|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the medium whose ceiling caves in from the poltergeist activity in the book?
(b) Mrs. Cake.
(c) Doreen Winkings.
2. What is the name of Death's loyal human assistant?
3. What is the name of the local hoodlum discussed in the book?
(b) Windle Poons.
(c) Arthur Winkings.
(d) Cut-Me-Own-Throat Dibbler.
4. What is the name of the dance described at the beginning of the book?
(a) Harvest dance.
(b) Parking dance.
(c) Morris dance.
(d) Francis dance.
5. What kind of pie does the wizard request before dying?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Death's horse?
2. What do the indistinct gray figures say the incarnation of Death has developed at the beginning of the book?
3. What is the name of the archchancellor in the book?
4. What does the narrator explain is building up in the world in the absence of death?
5. Which of the following items do Windle Poons' friends not do against him to try and make him die again?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Bill Door react when Miss Flitworth tells him to save a little girl from a fire?
2. How does Death find a job after taking of the persona of Bill Door?
3. How do Windle's friends react after he comes back from the dead?
4. What does Cut-Me-Own-Throat Dibbler tell Sergeant Colon is happening in his cellar?
5. How are the wizards almost injured by a chandelier in the book?
6. What happens when Mrs. Cake contacts One-Man-Bucket for the first time in the book?
7. What does the narrator explain is the repercussion of the absence of death?
8. How does Senior Wrangler try and investigate the inanimate object appearing in Discworld?
9. How is Miss Flitwotrh's parlor described in the book?
10. What happens when Windle Poons realizes Schleppel followed him home after the Fresh Start Club meeting?
This section contains 637 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)