Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Max asks Charlotte about the _______ in Geneva.
2. Henry calls her a bloody nuisance, and she then promises to _______.
(a) Keep her robe closed.
(b) Be quiet.
(c) Learn her script.
(d) Turn down the music.
3. Charlotte offers a toast to the collapse of ________.
(a) House of Cards.
(b) The Real Thing.
(c) The theater.
(d) The government.
4. While Max and Charlotte are in the kitchen, Annie tries to get Henry to _________.
(a) Play records.
(b) Sing 'you've lost that lovin' feeling'
(c) Kiss her.
(d) Drink more champagne.
5. Henry is writing this play for ________.
6. Annie begins to read a scene from the play she will be doing in Glasgow which is written by ________.
7. Max becomes serious and turns down the _______before telling Annie something.
(b) Record player.
(d) CD player.
8. Annie and Henry argue about the validity of Brodie's actions. To Annie, setting fire to a wreath on a war memorial is a ________.
(a) Criminal act.
(b) Desperate act.
(c) Symbolic act.
(d) Unforgivable act.
9. Henry is trying to find the tune that the orchestra was playing and he thought it was _________.
10. THE REAL THING refers to the ________ that the story is attempting to access.
(a) Universal truth.
(b) Best movie.
(c) Best manuscript.
(d) Best relationship.
11. Henry compares the tools of writing to a ________.
(a) Baseball bat.
(b) Tennis racket.
(c) Golf club.
(d) Cricket bat.
12. Henry tells Annie to sit down and offers her Buck's Fizz which is _________.
(c) Champagne and orange juice.
(d) Sparkling water.
13. Charlotte enters the room wearing ________ and looking generally disheveled.
(a) Jeans and a t-shirt.
(b) Henry's shirt.
(c) Henry's dressing gown.
(d) Her dressing gown.
14. Annie tells Henry that he gets moody whenever he _________.
(a) Works too late.
(b) Gets seduced from his work.
(c) Can't write.
(d) Goes too long without sex.
15. Annie accuses Henry of being seduced by ________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Henry answers the door and tells his visitor that ________is not there.
2. Henry asks Charlotte if she would like some ________.
3. Scene 4 opens with Henry writing. Annie enters wearing _________.
4. Henry comments on the fact that so many of the greats had names that started with ______.
5. Charlotte tells Max that she has been to _________ in Switzerland.
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)