|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Henry states, "Think of it as a ________ marriage. You and I are above hypocrisy."
2. Henry says into the phone, "Don't tell me about professional, you lost half a day of shooting the war memorial with a ______ shadow over it."
3. Annie says goodbye to ________. How can she need someone she spends half her time telling to grow up?
4. Debbie has developed a habit of calling Henry _______ which he doesn't like.
5. Annie leaves the room when Henry accuses her of having a fancy for _______.
6. In response to Henry's question about HOUSE OF CARDS Debbie replies "infidelity in the ________ class."
7. ________ is to do with knowing and being known.
(a) Writing plays.
8. Annie and Billy are discussing the roles they will be playing and their age difference when Annie asks Billy to stop _____.
(a) Kissing her.
(b) Staring at her.
(c) Speaking with an accent.
(d) Flirting with her.
9. Terry was apparently on the staff at the school and he taught ________.
10. Annie says that for the first year of being with Henry she assumed he would sleep with every woman under _____ he met.
11. Annie tells Henry, "You have to find part of yourself where I am not ________."
(a) A cheater.
(c) A lover.
(d) In your life.
12. When Annie sticks up for the play, Henry uses a ________ in order to make his point about writing.
(b) Champagne bottle.
(c) Coffee cup.
13. When Charlotte walks out she is carrying _______ postcards in her hand.
14. Henry says, "I can't find a piece of me where you are _________."
15. Brodie states, "I'm out because the ________ I am marching against cost too much to keep me in prison."
Short Answer Questions
1. Annie picked up her ________ and went into the bedroom when she noticed nothing was clean.
2. Annie says that she will wait for Billy and for everything to ________.
3. Annie finally admits that she had been having breakfast with one of the company at __________.
4. Scene 11 opens with Henry listening to the radio which is playing _______.
5. Annie reveals to Henry that she wants him to help with writing _______ play.
This section contains 408 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)