|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Billy had to wait to sit next to Annie until the inspector came around because he _________.
(a) Was on the run from the police.
(b) Didn't have a ticket.
(c) Didn't have a First Class ticket.
(d) Didn't have any money.
2. As Scene 12 opens, there is a recorded dialogue between Annie and Billy who speaks with a ________ accent.
3. Brodie, referring to _________ , said, The pretty one was supposed to be me?"
4. The doorbell rings announcing the arrival of Debbie's boyfriend. Charlotte walks out wearing ________.
(a) Her bathrobe.
(b) Jeans and a t-shirt.
(c) A dress.
(d) Henry's bathrobe.
5. The scene then moves to Brodie wearing a suit and holding a glass of ________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Henry states, "I keep marrying people who suddenly lose _______."
2. Brodie stated that Henry did not help him get out of prison with the play, there were _____ other inmates that got out with him.
3. Debbie states, :exclusive rights isn't love it's ____________."
4. The phone rings and Henry picks it up. He then asks if ________ would like to talk to Annie.
5. Annie says goodbye to ________. How can she need someone she spends half her time telling to grow up?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)