|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a small child tell Bill Door he looks like just after moving to Discworld?
(a) A happy man.
(b) A myserious figure.
(c) A skeleton with clothes on.
(d) A healthy person.
2. What is Windle Poons disappointed to realize about being undead after visiting a dangerous neighborhood?
(a) That he frightens all who see him.
(b) That he can't eat.
(c) That his friends have moved.
(d) That his dog no longer likes him.
3. Who does Windle Poons run into on the bridge that he goes to just after becoming undead?
(a) Reg Shoe.
(b) Sergeant Colon.
(c) Arthur Winkings.
(d) The Patrician.
4. What does Miss Flitworth try to kill with poisoned food?
5. What is the name of the medium's daughter that is a werewolf?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the indistinct gray figures say the incarnation of Death has developed at the beginning of the book?
2. Where does Windle Poons retrieve some hidden money?
3. What are the indistinct gray figures that discuss the incarnation of Death at the beginning of the book?
4. Where do the wizards believe Windle Poons should be buried after he comes back undead?
5. What is the name of the medium whose ceiling caves in from the poltergeist activity in the book?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Windle Poons' first Fresh Start Club meeting described?
2. How do the wizards bury Windle Poons at a crossroad?
3. How is Miss Flitwotrh's parlor described in the book?
4. What happens when one of the Auditors of Reality refers to himself as I at the beginning of the book?
5. How does the narrator describe how the persona of Death was created?
6. What does the gray robes that the wizards conjure tell them about Death?
7. How do the wizards try to attack Windle Poons after he comes back from the dead?
8. How is Bill Door first accepted around town after moving there?
9. How does the gardener, Modo, react when Windle Poons comes out of his grave?
10. How does Death find a job after taking of the persona of Bill Door?
This section contains 697 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)