|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of wound does Windle Poons suffer while in an old, dangerous neighborhood?
(b) He is punched.
(d) He is cut by glass.
2. What does Bill Door complain is too noisy in Miss Flitworth's parlor?
(a) Her clock.
(b) Her bird.
(c) Her dog.
(d) Her radio.
3. What is the name of the spirit friend the medium contacts to find out why the poltergeist activity is occurring?
(a) Senior Wrangler.
(b) Windle Poons.
(c) Reg Shoe.
4. What is the name of the person who tries to find out why the wizards are stopping traffic to bury Windle Poons?
(b) Sergeant Colon.
(c) The Patrician.
5. What does Miss Flitworth try to kill with poisoned food?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the gardener at the Unseen University?
2. Who does the medium decide to ask for help after discovering the reason for the poltergeist activity in the book?
3. Who is customarily present at the death of a wizard, but was not when the wizard was dying?
4. What crashes at the Unseen University that almost injures many wizards?
5. What is the name of the river Windle Poons jumps into after becoming undead?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the gray robes that the wizards conjure tell them about Death?
2. How is Bill Door first accepted around town after moving there?
3. What happens when one of the Auditors of Reality refers to himself as I at the beginning of the book?
4. What happens when Windle Poons goes into the Shades?
5. How are the wizards almost injured by a chandelier in the book?
6. How does Bill Door react after Miss Flitworth asks him to help her kill rats and a chicken?
7. What does the narrator explain is the repercussion of the absence of death?
8. How does Senior Wrangler try and investigate the inanimate object appearing in Discworld?
9. How do the wizards try to attack Windle Poons after he comes back from the dead?
10. What does Windle Poons' spirit do after Death doesn't show up to collect him?
This section contains 692 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)