|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Annie leaves the room when Henry accuses her of having a fancy for _______.
2. Annie finally admits that she had been having breakfast with one of the company at __________.
(a) Euston Station.
(b) Grand Central Station.
(c) Elyria Station.
(d) The bus station.
3. Debbie has developed a habit of calling Henry _______ which he doesn't like.
4. Annie is planning to go see Billy over _______.
(b) The weekend.
(d) The holiday.
5. At the opening of Scene 9, Henry is alone in the _______ sitting in a chair.
(a) Living room.
(d) Dining room.
Short Answer Questions
1. In response to Henry's question about HOUSE OF CARDS Debbie replies "infidelity in the ________ class."
2. Annie rushes out, late for her engagement and Henry asks her to ________ because it is important.
3. After correcting her grammar, Henry states that he sent her to a good school so she wouldn't be ruined by ______.
4. Debbie states, :exclusive rights isn't love it's ____________."
5. Debbie's boyfriend plays a _______ at the fairground, which to her is being a musician.
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)