|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Annie tells Henry that at the conclusion of the play a woman was ______.
2. Annie leaves the room when Henry accuses her of having a fancy for _______.
3. Billy had to wait to sit next to Annie until the inspector came around because he _________.
(a) Didn't have a ticket.
(b) Didn't have a First Class ticket.
(c) Was on the run from the police.
(d) Didn't have any money.
4. Billy approaches Annie and asks in a _____________ accent if he can sit down.
5. Billy asks Annie what time they will be arriving and Annie replies _________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Annie is frustrated because nobody ever writes about ________.
2. Charlotte comes out of the bedroom where she has been getting dressed. They all sit down to have ______.
3. As Scene 10 opens, Annie is sitting down reading on the ________.
4. At the opening of Scene 8 Annie and Billy are wearing rehearsal clothes and are __________.
5. Henry answers the door and tells his visitor that ________is not there.
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)