|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many hours does Bill Door discover someone has stolen from his lifetimer while in a hayloft?
2. What is the name of the bashful banshee who passes notes?
3. What kind of wound does Windle Poons suffer while in an old, dangerous neighborhood?
(a) He is cut by glass.
(d) He is punched.
4. What kind of tree does the narrator discuss as living thousands of years in the book?
5. What is the relationship between Archchancellor Ridcully and the Chief Priest in the book?
(a) Father and son.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the gardener at the Unseen University?
2. What does Bill Door think Miss Flitworth's parlor reminds him of?
3. What is the name of the medium whose ceiling caves in from the poltergeist activity in the book?
4. Where does the wizard who dies at the beginning of the book wake up after dying?
5. What does Miss Flitworth try to kill with poisoned food?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Bill Door first accepted around town after moving there?
2. What does the gray robes that the wizards conjure tell them about Death?
3. What happens when one of the Auditors of Reality refers to himself as I at the beginning of the book?
4. How does Senior Wrangler try and investigate the inanimate object appearing in Discworld?
5. What happens when Bill Door sees a gray figure with his shattered lifetimer in the barn during a dream?
6. What happens when Windle Poons goes into the Shades?
7. How are the wizards almost injured by a chandelier in the book?
8. How do Windle's friends react after he comes back from the dead?
9. How does Death find a job after taking of the persona of Bill Door?
10. How do the wizards bury Windle Poons at a crossroad?
This section contains 684 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)