|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The name of the play that Henry is currently working on is called _______ Sisters.
2. It turns out that the reason Charlotte didn't take her passport is that________.
(a) The passport was expired.
(b) She had a lover and was lying.
(c) She was buying something special and didn't want Max to know.
(d) She had a temporary passport.
3. After discovering Charlotte's passport in the drawer, he knows that she hasn't been to _________.
4. As Charlotte begins to leave, Max asks her ________.
(a) Who her lover is.
(b) Why she forgot her passport.
(c) If she is going on another pretend trip.
(d) Where she actually was.
5. Max found the passport in ________.
(a) The recipe drawer.
(b) In Charlotte's dresser.
(c) A coat in the closet.
(d) In the safe.
Short Answer Questions
1. Annie asks Henry which opera it is and he guesses all of the following except ________.
2. Charlotte offers a toast to the collapse of ________.
3. Max jokes that Annie is on the Justice for _________ Committee.
4. Henry believes that his writing suffers to some degree because he is too ________.
5. Charlotte believes that if Henry really caught her cheating he would _______.
Short Essay Questions
1. In relation to the play, what do Henry and Annie banter about during this scene?
2. What does Max shout to the person who has opened the door at the start of the play?
3. What does Annie admit to not feeling guilty about during this particular scene?
4. What does Annie respond when Henry asks her if the train was late?
5. What are the indications that time has passed as this particular scene opens up to the audience?
6. What does Annie do when a young man approaches her and talks to her?
7. What is the topic of small talk discussing between Brodie and Henry during this scene?
8. What does Annie think happened to her room, as she finds it in a less than tidy state?
9. Describe the character of Henry and what his line of work is at the current moment.
10. Why does Henry fetch a cricket bat in order to explain the process of writing to Annie?
This section contains 617 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)