|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Charlotte states that when he took her to St. Moritz was a turning point and his favorite album was ________.
(c) The Crystals.
(d) The Ronettes.
2. The character that Annie is reading in the play is called ________.
3. Henry tells Annie to sit down and offers her Buck's Fizz which is _________.
(a) Champagne and orange juice.
(b) Sparkling water.
4. Max jokes that Annie is on the Justice for _________ Committee.
5. Charlotte compares the privacy violation by Max to ________.
(a) Having someone go through your garbage.
(b) Being burgled.
(c) Being followed by a detective.
(d) Being seen by a Peeping Tom.
Short Answer Questions
1. Annie states that ______, a member of the committee is willing to do the play.
2. Billy states that Mary reminds him of ________.
3. Max asks Charlotte about the _______ in Geneva.
4. After arguing for a bit, Henry returns to writing and Annie studies her script. Henry says he will have to pick up _______.
5. After discovering Charlotte's passport in the drawer, he knows that she hasn't been to _________.
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Annie insist that Henry do better when he is reading the script aloud?
2. What is happening in the hotel room as the lights come up on the stage?
3. What does Annie admit to not feeling guilty about during this particular scene?
4. What is playing in the background as Annie and Max are talking with each other during this scene of the play?
5. What does Annie tell Henry he should have done with her things in her room?
6. What shows that Annie and Billy have some emotional and sexual distance between them?
7. What does Max accuse Annie of during the dispute with the handkerchief during this particular scene?
8. What does the conversation between Annie and Henry reveal about the film's shooting schedule?
9. What do Annie and Henry banter about during this particular scene?
10. What is the family crisis that Henry reminds Charlotte they are discussing during this scene?
This section contains 529 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)