|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Henry remembers doing a piece in which he said that ________ was superficial.
(a) Friedrich Nietzsche.
(b) The Crystals.
(c) John-Paul Sartre.
(d) Alain de Botton.
2. Henry tells Annie that he is not jealous because of the fact that he feels _________.
3. Billy states that Mary reminds him of ________.
(b) Ho Chi Minh.
4. The character that Annie is reading in the play is called ________.
5. All of the following died in the same plane crash except ________.
(a) Richie Valens.
(b) The Everly Brothers.
(c) Buddy Holly.
(d) The Big Bopper.
6. Henry believes that his writing suffers to some degree because he is too ________.
7. While Max and Charlotte are in the kitchen, Annie tries to get Henry to _________.
(a) Play records.
(b) Sing 'you've lost that lovin' feeling'
(c) Drink more champagne.
(d) Kiss her.
8. Charlotte puts on a record which is the correct one Henry has been looking for. The name of the song is _________.
(a) Da Doo Ron Ron.
(b) Skater's Waltz.
(d) Musetta's Waltz.
9. The play tells the story of a ________ and his experiences.
10. Charlotte complains about her character because_______.
(a) People lose interest when there is no lover.
(b) Her character is one-dimensional.
(c) People don't like cheaters.
(d) Her character is bossy.
11. Henry is writing this play for ________.
12. Max tells Annie that he found _______ in the car between the front seats.
(a) A gun.
(b) A handkerchief.
(c) A glove with blood on it.
(d) A glove with blood on it.
13. Annie says that Henry is not normal because she does not think he gets _________.
14. In the play, the train is heading toward the city of ______ and will be arriving at 1:30.
15. Annie said that she won't go with Henry because he spoils it for his daughter by being _______.
Short Answer Questions
1. After discovering Charlotte's passport in the drawer, he knows that she hasn't been to _________.
2. Henry reads the scene from the play with Annie and makes _______ noises.
3. The character that Henry is reading in the play is called _______.
4. Annie states that ______, a member of the committee is willing to do the play.
5. ________ used to eat like a horse until she had one.
This section contains 382 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)