|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Annie asks Henry which opera it is and he guesses all of the following except ________.
(d) Madame Butterfly.
2. Annie stands at the door and is holding Brodie's _______.
(b) Release papers.
3. Annie is frustrated with Henry because he can't tell the difference between ________.
(a) Classical and jazz music.
(b) The Everly brothers and the Andrews sisters.
(c) Classical composers.
(d) Pop bands.
4. Billy had to wait to sit next to Annie until the inspector came around because he _________.
(a) Didn't have a ticket.
(b) Was on the run from the police.
(c) Didn't have a First Class ticket.
(d) Didn't have any money.
5. Henry asked Annie if she is going to see Billy again and she replied that she wants to go to his next ______.
(b) Poetry Reading.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Charlotte begins to leave, Max asks her ________.
2. Henry says that lots of _________are only good for fetching drinks.
3. Annie is frustrated because nobody ever writes about ________.
4. Henry warns Debbie not to get too good at ________.
5. Henry tells Annie that he won't be able to ______ until she tells him if she slept with someone else or not.
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)