|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Charlotte asks Henry if he has a favorite book and he replies __________.
(a) Life on the Mississippi.
(b) Tom Sawyer.
(c) House of Cards.
(d) Finnegan's Wake.
2. In reference to the musical selections Henry is trying to come up with, Charlotte suggests he is ashamed of liking _________.
(a) Pop music.
(c) Classical music.
3. Max tells Annie that he found _______ in the car between the front seats.
(a) A glove with blood on it.
(b) A handkerchief.
(c) A gun.
(d) A glove with blood on it.
4. Max's project collapses when _______ slams the door and enters the room.
5. Henry tells Annie to sit down and offers her Buck's Fizz which is _________.
(c) Sparkling water.
(d) Champagne and orange juice.
6. ________ used to eat like a horse until she had one.
7. Annie tells Henry that he gets moody whenever he _________.
(a) Gets seduced from his work.
(b) Goes too long without sex.
(c) Works too late.
(d) Can't write.
8. Max asks Charlotte how many lovers she has and if it is anyone he knows. Charlotte replies_______.
(d) You aren't anyone I know.
9. In Scene 2 Max tells Charlotte and Henry that he felt they should take out the part about ________.
(a) The suitcase.
(b) Digital watches.
(c) The gift.
(d) The passport.
10. _________ was going to be stewarding at the protest meeting in the afternoon.
11. Annie states that people have gotten bored with ________. The play is an attempt to keep the campaign fresh.
12. Charlotte puts on a record which is the correct one Henry has been looking for. The name of the song is _________.
(a) Musetta's Waltz.
(b) Skater's Waltz.
(c) Da Doo Ron Ron.
13. Henry tries to remember an album that ______ had put on while he was writing John-Paul is up the wall.
14. Max jokes that Annie is on the Justice for _________ Committee.
15. Henry states that he didn't go to bed on time because ________.
(a) He had too much coffee.
(b) He forgot his sleeping pills.
(c) He was anxious.
(d) He couldn't leave the script.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of Scene 3 Max asks Annie how _________ is doing.
2. Henry comments on the fact that so many of the greats had names that started with ______.
3. When Charlotte pretended to go to Amsterdam, she returned with Rembrandt place mats for________.
4. After Max says he is sorry, Charlotte begins to leave to go to _______.
5. Charlotte tells Max that she has been to _________ in Switzerland.
This section contains 426 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)