|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Charlotte puts on a record which is the correct one Henry has been looking for. The name of the song is _________.
(a) Da Doo Ron Ron.
(c) Musetta's Waltz.
(d) Skater's Waltz.
2. Henry is trying to come up with ________ records that he associates with turning points in his life.
3. Charlotte states that when he took her to St. Moritz was a turning point and his favorite album was ________.
(a) The Crystals.
(d) The Ronettes.
4. ________ used to eat like a horse until she had one.
5. It turns out that the reason Charlotte didn't take her passport is that________.
(a) She had a temporary passport.
(b) The passport was expired.
(c) She had a lover and was lying.
(d) She was buying something special and didn't want Max to know.
6. While Max and Charlotte are in the kitchen, Annie tries to get Henry to _________.
(a) Sing 'you've lost that lovin' feeling'
(b) Play records.
(c) Kiss her.
(d) Drink more champagne.
7. The name of the play that Henry is currently working on is called _______ Sisters.
8. Henry is writing this play for ________.
9. Annie accuses Henry of being an elitist about _______, giving rules for who can do it and who can't.
10. Max's project collapses when _______ slams the door and enters the room.
11. Henry tells Annie to sit down and offers her Buck's Fizz which is _________.
(b) Sparkling water.
(c) Champagne and orange juice.
12. Charlotte says that the difference between plays and real life is __________.
(a) In real life things are more complicated.
(c) Thinking time.
13. Annie states that people have gotten bored with ________. The play is an attempt to keep the campaign fresh.
14. Henry compares the tools of writing to a ________.
(a) Tennis racket.
(b) Baseball bat.
(c) Cricket bat.
(d) Golf club.
15. Henry reads the scene from the play with Annie and makes _______ noises.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Charlotte begins to leave, Max asks her ________.
2. Charlotte asks Henry if he has a favorite book and he replies __________.
3. When Charlotte enters the scene she is wearing a ________.
4. Annie and Henry argue about the validity of Brodie's actions. To Annie, setting fire to a wreath on a war memorial is a ________.
5. Charlotte complains about her character because_______.
This section contains 441 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)