|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the dance described at the beginning of the book?
(a) Francis dance.
(b) Parking dance.
(c) Morris dance.
(d) Harvest dance.
2. Which of the following items do Windle Poons' friends not do against him to try and make him die again?
(a) Grab his limbs.
(b) Pray over him.
(c) Calls him a fiend.
(d) Show colves of garlic in his face.
3. What kind of pie does the wizard request before dying?
4. How does Bill Door awaken from a dream in the book?
(a) Groggy and confused.
5. Who is Bill Door able to accurately describe to Miss Flitworth that surprises her?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. What crashes at the Unseen University that almost injures many wizards?
2. What is the name of the bogeyman who prefers to stay hidden?
3. What does Windle find the gardener at the Unseen University using instead of a wheelbarrow?
4. What does Bill Door have trouble grasping when trying to appear human?
5. Where does Windle Poons retrieve some hidden money?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Windle's friends react after he comes back from the dead?
2. How is Windle Poons' first Fresh Start Club meeting described?
3. What does the narrator explain is the repercussion of the absence of death?
4. How is the Morris dance first described?
5. How are the wizards almost injured by a chandelier in the book?
6. How is Bill Door first accepted around town after moving there?
7. How does the narrator describe how the persona of Death was created?
8. What does Windle Poons' spirit do after Death doesn't show up to collect him?
9. How is Windle Poons described after the wizards bury him in a coffin while undead?
10. How is Windle Poons' first suicide attempt described?
This section contains 660 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)