|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Brodie states that he is getting sprung by the ___________.
2. When Annie sticks up for the play, Henry uses a ________ in order to make his point about writing.
(a) Coffee cup.
(b) Champagne bottle.
3. This isn't better because someone says it is or because there is a conspiracy by the_______ to keep cudgels off the field.
4. Henry asks Annie if _______ is the one that she had breakfast with.
5. Henry says, "I don't get _______ because when I did I could feel how tedious it was, how unattractive."
Short Answer Questions
1. Henry tells Annie that he won't be able to ______ until she tells him if she slept with someone else or not.
2. At the opening of Scene 8 Annie and Billy are wearing rehearsal clothes and are __________.
3. Henry warns Debbie not to get too good at ________.
4. Debbie's boyfriend plays a _______ at the fairground, which to her is being a musician.
5. Annie and Billy are discussing the roles they will be playing and their age difference when Annie asks Billy to stop _____.
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)