|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 141-170.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the local hoodlum discussed in the book?
(a) Windle Poons.
(c) Cut-Me-Own-Throat Dibbler.
(d) Arthur Winkings.
2. Who is customarily present at the death of a wizard, but was not when the wizard was dying?
(b) The Bursar.
(c) The Patrician.
(d) The Dean.
3. What is the relationship between Archchancellor Ridcully and the Chief Priest in the book?
(c) Father and son.
4. What is the name of Death's loyal human assistant?
5. What does Death find a backlog on his desk when sent back to his study in a dream?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator consider the life of that only lives one day and never eats?
2. What is the name of the old, dangerous neighborhood that Windle Poons wanders into?
3. Who does Windle Poons run into on the bridge that he goes to just after becoming undead?
4. What does an auditor refer to himself as that causes him to blow up in flame?
5. What does the narrator explain is building up in the world in the absence of death?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)