|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Modo realize has begun to move on its own, and later attacks him?
(a) A dumpster.
(b) A trash can.
(c) A compost heap.
(d) A grave.
2. Who wonders if the ants inside the pyramid have a queen?
3. Which of the following things does Bill Door NOT use to sharpen his weapon on?
(d) The first rays of dawn.
4. What does Bill Door become when his lifetimer is empty?
(a) A ghost.
(b) A vampire.
(c) A demon.
(d) A zombie.
5. What color marble does Ludmilla find under the pyramid?
6. What is the small piece of Death that escapes and survives?
(b) Cut-Me-Own-Throat Dibbler.
7. Who remembers when this all will be again at the end of the book?
(a) Windle Poons.
(d) Bill Door.
8. What do the group find the inside of the pyramid decorated with when they first enter it?
9. Which of the following things is not in the chest of Miss Flitworth's that does not contain gold?
(b) A wedding veil.
(c) A music box.
(d) White shoes.
10. What does Miss Flitworth realize has changed about her looks after Death reveals she has died?
(a) She is sick.
(b) She is younger.
(c) She is blind.
(d) She is wrinkled.
11. What color are the baskets the group finds inside the pyramid?
12. Who falls into a basket when trolleys begin escaping through the city?
(a) The Patrician.
(b) The Archchancellor.
(c) The Dean.
(d) The Bursar.
13. Which of the following demands does Bill Door NOT make regarding a little girl, after he saves her from a fire?
(a) No one can remove anything from the girl.
(b) Everyone must stay with her.
(c) Someone must fetch an apothocary.
(d) There must be no magic.
14. What does Bill Door flee into after his lifetimer empties?
(a) A smithy.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) A car.
(d) An elevator.
15. Where does Death take Miss Flitworth near the end of the book?
(a) The silver dance.
(b) The gold dance.
(c) The Morris dance.
(d) The harvest dance.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who paints Fresh Start Club graffiti in the book?
2. What kind of alcohol casks cause the barn that Bill Door was staying in to blow up?
3. Who does Windle Poons ask Mrs. Cake to allow to come with him on an investigation?
4. What kind of weapon does Bill Door use in the book?
5. What does Bill Door tell Miss Flitworth that borrowed time is when he tells her he is also living on it?
This section contains 430 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)