|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the wizards believe Windle Poons should be buried after he comes back undead?
(a) At a crossroads.
(b) In the backyard of the university.
(c) Under the university.
(d) In a graveyard.
2. Who does the medium decide to ask for help after discovering the reason for the poltergeist activity in the book?
(a) Her school mates.
(b) The police.
(c) Her friends.
(d) The wizards.
3. What is the name of the dance described at the beginning of the book?
(a) Morris dance.
(b) Francis dance.
(c) Harvest dance.
(d) Parking dance.
4. What does Death find a backlog on his desk when sent back to his study in a dream?
5. What kind of games does Bill Door play after acquainting himself with the townspeople?
(b) Chance and skill.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator explain is building up in the world in the absence of death?
2. What room does Windle Poons break into at the Unseen University?
3. What is the name of the zombie that first greets Windle Poons at his first meeting of the Fresh Start Club?
4. What do the indistinct gray figures say the incarnation of Death has developed at the beginning of the book?
5. Where do mysterious objects first start appearing in the book?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Bill Door do to Miss Flitworth's clock while visiting with her?
2. How does Bill Door use the scythe to cut Miss Fitworth's grass?
3. How is Windle Poons described after the wizards bury him in a coffin while undead?
4. How do the wizards try to attack Windle Poons after he comes back from the dead?
5. How does the narrator compare two experiences of life with mayflies and pine trees?
6. What happens when one of the Auditors of Reality refers to himself as I at the beginning of the book?
7. How do Windle's friends react after he comes back from the dead?
8. What happens when Windle Poons goes into the Shades?
9. What does Cut-Me-Own-Throat Dibbler tell Sergeant Colon is happening in his cellar?
10. How is Bill Door first accepted around town after moving there?
This section contains 703 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)