|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Annie asks Henry which opera it is and he guesses all of the following except ________.
(b) Madame Butterfly.
2. Max's project collapses when _______ slams the door and enters the room.
3. Charlotte enters the room wearing ________ and looking generally disheveled.
(a) Henry's shirt.
(b) Jeans and a t-shirt.
(c) Her dressing gown.
(d) Henry's dressing gown.
4. Annie said that she won't go with Henry because he spoils it for his daughter by being _______.
5. When the play opens, Max is building a _________ as a door opens offstage.
(a) House of cards.
(b) Boat in a bottle.
6. In Scene 2 Max tells Charlotte and Henry that he felt they should take out the part about ________.
(a) The passport.
(b) The suitcase.
(c) The gift.
(d) Digital watches.
7. Henry reminds Charlotte of a time they were in _______ that had an open air dance hall.
(c) St. Moritz.
8. Charlotte believes that if Henry really caught her cheating he would _______.
(b) Come apart.
(c) Pick at her intellectually.
(d) Drink excessively.
9. Charlotte asks Henry if he has a favorite book and he replies __________.
(a) Life on the Mississippi.
(b) Finnegan's Wake.
(c) House of Cards.
(d) Tom Sawyer.
10. Henry states that he didn't go to bed on time because ________.
(a) He had too much coffee.
(b) He was anxious.
(c) He couldn't leave the script.
(d) He forgot his sleeping pills.
11. Henry calls her a bloody nuisance, and she then promises to _______.
(a) Keep her robe closed.
(b) Learn her script.
(c) Be quiet.
(d) Turn down the music.
12. Charlotte complains about her character because_______.
(a) Her character is bossy.
(b) People don't like cheaters.
(c) People lose interest when there is no lover.
(d) Her character is one-dimensional.
13. Henry tells Annie that he is not jealous because of the fact that he feels _________.
14. Charlotte tells Henry that she has phoned _______ because of her conscience.
(b) Her mother.
15. When Henry leaves to pick up Debbie, Annie tells Henry not to get kicked by a horse. Henry tells her not to get kicked by _______.
(a) A donkey.
(d) A mule.
Short Answer Questions
1. Henry tells Annie to sit down and offers her Buck's Fizz which is _________.
2. Max asks the whereabouts of Debbie and Henry replies_______.
3. Charlotte states that she feels violated at which point Max ________.
4. Henry compares the tools of writing to a ________.
5. Billy states that Mary reminds him of ________.
This section contains 422 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)