|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Charlotte is carrying a _________ and a plastic airport duty free bag.
(a) Small suitcase.
(c) Pair of gloves.
2. In Scene 2 Max tells Charlotte and Henry that he felt they should take out the part about ________.
(a) The gift.
(b) The suitcase.
(c) Digital watches.
(d) The passport.
3. Henry asks Charlotte if she would like some ________.
(d) Different music.
4. Max goes to help Charlotte in the kitchen and she allows him to _________.
(a) Make drinks.
(b) Chop vegetables.
(c) Make the dip.
(d) Select spices.
5. When Charlotte enters the scene she is wearing a ________.
6. Charlotte puts on a record which is the correct one Henry has been looking for. The name of the song is _________.
(a) Da Doo Ron Ron.
(c) Musetta's Waltz.
(d) Skater's Waltz.
7. Annie is frustrated because nobody ever writes about ________.
(a) The pain of unrequited love.
(c) The tedium of the unrequiting.
8. Annie states that people have gotten bored with ________. The play is an attempt to keep the campaign fresh.
9. As Scene 2 opens, ________ is listening to the record player and looking for a particular piece of music.
10. Henry remembers doing a piece in which he said that ________ was superficial.
(a) The Crystals.
(b) Alain de Botton.
(c) Friedrich Nietzsche.
(d) John-Paul Sartre.
11. Annie walks into the scene with a bag of _________ in her hands.
(a) Cheese sticks.
12. In the play, the train is heading toward the city of ______ and will be arriving at 1:30.
13. Henry answers the door and tells his visitor that ________is not there.
14. Charlotte asks Henry if he has a favorite book and he replies __________.
(a) Tom Sawyer.
(b) Life on the Mississippi.
(c) Finnegan's Wake.
(d) House of Cards.
15. Annie and Henry argue about the validity of Brodie's actions. To Annie, setting fire to a wreath on a war memorial is a ________.
(a) Unforgivable act.
(b) Criminal act.
(c) Desperate act.
(d) Symbolic act.
Short Answer Questions
1. While Max and Charlotte are in the kitchen, Annie tries to get Henry to _________.
2. Charlotte believes that if Henry really caught her cheating he would _______.
3. While asking Charlotte various questions about her lovers Max gives her permission to ________.
4. Charlotte approaches Max and kisses him _______.
5. In reference to the musical selections Henry is trying to come up with, Charlotte suggests he is ashamed of liking _________.
This section contains 432 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)