|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Henry reminds Charlotte of a time they were in _______ that had an open air dance hall.
(b) St. Moritz.
2. Max asks Charlotte about the _______ in Geneva.
3. Annie accuses Henry of being seduced by ________.
4. Max asks Charlotte how many lovers she has and if it is anyone he knows. Charlotte replies_______.
(b) You aren't anyone I know.
5. Henry makes a comment about Annie committing incest in ________.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Scene 2 Max tells Charlotte and Henry that he felt they should take out the part about ________.
2. Charlotte is carrying a _________ and a plastic airport duty free bag.
3. Charlotte says that the difference between plays and real life is __________.
4. Annie tells Henry that he gets moody whenever he _________.
5. As Scene 2 opens, ________ is listening to the record player and looking for a particular piece of music.
Short Essay Questions
1. What is revealed about Billy and Annie as they continue to talk during this particular scene?
2. What does Brodie have to say about the film's script as Annie walks into the scene with appetizers and dip?
3. What does Annie do when she sees Henry during the beginning part of this scene?
4. What is the announcement that Max has to make on the phone during the final moments of the play?
5. What are some of the questions that Henry asks Annie during the following scene in this act?
6. What does Charlotte say would actually happen if Henry were to catch her having an affair, rather than what happens in the actual play?
7. What is happening in the hotel room as the lights come up on the stage?
8. From where has Charlotte apparently returned when she enters the scene and is talking to Max?
9. What is playing in the background as Annie and Max are talking with each other during this scene of the play?
10. What does Annie say when Max accuses her of the action that he accuses her of in #17?
This section contains 575 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)