|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 36-70.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what city is the university discussed in the book located?
2. What is the name of the support group for dead people that is advertised inside Windle Poons' coffin?
(a) The Undead Club.
(b) The Club of the Dead.
(c) The Club of New Beginnings.
(d) The Fresh Start Club.
3. How old is the wizard that is dying at the beginning of the book?
4. What is the name of the university discussed in the book?
(a) Unseen University.
(b) Harvest University.
(c) Domain University.
(d) Wizard University.
5. What is the name of the dance described at the beginning of the book?
(a) Parking dance.
(b) Harvest dance.
(c) Morris dance.
(d) Francis dance.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of tree does the narrator discuss as living thousands of years in the book?
2. Where do the wizards believe Windle Poons should be buried after he comes back undead?
3. What are the indistinct gray figures that discuss the incarnation of Death at the beginning of the book?
4. What is the name of the river Windle Poons jumps into after becoming undead?
5. What is the name of the device Death has that measures the remaining days of his life?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)