|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the play, the train is heading toward the city of ______ and will be arriving at 1:30.
2. While Max and Charlotte are in the kitchen, Annie tries to get Henry to _________.
(a) Sing 'you've lost that lovin' feeling'
(b) Kiss her.
(c) Play records.
(d) Drink more champagne.
3. At the beginning of Scene 5 Henry is playing music by ________.
4. Annie walks into the scene with a bag of _________ in her hands.
(d) Cheese sticks.
5. While asking Charlotte various questions about her lovers Max gives her permission to ________.
(a) Slap him.
(c) Take the rest of the wine.
(d) Go on another trip.
6. In Scene 2 Max tells Charlotte and Henry that he felt they should take out the part about ________.
(a) The gift.
(b) The passport.
(c) The suitcase.
(d) Digital watches.
7. Max jokes that Annie is on the Justice for _________ Committee.
8. Henry calls her a bloody nuisance, and she then promises to _______.
(a) Turn down the music.
(b) Keep her robe closed.
(c) Learn her script.
(d) Be quiet.
9. Henry says that lots of _________are only good for fetching drinks.
10. Charlotte states that she feels violated at which point Max ________.
(a) Walks out of the room.
(b) Throws the passport on the table.
(d) Begins drinking.
11. Max tells Annie that he found _______ in the car between the front seats.
(a) A glove with blood on it.
(b) A glove with blood on it.
(c) A gun.
(d) A handkerchief.
12. Max asks Charlotte about the _______ in Geneva.
13. Henry asks Charlotte if she would like some ________.
(c) Different music.
14. Mary is one of the sisters. Annie states that of the others _________ are pregnant.
15. Charlotte says that the difference between plays and real life is __________.
(a) Thinking time.
(d) In real life things are more complicated.
Short Answer Questions
1. The character that Annie is reading in the play is called ________.
2. Henry compares the tools of writing to a ________.
3. Billy states that Mary reminds him of ________.
4. In response to Charlotte's protests about the number of people coming over, Henry suggests they give them________.
5. Charlotte approaches Max and kisses him _______.
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)