|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the person Bill Door hires to destroy his scythe first try to destroy it with?
2. How many chests does Miss Flitworth have sitting on her dresser?
3. Where does Death visit that he has trouble keeping anything alive that he buys?
(a) A flower shop.
(b) A candy shop.
(c) A cake shop.
(d) A lingerie shop.
4. What is the name of the world's largest diamond in the book?
(b) The sphinx.
(d) Tear of Offer.
5. What do the predators attacking the city begin to absorb from it?
(a) Its color.
(b) Its happiness.
(c) Its sanity.
(d) Its essence.
6. Who appears on the opposite side of the mall queen and reveals his true form as a giant, shaggy monster?
(a) The Bursar.
(b) Reg Shoe.
7. What does Miss Flitworth realize Bill Door's arm really is when she touches it?
8. What room does Windle Poons break into at the Unseen University?
(a) The dean's office.
(b) The cafeteria.
(c) His office.
(d) The library.
9. What is the small piece of Death that escapes and survives?
(c) Cut-Me-Own-Throat Dibbler.
10. Which of the following characters do not investigate the things showering from the top of the pyramid?
(c) Windle Poons.
(d) Bill Door.
11. What is everyone in town amazed at when they see the combination harvester work for the first time?
(a) That it is shiny.
(b) How quickly it reaps corn.
(c) How loud it is.
(d) How quiet it is.
12. Who predicts Windle Poons' death in a letter given to him near the end of the book?
(b) Miss Flitworth.
13. What color are the baskets the group finds inside the pyramid?
14. Who is Miss Flitworth reunited with after she dies?
15. Where does Death convene with the Auditors after taking back his role?
(a) Atop a mountain.
(b) In the ocean.
(c) Under the sea.
(d) In a building.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Death take Miss Flitworth near the end of the book?
2. What does the man summoned during the séance claim the snowglobes to actually be?
3. What does Modo realize has begun to move on its own, and later attacks him?
4. What do the wizards of the Unseen University behave like when Windle and the others find them in the pyramid?
5. What does Miss Flitworth think about the fact that the public's ability to know when and where they are going to die isn't common knowledge?
This section contains 433 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)