|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color are the baskets the group finds inside the pyramid?
2. What does Bill Door reap for Miss Flitworth with his scythe?
3. What do the wizards of the Unseen University behave like when Windle and the others find them in the pyramid?
(c) In a trance.
4. Who falls into a basket when trolleys begin escaping through the city?
(a) The Bursar.
(b) The Dean.
(c) The Patrician.
(d) The Archchancellor.
5. Who appears on an old mountain range just after Miss Flitworth learns she has died?
(d) Bill Door.
6. What is Bill Door disgusted by regarding the new incarnation of Death when he first sees him?
(a) His new outfit.
(b) His scythe.
(c) His mask.
(d) His blatant posing.
7. Who acts carelessly during a fight at the university and sends off a fireball?
(a) The Archchancellor.
(b) The Patrician.
(c) The Bursar.
(d) The Dean.
8. What does Bill Door feel for the first time after reaping a lot of corn in the book?
(c) Sick and exhausted.
9. Who does Bill Door say is the only person with a hot enough furnace for him to use to fulfill his goals?
(a) Windle Poons.
(c) Ned Simnel.
(d) The Patrician.
10. What is the name of the world's largest diamond in the book?
(c) Tear of Offer.
(d) The sphinx.
11. What does Bill Door become when his lifetimer is empty?
(a) A demon.
(b) A vampire.
(c) A ghost.
(d) A zombie.
12. Who retrieves a black disc from the ceiling?
(b) Reg Shoe.
(d) Windle Poons.
13. What does the person Bill Door hires to destroy his scythe first try to destroy it with?
14. What do the predators attacking the city begin to absorb from it?
(a) Its color.
(b) Its essence.
(c) Its sanity.
(d) Its happiness.
15. Where does Death convene with the Auditors after taking back his role?
(a) Under the sea.
(b) In the ocean.
(c) In a building.
(d) Atop a mountain.
Short Answer Questions
1. What stage does One-Man-Bucket say the eggs are in when they create more cities?
2. Which of the following demands does Bill Door NOT make regarding a little girl, after he saves her from a fire?
3. What does Modo realize has begun to move on its own, and later attacks him?
4. Who stays behind in the room and struggles against pink tubing so others can escape?
5. What does the man summoned during the séance claim the snowglobes to actually be?
This section contains 443 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)