|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In response to Charlotte's protests about the number of people coming over, Henry suggests they give them________.
(a) Fish sticks.
(d) Cheese sticks.
2. Annie and Billy read lines of the play to each other and at some point Billy opens _________.
(a) His pants.
(b) His bag.
(c) His shirt.
(d) The window.
3. Charlotte compares the privacy violation by Max to ________.
(a) Being followed by a detective.
(b) Having someone go through your garbage.
(c) Being seen by a Peeping Tom.
(d) Being burgled.
4. Charlotte tells Max that she has been to _________ in Switzerland.
5. Annie finishes with the lights and then goes into _________.
(a) The living room.
(b) The dining room.
(c) The kitchen.
(d) The bedroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. Annie accuses Henry of being seduced by ________.
2. In reference to the musical selections Henry is trying to come up with, Charlotte suggests he is ashamed of liking _________.
3. In Scene 2 Max tells Charlotte and Henry that he felt they should take out the part about ________.
4. Charlotte comes out of the bedroom where she has been getting dressed. They all sit down to have ______.
5. Henry tells Annie to sit down and offers her Buck's Fizz which is _________.
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)