|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Billy had to wait to sit next to Annie until the inspector came around because he _________.
(a) Didn't have any money.
(b) Didn't have a ticket.
(c) Didn't have a First Class ticket.
(d) Was on the run from the police.
2. Debbie's boyfriend plays a _______ at the fairground, which to her is being a musician.
(b) Steam organ.
(c) Jazz piano.
3. Debbie states, :exclusive rights isn't love it's ____________."
4. At the opening of Scene 8 Annie and Billy are wearing rehearsal clothes and are __________.
5. Henry asks Annie if _______ is the one that she had breakfast with.
6. Brodie stated that Henry did not help him get out of prison with the play, there were _____ other inmates that got out with him.
7. As the scene closes Annie and Billy begin _______ in earnest.
8. Henry finds out that _______ is getting married. Annie says congratulations and wants to know who the girl is.
9. Henry states, "I keep marrying people who suddenly lose _______."
(a) Their senses.
(b) A shoe.
(c) Thier marbles.
(d) A wheel.
10. Henry states that he is confused by Annie's arrival time because he thought she took_______.
(a) A plane.
(b) The early morning train.
(c) The bus.
(d) The sleeper.
11. Billy asks Annie where she is going and she replies that she is going to _________.
12. As Scene 10 opens, Annie is sitting down reading on the ________.
13. Billy approaches Annie and asks in a _____________ accent if he can sit down.
14. What we are trying to do is write _________ so that when we throw up an idea and give it a little knock it might travel.
(b) Baseball bats.
(d) Cricket bats.
15. Henry tells Max that _______ will be so upset when she finds out she missed him on the phone.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Annie uses his own writing against him, Henry defends himself by saying that _________ work doesn't count.
2. The phone rings for the second time and this time it is ________. Henry says that Annie left 10 minutes ago.
3. Annie says that she will wait for Billy and for everything to ________.
4. Henry says, "I don't get _______ because when I did I could feel how tedious it was, how unattractive."
5. Annie rushes out, late for her engagement and Henry asks her to ________ because it is important.
This section contains 428 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)