|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After discovering Charlotte's passport in the drawer, he knows that she hasn't been to _________.
2. It turns out that the reason Charlotte didn't take her passport is that________.
(a) She was buying something special and didn't want Max to know.
(b) The passport was expired.
(c) She had a temporary passport.
(d) She had a lover and was lying.
3. Charlotte is carrying a _________ and a plastic airport duty free bag.
(a) Small suitcase.
(b) Pair of gloves.
4. As Charlotte begins to leave, Max asks her ________.
(a) Why she forgot her passport.
(b) Who her lover is.
(c) If she is going on another pretend trip.
(d) Where she actually was.
5. Billy states that Mary reminds him of ________.
(d) Ho Chi Minh.
Short Answer Questions
1. _________ was going to be stewarding at the protest meeting in the afternoon.
2. Charlotte believes that if Henry really caught her cheating he would _______.
3. Henry states that he didn't go to bed on time because ________.
4. Annie accuses Henry of being seduced by ________.
5. While Max and Charlotte are in the kitchen, Annie tries to get Henry to _________.
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Annie and Henry banter about during this particular scene?
2. What shows that Annie and Billy have some emotional and sexual distance between them?
3. What is Henry supposed to do during his time on the radio program, which is what he is preparing for at the start of the scene?
4. What does the conversation between Annie and Henry reveal about the film's shooting schedule?
5. What does Annie say when Max accuses her of the action that he accuses her of in #17?
6. What does Annie tell Billy as he continues to flirt with her on the train to Scotland?
7. What is the tangent that Charlotte goes off on when talking with Debbie and Henry?
8. What does Annie think happened to her room, as she finds it in a less than tidy state?
9. What is the topic of small talk discussing between Brodie and Henry during this scene?
10. What does the shift in lighting during the scene between Billy and Annie indicate to the audience?
This section contains 596 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)