|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Henry states, "I keep marrying people who suddenly lose _______."
(a) A shoe.
(b) Thier marbles.
(c) Their senses.
(d) A wheel.
2. As Scene 10 opens, Annie is sitting down reading on the ________.
3. The character that Annie is reading in the play is called ________.
4. Annie picks up the bowl of _______ and smashes it into Brodie's face.
5. Annie states that people have gotten bored with ________. The play is an attempt to keep the campaign fresh.
Short Answer Questions
1. Henry tells Max that _______ will be so upset when she finds out she missed him on the phone.
2. Henry says to Debbie, "Happiness is equilibrium; shift your ________."
3. Henry says that he can't possibly help write the play because it is _________.
4. Annie reveals to Henry that she wants him to help with writing _______ play.
5. Charlotte offers a toast to the collapse of ________.
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)