|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Scene 10 opens, Annie is sitting down reading on the ________.
2. Henry states, "Think of it as a ________ marriage. You and I are above hypocrisy."
3. Charlotte responds to the grammar correction by saying that she thought Henry sent Debbie there so she would be a ____ longer.
(c) Good girl.
4. Henry finds out that _______ is getting married. Annie says congratulations and wants to know who the girl is.
5. Billy says to Annie, "you would think with all of these ________ the train would be on time."
6. Henry says that the fate of all artists is _______.
(b) People saying they preferred the early stuff.
(c) Dying young.
7. From the traveling bag Annie pulls out a ________.
(c) Carrier bag.
8. When Annie sticks up for the play, Henry uses a ________ in order to make his point about writing.
(a) Champagne bottle.
(d) Coffee cup.
9. Henry warns Debbie not to get too good at ________.
(c) Persuasive nonsense.
10. Annie finally admits that she had been having breakfast with one of the company at __________.
(a) The bus station.
(b) Euston Station.
(c) Elyria Station.
(d) Grand Central Station.
11. Brodie states, "I'm out because the ________ I am marching against cost too much to keep me in prison."
12. Billy states that he thinks that Henry is a __________ writer.
(a) Second Class.
(c) First Class.
13. Annie picked up her ________ and went into the bedroom when she noticed nothing was clean.
(a) Traveling bag.
14. Henry says to Debbie, "Happiness is equilibrium; shift your ________."
15. Henry states, "I keep marrying people who suddenly lose _______."
(a) A shoe.
(b) A wheel.
(c) Their senses.
(d) Thier marbles.
Short Answer Questions
1. The phone rings for the second time and this time it is ________. Henry says that Annie left 10 minutes ago.
2. Debbie's boyfriend plays a _______ at the fairground, which to her is being a musician.
3. Brodie was mad at Henry for writing his play _______.
4. Billy walks in and sees Annie. He is carrying a zipped grip bag and speaks with a _________ accent.
5. When Annie uses his own writing against him, Henry defends himself by saying that _________ work doesn't count.
This section contains 389 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)