|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The phone rings and Henry picks it up. He then asks if ________ would like to talk to Annie.
2. Annie wants Henry to come but he refuses saying he is only _________ anyway.
(a) a proofreader.
(b) an editor.
(c) a critic.
(d) a ghost writer.
3. If you use a lump of wood instead, the ball will not travel and you will end up hurting your ______.
4. Annie and Billy read lines of the play to each other and at some point Billy opens _________.
(a) The window.
(b) His shirt.
(c) His pants.
(d) His bag.
5. ________ is to do with knowing and being known.
(d) Writing plays.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Scene 12 opens, there is a recorded dialogue between Annie and Billy who speaks with a ________ accent.
2. Henry says that he can't possibly help write the play because it is _________.
3. Annie says that if she did have an affair it would be out of _________.
4. Henry says that the fate of all artists is _______.
5. Henry says to Debbie, "Happiness is equilibrium; shift your ________."
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)