|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Annie says goodbye to ________. How can she need someone she spends half her time telling to grow up?
2. The doorbell rings announcing the arrival of Debbie's boyfriend. Charlotte walks out wearing ________.
(a) Her bathrobe.
(b) A dress.
(c) Jeans and a t-shirt.
(d) Henry's bathrobe.
3. Henry warns Debbie not to get too good at ________.
(b) Persuasive nonsense.
4. Henry asked what Annie and Billy had to talk about and she replied_______.
5. When Annie uses his own writing against him, Henry defends himself by saying that _________ work doesn't count.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Scene 10 opens, Annie is sitting down reading on the ________.
2. Brodie stated that Henry did not help him get out of prison with the play, there were _____ other inmates that got out with him.
3. Henry tells Annie that he won't be able to ______ until she tells him if she slept with someone else or not.
4. Billy states that he thinks that Henry is a __________ writer.
5. After correcting her grammar, Henry states that he sent her to a good school so she wouldn't be ruined by ______.
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)