|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the doorbell rings again Max states that _______ was going to come by if the committee finished early.
2. Henry tells Annie that he is not jealous because of the fact that he feels _________.
3. Charlotte compares the privacy violation by Max to ________.
(a) Being seen by a Peeping Tom.
(b) Being followed by a detective.
(c) Having someone go through your garbage.
(d) Being burgled.
4. In Scene 2 Max tells Charlotte and Henry that he felt they should take out the part about ________.
(a) The suitcase.
(b) Digital watches.
(c) The passport.
(d) The gift.
5. THE REAL THING refers to the ________ that the story is attempting to access.
(a) Best relationship.
(b) Universal truth.
(c) Best movie.
(d) Best manuscript.
6. When Charlotte enters the scene she is wearing a ________.
7. It turns out that the reason Charlotte didn't take her passport is that________.
(a) She was buying something special and didn't want Max to know.
(b) The passport was expired.
(c) She had a temporary passport.
(d) She had a lover and was lying.
8. Henry believes that his writing suffers to some degree because he is too ________.
9. Henry calls her a bloody nuisance, and she then promises to _______.
(a) Learn her script.
(b) Turn down the music.
(c) Be quiet.
(d) Keep her robe closed.
10. Henry compares the tools of writing to a ________.
(a) Baseball bat.
(b) Golf club.
(c) Cricket bat.
(d) Tennis racket.
11. Henry makes a comment about Annie committing incest in ________.
12. The character that Henry is reading in the play is called _______.
13. Max asks Charlotte about the _______ in Geneva.
14. Max jokes that Annie is on the Justice for _________ Committee.
15. At the beginning of Scene 5 Henry is playing music by ________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Annie states that people have gotten bored with ________. The play is an attempt to keep the campaign fresh.
2. While Max and Charlotte are in the kitchen, Annie tries to get Henry to _________.
3. Charlotte states that she feels violated at which point Max ________.
4. After Max says he is sorry, Charlotte begins to leave to go to _______.
5. Annie accuses Henry of being seduced by ________.
This section contains 397 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)