|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Henry tells Annie that he is not jealous because of the fact that he feels _________.
2. After Max says he is sorry, Charlotte begins to leave to go to _______.
(a) The living room.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) The bedroom.
(d) Her studio.
3. The character that Annie is reading in the play is called ________.
4. The name of the play that Henry is currently working on is called _______ Sisters.
5. Annie is frustrated because nobody ever writes about ________.
(a) The tedium of the unrequiting.
(d) The pain of unrequited love.
6. As Charlotte begins to leave, Max asks her ________.
(a) If she is going on another pretend trip.
(b) Who her lover is.
(c) Why she forgot her passport.
(d) Where she actually was.
7. ________ used to eat like a horse until she had one.
8. Annie begins to read a scene from the play she will be doing in Glasgow which is written by ________.
9. THE REAL THING refers to the ________ that the story is attempting to access.
(a) Best movie.
(b) Best manuscript.
(c) Best relationship.
(d) Universal truth.
10. _________ was going to be stewarding at the protest meeting in the afternoon.
11. While asking Charlotte various questions about her lovers Max gives her permission to ________.
(a) Go on another trip.
(b) Take the rest of the wine.
(d) Slap him.
12. Max goes to help Charlotte in the kitchen and she allows him to _________.
(a) Chop vegetables.
(b) Make drinks.
(c) Make the dip.
(d) Select spices.
13. Charlotte tells Henry that she has phoned _______ because of her conscience.
(d) Her mother.
14. Henry calls her a bloody nuisance, and she then promises to _______.
(a) Turn down the music.
(b) Keep her robe closed.
(c) Be quiet.
(d) Learn her script.
15. Henry comments on the fact that so many of the greats had names that started with ______.
Short Answer Questions
1. Henry tries to remember an album that ______ had put on while he was writing John-Paul is up the wall.
2. Max asks the whereabouts of Debbie and Henry replies_______.
3. The play tells the story of a ________ and his experiences.
4. Annie is planning to visit Brodie, ________ she met on the train, later that day.
5. When Charlotte pretended to go to Amsterdam, she returned with Rembrandt place mats for________.
This section contains 400 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)