|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Annie accuses Henry of being an elitist about _______, giving rules for who can do it and who can't.
2. Henry is trying to come up with ________ records that he associates with turning points in his life.
3. After Max says he is sorry, Charlotte begins to leave to go to _______.
(a) The kitchen.
(b) The living room.
(c) Her studio.
(d) The bedroom.
4. After reading a few lines of the play Henry is frustrated that he can't write ______.
5. When Henry leaves to pick up Debbie, Annie tells Henry not to get kicked by a horse. Henry tells her not to get kicked by _______.
(a) A donkey.
(b) A mule.
6. After the doorbell rings again Max states that _______ was going to come by if the committee finished early.
7. The character that Annie is reading in the play is called ________.
8. Charlotte tells Max that she has been to _________ in Switzerland.
9. In reference to the musical selections Henry is trying to come up with, Charlotte suggests he is ashamed of liking _________.
(a) Classical music.
(c) Pop music.
10. Charlotte puts on a record which is the correct one Henry has been looking for. The name of the song is _________.
(b) Skater's Waltz.
(c) Musetta's Waltz.
(d) Da Doo Ron Ron.
11. After arguing for a bit, Henry returns to writing and Annie studies her script. Henry says he will have to pick up _______.
12. When the play opens, Max is building a _________ as a door opens offstage.
(b) House of cards.
(d) Boat in a bottle.
13. The doorbell rings and Henry takes the record off the machine. The person at the door is _______.
14. At the beginning of Scene 5 Henry is playing music by ________.
15. Henry tells Annie that he is not jealous because of the fact that he feels _________.
Short Answer Questions
1. It turns out that the reason Charlotte didn't take her passport is that________.
2. Annie promises Henry that she is not there. However she then ________.
3. Henry asks Charlotte if she would like some ________.
4. Henry is trying to find the tune that the orchestra was playing and he thought it was _________.
5. Charlotte comes out of the bedroom where she has been getting dressed. They all sit down to have ______.
This section contains 450 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)