|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bill Door tell Miss Flitworth the gray-robed figures that appear around them are?
(a) Grim reapers.
2. Who remembers when this all will be again at the end of the book?
(a) Windle Poons.
(b) Bill Door.
3. Who does Death travel to the center of the universe to consult near the end of the book?
(b) The Dean.
(c) The Auditors.
(d) The Archchancellor.
4. Who paints Fresh Start Club graffiti in the book?
(b) Reg Shoe.
(d) The Dean.
5. What do the wizards shout when coming to save Windle Poons?
(b) See you.
6. Who is Miss Flitworth reunited with after she dies?
7. Who appears to Death after he sends a friend away at the end of the book?
(a) Miss Flitworth.
(c) Reg Shoe.
8. What does Bill Door feel for the first time after reaping a lot of corn in the book?
(b) Sick and exhausted.
9. What is the small piece of Death that escapes and survives?
(c) Cut-Me-Own-Throat Dibbler.
10. What does Bill Door become when his lifetimer is empty?
(a) A vampire.
(b) A demon.
(c) A ghost.
(d) A zombie.
11. Where does Death visit that he has trouble keeping anything alive that he buys?
(a) A candy shop.
(b) A flower shop.
(c) A cake shop.
(d) A lingerie shop.
12. What stage does One-Man-Bucket say the eggs are in when they create more cities?
13. What does everyone at the dance call Death near the end of the book?
(a) Good Old Bill.
(d) Ole Sam.
14. How long is Mrs. Cake's precognition that she turns off in the book?
(a) 2 minutes.
(b) 1 minute.
(c) 20 seconds.
(d) 10 seconds.
15. What does Bill Door mistake as the new incarnation of Death, in the cornfield?
(a) A broom.
(b) The combination harvester covered in a tarp.
(c) Miss Flitworth.
(d) A scarecrow.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following demands does Bill Door NOT make regarding a little girl, after he saves her from a fire?
2. What interrupts the wizards' discussions of how to fight the ghosts at the Unseen University?
3. Who glories in using his magic to destroy trolleys, but is unsuccessful?
4. What begins showering from the top of the pyramid?
5. Who begins racing the combination harvester the first time it is used?
This section contains 418 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)