|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wonders how something in the pyramid is alive if it is so rectangular?
(d) Windle Poons.
2. Who does Death send away at the end of the book?
(a) Miss Flitworth.
(b) Reg Shoe.
3. Who prepares a séance?
(c) Mrs. Cake.
(d) Miss Flitworth.
4. Who does Death travel to the center of the universe to consult near the end of the book?
(a) The Auditors.
(c) The Archchancellor.
(d) The Dean.
5. What do the predators attacking the city begin to absorb from it?
(a) Its essence.
(b) Its happiness.
(c) Its color.
(d) Its sanity.
6. What does Mrs. Cake say there is an imbalance in life force between?
(a) Good and evil.
(b) Heaven and hell.
(c) God and the devil.
(d) The present world and the astral.
7. What does Bill Door explain that the little girl he saved from a fire is living on?
(a) Borrowed time.
(d) A prayer.
8. What color are the baskets the group finds inside the pyramid?
9. Who paints Fresh Start Club graffiti in the book?
(a) The Dean.
(d) Reg Shoe.
10. What kind of weather do Bill Door and Miss Flitworth endure while trying to collect their harvest?
(a) A thunderstorm.
(c) A hailstorm.
11. What animal works as the university librarian?
(a) A zebra.
(b) An orangutan.
(c) A horse.
(d) A cat.
12. Who does the person performing a séance summon during the ceremony?
(a) Senior Wrangler.
(c) Reg Shoe.
(d) Cut-Me-Own-Throat Dibbler.
13. What kind of weapon does Bill Door use in the book?
(a) A rope.
(b) A gun.
(c) A scythe.
(d) A knife.
14. Which of the following things does not happen after pink tubing begins erupting from the ceiling?
(a) The music stops.
(b) Steam erupts.
(c) The floor trembles.
(d) Singing begins.
15. Who glories in using his magic to destroy trolleys, but is unsuccessful?
(a) The Archchancellor.
(b) The Dean.
(c) The Bursar.
(d) The Patrician.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Bill Door tell Miss Flitworth to remind him owes him money before going to fight Death?
2. What does Miss Flitworth realize Bill Door's arm really is when she touches it?
3. Who acts carelessly during a fight at the university and sends off a fireball?
4. What does the Archchancellor use to defeat a moving compost?
5. Who wonders if the ants inside the pyramid have a queen?
This section contains 393 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)