|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 211-245.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the supreme god that oversees the meeting held at the beginning of the book?
2. What kind of weapon does Bill Door use in the book?
(a) A scythe.
(b) A knife.
(c) A gun.
(d) A rope.
3. What stage does One-Man-Bucket say the eggs are in when they create more cities?
4. In what city is the university discussed in the book located?
5. What is the relationship between Archchancellor Ridcully and the Chief Priest in the book?
(d) Father and son.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the university discussed in the book?
2. What does Bill Door try and amuse townsfolk with his poor skills in?
3. What title does the Patrician have in Ankh-Morpork?
4. What is the name of the bridge where Windle Poons goes after becoming undead?
5. What does Modo realize has begun to move on its own, and later attacks him?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)