|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In response to Charlotte's protests about the number of people coming over, Henry suggests they give them________.
(a) Cheese sticks.
(b) Fish sticks.
2. Henry reads the scene from the play with Annie and makes _______ noises.
3. After discovering Charlotte's passport in the drawer, he knows that she hasn't been to _________.
4. The character that Henry is reading in the play is called _______.
5. After reading a few lines of the play Henry is frustrated that he can't write ______.
6. Henry calls her a bloody nuisance, and she then promises to _______.
(a) Learn her script.
(b) Turn down the music.
(c) Keep her robe closed.
(d) Be quiet.
7. Annie is frustrated because nobody ever writes about ________.
(a) The pain of unrequited love.
(c) The tedium of the unrequiting.
8. When Henry leaves to pick up Debbie, Annie tells Henry not to get kicked by a horse. Henry tells her not to get kicked by _______.
(a) A mule.
(d) A donkey.
9. Annie accuses Henry of being seduced by ________.
10. Charlotte states that she feels violated at which point Max ________.
(a) Begins drinking.
(c) Walks out of the room.
(d) Throws the passport on the table.
11. Henry reminds Charlotte of a time they were in _______ that had an open air dance hall.
(c) St. Moritz.
12. Max tells Annie that he found _______ in the car between the front seats.
(a) A handkerchief.
(b) A glove with blood on it.
(c) A gun.
(d) A glove with blood on it.
13. When Charlotte pretended to go to Amsterdam, she returned with Rembrandt place mats for________.
(d) Her mother.
14. When Charlotte enters the scene she is wearing a ________.
15. Annie is planning to visit Brodie, ________ she met on the train, later that day.
(a) An actor.
(b) A former lover.
(c) A friend.
(d) A political prisoner.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mary is one of the sisters. Annie states that of the others _________ are pregnant.
2. Max asks Charlotte how many lovers she has and if it is anyone he knows. Charlotte replies_______.
3. The character that Annie is reading in the play is called ________.
4. In the play, the train is heading toward the city of ______ and will be arriving at 1:30.
5. After the doorbell rings again Max states that _______ was going to come by if the committee finished early.
This section contains 407 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)