|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 211-245.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of breakfast does Miss Flitworth feed to Bill Door?
2. What does Miss Flitworth ask Bill Door to kill for her?
(a) A fish.
(b) A chicken.
(c) A turtle.
(d) A snake.
3. What kind of alcohol casks cause the barn that Bill Door was staying in to blow up?
4. What is the name of the old, dangerous neighborhood that Windle Poons wanders into?
5. What is the name of the wizard that is dying at the beginning of the book?
(a) Arthur Winkings.
(b) Windle Poons.
(c) Bill Door.
(d) Reg Shoe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the dance described at the beginning of the book?
2. What does Bill Door try and amuse townsfolk with his poor skills in?
3. What are the indistinct gray figures that discuss the incarnation of Death at the beginning of the book?
4. What does Bill Door see in a dream after leaving Miss Flitworth's parlor for tea?
5. What is the name of the archchancellor in the book?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)