|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Billy asks Annie where she is going and she replies that she is going to _________.
2. The phone rings for the second time and this time it is ________. Henry says that Annie left 10 minutes ago.
3. Debbie has developed a habit of calling Henry _______ which he doesn't like.
4. _________ cuckoldry is a difficult trick but it can be done.
5. After correcting her grammar, Henry states that he sent her to a good school so she wouldn't be ruined by ______.
6. Annie picked up her ________ and went into the bedroom when she noticed nothing was clean.
(d) Traveling bag.
7. Annie and Billy read lines of the play to each other and at some point Billy opens _________.
(a) His bag.
(b) His shirt.
(c) His pants.
(d) The window.
8. Annie says that for the first year of being with Henry she assumed he would sleep with every woman under _____ he met.
9. Charlotte responds to the grammar correction by saying that she thought Henry sent Debbie there so she would be a ____ longer.
(c) Good girl.
10. When Scene 6 opens, Annie is seated at the window of a _________.
11. Annie says goodbye to ________. How can she need someone she spends half her time telling to grow up?
12. Annie finishes with the lights and then goes into _________.
(a) The bedroom.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) The living room.
(d) The dining room.
13. In response to Henry's question about HOUSE OF CARDS Debbie replies "infidelity in the ________ class."
14. ________ is to do with knowing and being known.
(b) Writing plays.
15. Henry tells Max that _______ will be so upset when she finds out she missed him on the phone.
Short Answer Questions
1. Henry thinks all of the following reasons are invalid for considering Brodie's writing worthy except __________.
2. Henry asked what Annie and Billy had to talk about and she replied_______.
3. Annie discovers that Billy has read the play that Brodie wrote. She asks him what he thinks and he replies ________.
4. Henry states, "I keep marrying people who suddenly lose _______."
5. The doorbell rings announcing the arrival of Debbie's boyfriend. Charlotte walks out wearing ________.
This section contains 427 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)