|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 36-70.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is customarily present at the death of a wizard, but was not when the wizard was dying?
(a) The Patrician.
(b) The Bursar.
(d) The Dean.
2. What is the name of Death's loyal human assistant?
3. What is the name of Death's horse?
4. What do the indistinct gray figures say the incarnation of Death has developed at the beginning of the book?
(a) A personality.
(b) A disease.
(c) A phobia.
(d) A conscience.
5. Where does the wizard who dies at the beginning of the book wake up after dying?
(a) A chapel.
(b) In heaven.
(c) In hell.
(d) In a hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following items do Windle Poons' friends not do against him to try and make him die again?
2. Who owns the piece of furniture in which the mysterious object first begins appearing in the book?
3. Who does Windle Poons run into on the bridge that he goes to just after becoming undead?
4. What is the name of the place Death decides to spend his remaining time alive after leaving his post?
5. What is the name of the dance described at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)