|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Miss Flitworth do when Bill Door hesitates to help a little girl in a fire?
(a) Laughs at him.
(c) Slaps him.
(d) Yells at him.
2. What is the name of the person who tries to find out why the wizards are stopping traffic to bury Windle Poons?
(b) The Patrician.
(c) Sergeant Colon.
3. What does an auditor refer to himself as that causes him to blow up in flame?
4. How long do Bill Door and Miss Flitworth sit in silence when he visits her in her parlor?
(a) 15 minutes.
(b) 1 hour.
(c) 2 hours.
(d) 30 minutes.
5. What is the name of the zombie that first greets Windle Poons at his first meeting of the Fresh Start Club?
(b) Reg Shoe.
(c) Windle Poons.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Miss Flitworth's long lost fiancé?
2. What is Windle Poons disappointed to realize about being undead after visiting a dangerous neighborhood?
3. What kind of tree does the narrator discuss as living thousands of years in the book?
4. Who walks Windle Poons home after his first meeting of the Fresh Start Club?
5. What does the friend the medium contacts say is crowded and is causing poltergeist activity?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Windle's friends react after he comes back from the dead?
2. How does Bill Door react after Miss Flitworth asks him to help her kill rats and a chicken?
3. What happens when Bill Door sees a gray figure with his shattered lifetimer in the barn during a dream?
4. What happens when Mrs. Cake contacts One-Man-Bucket for the first time in the book?
5. How is Windle Poons described after the wizards bury him in a coffin while undead?
6. How do the wizards try to attack Windle Poons after he comes back from the dead?
7. What does Cut-Me-Own-Throat Dibbler tell Sergeant Colon is happening in his cellar?
8. How does Bill Door react when Miss Flitworth tells him to save a little girl from a fire?
9. How does Bill Door use the scythe to cut Miss Fitworth's grass?
10. How is the Morris dance first described?
This section contains 701 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)