|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. It turns out that the reason Charlotte didn't take her passport is that________.
(a) She had a temporary passport.
(b) The passport was expired.
(c) She was buying something special and didn't want Max to know.
(d) She had a lover and was lying.
2. Henry makes a comment about Annie committing incest in ________.
3. Henry reminds Charlotte of a time they were in _______ that had an open air dance hall.
(b) St. Moritz.
4. As Charlotte begins to leave, Max asks her ________.
(a) Why she forgot her passport.
(b) If she is going on another pretend trip.
(c) Who her lover is.
(d) Where she actually was.
5. Annie said that she won't go with Henry because he spoils it for his daughter by being _______.
Short Answer Questions
1. The character that Annie is reading in the play is called ________.
2. After reading a few lines of the play Henry is frustrated that he can't write ______.
3. Annie and Henry argue about the validity of Brodie's actions. To Annie, setting fire to a wreath on a war memorial is a ________.
4. Charlotte tells Max that she has been to _________ in Switzerland.
5. Annie walks into the scene with a bag of _________ in her hands.
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Henry say when Annie tells him that he should have put her things back in their proper places?
2. What does Debbie reveal during a long speech that she has learned about sex?
3. What does Max confront Annie with during this scene, saying that it's Henry's and should be given back?
4. What does Billy reveal about his feelings towards Annie as they are together in this scene?
5. What is the topic of small talk discussing between Brodie and Henry during this scene?
6. What does Max realize after he apologizes to Charlotte who says she feels violated?
7. Why does Annie correct Billy when he is stating a line during the start of this scene?
8. What is the tangent that Charlotte goes off on when talking with Debbie and Henry?
9. What does Annie admit to not feeling guilty about during this particular scene?
10. What do Annie and Henry banter about during this particular scene?
This section contains 579 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)