|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Billy messes up the line and they have to re-do the scene. Annie moves away from him leaving him feel ________.
2. At the opening of Scene 9, Henry is alone in the _______ sitting in a chair.
(a) Dining room.
(d) Living room.
3. Henry thinks all of the following reasons are invalid for considering Brodie's writing worthy except __________.
(a) Who wrote it.
(b) Where he wote it.
(c) His skill with language.
(d) Why he wrote it.
4. Brodie states that he is getting sprung by the ___________.
5. Charlotte reports that she lost her virginity in a boarding house in _______.
6. Debbie states that "her and Terry used to smoke in the _________."
(a) Locker room.
(b) Living Room.
(c) Boiler room.
(d) Bleachers at school.
7. Henry warns Debbie not to get too good at ________.
(c) Persuasive nonsense.
8. Annie rushes out, late for her engagement and Henry asks her to ________ because it is important.
(a) Listen to the sirens.
(b) Listen to the radio.
(c) Listen to him.
(d) Listen to the birds.
9. As the scene closes Annie and Billy begin _______ in earnest.
10. Henry says to Debbie, "Happiness is equilibrium; shift your ________."
11. Debbie states, :exclusive rights isn't love it's ____________."
12. Annie finally admits that she had been having breakfast with one of the company at __________.
(a) Grand Central Station.
(b) The bus station.
(c) Euston Station.
(d) Elyria Station.
13. Annie tells Henry, "You have to find part of yourself where I am not ________."
(a) A lover.
(c) In your life.
(d) A cheater.
14. Billy asks Annie what time they will be arriving and Annie replies _________.
15. After correcting her grammar, Henry states that he sent her to a good school so she wouldn't be ruined by ______.
Short Answer Questions
1. Terry was apparently on the staff at the school and he taught ________.
2. Annie stands at the door and is holding Brodie's _______.
3. Henry states, "Think of it as a ________ marriage. You and I are above hypocrisy."
4. The phone rings and Henry picks it up. He then asks if ________ would like to talk to Annie.
5. Annie and Henry both have glasses of ________ as they enter from the kitchen.
This section contains 376 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)