|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Henry calls her a bloody nuisance, and she then promises to _______.
(a) Turn down the music.
(b) Be quiet.
(c) Learn her script.
(d) Keep her robe closed.
2. Henry tells Annie that he is not jealous because of the fact that he feels _________.
3. In Scene 2 Max tells Charlotte and Henry that he felt they should take out the part about ________.
(a) The gift.
(b) The passport.
(c) Digital watches.
(d) The suitcase.
4. Henry tries to remember an album that ______ had put on while he was writing John-Paul is up the wall.
5. Henry reminds Charlotte of a time they were in _______ that had an open air dance hall.
(c) St. Moritz.
Short Answer Questions
1. Henry tells Annie to sit down and offers her Buck's Fizz which is _________.
2. Annie is frustrated because nobody ever writes about ________.
3. Henry is writing this play for ________.
4. After Max says he is sorry, Charlotte begins to leave to go to _______.
5. Charlotte tells Henry that she has phoned _______ because of her conscience.
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Annie say when Max accuses her of the action that he accuses her of in #17?
2. Why does Debbie not want Henry to come out to meet her boyfriend when the boyfriend arrives at the house?
3. What is the tangent that Charlotte goes off on when talking with Debbie and Henry?
4. What does Annie tell Billy as he continues to flirt with her on the train to Scotland?
5. What does Billy reveal about his feelings towards Annie as they are together in this scene?
6. What is Henry doing at the start of the second scene of the first act of the play?
7. What does Annie happily comment on as she hurries out the door during the next scene?
8. What do Annie and Billy think about the writing talent of Brodie, according to their conversation?
9. What is Henry doing during the beginning of the scene as Annie walks in?
10. What does Annie admit to not feeling guilty about during this particular scene?
This section contains 560 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)