|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Max found the passport in ________.
(a) A coat in the closet.
(b) In the safe.
(c) The recipe drawer.
(d) In Charlotte's dresser.
2. After reading a few lines of the play Henry is frustrated that he can't write ______.
3. Henry is writing this play for ________.
4. Henry is trying to come up with ________ records that he associates with turning points in his life.
5. When Charlotte enters the scene she is wearing a ________.
Short Answer Questions
1. While asking Charlotte various questions about her lovers Max gives her permission to ________.
2. The play tells the story of a ________ and his experiences.
3. Annie begins to read a scene from the play she will be doing in Glasgow which is written by ________.
4. Charlotte believes that if Henry really caught her cheating he would _______.
5. Henry comments on the fact that so many of the greats had names that started with ______.
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the current stage direction say that the room in the scene looks like in comparison to the room in Act 1, Scene 2?
2. In relation to the play, what do Henry and Annie banter about during this scene?
3. What does Max accuse Annie of during the dispute with the handkerchief during this particular scene?
4. Why does Annie insist that Henry do better when he is reading the script aloud?
5. What kind of scene are Billy and Annie rehearsing at the start of the eighth scene of the second act?
6. What is Henry doing at the start of the second scene of the first act of the play?
7. When does Charlotte join in on the banter between Henry and Debbie during the course of this scene?
8. Why does Debbie not want Henry to come out to meet her boyfriend when the boyfriend arrives at the house?
9. How did Henry contribute to the movie that Brodie has written and that is being produced?
10. What does Max confront Annie with during this scene, saying that it's Henry's and should be given back?
This section contains 564 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)