|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who secretly follows Windle Poons home after his first meeting of the Fresh Start Club?
(a) Bill Door.
(b) The Bursar.
2. How does the narrator describe the relationship between the Unseen University and the Patrician?
3. What is the name of a small piece of Bill Door's former self, incarnated for the reaping of rat souls?
(a) Cut-Me-Own-Throat Dibbler.
(b) Reg Shoe.
4. What inanimate objects first begin moving on their own in the book?
5. What does Bill Door see in a dream after leaving Miss Flitworth's parlor for tea?
(a) A gray, robed figure.
(b) The new persona of Death.
(c) His mother.
(d) His horse.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who owns the piece of furniture in which the mysterious object first begins appearing in the book?
2. What kind of tree does the narrator discuss as living thousands of years in the book?
3. What is the name of the wizard that uses a magical device to measure the ambient magical energy in Ankh-Morpork?
4. What does Miss Flitworth try to kill with poisoned food?
5. Whose palace sends a squad of guards to come investigate the sudden poltergeist activity at the university?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Windle Poons' death described in the book?
2. How do Windle's friends react after he comes back from the dead?
3. How is the nature of Lupine's character first described in the book?
4. How does the narrator describe how the persona of Death was created?
5. How does Senior Wrangler try and investigate the inanimate object appearing in Discworld?
6. How is Windle Poons' first Fresh Start Club meeting described?
7. How do the wizards try to attack Windle Poons after he comes back from the dead?
8. What happens when Bill Door sees a gray figure with his shattered lifetimer in the barn during a dream?
9. How does Death find a job after taking of the persona of Bill Door?
10. How does Bill Door react when Miss Flitworth tells him to save a little girl from a fire?
This section contains 679 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)