|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Billy approaches Annie and asks in a _____________ accent if he can sit down.
2. Charlotte responds to the grammar correction by saying that she thought Henry sent Debbie there so she would be a ____ longer.
(b) Good girl.
3. Music as well consists in the ear as in the _______.
4. Henry says that the fate of all artists is _______.
(b) Dying young.
(c) People saying they preferred the early stuff.
5. Annie says that if she did have an affair it would be out of _________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Annie and Henry both have glasses of ________ as they enter from the kitchen.
2. Annie finishes with the lights and then goes into _________.
3. Annie picked up her ________ and went into the bedroom when she noticed nothing was clean.
4. Annie disengages herself from the conversation and turns off all the lights except for in_________.
5. Annie and Billy read lines of the play to each other and at some point Billy opens _________.
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)