|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The doorbell rings announcing the arrival of Debbie's boyfriend. Charlotte walks out wearing ________.
(a) Jeans and a t-shirt.
(b) Her bathrobe.
(c) Henry's bathrobe.
(d) A dress.
2. Brodie states that he is getting sprung by the ___________.
3. Annie reveals to Henry that she wants him to help with writing _______ play.
4. Debbie's boyfriend plays a _______ at the fairground, which to her is being a musician.
(a) Jazz piano.
(d) Steam organ.
5. _________ cuckoldry is a difficult trick but it can be done.
6. After correcting her grammar, Henry states that he sent her to a good school so she wouldn't be ruined by ______.
7. Billy had to wait to sit next to Annie until the inspector came around because he _________.
(a) Didn't have a ticket.
(b) Didn't have a First Class ticket.
(c) Was on the run from the police.
(d) Didn't have any money.
8. Annie picks up the bowl of _______ and smashes it into Brodie's face.
9. Annie rushes out, late for her engagement and Henry asks her to ________ because it is important.
(a) Listen to the sirens.
(b) Listen to the birds.
(c) Listen to the radio.
(d) Listen to him.
10. Henry says, "I don't get _______ because when I did I could feel how tedious it was, how unattractive."
11. Billy approaches Annie and asks in a _____________ accent if he can sit down.
12. As Scene 7 opens, a _________ is sitting by the door.
(b) Red umbrella.
(c) Large ruck sack.
(d) Small suitcase.
13. Annie says goodbye to ________. How can she need someone she spends half her time telling to grow up?
14. Henry asked Annie if she is going to see Billy again and she replied that she wants to go to his next ______.
(c) Poetry Reading.
15. When Annie sticks up for the play, Henry uses a ________ in order to make his point about writing.
(a) Champagne bottle.
(d) Coffee cup.
Short Answer Questions
1. Henry asks Annie if _______ is the one that she had breakfast with.
2. Debbie states that "her and Terry used to smoke in the _________."
3. Henry states, "I keep marrying people who suddenly lose _______."
4. When Annie uses his own writing against him, Henry defends himself by saying that _________ work doesn't count.
5. In response to Henry's question about HOUSE OF CARDS Debbie replies "infidelity in the ________ class."
This section contains 417 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)