|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. ________ used to eat like a horse until she had one.
2. Charlotte puts on a record which is the correct one Henry has been looking for. The name of the song is _________.
(b) Da Doo Ron Ron.
(c) Musetta's Waltz.
(d) Skater's Waltz.
3. Henry says that lots of _________are only good for fetching drinks.
4. Annie says that Henry is not normal because she does not think he gets _________.
5. In the play, the train is heading toward the city of ______ and will be arriving at 1:30.
6. Annie accuses Henry of being seduced by ________.
7. In response to Charlotte's protests about the number of people coming over, Henry suggests they give them________.
(b) Fish sticks.
(c) Cheese sticks.
8. Charlotte approaches Max and kisses him _______.
(a) On his cheek.
(b) On the lips.
(c) On the top of his head.
(d) On his neck.
9. While Max and Charlotte are in the kitchen, Annie tries to get Henry to _________.
(a) Kiss her.
(b) Sing 'you've lost that lovin' feeling'
(c) Play records.
(d) Drink more champagne.
10. Max tells Annie that he found _______ in the car between the front seats.
(a) A gun.
(b) A glove with blood on it.
(c) A handkerchief.
(d) A glove with blood on it.
11. All of the following died in the same plane crash except ________.
(a) The Big Bopper.
(b) Richie Valens.
(c) Buddy Holly.
(d) The Everly Brothers.
12. _________ was going to be stewarding at the protest meeting in the afternoon.
13. Annie and Henry argue about the validity of Brodie's actions. To Annie, setting fire to a wreath on a war memorial is a ________.
(a) Symbolic act.
(b) Unforgivable act.
(c) Criminal act.
(d) Desperate act.
14. Henry tells Annie to sit down and offers her Buck's Fizz which is _________.
(c) Sparkling water.
(d) Champagne and orange juice.
15. Max becomes serious and turns down the _______before telling Annie something.
(b) Record player.
(c) CD player.
Short Answer Questions
1. After discovering Charlotte's passport in the drawer, he knows that she hasn't been to _________.
2. Charlotte offers a toast to the collapse of ________.
3. Annie said that she won't go with Henry because he spoils it for his daughter by being _______.
4. Max asks the whereabouts of Debbie and Henry replies_______.
5. Annie begins to read a scene from the play she will be doing in Glasgow which is written by ________.
This section contains 409 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)