|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Charlotte approaches Max and kisses him _______.
(a) On his cheek.
(b) On the top of his head.
(c) On his neck.
(d) On the lips.
2. Max asks Charlotte how many lovers she has and if it is anyone he knows. Charlotte replies_______.
(c) You aren't anyone I know.
3. Mary is one of the sisters. Annie states that of the others _________ are pregnant.
4. The doorbell rings and Henry takes the record off the machine. The person at the door is _______.
5. Charlotte believes that if Henry really caught her cheating he would _______.
(a) Drink excessively.
(c) Come apart.
(d) Pick at her intellectually.
6. In the play, the train is heading toward the city of ______ and will be arriving at 1:30.
7. Max goes to help Charlotte in the kitchen and she allows him to _________.
(a) Select spices.
(b) Make the dip.
(c) Chop vegetables.
(d) Make drinks.
8. Henry is trying to find the tune that the orchestra was playing and he thought it was _________.
9. Max tells Annie that he found _______ in the car between the front seats.
(a) A gun.
(b) A glove with blood on it.
(c) A glove with blood on it.
(d) A handkerchief.
10. Charlotte enters the room wearing ________ and looking generally disheveled.
(a) Her dressing gown.
(b) Henry's shirt.
(c) Jeans and a t-shirt.
(d) Henry's dressing gown.
11. The character that Annie is reading in the play is called ________.
12. Annie states that ______, a member of the committee is willing to do the play.
13. After the doorbell rings again Max states that _______ was going to come by if the committee finished early.
14. Max found the passport in ________.
(a) In Charlotte's dresser.
(b) The recipe drawer.
(c) In the safe.
(d) A coat in the closet.
15. Annie said that she won't go with Henry because he spoils it for his daughter by being _______.
Short Answer Questions
1. Max jokes that Annie is on the Justice for _________ Committee.
2. When Charlotte pretended to go to Amsterdam, she returned with Rembrandt place mats for________.
3. The character that Henry is reading in the play is called _______.
4. While Max and Charlotte are in the kitchen, Annie tries to get Henry to _________.
5. When Henry leaves to pick up Debbie, Annie tells Henry not to get kicked by a horse. Henry tells her not to get kicked by _______.
This section contains 419 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)