|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Charlotte states that when he took her to St. Moritz was a turning point and his favorite album was ________.
(a) The Ronettes.
(c) The Crystals.
2. Max jokes that Annie is on the Justice for _________ Committee.
3. Annie accuses Henry of being an elitist about _______, giving rules for who can do it and who can't.
4. Henry compares the tools of writing to a ________.
(a) Cricket bat.
(b) Baseball bat.
(c) Tennis racket.
(d) Golf club.
5. When Henry leaves to pick up Debbie, Annie tells Henry not to get kicked by a horse. Henry tells her not to get kicked by _______.
(a) A mule.
(c) A donkey.
6. Charlotte tells Henry that she has phoned _______ because of her conscience.
(a) Her mother.
7. Annie tries to make Henry jealous by talking about the way ______ sticks his tongue in her ear.
8. Annie said that she won't go with Henry because he spoils it for his daughter by being _______.
9. Annie says that Henry is not normal because she does not think he gets _________.
10. Henry calls her a bloody nuisance, and she then promises to _______.
(a) Keep her robe closed.
(b) Turn down the music.
(c) Be quiet.
(d) Learn her script.
11. Henry believes that his writing suffers to some degree because he is too ________.
12. Max found the passport in ________.
(a) A coat in the closet.
(b) In Charlotte's dresser.
(c) The recipe drawer.
(d) In the safe.
13. Annie and Henry argue about the validity of Brodie's actions. To Annie, setting fire to a wreath on a war memorial is a ________.
(a) Symbolic act.
(b) Desperate act.
(c) Unforgivable act.
(d) Criminal act.
14. Charlotte states that she feels violated at which point Max ________.
(a) Throws the passport on the table.
(b) Walks out of the room.
(d) Begins drinking.
15. Billy states that Mary reminds him of ________.
(b) Ho Chi Minh.
Short Answer Questions
1. Scene 4 opens with Henry writing. Annie enters wearing _________.
2. Charlotte believes that if Henry really caught her cheating he would _______.
3. Mary is one of the sisters. Annie states that of the others _________ are pregnant.
4. Charlotte enters the room wearing ________ and looking generally disheveled.
5. After arguing for a bit, Henry returns to writing and Annie studies her script. Henry says he will have to pick up _______.
This section contains 415 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)