|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Max jokes that Annie is on the Justice for _________ Committee.
2. After the doorbell rings again Max states that _______ was going to come by if the committee finished early.
3. Max asks Charlotte how many lovers she has and if it is anyone he knows. Charlotte replies_______.
(a) You aren't anyone I know.
4. After discovering Charlotte's passport in the drawer, he knows that she hasn't been to _________.
5. In reference to the musical selections Henry is trying to come up with, Charlotte suggests he is ashamed of liking _________.
(b) Pop music.
(d) Classical music.
6. Annie said that she won't go with Henry because he spoils it for his daughter by being _______.
7. Henry makes a comment about Annie committing incest in ________.
8. In Scene 2 Max tells Charlotte and Henry that he felt they should take out the part about ________.
(a) The passport.
(b) The gift.
(c) The suitcase.
(d) Digital watches.
9. _________ was going to be stewarding at the protest meeting in the afternoon.
10. Charlotte states that when he took her to St. Moritz was a turning point and his favorite album was ________.
(a) The Crystals.
(b) The Ronettes.
11. At the beginning of Scene 3 Max asks Annie how _________ is doing.
12. ________ used to eat like a horse until she had one.
13. Charlotte believes that if Henry really caught her cheating he would _______.
(a) Pick at her intellectually.
(c) Come apart.
(d) Drink excessively.
14. Henry remembers doing a piece in which he said that ________ was superficial.
(a) The Crystals.
(b) Alain de Botton.
(c) John-Paul Sartre.
(d) Friedrich Nietzsche.
15. While asking Charlotte various questions about her lovers Max gives her permission to ________.
(a) Take the rest of the wine.
(b) Go on another trip.
(d) Slap him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Henry says that lots of _________are only good for fetching drinks.
2. Henry is trying to come up with ________ records that he associates with turning points in his life.
3. Charlotte complains about her character because_______.
4. The doorbell rings and Henry takes the record off the machine. The person at the door is _______.
5. Charlotte tells Max that she has been to _________ in Switzerland.
This section contains 398 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)