|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who secretly follows Windle Poons home after his first meeting of the Fresh Start Club?
(b) The Bursar.
(d) Bill Door.
2. What is the name that Death takes on when he acts as a human?
(a) Windle Poons.
(b) Reg Shoe.
(c) Senior Wrangler.
(d) Bill Door.
3. Who is the author of the book "Reaper Man"?
(a) Stan Lee.
(b) John Crowley.
(c) Terry Pratchett.
(d) Jim Aikin.
4. What is the name of the place Death decides to spend his remaining time alive after leaving his post?
5. What is the name of Death's horse?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Death's loyal human assistant?
2. What is the name of the dance described at the beginning of the book?
3. What is the name of the wolfman?
4. Which of the following items do Windle Poons' friends not do against him to try and make him die again?
5. What does the medium break so that her spiritual friend can weaponize its spirit?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Windle Poons' first Fresh Start Club meeting described?
2. How does the narrator describe how the persona of Death was created?
3. How do the wizards try to attack Windle Poons after he comes back from the dead?
4. How does Bill Door react when Miss Flitworth tells him to save a little girl from a fire?
5. How is Bill Door first accepted around town after moving there?
6. What happens when Mrs. Cake contacts One-Man-Bucket for the first time in the book?
7. How does Bill Door use the scythe to cut Miss Fitworth's grass?
8. What happens when Bill Door sees a gray figure with his shattered lifetimer in the barn during a dream?
9. What does the gray robes that the wizards conjure tell them about Death?
10. How is Windle Poons' first suicide attempt described?
This section contains 669 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)