|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Annie accuses Henry of being seduced by ________.
2. The name of the play that Henry is currently working on is called _______ Sisters.
3. Max asks Charlotte about the _______ in Geneva.
4. Henry tries to remember an album that ______ had put on while he was writing John-Paul is up the wall.
5. The doorbell rings and Henry takes the record off the machine. The person at the door is _______.
Short Answer Questions
1. Henry is writing this play for ________.
2. After reading a few lines of the play Henry is frustrated that he can't write ______.
3. Billy states that Mary reminds him of ________.
4. The character that Henry is reading in the play is called _______.
5. Charlotte states that she feels violated at which point Max ________.
Short Essay Questions
1. What are Henry and Debbie discussing as this particular scene begins?
2. Why does Charlotte not think the play she is starring in is all that interesting to the audiences so far?
3. What does Annie happily comment on as she hurries out the door during the next scene?
4. What does Henry say when Annie tells him that he should have put her things back in their proper places?
5. Describe the character of Henry and what his line of work is at the current moment.
6. What does Brodie have to say about the film's script as Annie walks into the scene with appetizers and dip?
7. Describe the positions of Max and Annie when this particular scene begins, according to the stage directions.
8. What do Annie and Billy think about the writing talent of Brodie, according to their conversation?
9. What are some of the questions that Henry asks Annie during the following scene in this act?
10. What does Annie admit to not feeling guilty about during this particular scene?
This section contains 538 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)