|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What we are trying to do is write _________ so that when we throw up an idea and give it a little knock it might travel.
(a) Baseball bats.
(b) Cricket bats.
2. Annie tells Henry that at the conclusion of the play a woman was ______.
3. The phone rings and Henry picks it up. He then asks if ________ would like to talk to Annie.
4. The phone rings for the second time and this time it is ________. Henry says that Annie left 10 minutes ago.
5. Billy says to Annie, "you would think with all of these ________ the train would be on time."
Short Answer Questions
1. Billy approaches Annie and asks in a _____________ accent if he can sit down.
2. As Scene 7 opens, a _________ is sitting by the door.
3. Charlotte reports that she lost her virginity in a boarding house in _______.
4. Debbie's boyfriend plays a _______ at the fairground, which to her is being a musician.
5. Henry tells Max that _______ will be so upset when she finds out she missed him on the phone.
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)