|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Modo realize has begun to move on its own, and later attacks him?
(a) A compost heap.
(b) A dumpster.
(c) A grave.
(d) A trash can.
2. How long is Mrs. Cake's precognition that she turns off in the book?
(a) 20 seconds.
(b) 2 minutes.
(c) 1 minute.
(d) 10 seconds.
3. Who appears on an old mountain range just after Miss Flitworth learns she has died?
(a) Bill Door.
4. What is Bill Door and Miss Flitworth's discussion of ethics interrupted by?
5. What does the new incarnation of Death wear that angers Bill Door?
(b) A crown.
(c) A necklace.
6. Which of the following things is not in the chest of Miss Flitworth's that does not contain gold?
(a) White shoes.
(b) A wedding veil.
(c) A music box.
7. Who does Windle Poons ask Mrs. Cake to look after for him when he is ready to die?
(a) The Dean.
8. What does the man summoned during the séance claim the snowglobes to actually be?
(a) City eggs.
9. Who retrieves a black disc from the ceiling?
(a) Reg Shoe.
(d) Windle Poons.
10. What is the small piece of Death that escapes and survives?
(c) Cut-Me-Own-Throat Dibbler.
11. Where does Death visit that he has trouble keeping anything alive that he buys?
(a) A flower shop.
(b) A cake shop.
(c) A lingerie shop.
(d) A candy shop.
12. Who does Windle Poons ask Mrs. Cake to allow to come with him on an investigation?
(b) The Dean.
(c) Reg Shoe.
13. Who paints Fresh Start Club graffiti in the book?
(b) Reg Shoe.
(c) The Dean.
14. Who predicts Windle Poons' death in a letter given to him near the end of the book?
(b) Miss Flitworth.
15. Who turns into a bat?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who appears to Death after he sends a friend away at the end of the book?
2. How many chests does Miss Flitworth have sitting on her dresser?
3. Which of the following things does not happen after pink tubing begins erupting from the ceiling?
4. Who does Bill Door tell Miss Flitworth to remind him owes him money before going to fight Death?
5. Who appears on the opposite side of the mall queen and reveals his true form as a giant, shaggy monster?
This section contains 399 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)