|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What room does Windle Poons break into at the Unseen University?
(a) An old classroom.
(b) The library.
(c) The dean's office.
(d) His old office.
2. What kind of tree does the narrator discuss as living thousands of years in the book?
3. How long do Bill Door and Miss Flitworth sit in silence when he visits her in her parlor?
(a) 15 minutes.
(b) 30 minutes.
(c) 2 hours.
(d) 1 hour.
4. What does a small child tell Bill Door he looks like just after moving to Discworld?
(a) A myserious figure.
(b) A healthy person.
(c) A happy man.
(d) A skeleton with clothes on.
5. What do the mysterious objects that begin appearing in the book resemble?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of breakfast does Miss Flitworth feed to Bill Door?
2. What is the name of the gardener at the Unseen University?
3. Who secretly follows Windle Poons home after his first meeting of the Fresh Start Club?
4. What is the name of the wolfman?
5. What is the name of the bashful banshee who passes notes?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is the Morris dance first described?
2. How does the narrator compare two experiences of life with mayflies and pine trees?
3. How does the gardener, Modo, react when Windle Poons comes out of his grave?
4. What happens when Mrs. Cake contacts One-Man-Bucket for the first time in the book?
5. How does Bill Door react after Miss Flitworth asks him to help her kill rats and a chicken?
6. What does Bill Door do to Miss Flitworth's clock while visiting with her?
7. How is Windle Poons' first suicide attempt described?
8. How does Bill Door use the scythe to cut Miss Fitworth's grass?
9. How do the wizards try to attack Windle Poons after he comes back from the dead?
10. What does the narrator explain is the repercussion of the absence of death?
This section contains 640 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)