|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. _________ was going to be stewarding at the protest meeting in the afternoon.
2. Charlotte enters the room wearing ________ and looking generally disheveled.
(a) Henry's dressing gown.
(b) Her dressing gown.
(c) Henry's shirt.
(d) Jeans and a t-shirt.
3. In response to Charlotte's protests about the number of people coming over, Henry suggests they give them________.
(a) Fish sticks.
(d) Cheese sticks.
4. At the beginning of Scene 5 Henry is playing music by ________.
5. Max asks Charlotte about the _______ in Geneva.
Short Answer Questions
1. Billy states that Mary reminds him of ________.
2. The character that Annie is reading in the play is called ________.
3. Max becomes serious and turns down the _______before telling Annie something.
4. While Max and Charlotte are in the kitchen, Annie tries to get Henry to _________.
5. THE REAL THING refers to the ________ that the story is attempting to access.
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Annie and Billy think about the writing talent of Brodie, according to their conversation?
2. What are the common thoughts about the play that Charlotte and Max are both in?
3. What do Annie and Henry banter about during this particular scene?
4. What shows that Annie and Billy have some emotional and sexual distance between them?
5. What does Max tell Charlotte when she asks him if something is wrong during the first scene?
6. What are Henry and Debbie discussing as this particular scene begins?
7. What does Max accuse Annie of during the dispute with the handkerchief during this particular scene?
8. Why does Henry fetch a cricket bat in order to explain the process of writing to Annie?
9. What does Annie do when she sees Henry during the beginning part of this scene?
10. What does the shift in lighting during the scene between Billy and Annie indicate to the audience?
This section contains 538 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)