|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Charlotte reports that she lost her virginity in a boarding house in _______.
2. Charlotte responds to the grammar correction by saying that she thought Henry sent Debbie there so she would be a ____ longer.
(b) Good girl.
3. Henry warns Debbie not to get too good at ________.
(c) Persuasive nonsense.
4. Annie rushes out, late for her engagement and Henry asks her to ________ because it is important.
(a) Listen to him.
(b) Listen to the radio.
(c) Listen to the sirens.
(d) Listen to the birds.
5. When Scene 6 opens, Annie is seated at the window of a _________.
6. Brodie states that he is getting sprung by the ___________.
7. Annie and Billy read lines of the play to each other and at some point Billy opens _________.
(a) His bag.
(b) His shirt.
(c) The window.
(d) His pants.
8. Billy had to wait to sit next to Annie until the inspector came around because he _________.
(a) Didn't have a ticket.
(b) Was on the run from the police.
(c) Didn't have any money.
(d) Didn't have a First Class ticket.
9. Brodie was mad at Henry for writing his play _______.
(b) To make him look bad.
(d) Without heart.
10. Annie says that for the first year of being with Henry she assumed he would sleep with every woman under _____ he met.
11. Debbie's boyfriend plays a _______ at the fairground, which to her is being a musician.
(b) Steam organ.
(c) Jazz piano.
12. Henry asks Annie if _______ is the one that she had breakfast with.
13. Annie finishes with the lights and then goes into _________.
(a) The dining room.
(b) The bedroom.
(c) The kitchen.
(d) The living room.
14. Brodie stated that Henry did not help him get out of prison with the play, there were _____ other inmates that got out with him.
15. In response to Henry's question about HOUSE OF CARDS Debbie replies "infidelity in the ________ class."
Short Answer Questions
1. Music as well consists in the ear as in the _______.
2. The phone rings and Henry picks it up. He then asks if ________ would like to talk to Annie.
3. Annie finally admits that she had been having breakfast with one of the company at __________.
4. Annie and Billy are discussing the roles they will be playing and their age difference when Annie asks Billy to stop _____.
5. What we are trying to do is write _________ so that when we throw up an idea and give it a little knock it might travel.
This section contains 448 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)