|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Brodie, referring to _________ , said, The pretty one was supposed to be me?"
2. Debbie's boyfriend plays a _______ at the fairground, which to her is being a musician.
(a) Steam organ.
(c) Jazz piano.
3. Henry says that he does not think that writers are sacred but ______ are; they deserve respect.
4. Debbie states that "her and Terry used to smoke in the _________."
(a) Boiler room.
(b) Living Room.
(c) Locker room.
(d) Bleachers at school.
5. Annie picked up her ________ and went into the bedroom when she noticed nothing was clean.
(a) Traveling bag.
6. Henry says to Debbie, "Happiness is equilibrium; shift your ________."
7. Annie says that if she did have an affair it would be out of _________.
8. When Annie uses his own writing against him, Henry defends himself by saying that _________ work doesn't count.
9. Scene 11 opens with Henry listening to the radio which is playing _______.
(a) Benny Goodman.
(b) The Big Bopper.
10. Billy approaches Annie and asks in a _____________ accent if he can sit down.
11. Annie rushes out, late for her engagement and Henry asks her to ________ because it is important.
(a) Listen to the radio.
(b) Listen to the birds.
(c) Listen to the sirens.
(d) Listen to him.
12. Charlotte responds to the grammar correction by saying that she thought Henry sent Debbie there so she would be a ____ longer.
(c) Good girl.
13. From the traveling bag Annie pulls out a ________.
(a) Carrier bag.
14. Annie and Billy are discussing the roles they will be playing and their age difference when Annie asks Billy to stop _____.
(a) Kissing her.
(b) Speaking with an accent.
(c) Flirting with her.
(d) Staring at her.
15. Annie disengages herself from the conversation and turns off all the lights except for in_________.
(a) The dining room.
(b) The bedroom.
(c) The kitchen.
(d) The living room.
Short Answer Questions
1. Annie leaves the room when Henry accuses her of having a fancy for _______.
2. Annie finally admits that she had been having breakfast with one of the company at __________.
3. Music as well consists in the ear as in the _______.
4. The phone rings and Henry picks it up. He then asks if ________ would like to talk to Annie.
5. Henry thinks all of the following reasons are invalid for considering Brodie's writing worthy except __________.
This section contains 419 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)