|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What crashes at the Unseen University that almost injures many wizards?
(a) A painting.
(b) A statue.
(d) A chandelier.
2. What is the name of the device Death has that measures the remaining days of his life?
(c) Tear of Offler.
3. How does Bill Door awaken from a dream in the book?
(d) Groggy and confused.
4. What is the name of the wife of the male vampire at the Fresh Start Club?
5. What is the name of Death's horse?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the support group for dead people that is advertised inside Windle Poons' coffin?
2. What is the name of the local hoodlum discussed in the book?
3. Who does the medium decide to ask for help after discovering the reason for the poltergeist activity in the book?
4. What is the name of the bogeyman who prefers to stay hidden?
5. What does Bill Door think Miss Flitworth's parlor reminds him of?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Windle Poons goes into the Shades?
2. How is Bill Door first accepted around town after moving there?
3. What does the gray robes that the wizards conjure tell them about Death?
4. How is Windle Poons' death described in the book?
5. How is Windle Poons' first suicide attempt described?
6. How does the gardener, Modo, react when Windle Poons comes out of his grave?
7. How is the nature of Lupine's character first described in the book?
8. What does Windle Poons' spirit do after Death doesn't show up to collect him?
9. How is Miss Flitwotrh's parlor described in the book?
10. What happens when Windle Poons realizes Schleppel followed him home after the Fresh Start Club meeting?
This section contains 668 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)