|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Charlotte believes that if Henry really caught her cheating he would _______.
(b) Come apart.
(c) Pick at her intellectually.
(d) Drink excessively.
2. In the play, the train is heading toward the city of ______ and will be arriving at 1:30.
3. Henry states that he didn't go to bed on time because ________.
(a) He couldn't leave the script.
(b) He was anxious.
(c) He had too much coffee.
(d) He forgot his sleeping pills.
4. Billy states that Mary reminds him of ________.
(c) Ho Chi Minh.
5. After arguing for a bit, Henry returns to writing and Annie studies her script. Henry says he will have to pick up _______.
Short Answer Questions
1. Annie begins to read a scene from the play she will be doing in Glasgow which is written by ________.
2. As Charlotte begins to leave, Max asks her ________.
3. _________ was going to be stewarding at the protest meeting in the afternoon.
4. Annie is planning to visit Brodie, ________ she met on the train, later that day.
5. Charlotte compares the privacy violation by Max to ________.
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Annie say when Max accuses her of the action that he accuses her of in #17?
2. What does Max realize after he apologizes to Charlotte who says she feels violated?
3. What does the shift in lighting during the scene between Billy and Annie indicate to the audience?
4. What does Annie happily comment on as she hurries out the door during the next scene?
5. What is Henry doing during the beginning of the scene as Annie walks in?
6. What does the conversation between Annie and Henry reveal about the film's shooting schedule?
7. What does Annie think happened to her room, as she finds it in a less than tidy state?
8. What does Annie admit to not feeling guilty about during this particular scene?
9. What are Henry and Debbie discussing as this particular scene begins?
10. What are the indications that time has passed as this particular scene opens up to the audience?
This section contains 585 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)