|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The character that Annie is reading in the play is called ________.
2. Max asks Charlotte how many lovers she has and if it is anyone he knows. Charlotte replies_______.
(b) You aren't anyone I know.
3. Henry reminds Charlotte of a time they were in _______ that had an open air dance hall.
(c) St. Moritz.
4. Billy states that Mary reminds him of ________.
(c) Ho Chi Minh.
5. Annie is planning to visit Brodie, ________ she met on the train, later that day.
(a) A friend.
(b) An actor.
(c) A political prisoner.
(d) A former lover.
6. Annie walks into the scene with a bag of _________ in her hands.
(a) Cheese sticks.
7. Max goes to help Charlotte in the kitchen and she allows him to _________.
(a) Select spices.
(b) Make the dip.
(c) Make drinks.
(d) Chop vegetables.
8. The character that Henry is reading in the play is called _______.
9. In Scene 2 Max tells Charlotte and Henry that he felt they should take out the part about ________.
(a) The suitcase.
(b) The gift.
(c) The passport.
(d) Digital watches.
10. When the play opens, Max is building a _________ as a door opens offstage.
(b) House of cards.
(c) Boat in a bottle.
11. Charlotte states that she feels violated at which point Max ________.
(b) Walks out of the room.
(c) Throws the passport on the table.
(d) Begins drinking.
12. In response to Charlotte's protests about the number of people coming over, Henry suggests they give them________.
(a) Cheese sticks.
(b) Fish sticks.
13. Henry answers the door and tells his visitor that ________is not there.
14. Max becomes serious and turns down the _______before telling Annie something.
(a) Record player.
(c) CD player.
15. After Max says he is sorry, Charlotte begins to leave to go to _______.
(a) The bedroom.
(b) Her studio.
(c) The living room.
(d) The kitchen.
Short Answer Questions
1. Max asks the whereabouts of Debbie and Henry replies_______.
2. The play tells the story of a ________ and his experiences.
3. Henry is trying to come up with ________ records that he associates with turning points in his life.
4. Henry is trying to find the tune that the orchestra was playing and he thought it was _________.
5. Annie asks Henry which opera it is and he guesses all of the following except ________.
This section contains 392 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)