|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Annie and Henry both have glasses of ________ as they enter from the kitchen.
2. _________ cuckoldry is a difficult trick but it can be done.
3. After correcting her grammar, Henry states that he sent her to a good school so she wouldn't be ruined by ______.
4. Henry asked Annie if she is going to see Billy again and she replied that she wants to go to his next ______.
(b) Poetry Reading.
5. Annie disengages herself from the conversation and turns off all the lights except for in_________.
(a) The dining room.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) The bedroom.
(d) The living room.
6. This isn't better because someone says it is or because there is a conspiracy by the_______ to keep cudgels off the field.
7. Annie tells Henry that at the conclusion of the play a woman was ______.
8. Annie reveals to Henry that she wants him to help with writing _______ play.
9. When Annie uses his own writing against him, Henry defends himself by saying that _________ work doesn't count.
10. Henry says, "I don't get _______ because when I did I could feel how tedious it was, how unattractive."
11. What we are trying to do is write _________ so that when we throw up an idea and give it a little knock it might travel.
(a) Baseball bats.
(c) Cricket bats.
12. Annie tells Henry, "You have to find part of yourself where I am not ________."
(a) A lover.
(b) A cheater.
(c) In your life.
13. Henry tells Annie that he won't be able to ______ until she tells him if she slept with someone else or not.
14. Henry says, "I can't find a piece of me where you are _________."
15. Annie picked up her ________ and went into the bedroom when she noticed nothing was clean.
(b) Traveling bag.
Short Answer Questions
1. Brodie, referring to _________ , said, The pretty one was supposed to be me?"
2. Annie says that for the first year of being with Henry she assumed he would sleep with every woman under _____ he met.
3. Henry says to Debbie, "Happiness is equilibrium; shift your ________."
4. Annie says that if she did have an affair it would be out of _________.
5. Annie jumps onto the phone and tells the caller to keep his ________ on.
This section contains 414 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)