Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Henry tells Annie that he won't be able to ______ until she tells him if she slept with someone else or not.
2. As the scene opens Debbie is _________ and Henry is questioning her about it.
3. Henry asks Annie if _______ is the one that she had breakfast with.
4. As Scene 12 opens, there is a recorded dialogue between Annie and Billy who speaks with a ________ accent.
5. Annie discovers that Billy has read the play that Brodie wrote. She asks him what he thinks and he replies ________.
(a) The play is good.
(b) Brodie can't write.
(c) Henry's re-write is better.
(d) She shouldn't be in the play.
Short Answer Questions
1. The phone rings and Henry picks it up. He then asks if ________ would like to talk to Annie.
2. After the bowl is shoved in his face, Brodie carefully wipes his face off with ________.
3. Music as well consists in the ear as in the _______.
4. Annie is planning to go see Billy over _______.
5. If you use a lump of wood instead, the ball will not travel and you will end up hurting your ______.
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)