|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In response to Henry's question about HOUSE OF CARDS Debbie replies "infidelity in the ________ class."
2. Annie says that if she did have an affair it would be out of _________.
3. If you use a lump of wood instead, the ball will not travel and you will end up hurting your ______.
4. Annie finally admits that she had been having breakfast with one of the company at __________.
(a) Elyria Station.
(b) The bus station.
(c) Grand Central Station.
(d) Euston Station.
5. The scene then moves to Brodie wearing a suit and holding a glass of ________.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Annie sticks up for the play, Henry uses a ________ in order to make his point about writing.
2. Henry says that he does not think that writers are sacred but ______ are; they deserve respect.
3. Henry tells Annie that he won't be able to ______ until she tells him if she slept with someone else or not.
4. ________ is to do with knowing and being known.
5. From the traveling bag Annie pulls out a ________.
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)