|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Brodie, referring to _________ , said, The pretty one was supposed to be me?"
2. Annie tells Henry that at the conclusion of the play a woman was ______.
3. Debbie states that "her and Terry used to smoke in the _________."
(a) Boiler room.
(b) Bleachers at school.
(c) Locker room.
(d) Living Room.
4. Billy messes up the line and they have to re-do the scene. Annie moves away from him leaving him feel ________.
5. In response to Henry's question about HOUSE OF CARDS Debbie replies "infidelity in the ________ class."
6. Brodie was mad at Henry for writing his play _______.
(a) To make him look bad.
(d) Without heart.
7. Debbie has developed a habit of calling Henry _______ which he doesn't like.
8. What we are trying to do is write _________ so that when we throw up an idea and give it a little knock it might travel.
(a) Cricket bats.
(d) Baseball bats.
9. Annie rushes out, late for her engagement and Henry asks her to ________ because it is important.
(a) Listen to him.
(b) Listen to the radio.
(c) Listen to the birds.
(d) Listen to the sirens.
10. Henry asked Annie if she is going to see Billy again and she replied that she wants to go to his next ______.
(d) Poetry Reading.
11. Music as well consists in the ear as in the _______.
12. Annie tells Henry, "You have to find part of yourself where I am not ________."
(a) A cheater.
(b) A lover.
(c) In your life.
13. Annie says goodbye to ________. How can she need someone she spends half her time telling to grow up?
14. Henry says, "I don't get _______ because when I did I could feel how tedious it was, how unattractive."
15. Annie is planning to go see Billy over _______.
(a) The holiday.
(d) The weekend.
Short Answer Questions
1. Henry tells Max that _______ will be so upset when she finds out she missed him on the phone.
2. Terry was apparently on the staff at the school and he taught ________.
3. As Scene 10 opens, Annie is sitting down reading on the ________.
4. Annie and Henry both have glasses of ________ as they enter from the kitchen.
5. As the scene opens Debbie is _________ and Henry is questioning her about it.
This section contains 399 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)