|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Scene 2 Max tells Charlotte and Henry that he felt they should take out the part about ________.
(a) The suitcase.
(b) The gift.
(c) The passport.
(d) Digital watches.
2. Annie tells Henry that he gets moody whenever he _________.
(a) Gets seduced from his work.
(b) Can't write.
(c) Works too late.
(d) Goes too long without sex.
3. Annie accuses Henry of being an elitist about _______, giving rules for who can do it and who can't.
4. Max asks the whereabouts of Debbie and Henry replies_______.
(a) Riding school.
(c) Dancing lessons.
5. Charlotte approaches Max and kisses him _______.
(a) On his neck.
(b) On the top of his head.
(c) On the lips.
(d) On his cheek.
6. Mary is one of the sisters. Annie states that of the others _________ are pregnant.
7. Max found the passport in ________.
(a) The recipe drawer.
(b) In the safe.
(c) In Charlotte's dresser.
(d) A coat in the closet.
8. After discovering Charlotte's passport in the drawer, he knows that she hasn't been to _________.
9. Max asks Charlotte how many lovers she has and if it is anyone he knows. Charlotte replies_______.
(b) You aren't anyone I know.
10. _________ was going to be stewarding at the protest meeting in the afternoon.
11. Max becomes serious and turns down the _______before telling Annie something.
(a) CD player.
(d) Record player.
12. Annie states that ______, a member of the committee is willing to do the play.
13. Charlotte enters the room wearing ________ and looking generally disheveled.
(a) Her dressing gown.
(b) Jeans and a t-shirt.
(c) Henry's dressing gown.
(d) Henry's shirt.
14. Annie tries to make Henry jealous by talking about the way ______ sticks his tongue in her ear.
15. At the beginning of Scene 5 Henry is playing music by ________.
Short Answer Questions
1. ________ used to eat like a horse until she had one.
2. Henry remembers doing a piece in which he said that ________ was superficial.
3. Henry is writing this play for ________.
4. While Max and Charlotte are in the kitchen, Annie tries to get Henry to _________.
5. Annie accuses Henry of being seduced by ________.
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)