|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Scene 4 opens with Henry writing. Annie enters wearing _________.
(a) Henry's shirt.
(b) Her robe.
(c) Jeans and a t-shirt.
(d) Henry's robe.
2. When Charlotte pretended to go to Amsterdam, she returned with Rembrandt place mats for________.
(d) Her mother.
3. Charlotte states that when he took her to St. Moritz was a turning point and his favorite album was ________.
(a) The Ronettes.
(c) The Crystals.
4. Max becomes serious and turns down the _______before telling Annie something.
(a) CD player.
(b) Record player.
5. While Max and Charlotte are in the kitchen, Annie tries to get Henry to _________.
(a) Drink more champagne.
(b) Sing 'you've lost that lovin' feeling'
(c) Play records.
(d) Kiss her.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Charlotte begins to leave, Max asks her ________.
2. Charlotte asks Henry if he has a favorite book and he replies __________.
3. Annie begins to read a scene from the play she will be doing in Glasgow which is written by ________.
4. Annie asks Henry which opera it is and he guesses all of the following except ________.
5. Charlotte offers a toast to the collapse of ________.
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the conversation between Annie and Henry reveal about the film's shooting schedule?
2. What does Max confront Annie with during this scene, saying that it's Henry's and should be given back?
3. In relation to the play, what do Henry and Annie banter about during this scene?
4. What does the current stage direction say that the room in the scene looks like in comparison to the room in Act 1, Scene 2?
5. What does Annie do when she sees Henry during the beginning part of this scene?
6. Who does Henry believe there are musical similarities between as he and Annie talk?
7. Why does Annie insist that Henry do better when he is reading the script aloud?
8. Why was it the committee's idea to produce the play of Brodie, even though Henry does not think it is very good?
9. What does Charlotte say would actually happen if Henry were to catch her having an affair, rather than what happens in the actual play?
10. What does the shift in lighting during the scene between Billy and Annie indicate to the audience?
This section contains 617 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)