|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Brodie was mad at Henry for writing his play _______.
(c) Without heart.
(d) To make him look bad.
2. Henry asked what Annie and Billy had to talk about and she replied_______.
3. Annie finally admits that she had been having breakfast with one of the company at __________.
(a) Grand Central Station.
(b) Euston Station.
(c) The bus station.
(d) Elyria Station.
4. Henry says that he does not think that writers are sacred but ______ are; they deserve respect.
5. Henry states, "Think of it as a ________ marriage. You and I are above hypocrisy."
Short Answer Questions
1. Henry states that he is confused by Annie's arrival time because he thought she took_______.
2. The doorbell rings announcing the arrival of Debbie's boyfriend. Charlotte walks out wearing ________.
3. As the scene opens Debbie is _________ and Henry is questioning her about it.
4. Charlotte reports that she lost her virginity in a boarding house in _______.
5. Henry asked Annie if she is going to see Billy again and she replied that she wants to go to his next ______.
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)