|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Henry leaves to pick up Debbie, Annie tells Henry not to get kicked by a horse. Henry tells her not to get kicked by _______.
(b) A mule.
(d) A donkey.
2. All of the following died in the same plane crash except ________.
(a) Buddy Holly.
(b) Richie Valens.
(c) The Big Bopper.
(d) The Everly Brothers.
3. Max jokes that Annie is on the Justice for _________ Committee.
4. Henry reminds Charlotte of a time they were in _______ that had an open air dance hall.
(b) St. Moritz.
5. Charlotte comes out of the bedroom where she has been getting dressed. They all sit down to have ______.
(d) Champagne and orange juice.
6. THE REAL THING refers to the ________ that the story is attempting to access.
(a) Best manuscript.
(b) Best relationship.
(c) Best movie.
(d) Universal truth.
7. When the play opens, Max is building a _________ as a door opens offstage.
(c) Boat in a bottle.
(d) House of cards.
8. Charlotte states that when he took her to St. Moritz was a turning point and his favorite album was ________.
(b) The Ronettes.
(c) The Crystals.
9. Charlotte compares the privacy violation by Max to ________.
(a) Being followed by a detective.
(b) Having someone go through your garbage.
(c) Being burgled.
(d) Being seen by a Peeping Tom.
10. Charlotte asks Henry if he has a favorite book and he replies __________.
(a) Tom Sawyer.
(b) House of Cards.
(c) Finnegan's Wake.
(d) Life on the Mississippi.
11. Max goes to help Charlotte in the kitchen and she allows him to _________.
(a) Select spices.
(b) Make drinks.
(c) Chop vegetables.
(d) Make the dip.
12. In Scene 2 Max tells Charlotte and Henry that he felt they should take out the part about ________.
(a) The suitcase.
(b) Digital watches.
(c) The passport.
(d) The gift.
13. Henry remembers doing a piece in which he said that ________ was superficial.
(a) John-Paul Sartre.
(b) The Crystals.
(c) Alain de Botton.
(d) Friedrich Nietzsche.
14. After reading a few lines of the play Henry is frustrated that he can't write ______.
15. Annie promises Henry that she is not there. However she then ________.
(a) Stomps her feet.
(b) Makes loud noises.
(c) Talks to him.
(d) Opens her robe in front of him.
Short Answer Questions
1. The name of the play that Henry is currently working on is called _______ Sisters.
2. Henry answers the door and tells his visitor that ________is not there.
3. Annie asks Henry which opera it is and he guesses all of the following except ________.
4. Max asks Charlotte how many lovers she has and if it is anyone he knows. Charlotte replies_______.
5. Annie tries to make Henry jealous by talking about the way ______ sticks his tongue in her ear.
This section contains 444 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)