|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After reading a few lines of the play Henry is frustrated that he can't write ______.
2. Annie says that Henry is not normal because she does not think he gets _________.
3. After arguing for a bit, Henry returns to writing and Annie studies her script. Henry says he will have to pick up _______.
4. Annie states that people have gotten bored with ________. The play is an attempt to keep the campaign fresh.
5. Henry reads the scene from the play with Annie and makes _______ noises.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Charlotte pretended to go to Amsterdam, she returned with Rembrandt place mats for________.
2. Charlotte states that when he took her to St. Moritz was a turning point and his favorite album was ________.
3. Henry makes a comment about Annie committing incest in ________.
4. Henry calls her a bloody nuisance, and she then promises to _______.
5. While asking Charlotte various questions about her lovers Max gives her permission to ________.
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the announcement that Max has to make on the phone during the final moments of the play?
2. What does Annie respond when Henry asks her if the train was late?
3. What does Brodie have to say about the film's script as Annie walks into the scene with appetizers and dip?
4. What do Annie and Billy think about the writing talent of Brodie, according to their conversation?
5. What does Annie admit to not feeling guilty about during this particular scene?
6. Why does Charlotte not think the play she is starring in is all that interesting to the audiences so far?
7. Why does Debbie not want Henry to come out to meet her boyfriend when the boyfriend arrives at the house?
8. What does Annie do when Max tries to give her the handkerchief?
9. Describe the position of Annie at the start of this scene. Where is she and what is she doing?
10. What does the shift in lighting during the scene between Billy and Annie indicate to the audience?
This section contains 583 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)