|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In reference to the musical selections Henry is trying to come up with, Charlotte suggests he is ashamed of liking _________.
(a) Classical music.
(d) Pop music.
2. Henry makes a comment about Annie committing incest in ________.
3. The character that Annie is reading in the play is called ________.
4. If you use a lump of wood instead, the ball will not travel and you will end up hurting your ______.
5. Billy says to Annie, "you would think with all of these ________ the train would be on time."
Short Answer Questions
1. After Max says he is sorry, Charlotte begins to leave to go to _______.
2. Charlotte reports that she lost her virginity in a boarding house in _______.
3. Annie says that Henry is not normal because she does not think he gets _________.
4. At the opening of Scene 8 Annie and Billy are wearing rehearsal clothes and are __________.
5. Annie is frustrated because nobody ever writes about ________.
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)