|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Henry says, "I can't find a piece of me where you are _________."
2. ________ is to do with knowing and being known.
(a) Writing plays.
3. As Brodie turns down the volume of the television set one can hear footsteps and the clang of a _______.
(a) Machine shop.
(b) Dinner bell.
(c) Cell door.
(d) Metal pan being dropped.
4. Annie discovers that Billy has read the play that Brodie wrote. She asks him what he thinks and he replies ________.
(a) Henry's re-write is better.
(b) She shouldn't be in the play.
(c) The play is good.
(d) Brodie can't write.
5. Billy messes up the line and they have to re-do the scene. Annie moves away from him leaving him feel ________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Annie finally admits that she had been having breakfast with one of the company at __________.
2. Annie picked up her ________ and went into the bedroom when she noticed nothing was clean.
3. Terry was apparently on the staff at the school and he taught ________.
4. After correcting her grammar, Henry states that he sent her to a good school so she wouldn't be ruined by ______.
5. Henry asked what Annie and Billy had to talk about and she replied_______.
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)