|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What room does Windle Poons break into at the Unseen University?
(a) The dean's office.
(b) His old office.
(c) The library.
(d) An old classroom.
2. What is the name of the male vampire at the Fresh Start Club?
(a) Windle Poons.
(b) Reg Shoe.
(c) Bill Door.
(d) Arthur Winkings.
3. What is the name of the wolfman?
(c) Reg Shoe.
4. Who is the author of the book "Reaper Man"?
(a) Stan Lee.
(b) John Crowley.
(c) Jim Aikin.
(d) Terry Pratchett.
5. Where does Windle Poons retrieve some hidden money?
(a) Under his mattress.
(b) In a closet.
(c) In a safe.
(d) Under some floorboards.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the medium's daughter that is a werewolf?
2. What is the name of the old woman who Death finds work with as a human?
3. What is the name of the supreme god that oversees the meeting held at the beginning of the book?
4. What does Miss Flitworth try to kill with poisoned food?
5. What do the wizards find an assortment of when they first arrive at the Patrician's palace?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Death find a job after taking of the persona of Bill Door?
2. How does Archchancellor Ridcully defeat a living compost heap in the book?
3. How is the nature of Lupine's character first described in the book?
4. How do Miss Flitworth and Bill Door try to save their harvest during a hailstorm?
5. How does Bill Door react when Miss Flitworth tells him to save a little girl from a fire?
6. How are city eggs first described?
7. How does Bill Door react after Miss Flitworth asks him to help her kill rats and a chicken?
8. How is Death and Miss Flitworth's dancing at the harvest dance described?
9. How does the gardener, Modo, react when Windle Poons comes out of his grave?
10. What is in Miss Flitworth's three chests she keeps on her dresser?
This section contains 647 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)