Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Henry tells Annie that he won't be able to ______ until she tells him if she slept with someone else or not.
2. As the scene opens Debbie is _________ and Henry is questioning her about it.
3. Henry asks Annie if _______ is the one that she had breakfast with.
4. As Scene 12 opens, there is a recorded dialogue between Annie and Billy who speaks with a ________ accent.
5. Annie discovers that Billy has read the play that Brodie wrote. She asks him what he thinks and he replies ________.
(a) The play is good.
(b) Brodie can't write.
(c) Henry's re-write is better.
(d) She shouldn't be in the play.
6. The phone rings and Henry picks it up. He then asks if ________ would like to talk to Annie.
7. After the bowl is shoved in his face, Brodie carefully wipes his face off with ________.
(a) A handkerchief.
(b) His sleeve.
(c) A napkin.
(d) Annie's coat.
8. Music as well consists in the ear as in the _______.
9. Annie is planning to go see Billy over _______.
(b) The weekend.
(d) The holiday.
10. If you use a lump of wood instead, the ball will not travel and you will end up hurting your ______.
11. Henry states, "I keep marrying people who suddenly lose _______."
(a) Their senses.
(b) Thier marbles.
(c) A shoe.
(d) A wheel.
12. Billy messes up the line and they have to re-do the scene. Annie moves away from him leaving him feel ________.
13. The doorbell rings announcing the arrival of Debbie's boyfriend. Charlotte walks out wearing ________.
(a) Her bathrobe.
(b) Jeans and a t-shirt.
(c) A dress.
(d) Henry's bathrobe.
14. Brodie was mad at Henry for writing his play _______.
(b) Without heart.
(c) To make him look bad.
15. From the traveling bag Annie pulls out a ________.
(a) Carrier bag.
Short Answer Questions
1. After correcting her grammar, Henry states that he sent her to a good school so she wouldn't be ruined by ______.
2. Billy asks Annie where she is going and she replies that she is going to _________.
3. Annie is pleased that he likes the tune. He immediately says that the tune was stolen from _________.
4. Scene 11 opens with Henry listening to the radio which is playing _______.
5. When Annie uses his own writing against him, Henry defends himself by saying that _________ work doesn't count.
This section contains 416 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)