|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 278-316.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of alcohol casks cause the barn that Bill Door was staying in to blow up?
2. How does Bill Door awaken from a dream in the book?
(a) Groggy and confused.
3. How much does the woman pay Death each week for working on her farm?
(a) Food and shelter.
4. What is Bill Door and Miss Flitworth's discussion of ethics interrupted by?
5. What does Bill Door flee into after his lifetimer empties?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) A smithy.
(c) An elevator.
(d) A car.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the bogeyman who prefers to stay hidden?
2. What is everyone in town amazed at when they see the combination harvester work for the first time?
3. How old is the wizard that is dying at the beginning of the book?
4. What does the new incarnation of Death wear that angers Bill Door?
5. Which of the following characters do not investigate the things showering from the top of the pyramid?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)