|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Annie picks up the bowl of _______ and smashes it into Brodie's face.
2. As Scene 10 opens, Annie is sitting down reading on the ________.
3. Henry tells Max that _______ will be so upset when she finds out she missed him on the phone.
4. Henry says that he does not think that writers are sacred but ______ are; they deserve respect.
5. The phone rings and Henry picks it up. He then asks if ________ would like to talk to Annie.
Short Answer Questions
1. Annie disengages herself from the conversation and turns off all the lights except for in_________.
2. Henry tells Annie that he won't be able to ______ until she tells him if she slept with someone else or not.
3. Brodie states, "I'm out because the ________ I am marching against cost too much to keep me in prison."
4. Henry says into the phone, "Don't tell me about professional, you lost half a day of shooting the war memorial with a ______ shadow over it."
5. When Charlotte walks out she is carrying _______ postcards in her hand.
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)