|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 141-170.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Death's loyal human assistant?
2. How many hours does Bill Door discover someone has stolen from his lifetimer while in a hayloft?
3. What is the name of the local hoodlum discussed in the book?
(a) Arthur Winkings.
(b) Cut-Me-Own-Throat Dibbler.
(c) Windle Poons.
4. How much does the woman pay Death each week for working on her farm?
(d) Food and shelter.
5. What does Death find a backlog on his desk when sent back to his study in a dream?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Windle Poons disappointed to realize about being undead after visiting a dangerous neighborhood?
2. What kind of breakfast does Miss Flitworth feed to Bill Door?
3. What is the name of the bogeyman who prefers to stay hidden?
4. How long do Bill Door and Miss Flitworth sit in silence when he visits her in her parlor?
5. What is the name of the spirit friend the medium contacts to find out why the poltergeist activity is occurring?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)