|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Annie picked up her ________ and went into the bedroom when she noticed nothing was clean.
(d) Traveling bag.
2. In response to Henry's question about HOUSE OF CARDS Debbie replies "infidelity in the ________ class."
3. Henry states, "I keep marrying people who suddenly lose _______."
(a) Their senses.
(b) Thier marbles.
(c) A shoe.
(d) A wheel.
4. Annie enters the scene carrying a small traveling bag and a suitcase and wearing ______.
(a) A sweater.
(b) A hat.
(c) A topcoat.
5. Annie jumps onto the phone and tells the caller to keep his ________ on.
6. Terry was apparently on the staff at the school and he taught ________.
7. Debbie has developed a habit of calling Henry _______ which he doesn't like.
8. Scene 11 opens with Henry listening to the radio which is playing _______.
(b) Benny Goodman.
(c) The Big Bopper.
9. Debbie's boyfriend plays a _______ at the fairground, which to her is being a musician.
(b) Steam organ.
(d) Jazz piano.
10. Annie finishes with the lights and then goes into _________.
(a) The dining room.
(b) The living room.
(c) The bedroom.
(d) The kitchen.
11. Annie says goodbye to ________. How can she need someone she spends half her time telling to grow up?
12. Henry says, "I can't find a piece of me where you are _________."
13. Music as well consists in the ear as in the _______.
14. Annie says that she will wait for Billy and for everything to ________.
(b) Come together.
(c) Fall into place.
(d) Work out.
15. Henry says to Debbie, "Happiness is equilibrium; shift your ________."
Short Answer Questions
1. Annie is planning to go see Billy over _______.
2. Annie and Billy read lines of the play to each other and at some point Billy opens _________.
3. Annie says that for the first year of being with Henry she assumed he would sleep with every woman under _____ he met.
4. Annie and Henry both have glasses of ________ as they enter from the kitchen.
5. Annie stands at the door and is holding Brodie's _______.
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)