|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 211-245.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the old, dangerous neighborhood that Windle Poons wanders into?
2. What do the mysterious objects that begin appearing in the book resemble?
3. What do the indistinct gray figures say the incarnation of Death has developed at the beginning of the book?
(a) A personality.
(b) A conscience.
(c) A phobia.
(d) A disease.
4. Where does Bill Door suggest Miss Flitworth's fiancé probably died?
(a) The forest.
(b) The mountains.
(c) The sea.
(d) The jungle.
5. How does the narrator describe the relationship between the Unseen University and the Patrician?
Short Answer Questions
1. What interrupts the wizards' discussions of how to fight the ghosts at the Unseen University?
2. What animal works as the university librarian?
3. What does Bill Door tell Miss Flitworth that borrowed time is when he tells her he is also living on it?
4. What is the relationship between Archchancellor Ridcully and the Chief Priest in the book?
5. What is the name of the bashful banshee who passes notes?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)