|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If you use a lump of wood instead, the ball will not travel and you will end up hurting your ______.
2. After the bowl is shoved in his face, Brodie carefully wipes his face off with ________.
(a) His sleeve.
(b) A napkin.
(c) Annie's coat.
(d) A handkerchief.
3. Henry asked what Annie and Billy had to talk about and she replied_______.
4. Billy states that he thinks that Henry is a __________ writer.
(b) First Class.
(c) Second Class.
5. As Scene 10 opens, Annie is sitting down reading on the ________.
6. The phone rings and Henry picks it up. He then asks if ________ would like to talk to Annie.
7. Annie tells Henry, "You have to find part of yourself where I am not ________."
(a) A cheater.
(b) In your life.
(c) A lover.
8. Scene 11 opens with Henry listening to the radio which is playing _______.
(b) The Big Bopper.
(c) Benny Goodman.
9. Annie jumps onto the phone and tells the caller to keep his ________ on.
10. The scene then moves to Brodie wearing a suit and holding a glass of ________.
11. Billy walks in and sees Annie. He is carrying a zipped grip bag and speaks with a _________ accent.
12. Billy approaches Annie and asks in a _____________ accent if he can sit down.
13. Henry states, "Think of it as a ________ marriage. You and I are above hypocrisy."
14. Henry says, "I can't find a piece of me where you are _________."
15. Brodie was mad at Henry for writing his play _______.
(a) To make him look bad.
(b) Without heart.
Short Answer Questions
1. As the scene opens Debbie is _________ and Henry is questioning her about it.
2. In response to Henry's question about HOUSE OF CARDS Debbie replies "infidelity in the ________ class."
3. Debbie states that "her and Terry used to smoke in the _________."
4. Annie discovers that Billy has read the play that Brodie wrote. She asks him what he thinks and he replies ________.
5. Henry states, "I keep marrying people who suddenly lose _______."
This section contains 392 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)