|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Henry says that the fate of all artists is _______.
(a) Dying young.
(b) People saying they preferred the early stuff.
2. Charlotte asks Henry if he has a favorite book and he replies __________.
(a) House of Cards.
(b) Tom Sawyer.
(c) Finnegan's Wake.
(d) Life on the Mississippi.
3. Annie and Billy read lines of the play to each other and at some point Billy opens _________.
(a) The window.
(b) His pants.
(c) His shirt.
(d) His bag.
4. The doorbell rings and Henry takes the record off the machine. The person at the door is _______.
5. At the opening of Scene 8 Annie and Billy are wearing rehearsal clothes and are __________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Henry believes that his writing suffers to some degree because he is too ________.
2. Annie says that for the first year of being with Henry she assumed he would sleep with every woman under _____ he met.
3. What we are trying to do is write _________ so that when we throw up an idea and give it a little knock it might travel.
4. Charlotte approaches Max and kisses him _______.
5. Annie reveals to Henry that she wants him to help with writing _______ play.
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)