|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Charlotte enters the scene she is wearing a ________.
2. Max becomes serious and turns down the _______before telling Annie something.
(b) Record player.
(d) CD player.
3. The character that Henry is reading in the play is called _______.
4. Annie states that people have gotten bored with ________. The play is an attempt to keep the campaign fresh.
5. Annie accuses Henry of being seduced by ________.
6. While asking Charlotte various questions about her lovers Max gives her permission to ________.
(a) Take the rest of the wine.
(b) Slap him.
(c) Go on another trip.
7. Henry reminds Charlotte of a time they were in _______ that had an open air dance hall.
(a) St. Moritz.
8. As Scene 2 opens, ________ is listening to the record player and looking for a particular piece of music.
9. Annie tries to make Henry jealous by talking about the way ______ sticks his tongue in her ear.
10. Henry tries to remember an album that ______ had put on while he was writing John-Paul is up the wall.
11. The doorbell rings and Henry takes the record off the machine. The person at the door is _______.
12. Henry answers the door and tells his visitor that ________is not there.
13. When Henry leaves to pick up Debbie, Annie tells Henry not to get kicked by a horse. Henry tells her not to get kicked by _______.
(b) A mule.
(c) A donkey.
14. It turns out that the reason Charlotte didn't take her passport is that________.
(a) She had a lover and was lying.
(b) She had a temporary passport.
(c) The passport was expired.
(d) She was buying something special and didn't want Max to know.
15. Charlotte tells Henry that she has phoned _______ because of her conscience.
(c) Her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. The character that Annie is reading in the play is called ________.
2. The play tells the story of a ________ and his experiences.
3. In the play, the train is heading toward the city of ______ and will be arriving at 1:30.
4. Henry says that lots of _________are only good for fetching drinks.
5. Charlotte approaches Max and kisses him _______.
This section contains 399 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)