|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Debbie states, :exclusive rights isn't love it's ____________."
2. Annie picks up the bowl of _______ and smashes it into Brodie's face.
3. Henry asks Annie if _______ is the one that she had breakfast with.
4. What we are trying to do is write _________ so that when we throw up an idea and give it a little knock it might travel.
(b) Baseball bats.
(d) Cricket bats.
5. Charlotte reports that she lost her virginity in a boarding house in _______.
6. Annie and Henry both have glasses of ________ as they enter from the kitchen.
7. The doorbell rings announcing the arrival of Debbie's boyfriend. Charlotte walks out wearing ________.
(a) Her bathrobe.
(b) Jeans and a t-shirt.
(c) A dress.
(d) Henry's bathrobe.
8. When Annie uses his own writing against him, Henry defends himself by saying that _________ work doesn't count.
9. Debbie states that "her and Terry used to smoke in the _________."
(a) Living Room.
(b) Locker room.
(c) Boiler room.
(d) Bleachers at school.
10. Annie is planning to go see Billy over _______.
(b) The holiday.
(c) The weekend.
11. Brodie, referring to _________ , said, The pretty one was supposed to be me?"
12. When Scene 6 opens, Annie is seated at the window of a _________.
13. Henry states, "I keep marrying people who suddenly lose _______."
(a) A shoe.
(b) Their senses.
(c) Thier marbles.
(d) A wheel.
14. After the bowl is shoved in his face, Brodie carefully wipes his face off with ________.
(a) His sleeve.
(b) A napkin.
(c) Annie's coat.
(d) A handkerchief.
15. As the scene opens Debbie is _________ and Henry is questioning her about it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Scene 11 opens with Henry listening to the radio which is playing _______.
2. Billy says to Annie, "you would think with all of these ________ the train would be on time."
3. When Charlotte walks out she is carrying _______ postcards in her hand.
4. As the scene closes Annie and Billy begin _______ in earnest.
5. When Annie sticks up for the play, Henry uses a ________ in order to make his point about writing.
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)