|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bill Door complain is too noisy in Miss Flitworth's parlor?
(a) Her radio.
(b) Her clock.
(c) Her bird.
(d) Her dog.
2. What is the name of the local hoodlum discussed in the book?
(b) Arthur Winkings.
(c) Windle Poons.
(d) Cut-Me-Own-Throat Dibbler.
3. Who walks Windle Poons home after his first meeting of the Fresh Start Club?
4. What does Miss Flitworth try to kill with poisoned food?
5. How does the narrator describe the relationship between the Unseen University and the Patrician?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the person who tries to find out why the wizards are stopping traffic to bury Windle Poons?
2. What does Bill Door see in a dream after leaving Miss Flitworth's parlor for tea?
3. Who is Bill Door able to accurately describe to Miss Flitworth that surprises her?
4. What is the name that Death takes on when he acts as a human?
5. What is the name of Death's horse?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Bill Door first accepted around town after moving there?
2. What happens when Bill Door sees a gray figure with his shattered lifetimer in the barn during a dream?
3. What happens when Windle Poons realizes Schleppel followed him home after the Fresh Start Club meeting?
4. How is the nature of Lupine's character first described in the book?
5. How do Windle's friends react after he comes back from the dead?
6. How does Bill Door use the scythe to cut Miss Fitworth's grass?
7. What does the narrator explain is the repercussion of the absence of death?
8. How do the wizards try to attack Windle Poons after he comes back from the dead?
9. How does the gardener, Modo, react when Windle Poons comes out of his grave?
10. What happens when one of the Auditors of Reality refers to himself as I at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 684 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)