|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Death's horse?
2. What does Miss Flitworth ask Bill Door to kill for her?
(a) A turtle.
(b) A snake.
(c) A chicken.
(d) A fish.
3. What is the name of the bashful banshee who passes notes?
4. Who does the medium decide to ask for help after discovering the reason for the poltergeist activity in the book?
(a) The wizards.
(b) Her school mates.
(c) The police.
(d) Her friends.
5. What color do the figures in empty robes wear that report in Death's absence?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Windle Poons disappointed to realize about being undead after visiting a dangerous neighborhood?
2. Where do the wizards believe Windle Poons should be buried after he comes back undead?
3. What does the friend the medium contacts say is crowded and is causing poltergeist activity?
4. Who owns the piece of furniture in which the mysterious object first begins appearing in the book?
5. What is the relationship between Archchancellor Ridcully and the Chief Priest in the book?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Windle Poons' death described in the book?
2. What does Windle Poons' spirit do after Death doesn't show up to collect him?
3. How does Bill Door react after Miss Flitworth asks him to help her kill rats and a chicken?
4. How is the nature of Lupine's character first described in the book?
5. How does the narrator describe how the persona of Death was created?
6. What does the narrator explain is the repercussion of the absence of death?
7. How are the wizards almost injured by a chandelier in the book?
8. How do the wizards bury Windle Poons at a crossroad?
9. How does Death find a job after taking of the persona of Bill Door?
10. How is Miss Flitwotrh's parlor described in the book?
This section contains 656 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)