|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In response to Charlotte's protests about the number of people coming over, Henry suggests they give them________.
(a) Cheese sticks.
(b) Fish sticks.
2. Mary is one of the sisters. Annie states that of the others _________ are pregnant.
3. Annie and Henry argue about the validity of Brodie's actions. To Annie, setting fire to a wreath on a war memorial is a ________.
(a) Unforgivable act.
(b) Desperate act.
(c) Criminal act.
(d) Symbolic act.
4. Annie promises Henry that she is not there. However she then ________.
(a) Stomps her feet.
(b) Talks to him.
(c) Opens her robe in front of him.
(d) Makes loud noises.
5. Annie is frustrated because nobody ever writes about ________.
(a) The tedium of the unrequiting.
(c) The pain of unrequited love.
6. Henry remembers doing a piece in which he said that ________ was superficial.
(a) John-Paul Sartre.
(b) Alain de Botton.
(c) Friedrich Nietzsche.
(d) The Crystals.
7. The play tells the story of a ________ and his experiences.
8. Charlotte says that the difference between plays and real life is __________.
(a) In real life things are more complicated.
(c) Thinking time.
9. The character that Henry is reading in the play is called _______.
10. After the doorbell rings again Max states that _______ was going to come by if the committee finished early.
11. Charlotte states that when he took her to St. Moritz was a turning point and his favorite album was ________.
(a) The Ronettes.
(c) The Crystals.
12. When Henry leaves to pick up Debbie, Annie tells Henry not to get kicked by a horse. Henry tells her not to get kicked by _______.
(c) A mule.
(d) A donkey.
13. Max asks Charlotte about the _______ in Geneva.
14. Annie walks into the scene with a bag of _________ in her hands.
(c) Cheese sticks.
15. Max becomes serious and turns down the _______before telling Annie something.
(a) Record player.
(d) CD player.
Short Answer Questions
1. Charlotte approaches Max and kisses him _______.
2. Henry states that he didn't go to bed on time because ________.
3. Henry says that lots of _________are only good for fetching drinks.
4. Charlotte offers a toast to the collapse of ________.
5. Annie begins to read a scene from the play she will be doing in Glasgow which is written by ________.
This section contains 420 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)