|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 36-70.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following items do Windle Poons' friends not do against him to try and make him die again?
(a) Pray over him.
(b) Calls him a fiend.
(c) Grab his limbs.
(d) Show colves of garlic in his face.
2. Where does the wizard who dies at the beginning of the book wake up after dying?
(a) A chapel.
(b) In a hospital.
(c) In heaven.
(d) In hell.
3. Who is customarily present at the death of a wizard, but was not when the wizard was dying?
(b) The Patrician.
(c) The Dean.
(d) The Bursar.
4. What is the name of the local hoodlum discussed in the book?
(a) Cut-Me-Own-Throat Dibbler.
(b) Arthur Winkings.
(c) Windle Poons.
5. How old is the wizard that is dying at the beginning of the book?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the author of the book "Reaper Man"?
2. What kind of wound does Windle Poons suffer while in an old, dangerous neighborhood?
3. What kind of tree does the narrator discuss as living thousands of years in the book?
4. What is the name of the university discussed in the book?
5. What kind of pie does the wizard request before dying?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)