|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Annie promises Henry that she is not there. However she then ________.
(a) Talks to him.
(b) Opens her robe in front of him.
(c) Makes loud noises.
(d) Stomps her feet.
2. At the beginning of Scene 3 Max asks Annie how _________ is doing.
3. In response to Charlotte's protests about the number of people coming over, Henry suggests they give them________.
(a) Cheese sticks.
(c) Fish sticks.
4. Henry asks Charlotte if she would like some ________.
(a) Different music.
5. The doorbell rings and Henry takes the record off the machine. The person at the door is _______.
6. Charlotte enters the room wearing ________ and looking generally disheveled.
(a) Jeans and a t-shirt.
(b) Henry's shirt.
(c) Henry's dressing gown.
(d) Her dressing gown.
7. Annie walks into the scene with a bag of _________ in her hands.
(b) Cheese sticks.
8. Henry reads the scene from the play with Annie and makes _______ noises.
9. Charlotte tells Henry that she has phoned _______ because of her conscience.
(d) Her mother.
10. Charlotte is carrying a _________ and a plastic airport duty free bag.
(a) Small suitcase.
(d) Pair of gloves.
11. Max asks Charlotte about the _______ in Geneva.
12. Henry calls her a bloody nuisance, and she then promises to _______.
(a) Be quiet.
(b) Learn her script.
(c) Turn down the music.
(d) Keep her robe closed.
13. Annie tells Henry that he gets moody whenever he _________.
(a) Works too late.
(b) Can't write.
(c) Goes too long without sex.
(d) Gets seduced from his work.
14. Charlotte approaches Max and kisses him _______.
(a) On the lips.
(b) On his cheek.
(c) On the top of his head.
(d) On his neck.
15. In Scene 2 Max tells Charlotte and Henry that he felt they should take out the part about ________.
(a) The passport.
(b) The gift.
(c) The suitcase.
(d) Digital watches.
Short Answer Questions
1. Annie says that Henry is not normal because she does not think he gets _________.
2. After discovering Charlotte's passport in the drawer, he knows that she hasn't been to _________.
3. While Max and Charlotte are in the kitchen, Annie tries to get Henry to _________.
4. Henry tells Annie that he is not jealous because of the fact that he feels _________.
5. Scene 4 opens with Henry writing. Annie enters wearing _________.
This section contains 392 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)