|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Brodie states that he is getting sprung by the ___________.
2. Billy approaches Annie and asks in a _____________ accent if he can sit down.
3. What we are trying to do is write _________ so that when we throw up an idea and give it a little knock it might travel.
4. Annie says that for the first year of being with Henry she assumed he would sleep with every woman under _____ he met.
5. Annie wants Henry to come but he refuses saying he is only _________ anyway.
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Henry is very attached to his art, writing, calling it sacred and deserving of respect. One's passion can often stir up these sorts of emotions in a person.
Part 1: Why do you think Henry believes his art demands so much respect?
Part 2: Do you agree that writing deserves to be respected or that it is sacred? Why or why not?
Part 3: In your life, what is most sacred to you? Why?
Essay Topic 2
The character of Max is one that seems to take on the woes of his relationships, even though the women seem to be the ones who are doing the damage.
Part 1: Why do you think Max is so sensitive within his relationships?
Part 2: Do you think Max would make a good partner within the context of a relationship? Why or why not?
Part 3: Do you think Max will be happy when he gets married at the end? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
Sometimes it can seem as though people in the creative arena are more likely to have affairs with their co-stars than typical married couples do.
Part 1: Why do you think creative types are more likely to have affairs and to have multiple partners?
Part 2: Do you think it's fair to stereotype actors and other creative types as being more adulterous? Why or why not?
Part 3: How do you think creative types are challenged in their relationships which is not the case in 'normal' relationships?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)