|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If you use a lump of wood instead, the ball will not travel and you will end up hurting your ______.
2. Annie finally admits that she had been having breakfast with one of the company at __________.
(a) Elyria Station.
(b) Euston Station.
(c) Grand Central Station.
(d) The bus station.
3. As Scene 10 opens, Annie is sitting down reading on the ________.
4. Charlotte responds to the grammar correction by saying that she thought Henry sent Debbie there so she would be a ____ longer.
(d) Good girl.
5. Annie and Billy read lines of the play to each other and at some point Billy opens _________.
(a) His shirt.
(b) His bag.
(c) The window.
(d) His pants.
Short Answer Questions
1. The phone rings and Henry picks it up. He then asks if ________ would like to talk to Annie.
2. Billy says to Annie, "you would think with all of these ________ the train would be on time."
3. Billy had to wait to sit next to Annie until the inspector came around because he _________.
4. Annie jumps onto the phone and tells the caller to keep his ________ on.
5. Brodie states that he is getting sprung by the ___________.
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)