|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator consider the life of that only lives one day and never eats?
2. What does Bill Door see in a dream after leaving Miss Flitworth's parlor for tea?
(a) His mother.
(b) His horse.
(c) A gray, robed figure.
(d) The new persona of Death.
3. What is the name of the bridge where Windle Poons goes after becoming undead?
(a) Diamond Bridge.
(b) Heckler Bridge.
(c) Brass Bridge.
(d) Ankh Bridge.
4. What does the friend the medium contacts say is crowded and is causing poltergeist activity?
(a) Astral plane.
(b) The afterlife.
(c) The life force.
(d) The offler.
5. What is the name of the local hoodlum discussed in the book?
(a) Windle Poons.
(b) Arthur Winkings.
(c) Cut-Me-Own-Throat Dibbler.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of pie does the wizard request before dying?
2. What does Miss Flitworth try to kill with poisoned food?
3. What is the name of the wolfman?
4. How does the narrator describe the relationship between the Unseen University and the Patrician?
5. What do the mysterious objects that begin appearing in the book resemble?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the narrator describe how the persona of Death was created?
2. What does Cut-Me-Own-Throat Dibbler tell Sergeant Colon is happening in his cellar?
3. How do the wizards bury Windle Poons at a crossroad?
4. What happens when Mrs. Cake contacts One-Man-Bucket for the first time in the book?
5. How is the Morris dance first described?
6. How is Miss Flitwotrh's parlor described in the book?
7. How does Bill Door use the scythe to cut Miss Fitworth's grass?
8. How do the wizards try to attack Windle Poons after he comes back from the dead?
9. How do Windle's friends react after he comes back from the dead?
10. What does Bill Door do to Miss Flitworth's clock while visiting with her?
This section contains 584 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)