|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who turns into a bat?
2. What do the group find the inside of the pyramid decorated with when they first enter it?
3. Who sees the new incarnation of Death, along with Bill Door, for the first time?
(a) Windle Poons.
(b) Miss Flitworth.
(c) Reg Shoe.
4. Who remembers when this all will be again at the end of the book?
(a) Bill Door.
(c) Windle Poons.
5. Where does Death visit that he has trouble keeping anything alive that he buys?
(a) A candy shop.
(b) A lingerie shop.
(c) A flower shop.
(d) A cake shop.
6. Where does Death take Miss Flitworth near the end of the book?
(a) The Morris dance.
(b) The gold dance.
(c) The silver dance.
(d) The harvest dance.
7. What does Miss Flitworth realize has changed about her looks after Death reveals she has died?
(a) She is wrinkled.
(b) She is blind.
(c) She is younger.
(d) She is sick.
8. What does the person Bill Door hires to destroy his scythe first try to destroy it with?
9. Who is injured in the library when trolleys escape?
(b) Windle Poons.
(d) Reg Shoe.
10. What does Death change his realm's landscape to at the end of the book?
(a) Corn fields.
(b) A river.
(d) The ocean.
11. Which of the following characters do not investigate the things showering from the top of the pyramid?
(c) Bill Door.
(d) Windle Poons.
12. How long is Mrs. Cake's precognition that she turns off in the book?
(a) 20 seconds.
(b) 2 minutes.
(c) 1 minute.
(d) 10 seconds.
13. Who is sitting on a beam and talks to Bill Door after his lifetimer empties?
14. What is the small piece of Death that escapes and survives?
(d) Cut-Me-Own-Throat Dibbler.
15. Which of the following demands does Bill Door NOT make regarding a little girl, after he saves her from a fire?
(a) No one can remove anything from the girl.
(b) There must be no magic.
(c) Someone must fetch an apothocary.
(d) Everyone must stay with her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Bill Door and Miss Flitworth's discussion of ethics interrupted by?
2. What is the name of the world's largest diamond in the book?
3. What is Bill Door disgusted by regarding the new incarnation of Death when he first sees him?
4. Who does Bill Door tell Miss Flitworth to remind him owes him money before going to fight Death?
5. What does everyone at the dance call Death near the end of the book?
This section contains 433 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)