|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who owns the piece of furniture in which the mysterious object first begins appearing in the book?
(a) Archchancellor Ridcully.
(c) The Bursar.
(d) Cut-Me-Own-Throat Dibbler.
2. What is the name of the gardener at the Unseen University?
(b) Bill Door.
3. What kind of games does Bill Door play after acquainting himself with the townspeople?
(d) Chance and skill.
4. Who walks Windle Poons home after his first meeting of the Fresh Start Club?
5. Who is customarily present at the death of a wizard, but was not when the wizard was dying?
(a) The Patrician.
(b) The Dean.
(c) The Bursar.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the author of the book "Reaper Man"?
2. What kind of pie does the wizard request before dying?
3. What does Death find a backlog on his desk when sent back to his study in a dream?
4. What is the name of the dance described at the beginning of the book?
5. What does the narrator say the persona of Death was created from?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Bill Door react when Miss Flitworth tells him to save a little girl from a fire?
2. What happens when one of the Auditors of Reality refers to himself as I at the beginning of the book?
3. What does Bill Door do to Miss Flitworth's clock while visiting with her?
4. How does Bill Door react after Miss Flitworth asks him to help her kill rats and a chicken?
5. How is Windle Poons described after the wizards bury him in a coffin while undead?
6. What does the narrator explain is the repercussion of the absence of death?
7. How is Windle Poons' first suicide attempt described?
8. What does Cut-Me-Own-Throat Dibbler tell Sergeant Colon is happening in his cellar?
9. What happens when Mrs. Cake contacts One-Man-Bucket for the first time in the book?
10. How do the wizards try to attack Windle Poons after he comes back from the dead?
This section contains 668 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)