|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After discovering Charlotte's passport in the drawer, he knows that she hasn't been to _________.
2. After arguing for a bit, Henry returns to writing and Annie studies her script. Henry says he will have to pick up _______.
3. At the beginning of Scene 3 Max asks Annie how _________ is doing.
4. Henry is trying to find the tune that the orchestra was playing and he thought it was _________.
5. Charlotte is carrying a _________ and a plastic airport duty free bag.
(a) Small suitcase.
(c) Pair of gloves.
Short Answer Questions
1. Max becomes serious and turns down the _______before telling Annie something.
2. _________ was going to be stewarding at the protest meeting in the afternoon.
3. In response to Charlotte's protests about the number of people coming over, Henry suggests they give them________.
4. Charlotte enters the room wearing ________ and looking generally disheveled.
5. Annie accuses Henry of being seduced by ________.
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does Henry believe there are musical similarities between as he and Annie talk?
2. What does Max accuse Annie of during the dispute with the handkerchief during this particular scene?
3. What does Debbie reveal during a long speech that she has learned about sex?
4. What do Annie and Billy think about the writing talent of Brodie, according to their conversation?
5. What is the tangent that Charlotte goes off on when talking with Debbie and Henry?
6. What is the announcement that Max has to make on the phone during the final moments of the play?
7. What does Annie respond when Henry asks her if the train was late?
8. What is revealed about Billy and Annie as they continue to talk during this particular scene?
9. What does Max shout to the person who has opened the door at the start of the play?
10. What does Max realize after he apologizes to Charlotte who says she feels violated?
This section contains 562 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)