|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Annie states that ______, a member of the committee is willing to do the play.
2. Henry compares the tools of writing to a ________.
(a) Baseball bat.
(b) Golf club.
(c) Cricket bat.
(d) Tennis racket.
3. Max asks Charlotte about the _______ in Geneva.
4. In reference to the musical selections Henry is trying to come up with, Charlotte suggests he is ashamed of liking _________.
(b) Pop music.
(c) Classical music.
5. After Max says he is sorry, Charlotte begins to leave to go to _______.
(a) The bedroom.
(b) Her studio.
(c) The living room.
(d) The kitchen.
6. Mary is one of the sisters. Annie states that of the others _________ are pregnant.
7. Henry states that he didn't go to bed on time because ________.
(a) He couldn't leave the script.
(b) He was anxious.
(c) He had too much coffee.
(d) He forgot his sleeping pills.
8. Henry answers the door and tells his visitor that ________is not there.
9. Billy states that Mary reminds him of ________.
(c) Ho Chi Minh.
10. Henry asks Charlotte if she would like some ________.
(c) Different music.
11. Henry makes a comment about Annie committing incest in ________.
12. Henry tries to remember an album that ______ had put on while he was writing John-Paul is up the wall.
13. Max becomes serious and turns down the _______before telling Annie something.
(c) Record player.
(d) CD player.
14. Annie begins to read a scene from the play she will be doing in Glasgow which is written by ________.
15. While asking Charlotte various questions about her lovers Max gives her permission to ________.
(a) Go on another trip.
(c) Take the rest of the wine.
(d) Slap him.
Short Answer Questions
1. The character that Annie is reading in the play is called ________.
2. Annie accuses Henry of being an elitist about _______, giving rules for who can do it and who can't.
3. After discovering Charlotte's passport in the drawer, he knows that she hasn't been to _________.
4. Max's project collapses when _______ slams the door and enters the room.
5. Charlotte tells Henry that she has phoned _______ because of her conscience.
This section contains 370 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)