|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does an auditor refer to himself as that causes him to blow up in flame?
2. What does Bill Door claim he has no belief in after admitting he is afraid of dying?
(a) The afterlife.
3. What does Bill Door think Miss Flitworth's parlor reminds him of?
(a) A dungeon.
(b) A museum.
(c) A thrift store.
(d) A king's tomb.
4. What is the name of Death's horse?
5. What is the name of the gardener at the Unseen University?
(d) Bill Door.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of a small piece of Bill Door's former self, incarnated for the reaping of rat souls?
2. What is the name of the archchancellor in the book?
3. What is the name of the spirit friend the medium contacts to find out why the poltergeist activity is occurring?
4. What is the name of the zombie that first greets Windle Poons at his first meeting of the Fresh Start Club?
5. Which of the following things does Windle NOT find mysteriously appearing at his house when he goes to retrieve some money?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the narrator describe how the persona of Death was created?
2. What does the narrator explain is the repercussion of the absence of death?
3. How does Bill Door use the scythe to cut Miss Fitworth's grass?
4. What does Bill Door do to Miss Flitworth's clock while visiting with her?
5. How do the wizards bury Windle Poons at a crossroad?
6. How is Bill Door first accepted around town after moving there?
7. How does the gardener, Modo, react when Windle Poons comes out of his grave?
8. How does Bill Door react after Miss Flitworth asks him to help her kill rats and a chicken?
9. How do Windle's friends react after he comes back from the dead?
10. How is Windle Poons' death described in the book?
This section contains 655 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)