|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Charlotte complains about her character because_______.
(a) People don't like cheaters.
(b) People lose interest when there is no lover.
(c) Her character is bossy.
(d) Her character is one-dimensional.
2. Annie leaves the room when Henry accuses her of having a fancy for _______.
3. Max found the passport in ________.
(a) The recipe drawer.
(b) In the safe.
(c) In Charlotte's dresser.
(d) A coat in the closet.
4. After Max says he is sorry, Charlotte begins to leave to go to _______.
(a) The living room.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) Her studio.
(d) The bedroom.
5. Henry asked Annie if she is going to see Billy again and she replied that she wants to go to his next ______.
(d) Poetry Reading.
Short Answer Questions
1. _________ was going to be stewarding at the protest meeting in the afternoon.
2. Annie asks Henry which opera it is and he guesses all of the following except ________.
3. Max becomes serious and turns down the _______before telling Annie something.
4. Annie says that if she did have an affair it would be out of _________.
5. As Scene 2 opens, ________ is listening to the record player and looking for a particular piece of music.
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)