|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. _________ cuckoldry is a difficult trick but it can be done.
2. Annie leaves the room when Henry accuses her of having a fancy for _______.
3. What we are trying to do is write _________ so that when we throw up an idea and give it a little knock it might travel.
(b) Cricket bats.
(c) Baseball bats.
4. Charlotte responds to the grammar correction by saying that she thought Henry sent Debbie there so she would be a ____ longer.
(c) Good girl.
5. Henry asked Annie if she is going to see Billy again and she replied that she wants to go to his next ______.
(b) Poetry Reading.
6. At the opening of Scene 9, Henry is alone in the _______ sitting in a chair.
(c) Living room.
(d) Dining room.
7. Billy asks Annie what time they will be arriving and Annie replies _________.
8. As Scene 10 opens, Annie is sitting down reading on the ________.
9. Henry guesses that Debbie's boyfriend plays at the swings but he really plays at ________.
(a) The Tunnel of Love.
(c) The big tent.
(d) The Strong Man show.
10. Annie and Henry both have glasses of ________ as they enter from the kitchen.
11. Henry asks Annie if _______ is the one that she had breakfast with.
12. Henry asked what Annie and Billy had to talk about and she replied_______.
13. Brodie states, "I'm out because the ________ I am marching against cost too much to keep me in prison."
14. Annie picks up the bowl of _______ and smashes it into Brodie's face.
15. As the scene closes Annie and Billy begin _______ in earnest.
Short Answer Questions
1. As the scene opens Debbie is _________ and Henry is questioning her about it.
2. Henry says into the phone, "Don't tell me about professional, you lost half a day of shooting the war memorial with a ______ shadow over it."
3. Annie discovers that Billy has read the play that Brodie wrote. She asks him what he thinks and he replies ________.
4. Henry says that he does not think that writers are sacred but ______ are; they deserve respect.
5. Annie tells Henry, "You have to find part of yourself where I am not ________."
This section contains 414 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)