|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 36-70.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the device Death has that measures the remaining days of his life?
(d) Tear of Offler.
2. What is the name of the wizard that is dying at the beginning of the book?
(a) Arthur Winkings.
(b) Reg Shoe.
(c) Windle Poons.
(d) Bill Door.
3. What kind of tree does the narrator discuss as living thousands of years in the book?
4. What kind of pie does the wizard request before dying?
5. Where do the wizards believe Windle Poons should be buried after he comes back undead?
(a) Under the university.
(b) At a crossroads.
(c) In the backyard of the university.
(d) In a graveyard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the archchancellor in the book?
2. What is the name of the old, dangerous neighborhood that Windle Poons wanders into?
3. Which of the following items do Windle Poons' friends not do against him to try and make him die again?
4. What is the name of the river Windle Poons jumps into after becoming undead?
5. What does the narrator consider the life of that only lives one day and never eats?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)