|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Miss Flitworth reunited with after she dies?
2. Which of the following demands does Bill Door NOT make regarding a little girl, after he saves her from a fire?
(a) Everyone must stay with her.
(b) Someone must fetch an apothocary.
(c) There must be no magic.
(d) No one can remove anything from the girl.
3. What does Bill Door tell Miss Flitworth he regrets when he realizes he is about to die?
(a) Not falling in love.
(b) Not eating more.
(c) Never having a child.
(d) Not preparing more.
4. Where does Death convene with the Auditors after taking back his role?
(a) Under the sea.
(b) In a building.
(c) Atop a mountain.
(d) In the ocean.
5. What stage does One-Man-Bucket say the eggs are in when they create more cities?
6. What does Bill Door tell Miss Flitworth that borrowed time is when he tells her he is also living on it?
(a) Fairly common.
7. What does Bill Door feel for the first time after reaping a lot of corn in the book?
(b) Sick and exhausted.
8. How long is Mrs. Cake's precognition that she turns off in the book?
(a) 20 seconds.
(b) 1 minute.
(c) 2 minutes.
(d) 10 seconds.
9. What does the man summoned during the séance claim the snowglobes to actually be?
(a) City eggs.
10. Who does Death travel to the center of the universe to consult near the end of the book?
(b) The Auditors.
(c) The Dean.
(d) The Archchancellor.
11. What is the name of the invention the town blacksmith creates and shows to Bill Door and Miss Flitworth?
(a) The bulldozer.
(b) The combination harvester.
(c) The reaper.
(d) The cotton gin.
12. How many devastating spells does the Dean announce he will use to destroy the hive?
13. What is the small piece of Death that escapes and survives?
(b) Cut-Me-Own-Throat Dibbler.
14. What do the wizards of the Unseen University behave like when Windle and the others find them in the pyramid?
(b) In a trance.
15. What is the name of the world's largest diamond in the book?
(a) The sphinx.
(d) Tear of Offer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Archchancellor claim he believes the compost heap to be made of?
2. What does Bill Door mistake as the new incarnation of Death, in the cornfield?
3. Who appears and gives Windle Poons a note of a death prediction?
4. What interrupts the wizards' discussions of how to fight the ghosts at the Unseen University?
5. Where does Death take Miss Flitworth near the end of the book?
This section contains 459 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)