|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Henry guesses that Debbie's boyfriend plays at the swings but he really plays at ________.
(a) The big tent.
(c) The Tunnel of Love.
(d) The Strong Man show.
2. Brodie states, "I'm out because the ________ I am marching against cost too much to keep me in prison."
3. Music as well consists in the ear as in the _______.
4. After the bowl is shoved in his face, Brodie carefully wipes his face off with ________.
(a) A napkin.
(b) Annie's coat.
(c) His sleeve.
(d) A handkerchief.
5. Brodie was mad at Henry for writing his play _______.
(b) Without heart.
(d) To make him look bad.
6. Henry says that he does not think that writers are sacred but ______ are; they deserve respect.
7. From the traveling bag Annie pulls out a ________.
(d) Carrier bag.
8. Henry says, "I don't get _______ because when I did I could feel how tedious it was, how unattractive."
9. Billy had to wait to sit next to Annie until the inspector came around because he _________.
(a) Didn't have a ticket.
(b) Didn't have any money.
(c) Was on the run from the police.
(d) Didn't have a First Class ticket.
10. In response to Henry's question about HOUSE OF CARDS Debbie replies "infidelity in the ________ class."
11. After correcting her grammar, Henry states that he sent her to a good school so she wouldn't be ruined by ______.
12. Charlotte responds to the grammar correction by saying that she thought Henry sent Debbie there so she would be a ____ longer.
(a) Good girl.
13. Annie leaves the room when Henry accuses her of having a fancy for _______.
14. Annie finally admits that she had been having breakfast with one of the company at __________.
(a) Grand Central Station.
(b) The bus station.
(c) Elyria Station.
(d) Euston Station.
15. Billy asks Annie what time they will be arriving and Annie replies _________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What we are trying to do is write _________ so that when we throw up an idea and give it a little knock it might travel.
2. Billy walks in and sees Annie. He is carrying a zipped grip bag and speaks with a _________ accent.
3. At the opening of Scene 9, Henry is alone in the _______ sitting in a chair.
4. Brodie stated that Henry did not help him get out of prison with the play, there were _____ other inmates that got out with him.
5. Scene 11 opens with Henry listening to the radio which is playing _______.
This section contains 437 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)