|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Henry leaves to pick up Debbie, Annie tells Henry not to get kicked by a horse. Henry tells her not to get kicked by _______.
(a) A donkey.
(c) A mule.
2. Charlotte asks Henry if he has a favorite book and he replies __________.
(a) House of Cards.
(b) Finnegan's Wake.
(c) Tom Sawyer.
(d) Life on the Mississippi.
3. In reference to the musical selections Henry is trying to come up with, Charlotte suggests he is ashamed of liking _________.
(a) Pop music.
(d) Classical music.
4. Max goes to help Charlotte in the kitchen and she allows him to _________.
(a) Make the dip.
(b) Chop vegetables.
(c) Make drinks.
(d) Select spices.
5. Annie accuses Henry of being seduced by ________.
6. Charlotte enters the room wearing ________ and looking generally disheveled.
(a) Henry's dressing gown.
(b) Henry's shirt.
(c) Her dressing gown.
(d) Jeans and a t-shirt.
7. Henry is trying to find the tune that the orchestra was playing and he thought it was _________.
8. Annie states that ______, a member of the committee is willing to do the play.
9. Annie is frustrated because nobody ever writes about ________.
(a) The pain of unrequited love.
(b) The tedium of the unrequiting.
10. Max jokes that Annie is on the Justice for _________ Committee.
11. The character that Annie is reading in the play is called ________.
12. ________ used to eat like a horse until she had one.
13. _________ was going to be stewarding at the protest meeting in the afternoon.
14. The character that Henry is reading in the play is called _______.
15. Annie states that people have gotten bored with ________. The play is an attempt to keep the campaign fresh.
Short Answer Questions
1. Henry comments on the fact that so many of the greats had names that started with ______.
2. After the doorbell rings again Max states that _______ was going to come by if the committee finished early.
3. After reading a few lines of the play Henry is frustrated that he can't write ______.
4. Annie asks Henry which opera it is and he guesses all of the following except ________.
5. Mary is one of the sisters. Annie states that of the others _________ are pregnant.
This section contains 388 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)