|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The phone rings for the second time and this time it is ________. Henry says that Annie left 10 minutes ago.
2. Annie discovers that Billy has read the play that Brodie wrote. She asks him what he thinks and he replies ________.
(a) The play is good.
(b) She shouldn't be in the play.
(c) Brodie can't write.
(d) Henry's re-write is better.
3. Annie wants Henry to come but he refuses saying he is only _________ anyway.
(a) a critic.
(b) a proofreader.
(c) a ghost writer.
(d) an editor.
4. If you use a lump of wood instead, the ball will not travel and you will end up hurting your ______.
5. Annie jumps onto the phone and tells the caller to keep his ________ on.
Short Answer Questions
1. Annie says that for the first year of being with Henry she assumed he would sleep with every woman under _____ he met.
2. At the opening of Scene 8 Annie and Billy are wearing rehearsal clothes and are __________.
3. This isn't better because someone says it is or because there is a conspiracy by the_______ to keep cudgels off the field.
4. Billy says to Annie, "you would think with all of these ________ the train would be on time."
5. As Brodie turns down the volume of the television set one can hear footsteps and the clang of a _______.
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)