|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Max asks Charlotte about the _______ in Geneva.
2. _________ was going to be stewarding at the protest meeting in the afternoon.
3. Max goes to help Charlotte in the kitchen and she allows him to _________.
(a) Chop vegetables.
(b) Make drinks.
(c) Select spices.
(d) Make the dip.
4. Mary is one of the sisters. Annie states that of the others _________ are pregnant.
5. Annie asks Henry which opera it is and he guesses all of the following except ________.
(a) Madame Butterfly.
6. Henry tries to remember an album that ______ had put on while he was writing John-Paul is up the wall.
7. Henry makes a comment about Annie committing incest in ________.
8. Henry is trying to come up with ________ records that he associates with turning points in his life.
9. Scene 4 opens with Henry writing. Annie enters wearing _________.
(a) Jeans and a t-shirt.
(b) Her robe.
(c) Henry's robe.
(d) Henry's shirt.
10. Charlotte offers a toast to the collapse of ________.
(a) The theater.
(b) The government.
(c) House of Cards.
(d) The Real Thing.
11. Max found the passport in ________.
(a) In Charlotte's dresser.
(b) The recipe drawer.
(c) In the safe.
(d) A coat in the closet.
12. Charlotte complains about her character because_______.
(a) People lose interest when there is no lover.
(b) People don't like cheaters.
(c) Her character is bossy.
(d) Her character is one-dimensional.
13. In reference to the musical selections Henry is trying to come up with, Charlotte suggests he is ashamed of liking _________.
(b) Pop music.
(d) Classical music.
14. At the beginning of Scene 5 Henry is playing music by ________.
15. Henry reads the scene from the play with Annie and makes _______ noises.
Short Answer Questions
1. Annie tries to make Henry jealous by talking about the way ______ sticks his tongue in her ear.
2. Henry calls her a bloody nuisance, and she then promises to _______.
3. It turns out that the reason Charlotte didn't take her passport is that________.
4. While asking Charlotte various questions about her lovers Max gives her permission to ________.
5. After discovering Charlotte's passport in the drawer, he knows that she hasn't been to _________.
This section contains 410 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)