|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Brodie was mad at Henry for writing his play _______.
(c) Without heart.
(d) To make him look bad.
2. Billy states that he thinks that Henry is a __________ writer.
(c) First Class.
(d) Second Class.
3. Annie enters the scene carrying a small traveling bag and a suitcase and wearing ______.
(b) A topcoat.
(c) A sweater.
(d) A hat.
4. If you use a lump of wood instead, the ball will not travel and you will end up hurting your ______.
5. Annie picked up her ________ and went into the bedroom when she noticed nothing was clean.
(c) Traveling bag.
6. In response to Henry's question about HOUSE OF CARDS Debbie replies "infidelity in the ________ class."
7. The doorbell rings announcing the arrival of Debbie's boyfriend. Charlotte walks out wearing ________.
(a) A dress.
(b) Jeans and a t-shirt.
(c) Her bathrobe.
(d) Henry's bathrobe.
8. Brodie states that he is getting sprung by the ___________.
9. As the scene opens Debbie is _________ and Henry is questioning her about it.
10. Henry warns Debbie not to get too good at ________.
(c) Persuasive nonsense.
11. The phone rings and Henry picks it up. He then asks if ________ would like to talk to Annie.
12. Henry states that he is confused by Annie's arrival time because he thought she took_______.
(a) The bus.
(b) The early morning train.
(c) A plane.
(d) The sleeper.
13. Henry thinks all of the following reasons are invalid for considering Brodie's writing worthy except __________.
(a) Where he wote it.
(b) Who wrote it.
(c) Why he wrote it.
(d) His skill with language.
14. Annie stands at the door and is holding Brodie's _______.
(d) Release papers.
15. As the scene closes Annie and Billy begin _______ in earnest.
Short Answer Questions
1. Henry states, "I keep marrying people who suddenly lose _______."
2. Annie tells Henry, "You have to find part of yourself where I am not ________."
3. This isn't better because someone says it is or because there is a conspiracy by the_______ to keep cudgels off the field.
4. Debbie has developed a habit of calling Henry _______ which he doesn't like.
5. Annie rushes out, late for her engagement and Henry asks her to ________ because it is important.
This section contains 402 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)