|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Henry reminds Charlotte of a time they were in _______ that had an open air dance hall.
(d) St. Moritz.
2. Charlotte offers a toast to the collapse of ________.
(a) The government.
(b) The theater.
(c) The Real Thing.
(d) House of Cards.
3. _________ was going to be stewarding at the protest meeting in the afternoon.
4. As Charlotte begins to leave, Max asks her ________.
(a) Why she forgot her passport.
(b) Who her lover is.
(c) Where she actually was.
(d) If she is going on another pretend trip.
5. Charlotte tells Henry that she has phoned _______ because of her conscience.
(a) Her mother.
6. Charlotte approaches Max and kisses him _______.
(a) On his cheek.
(b) On the lips.
(c) On the top of his head.
(d) On his neck.
7. Max tells Annie that he found _______ in the car between the front seats.
(a) A glove with blood on it.
(b) A handkerchief.
(c) A glove with blood on it.
(d) A gun.
8. Annie begins to read a scene from the play she will be doing in Glasgow which is written by ________.
9. After arguing for a bit, Henry returns to writing and Annie studies her script. Henry says he will have to pick up _______.
10. Henry asks Charlotte if she would like some ________.
(b) Different music.
11. Henry answers the door and tells his visitor that ________is not there.
12. When Henry leaves to pick up Debbie, Annie tells Henry not to get kicked by a horse. Henry tells her not to get kicked by _______.
(b) A mule.
(c) A donkey.
13. Charlotte is carrying a _________ and a plastic airport duty free bag.
(a) Pair of gloves.
(d) Small suitcase.
14. When Charlotte pretended to go to Amsterdam, she returned with Rembrandt place mats for________.
(d) Her mother.
15. Henry tells Annie that he is not jealous because of the fact that he feels _________.
Short Answer Questions
1. All of the following died in the same plane crash except ________.
2. Max goes to help Charlotte in the kitchen and she allows him to _________.
3. Annie promises Henry that she is not there. However she then ________.
4. After reading a few lines of the play Henry is frustrated that he can't write ______.
5. Henry states that he didn't go to bed on time because ________.
This section contains 433 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)