|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bill Door tell Miss Flitworth he regrets when he realizes he is about to die?
(a) Not falling in love.
(b) Not eating more.
(c) Not preparing more.
(d) Never having a child.
2. What does the man summoned during the séance claim the snowglobes to actually be?
(a) City eggs.
3. What do the wizards of the Unseen University behave like when Windle and the others find them in the pyramid?
(a) In a trance.
4. Who stays behind in the room and struggles against pink tubing so others can escape?
(a) Bill Door.
(c) Windle Poons.
(d) Miss Flitworth.
5. What does the person Bill Door hires to destroy his scythe first try to destroy it with?
6. Who appears on the opposite side of the mall queen and reveals his true form as a giant, shaggy monster?
(b) Reg Shoe.
(d) The Bursar.
7. What interrupts the wizards' discussions of how to fight the ghosts at the Unseen University?
(a) A scream.
(b) A cry.
(c) A laugh.
(d) A gunshot.
8. How does Bill Door tell Miss Flitworth he saw her name engraved?
(a) Her grave.
(b) Her birth certificate.
(c) Her lifetimer.
(d) Her back.
9. What is the name of the invention the town blacksmith creates and shows to Bill Door and Miss Flitworth?
(a) The bulldozer.
(b) The reaper.
(c) The combination harvester.
(d) The cotton gin.
10. Where does Death take Miss Flitworth near the end of the book?
(a) The harvest dance.
(b) The silver dance.
(c) The gold dance.
(d) The Morris dance.
11. What does Miss Flitworth realize Bill Door's arm really is when she touches it?
12. Which of the following things does not happen after pink tubing begins erupting from the ceiling?
(a) The floor trembles.
(b) Steam erupts.
(c) Singing begins.
(d) The music stops.
13. What is the name of the world's largest diamond in the book?
(b) Tear of Offer.
(c) The sphinx.
14. What does the Archchancellor use to defeat a moving compost?
(a) Soy sauce.
(b) Ponzu sauce.
(d) Wow Wow sauce.
15. What does Bill Door believe the new incarnation of Death lacks?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Bill Door disgusted by regarding the new incarnation of Death when he first sees him?
2. What does Miss Flitworth realize has changed about her looks after Death reveals she has died?
3. How many chests does Miss Flitworth have sitting on her dresser?
4. Who turns into a bat?
5. Who does Bill Door hire to destroy his scythe?
This section contains 429 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)