|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Billy states that Mary reminds him of ________.
(c) Ho Chi Minh.
2. Annie begins to read a scene from the play she will be doing in Glasgow which is written by ________.
3. Annie is frustrated with Henry because he can't tell the difference between ________.
(a) Classical composers.
(b) The Everly brothers and the Andrews sisters.
(c) Classical and jazz music.
(d) Pop bands.
4. Henry states that he didn't go to bed on time because ________.
(a) He was anxious.
(b) He forgot his sleeping pills.
(c) He had too much coffee.
(d) He couldn't leave the script.
5. Max goes to help Charlotte in the kitchen and she allows him to _________.
(a) Make drinks.
(b) Chop vegetables.
(c) Select spices.
(d) Make the dip.
6. Henry tells Annie to sit down and offers her Buck's Fizz which is _________.
(a) Champagne and orange juice.
(b) Sparkling water.
7. Henry tells Annie that he is not jealous because of the fact that he feels _________.
8. Max asks Charlotte about the _______ in Geneva.
9. Max jokes that Annie is on the Justice for _________ Committee.
10. Annie asks Henry which opera it is and he guesses all of the following except ________.
(c) Madame Butterfly.
11. The doorbell rings and Henry takes the record off the machine. The person at the door is _______.
12. Charlotte is carrying a _________ and a plastic airport duty free bag.
(b) Pair of gloves.
(d) Small suitcase.
13. Charlotte complains about her character because_______.
(a) Her character is one-dimensional.
(b) People lose interest when there is no lover.
(c) Her character is bossy.
(d) People don't like cheaters.
14. The name of the play that Henry is currently working on is called _______ Sisters.
15. Charlotte puts on a record which is the correct one Henry has been looking for. The name of the song is _________.
(b) Musetta's Waltz.
(c) Skater's Waltz.
(d) Da Doo Ron Ron.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the play, the train is heading toward the city of ______ and will be arriving at 1:30.
2. Max's project collapses when _______ slams the door and enters the room.
3. Henry is writing this play for ________.
4. Henry tries to remember an album that ______ had put on while he was writing John-Paul is up the wall.
5. Annie promises Henry that she is not there. However she then ________.
This section contains 407 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)