|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Debbie's boyfriend plays a _______ at the fairground, which to her is being a musician.
(a) Steam organ.
(d) Jazz piano.
2. As the scene opens Debbie is _________ and Henry is questioning her about it.
3. As Brodie turns down the volume of the television set one can hear footsteps and the clang of a _______.
(a) Dinner bell.
(b) Machine shop.
(c) Cell door.
(d) Metal pan being dropped.
4. Henry guesses that Debbie's boyfriend plays at the swings but he really plays at ________.
(b) The Strong Man show.
(c) The big tent.
(d) The Tunnel of Love.
5. Henry says, "I can't find a piece of me where you are _________."
6. What we are trying to do is write _________ so that when we throw up an idea and give it a little knock it might travel.
(a) Baseball bats.
(b) Cricket bats.
7. In response to Henry's question about HOUSE OF CARDS Debbie replies "infidelity in the ________ class."
8. As Scene 10 opens, Annie is sitting down reading on the ________.
9. Annie wants Henry to come but he refuses saying he is only _________ anyway.
(a) a ghost writer.
(b) an editor.
(c) a proofreader.
(d) a critic.
10. Billy asks Annie what time they will be arriving and Annie replies _________.
11. Annie picks up the bowl of _______ and smashes it into Brodie's face.
12. Annie is pleased that he likes the tune. He immediately says that the tune was stolen from _________.
(a) Pink Floyd.
(b) Procul Harem.
(c) Richie Valens.
(d) The Everly Brothers.
13. Debbie states, :exclusive rights isn't love it's ____________."
14. The doorbell rings announcing the arrival of Debbie's boyfriend. Charlotte walks out wearing ________.
(a) Her bathrobe.
(b) Henry's bathrobe.
(c) Jeans and a t-shirt.
(d) A dress.
15. The phone rings and Henry picks it up. He then asks if ________ would like to talk to Annie.
Short Answer Questions
1. Henry says that he can't possibly help write the play because it is _________.
2. The scene then moves to Brodie wearing a suit and holding a glass of ________.
3. Annie jumps onto the phone and tells the caller to keep his ________ on.
4. Billy says to Annie, "you would think with all of these ________ the train would be on time."
5. Henry tells Annie that he won't be able to ______ until she tells him if she slept with someone else or not.
This section contains 402 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)