|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Annie reveals to Henry that she wants him to help with writing _______ play.
2. When Charlotte walks out she is carrying _______ postcards in her hand.
3. Henry warns Debbie not to get too good at ________.
(c) Persuasive nonsense.
4. Henry states, "I keep marrying people who suddenly lose _______."
(a) A shoe.
(b) A wheel.
(c) Thier marbles.
(d) Their senses.
5. This isn't better because someone says it is or because there is a conspiracy by the_______ to keep cudgels off the field.
6. After the bowl is shoved in his face, Brodie carefully wipes his face off with ________.
(a) His sleeve.
(b) Annie's coat.
(c) A napkin.
(d) A handkerchief.
7. The scene then moves to Brodie wearing a suit and holding a glass of ________.
8. As Scene 7 opens, a _________ is sitting by the door.
(a) Small suitcase.
(b) Red umbrella.
(d) Large ruck sack.
9. Brodie states that he is getting sprung by the ___________.
10. Charlotte responds to the grammar correction by saying that she thought Henry sent Debbie there so she would be a ____ longer.
(d) Good girl.
11. When Scene 6 opens, Annie is seated at the window of a _________.
12. The doorbell rings announcing the arrival of Debbie's boyfriend. Charlotte walks out wearing ________.
(a) A dress.
(b) Jeans and a t-shirt.
(c) Her bathrobe.
(d) Henry's bathrobe.
13. Debbie has developed a habit of calling Henry _______ which he doesn't like.
14. Annie finally admits that she had been having breakfast with one of the company at __________.
(a) Grand Central Station.
(b) The bus station.
(c) Elyria Station.
(d) Euston Station.
15. Debbie states that "her and Terry used to smoke in the _________."
(a) Bleachers at school.
(b) Boiler room.
(c) Living Room.
(d) Locker room.
Short Answer Questions
1. Henry says, "I don't get _______ because when I did I could feel how tedious it was, how unattractive."
2. Annie and Billy read lines of the play to each other and at some point Billy opens _________.
3. Annie leaves the room when Henry accuses her of having a fancy for _______.
4. As the scene closes Annie and Billy begin _______ in earnest.
5. Billy approaches Annie and asks in a _____________ accent if he can sit down.
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)