|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Henry says, "I can't find a piece of me where you are _________."
2. Terry was apparently on the staff at the school and he taught ________.
3. ________ is to do with knowing and being known.
(b) Writing plays.
4. As Scene 12 opens, there is a recorded dialogue between Annie and Billy who speaks with a ________ accent.
5. When Charlotte walks out she is carrying _______ postcards in her hand.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the opening of Scene 9, Henry is alone in the _______ sitting in a chair.
2. Debbie has developed a habit of calling Henry _______ which he doesn't like.
3. When Annie sticks up for the play, Henry uses a ________ in order to make his point about writing.
4. The scene then moves to Brodie wearing a suit and holding a glass of ________.
5. The phone rings for the second time and this time it is ________. Henry says that Annie left 10 minutes ago.
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)