|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Max asks Charlotte about the _______ in Geneva.
2. Annie accuses Henry of being an elitist about _______, giving rules for who can do it and who can't.
3. Charlotte says that the difference between plays and real life is __________.
(c) In real life things are more complicated.
(d) Thinking time.
4. Max jokes that Annie is on the Justice for _________ Committee.
5. The character that Henry is reading in the play is called _______.
6. Charlotte states that when he took her to St. Moritz was a turning point and his favorite album was ________.
(b) The Ronettes.
(c) The Crystals.
7. Charlotte puts on a record which is the correct one Henry has been looking for. The name of the song is _________.
(a) Da Doo Ron Ron.
(b) Skater's Waltz.
(c) Musetta's Waltz.
8. When Henry leaves to pick up Debbie, Annie tells Henry not to get kicked by a horse. Henry tells her not to get kicked by _______.
(a) A mule.
(c) A donkey.
9. After the doorbell rings again Max states that _______ was going to come by if the committee finished early.
10. Annie begins to read a scene from the play she will be doing in Glasgow which is written by ________.
11. Henry remembers doing a piece in which he said that ________ was superficial.
(a) The Crystals.
(b) John-Paul Sartre.
(c) Alain de Botton.
(d) Friedrich Nietzsche.
12. Max's project collapses when _______ slams the door and enters the room.
13. Annie and Henry argue about the validity of Brodie's actions. To Annie, setting fire to a wreath on a war memorial is a ________.
(a) Symbolic act.
(b) Unforgivable act.
(c) Criminal act.
(d) Desperate act.
14. Annie promises Henry that she is not there. However she then ________.
(a) Makes loud noises.
(b) Opens her robe in front of him.
(c) Stomps her feet.
(d) Talks to him.
15. All of the following died in the same plane crash except ________.
(a) The Everly Brothers.
(b) Richie Valens.
(c) Buddy Holly.
(d) The Big Bopper.
Short Answer Questions
1. Henry is writing this play for ________.
2. After Max says he is sorry, Charlotte begins to leave to go to _______.
3. Henry compares the tools of writing to a ________.
4. Henry is trying to come up with ________ records that he associates with turning points in his life.
5. Henry comments on the fact that so many of the greats had names that started with ______.
This section contains 419 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)