Short Answer Questions Key
1. The play tells the story of a ________ and his experiences.
2. THE REAL THING refers to the ________ that the story is attempting to access.
3. When the play opens, Max is building a _________ as a door opens offstage.
House of cards.
4. Max's project collapses when _______ slams the door and enters the room.
5. After discovering Charlotte's passport in the drawer, he knows that she hasn't been to _________.
6. Max found the passport in ________.
The recipe drawer.
7. Charlotte states that she feels violated at which point Max ________.
8. As Charlotte begins to leave, Max asks her ________.
Who her lover is.
This section contains 3,678 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)