|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the medium's daughter that is a werewolf?
2. What does Miss Flitworth ask Bill Door to kill for her?
(a) A turtle.
(b) A snake.
(c) A chicken.
(d) A fish.
3. What is the name of Death's horse?
4. What is the name of the support group for dead people that is advertised inside Windle Poons' coffin?
(a) The Fresh Start Club.
(b) The Club of the Dead.
(c) The Club of New Beginnings.
(d) The Undead Club.
5. Who is customarily present at the death of a wizard, but was not when the wizard was dying?
(a) The Bursar.
(b) The Patrician.
(d) The Dean.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gives Mrs. Cake the brush-off when she shows up at the university looking for help?
2. What is the name of the supreme god that oversees the meeting held at the beginning of the book?
3. What inanimate objects first begin moving on their own in the book?
4. What room does Windle Poons break into at the Unseen University?
5. What is the name of Miss Flitworth's long lost fiancé?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Bill Door first accepted around town after moving there?
2. How is Windle Poons' death described in the book?
3. What does the gray robes that the wizards conjure tell them about Death?
4. How is Windle Poons' first Fresh Start Club meeting described?
5. How is the Morris dance first described?
6. What does Cut-Me-Own-Throat Dibbler tell Sergeant Colon is happening in his cellar?
7. How is Windle Poons' first suicide attempt described?
8. How is Miss Flitwotrh's parlor described in the book?
9. How does the narrator compare two experiences of life with mayflies and pine trees?
10. What does Windle Poons' spirit do after Death doesn't show up to collect him?
This section contains 646 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)