|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Annie finally admits that she had been having breakfast with one of the company at __________.
(a) Elyria Station.
(b) Euston Station.
(c) The bus station.
(d) Grand Central Station.
2. Annie disengages herself from the conversation and turns off all the lights except for in_________.
(a) The bedroom.
(b) The living room.
(c) The kitchen.
(d) The dining room.
3. Annie rushes out, late for her engagement and Henry asks her to ________ because it is important.
(a) Listen to the radio.
(b) Listen to the sirens.
(c) Listen to him.
(d) Listen to the birds.
4. Henry asked Annie if she is going to see Billy again and she replied that she wants to go to his next ______.
(d) Poetry Reading.
5. Henry says that he can't possibly help write the play because it is _________.
6. Annie jumps onto the phone and tells the caller to keep his ________ on.
7. Charlotte reports that she lost her virginity in a boarding house in _______.
8. Annie is pleased that he likes the tune. He immediately says that the tune was stolen from _________.
(a) The Everly Brothers.
(b) Pink Floyd.
(c) Procul Harem.
(d) Richie Valens.
9. Henry thinks all of the following reasons are invalid for considering Brodie's writing worthy except __________.
(a) Where he wote it.
(b) Why he wrote it.
(c) Who wrote it.
(d) His skill with language.
10. Henry tells Max that _______ will be so upset when she finds out she missed him on the phone.
11. Annie is planning to go see Billy over _______.
(b) The weekend.
(c) The holiday.
12. ________ is to do with knowing and being known.
(a) Writing plays.
13. Henry states, "I keep marrying people who suddenly lose _______."
(a) Their senses.
(b) A wheel.
(c) Thier marbles.
(d) A shoe.
14. Annie picked up her ________ and went into the bedroom when she noticed nothing was clean.
(b) Traveling bag.
15. Billy says to Annie, "you would think with all of these ________ the train would be on time."
Short Answer Questions
1. As Scene 12 opens, there is a recorded dialogue between Annie and Billy who speaks with a ________ accent.
2. Debbie states, :exclusive rights isn't love it's ____________."
3. Charlotte responds to the grammar correction by saying that she thought Henry sent Debbie there so she would be a ____ longer.
4. After the bowl is shoved in his face, Brodie carefully wipes his face off with ________.
5. The scene then moves to Brodie wearing a suit and holding a glass of ________.
This section contains 420 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)