name of the place Death decides to spend his remaining time alive after leaving his post?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Death's visit to a flower shop described?
2. How are the wizards almost injured by a chandelier in the book?
3. How does Bill Door react when Miss Flitworth tells him to save a little girl from a fire?
4. How does Bill Door become Death once again?
5. What does Windle Poons say he has learned about himself after dying at the end of the book?
6. How do Miss Flitworth and Bill Door try to save their harvest during a hailstorm?
7. What happens when Bill Door sees a gray figure with his shattered lifetimer in the barn during a dream?
8. How do Windle's friends react after he comes back from the dead?
9. How does Bill Door react after Miss Flitworth asks him to help her kill rats and a chicken?
10. How does Schleppel help people escape the pink tubing in the book?
This section contains 705 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)