|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gives Mrs. Cake the brush-off when she shows up at the university looking for help?
2. What does a small child tell Bill Door he looks like just after moving to Discworld?
(a) A happy man.
(b) A healthy person.
(c) A skeleton with clothes on.
(d) A myserious figure.
3. Who secretly follows Windle Poons home after his first meeting of the Fresh Start Club?
(b) The Bursar.
(c) Bill Door.
4. What is the name of Miss Flitworth's long lost fiancé?
5. Who is Bill Door able to accurately describe to Miss Flitworth that surprises her?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her sister.
(d) Her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bill Door see in a dream after leaving Miss Flitworth's parlor for tea?
2. Where do the wizards believe Windle Poons should be buried after he comes back undead?
3. Who is the author of the book "Reaper Man"?
4. What color do the figures in empty robes wear that report in Death's absence?
5. What is the name of Death's horse?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the gray robes that the wizards conjure tell them about Death?
2. What happens when one of the Auditors of Reality refers to himself as I at the beginning of the book?
3. How is Windle Poons' first Fresh Start Club meeting described?
4. What happens when Windle Poons goes into the Shades?
5. How does the narrator compare two experiences of life with mayflies and pine trees?
6. What happens when Mrs. Cake contacts One-Man-Bucket for the first time in the book?
7. How do Windle's friends react after he comes back from the dead?
8. What does the narrator explain is the repercussion of the absence of death?
9. How does the gardener, Modo, react when Windle Poons comes out of his grave?
10. How does the narrator describe how the persona of Death was created?
This section contains 672 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)