|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After discovering Charlotte's passport in the drawer, he knows that she hasn't been to _________.
2. At the beginning of Scene 5 Henry is playing music by ________.
3. After reading a few lines of the play Henry is frustrated that he can't write ______.
4. In response to Charlotte's protests about the number of people coming over, Henry suggests they give them________.
(a) Fish sticks.
(c) Cheese sticks.
5. Henry is trying to find the tune that the orchestra was playing and he thought it was _________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Annie walks into the scene with a bag of _________ in her hands.
2. In reference to the musical selections Henry is trying to come up with, Charlotte suggests he is ashamed of liking _________.
3. Annie tries to make Henry jealous by talking about the way ______ sticks his tongue in her ear.
4. Max jokes that Annie is on the Justice for _________ Committee.
5. Henry tells Annie that he is not jealous because of the fact that he feels _________.
Short Essay Questions
1. What shows that Annie and Billy have some emotional and sexual distance between them?
2. From where has Charlotte apparently returned when she enters the scene and is talking to Max?
3. What does Debbie reveal during a long speech that she has learned about sex?
4. What does Billy reveal about his feelings towards Annie as they are together in this scene?
5. What does Annie happily comment on as she hurries out the door during the next scene?
6. What does the current stage direction say that the room in the scene looks like in comparison to the room in Act 1, Scene 2?
7. What does Brodie have to say about the film's script as Annie walks into the scene with appetizers and dip?
8. What does the shift in lighting during the scene between Billy and Annie indicate to the audience?
9. What is the result of the bantering between Annie and Henry during this particular scene? What does Annie promise to do?
10. What does Max shout to the person who has opened the door at the start of the play?
This section contains 574 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)