|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Terry was apparently on the staff at the school and he taught ________.
2. Brodie, referring to _________ , said, The pretty one was supposed to be me?"
3. Annie says goodbye to ________. How can she need someone she spends half her time telling to grow up?
4. Henry asked what Annie and Billy had to talk about and she replied_______.
5. Annie finishes with the lights and then goes into _________.
(a) The living room.
(b) The dining room.
(c) The bedroom.
(d) The kitchen.
6. Music as well consists in the ear as in the _______.
7. Annie enters the scene carrying a small traveling bag and a suitcase and wearing ______.
(a) A sweater.
(b) A topcoat.
(d) A hat.
8. Annie disengages herself from the conversation and turns off all the lights except for in_________.
(a) The kitchen.
(b) The living room.
(c) The dining room.
(d) The bedroom.
9. At the opening of Scene 8 Annie and Billy are wearing rehearsal clothes and are __________.
10. Brodie states that he is getting sprung by the ___________.
11. Annie wants Henry to come but he refuses saying he is only _________ anyway.
(a) a proofreader.
(b) a ghost writer.
(c) a critic.
(d) an editor.
12. In response to Henry's question about HOUSE OF CARDS Debbie replies "infidelity in the ________ class."
13. Annie leaves the room when Henry accuses her of having a fancy for _______.
14. Annie is planning to go see Billy over _______.
(a) The holiday.
(b) The weekend.
15. Debbie states, :exclusive rights isn't love it's ____________."
Short Answer Questions
1. Brodie was mad at Henry for writing his play _______.
2. Annie and Billy read lines of the play to each other and at some point Billy opens _________.
3. Debbie's boyfriend plays a _______ at the fairground, which to her is being a musician.
4. Annie finally admits that she had been having breakfast with one of the company at __________.
5. Annie rushes out, late for her engagement and Henry asks her to ________ because it is important.
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)