|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 36-70.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Windle Poons run into on the bridge that he goes to just after becoming undead?
(a) Reg Shoe.
(b) The Patrician.
(c) Sergeant Colon.
(d) Arthur Winkings.
2. How old is the wizard that is dying at the beginning of the book?
3. Which of the following items do Windle Poons' friends not do against him to try and make him die again?
(a) Calls him a fiend.
(b) Show colves of garlic in his face.
(c) Grab his limbs.
(d) Pray over him.
4. What is the name of the supreme god that oversees the meeting held at the beginning of the book?
5. What is the name of the dance described at the beginning of the book?
(a) Parking dance.
(b) Francis dance.
(c) Morris dance.
(d) Harvest dance.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the indistinct gray figures say the incarnation of Death has developed at the beginning of the book?
2. Where do the wizards believe Windle Poons should be buried after he comes back undead?
3. What do the mysterious objects that begin appearing in the book resemble?
4. Who owns the piece of furniture in which the mysterious object first begins appearing in the book?
5. Where does the wizard who dies at the beginning of the book wake up after dying?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)