|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Annie enters the scene carrying a small traveling bag and a suitcase and wearing ______.
(b) A sweater.
(c) A hat.
(d) A topcoat.
2. As Brodie turns down the volume of the television set one can hear footsteps and the clang of a _______.
(a) Cell door.
(b) Metal pan being dropped.
(c) Machine shop.
(d) Dinner bell.
3. When Charlotte walks out she is carrying _______ postcards in her hand.
4. Annie says goodbye to ________. How can she need someone she spends half her time telling to grow up?
5. Henry says that he does not think that writers are sacred but ______ are; they deserve respect.
6. Annie and Billy read lines of the play to each other and at some point Billy opens _________.
(a) His pants.
(b) His bag.
(c) The window.
(d) His shirt.
7. Brodie was mad at Henry for writing his play _______.
(a) To make him look bad.
(c) Without heart.
8. Brodie states that he is getting sprung by the ___________.
9. Henry says, "I can't find a piece of me where you are _________."
10. Henry asks Annie if _______ is the one that she had breakfast with.
11. As the scene opens Debbie is _________ and Henry is questioning her about it.
12. Billy walks in and sees Annie. He is carrying a zipped grip bag and speaks with a _________ accent.
13. This isn't better because someone says it is or because there is a conspiracy by the_______ to keep cudgels off the field.
14. Debbie states that "her and Terry used to smoke in the _________."
(a) Locker room.
(b) Bleachers at school.
(c) Boiler room.
(d) Living Room.
15. Annie stands at the door and is holding Brodie's _______.
(c) Release papers.
Short Answer Questions
1. ________ is to do with knowing and being known.
2. What we are trying to do is write _________ so that when we throw up an idea and give it a little knock it might travel.
3. Annie wants Henry to come but he refuses saying he is only _________ anyway.
4. From the traveling bag Annie pulls out a ________.
5. Henry says that the fate of all artists is _______.
This section contains 393 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)