|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Debbie states that "her and Terry used to smoke in the _________."
(a) Boiler room.
(b) Living Room.
(c) Locker room.
(d) Bleachers at school.
2. After correcting her grammar, Henry states that he sent her to a good school so she wouldn't be ruined by ______.
3. The phone rings and Henry picks it up. He then asks if ________ would like to talk to Annie.
4. Annie finishes with the lights and then goes into _________.
(a) The living room.
(b) The dining room.
(c) The kitchen.
(d) The bedroom.
5. Billy approaches Annie and asks in a _____________ accent if he can sit down.
Short Answer Questions
1. Henry asks Annie if _______ is the one that she had breakfast with.
2. Annie finally admits that she had been having breakfast with one of the company at __________.
3. Annie and Billy read lines of the play to each other and at some point Billy opens _________.
4. Charlotte responds to the grammar correction by saying that she thought Henry sent Debbie there so she would be a ____ longer.
5. Brodie was mad at Henry for writing his play _______.
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)