|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Debbie has developed a habit of calling Henry _______ which he doesn't like.
2. As Scene 10 opens, Annie is sitting down reading on the ________.
3. Annie reveals to Henry that she wants him to help with writing _______ play.
4. Annie leaves the room when Henry accuses her of having a fancy for _______.
5. The scene then moves to Brodie wearing a suit and holding a glass of ________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Henry says that he can't possibly help write the play because it is _________.
2. At the opening of Scene 8 Annie and Billy are wearing rehearsal clothes and are __________.
3. _________ cuckoldry is a difficult trick but it can be done.
4. Brodie stated that Henry did not help him get out of prison with the play, there were _____ other inmates that got out with him.
5. Annie is pleased that he likes the tune. He immediately says that the tune was stolen from _________.
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)