|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Annie begins to read a scene from the play she will be doing in Glasgow which is written by ________.
2. After the doorbell rings again Max states that _______ was going to come by if the committee finished early.
3. Charlotte approaches Max and kisses him _______.
(a) On his neck.
(b) On the lips.
(c) On the top of his head.
(d) On his cheek.
4. Charlotte says that the difference between plays and real life is __________.
(a) In real life things are more complicated.
(d) Thinking time.
5. Henry reads the scene from the play with Annie and makes _______ noises.
Short Answer Questions
1. Charlotte compares the privacy violation by Max to ________.
2. Annie is frustrated because nobody ever writes about ________.
3. Charlotte believes that if Henry really caught her cheating he would _______.
4. Henry states that he didn't go to bed on time because ________.
5. Henry is trying to come up with ________ records that he associates with turning points in his life.
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Annie correct Billy when he is stating a line during the start of this scene?
2. Why does Debbie not want Henry to come out to meet her boyfriend when the boyfriend arrives at the house?
3. What does Annie tell Billy as he continues to flirt with her on the train to Scotland?
4. What does Max shout to the person who has opened the door at the start of the play?
5. What do Annie and Henry banter about during this particular scene?
6. What are the common thoughts about the play that Charlotte and Max are both in?
7. What does Annie say when Max accuses her of the action that he accuses her of in #17?
8. What is Max building as a door opens offstage at the start of this play's first scene in Act 1?
9. When does Charlotte join in on the banter between Henry and Debbie during the course of this scene?
10. What is the result of the bantering between Annie and Henry during this particular scene? What does Annie promise to do?
This section contains 600 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)