|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Henry asks Charlotte if she would like some ________.
(d) Different music.
2. The character that Henry is reading in the play is called _______.
3. Charlotte tells Henry that she has phoned _______ because of her conscience.
(b) Her mother.
4. Henry reads the scene from the play with Annie and makes _______ noises.
5. Henry is writing this play for ________.
6. When the play opens, Max is building a _________ as a door opens offstage.
(b) Boat in a bottle.
(c) House of cards.
7. Charlotte asks Henry if he has a favorite book and he replies __________.
(a) Finnegan's Wake.
(b) Tom Sawyer.
(c) Life on the Mississippi.
(d) House of Cards.
8. As Scene 2 opens, ________ is listening to the record player and looking for a particular piece of music.
9. Annie states that ______, a member of the committee is willing to do the play.
10. Annie walks into the scene with a bag of _________ in her hands.
(d) Cheese sticks.
11. Annie accuses Henry of being seduced by ________.
12. Charlotte compares the privacy violation by Max to ________.
(a) Being burgled.
(b) Being seen by a Peeping Tom.
(c) Having someone go through your garbage.
(d) Being followed by a detective.
13. Max becomes serious and turns down the _______before telling Annie something.
(a) CD player.
(d) Record player.
14. When Charlotte pretended to go to Amsterdam, she returned with Rembrandt place mats for________.
(a) Her mother.
15. The name of the play that Henry is currently working on is called _______ Sisters.
Short Answer Questions
1. Henry remembers doing a piece in which he said that ________ was superficial.
2. Billy states that Mary reminds him of ________.
3. Annie says that Henry is not normal because she does not think he gets _________.
4. Annie is frustrated with Henry because he can't tell the difference between ________.
5. Charlotte comes out of the bedroom where she has been getting dressed. They all sit down to have ______.
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)