|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Annie tells Henry that he gets moody whenever he _________.
(a) Can't write.
(b) Goes too long without sex.
(c) Works too late.
(d) Gets seduced from his work.
2. At the beginning of Scene 5 Henry is playing music by ________.
3. Henry is trying to find the tune that the orchestra was playing and he thought it was _________.
4. Annie accuses Henry of being an elitist about _______, giving rules for who can do it and who can't.
5. After reading a few lines of the play Henry is frustrated that he can't write ______.
Short Answer Questions
1. Charlotte tells Max that she has been to _________ in Switzerland.
2. In reference to the musical selections Henry is trying to come up with, Charlotte suggests he is ashamed of liking _________.
3. Henry reads the scene from the play with Annie and makes _______ noises.
4. Henry states that he didn't go to bed on time because ________.
5. Debbie's boyfriend plays a _______ at the fairground, which to her is being a musician.
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)