Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. _________ was going to be stewarding at the protest meeting in the afternoon.
2. Charlotte enters the room wearing ________ and looking generally disheveled.
(a) Henry's dressing gown.
(b) Her dressing gown.
(c) Henry's shirt.
(d) Jeans and a t-shirt.
3. In response to Charlotte's protests about the number of people coming over, Henry suggests they give them________.
(a) Fish sticks.
(d) Cheese sticks.
4. At the beginning of Scene 5 Henry is playing music by ________.
5. Max asks Charlotte about the _______ in Geneva.
6. Billy states that Mary reminds him of ________.
(d) Ho Chi Minh.
7. The character that Annie is reading in the play is called ________.
8. Max becomes serious and turns down the _______before telling Annie something.
(a) CD player.
(b) Record player.
9. While Max and Charlotte are in the kitchen, Annie tries to get Henry to _________.
(a) Sing 'you've lost that lovin' feeling'
(b) Drink more champagne.
(c) Play records.
(d) Kiss her.
10. THE REAL THING refers to the ________ that the story is attempting to access.
(a) Best movie.
(b) Best relationship.
(c) Universal truth.
(d) Best manuscript.
11. Annie says that Henry is not normal because she does not think he gets _________.
12. Annie is frustrated because nobody ever writes about ________.
(a) The pain of unrequited love.
(b) The tedium of the unrequiting.
13. Max asks the whereabouts of Debbie and Henry replies_______.
(a) Dancing lessons.
(c) Riding school.
14. Annie begins to read a scene from the play she will be doing in Glasgow which is written by ________.
15. Henry says that lots of _________are only good for fetching drinks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Charlotte tells Henry that she has phoned _______ because of her conscience.
2. Henry calls her a bloody nuisance, and she then promises to _______.
3. Henry believes that his writing suffers to some degree because he is too ________.
4. Henry states that he didn't go to bed on time because ________.
5. Max asks Charlotte how many lovers she has and if it is anyone he knows. Charlotte replies_______.
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)