|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Bill Door disgusted by regarding the new incarnation of Death when he first sees him?
(a) His mask.
(b) His scythe.
(c) His new outfit.
(d) His blatant posing.
2. Who wonders if the ants inside the pyramid have a queen?
3. What stage does One-Man-Bucket say the eggs are in when they create more cities?
4. Where does Death visit that he has trouble keeping anything alive that he buys?
(a) A lingerie shop.
(b) A cake shop.
(c) A candy shop.
(d) A flower shop.
5. Who sees the new incarnation of Death, along with Bill Door, for the first time?
(a) Miss Flitworth.
(c) Windle Poons.
(d) Reg Shoe.
6. What does Bill Door feel for the first time after reaping a lot of corn in the book?
(c) Sick and exhausted.
7. What do the predators attacking the city begin to absorb from it?
(a) Its happiness.
(b) Its sanity.
(c) Its essence.
(d) Its color.
8. How many devastating spells does the Dean announce he will use to destroy the hive?
9. Who does Bill Door tell Miss Flitworth to remind him owes him money before going to fight Death?
(b) Mrs. Cake.
(c) Ned Simnel.
10. What kind of music begins playing from inside the pyramid?
11. What does the new incarnation of Death wear that angers Bill Door?
(c) A crown.
(d) A necklace.
12. Who falls into a basket when trolleys begin escaping through the city?
(a) The Bursar.
(b) The Patrician.
(c) The Archchancellor.
(d) The Dean.
13. Which of the following things does Bill Door NOT use to sharpen his weapon on?
(a) The first rays of dawn.
14. What does Bill Door become when his lifetimer is empty?
(a) A vampire.
(b) A ghost.
(c) A zombie.
(d) A demon.
15. Who prepares a séance?
(c) Mrs. Cake.
(d) Miss Flitworth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who appears and gives Windle Poons a note of a death prediction?
2. How many chests does Miss Flitworth have sitting on her dresser?
3. Who is Miss Flitworth reunited with after she dies?
4. Whose curse words first turn into small flying creatures?
5. Who begins racing the combination harvester the first time it is used?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)