|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Annie jumps onto the phone and tells the caller to keep his ________ on.
2. After correcting her grammar, Henry states that he sent her to a good school so she wouldn't be ruined by ______.
3. Henry says to Debbie, "Happiness is equilibrium; shift your ________."
4. Henry states, "Think of it as a ________ marriage. You and I are above hypocrisy."
5. Annie says goodbye to ________. How can she need someone she spends half her time telling to grow up?
6. Debbie has developed a habit of calling Henry _______ which he doesn't like.
7. Brodie, referring to _________ , said, The pretty one was supposed to be me?"
8. Annie says that she will wait for Billy and for everything to ________.
(a) Fall into place.
(b) Work out.
(c) Come together.
9. Charlotte reports that she lost her virginity in a boarding house in _______.
10. Scene 11 opens with Henry listening to the radio which is playing _______.
(b) The Big Bopper.
(c) Benny Goodman.
11. As the scene opens Debbie is _________ and Henry is questioning her about it.
12. Charlotte responds to the grammar correction by saying that she thought Henry sent Debbie there so she would be a ____ longer.
(b) Good girl.
13. As Scene 10 opens, Annie is sitting down reading on the ________.
14. Debbie states that "her and Terry used to smoke in the _________."
(a) Living Room.
(b) Bleachers at school.
(c) Locker room.
(d) Boiler room.
15. Brodie states that he is getting sprung by the ___________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Billy walks in and sees Annie. He is carrying a zipped grip bag and speaks with a _________ accent.
2. Billy approaches Annie and asks in a _____________ accent if he can sit down.
3. Henry says, "I can't find a piece of me where you are _________."
4. Henry states that he is confused by Annie's arrival time because he thought she took_______.
5. Brodie was mad at Henry for writing his play _______.
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)