|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Charlotte believes that if Henry really caught her cheating he would _______.
(a) Drink excessively.
(b) Pick at her intellectually.
(d) Come apart.
2. Henry asks Charlotte if she would like some ________.
(c) Different music.
3. Max asks the whereabouts of Debbie and Henry replies_______.
(a) Dancing lessons.
(c) Riding school.
4. Annie accuses Henry of being seduced by ________.
5. Max asks Charlotte about the _______ in Geneva.
Short Answer Questions
1. Charlotte comes out of the bedroom where she has been getting dressed. They all sit down to have ______.
2. Mary is one of the sisters. Annie states that of the others _________ are pregnant.
3. Henry tells Annie to sit down and offers her Buck's Fizz which is _________.
4. The name of the play that Henry is currently working on is called _______ Sisters.
5. Annie states that people have gotten bored with ________. The play is an attempt to keep the campaign fresh.
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the topic of small talk discussing between Brodie and Henry during this scene?
2. What are the indications that time has passed as this particular scene opens up to the audience?
3. Why does Debbie not want Henry to come out to meet her boyfriend when the boyfriend arrives at the house?
4. What does Max reveal to Charlotte that he knows about her Amsterdam trip during the first scene?
5. In relation to the play, what do Henry and Annie banter about during this scene?
6. What is Henry supposed to do during his time on the radio program, which is what he is preparing for at the start of the scene?
7. Describe the positions of Max and Annie when this particular scene begins, according to the stage directions.
8. What is playing in the background as Annie and Max are talking with each other during this scene of the play?
9. What are some of the questions that Henry asks Annie during the following scene in this act?
10. Why does Annie insist that Henry do better when he is reading the script aloud?
This section contains 584 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)