|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Annie says that Henry is not normal because she does not think he gets _________.
2. In Scene 2 Max tells Charlotte and Henry that he felt they should take out the part about ________.
(a) The passport.
(b) The suitcase.
(c) The gift.
(d) Digital watches.
3. Annie begins to read a scene from the play she will be doing in Glasgow which is written by ________.
4. Henry answers the door and tells his visitor that ________is not there.
5. Annie tries to make Henry jealous by talking about the way ______ sticks his tongue in her ear.
Short Answer Questions
1. Charlotte complains about her character because_______.
2. Henry is writing this play for ________.
3. At the beginning of Scene 3 Max asks Annie how _________ is doing.
4. Annie said that she won't go with Henry because he spoils it for his daughter by being _______.
5. After discovering Charlotte's passport in the drawer, he knows that she hasn't been to _________.
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Annie admit to not feeling guilty about during this particular scene?
2. What is happening in the hotel room as the lights come up on the stage?
3. What does Max shout to the person who has opened the door at the start of the play?
4. What is the tangent that Charlotte goes off on when talking with Debbie and Henry?
5. Describe the position of Annie at the start of this scene. Where is she and what is she doing?
6. What does Annie do when Max tries to give her the handkerchief?
7. What does Annie happily comment on as she hurries out the door during the next scene?
8. In relation to the play, what do Henry and Annie banter about during this scene?
9. Why does Debbie not want Henry to come out to meet her boyfriend when the boyfriend arrives at the house?
10. From where has Charlotte apparently returned when she enters the scene and is talking to Max?
This section contains 562 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)