|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Annie tells Henry that he gets moody whenever he _________.
(a) Works too late.
(b) Goes too long without sex.
(c) Gets seduced from his work.
(d) Can't write.
2. Charlotte believes that if Henry really caught her cheating he would _______.
(b) Drink excessively.
(c) Come apart.
(d) Pick at her intellectually.
3. Charlotte comes out of the bedroom where she has been getting dressed. They all sit down to have ______.
(d) Champagne and orange juice.
4. Henry calls her a bloody nuisance, and she then promises to _______.
(a) Turn down the music.
(b) Learn her script.
(c) Keep her robe closed.
(d) Be quiet.
5. The name of the play that Henry is currently working on is called _______ Sisters.
6. Annie is frustrated because nobody ever writes about ________.
(a) The tedium of the unrequiting.
(c) The pain of unrequited love.
7. In reference to the musical selections Henry is trying to come up with, Charlotte suggests he is ashamed of liking _________.
(b) Classical music.
(c) Pop music.
8. Henry is writing this play for ________.
9. Annie is planning to visit Brodie, ________ she met on the train, later that day.
(a) A friend.
(b) An actor.
(c) A former lover.
(d) A political prisoner.
10. As Charlotte begins to leave, Max asks her ________.
(a) If she is going on another pretend trip.
(b) Where she actually was.
(c) Why she forgot her passport.
(d) Who her lover is.
11. Annie accuses Henry of being an elitist about _______, giving rules for who can do it and who can't.
12. Henry answers the door and tells his visitor that ________is not there.
13. After discovering Charlotte's passport in the drawer, he knows that she hasn't been to _________.
14. Henry tells Annie that he is not jealous because of the fact that he feels _________.
15. Henry is trying to find the tune that the orchestra was playing and he thought it was _________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Annie promises Henry that she is not there. However she then ________.
2. It turns out that the reason Charlotte didn't take her passport is that________.
3. Annie states that ______, a member of the committee is willing to do the play.
4. The play tells the story of a ________ and his experiences.
5. Max goes to help Charlotte in the kitchen and she allows him to _________.
This section contains 437 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)