|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Henry states, "I keep marrying people who suddenly lose _______."
(a) A wheel.
(b) Thier marbles.
(c) Their senses.
(d) A shoe.
2. When Scene 6 opens, Annie is seated at the window of a _________.
3. As Scene 12 opens, there is a recorded dialogue between Annie and Billy who speaks with a ________ accent.
4. Henry tells Max that _______ will be so upset when she finds out she missed him on the phone.
5. Music as well consists in the ear as in the _______.
6. Annie says that for the first year of being with Henry she assumed he would sleep with every woman under _____ he met.
7. Annie finishes with the lights and then goes into _________.
(a) The kitchen.
(b) The living room.
(c) The bedroom.
(d) The dining room.
8. Henry says, "I don't get _______ because when I did I could feel how tedious it was, how unattractive."
9. Annie finally admits that she had been having breakfast with one of the company at __________.
(a) Grand Central Station.
(b) Euston Station.
(c) Elyria Station.
(d) The bus station.
10. Billy asks Annie what time they will be arriving and Annie replies _________.
11. Henry asked what Annie and Billy had to talk about and she replied_______.
12. After the bowl is shoved in his face, Brodie carefully wipes his face off with ________.
(a) A handkerchief.
(b) His sleeve.
(c) A napkin.
(d) Annie's coat.
13. Annie picked up her ________ and went into the bedroom when she noticed nothing was clean.
(b) Traveling bag.
14. Henry says, "I can't find a piece of me where you are _________."
15. Debbie states that "her and Terry used to smoke in the _________."
(a) Bleachers at school.
(b) Locker room.
(c) Boiler room.
(d) Living Room.
Short Answer Questions
1. The phone rings and Henry picks it up. He then asks if ________ would like to talk to Annie.
2. If you use a lump of wood instead, the ball will not travel and you will end up hurting your ______.
3. Henry says that he can't possibly help write the play because it is _________.
4. Debbie's boyfriend plays a _______ at the fairground, which to her is being a musician.
5. As Scene 7 opens, a _________ is sitting by the door.
This section contains 389 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)