|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Annie accuses Henry of being seduced by ________.
2. After Max says he is sorry, Charlotte begins to leave to go to _______.
(a) Her studio.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) The living room.
(d) The bedroom.
3. The doorbell rings and Henry takes the record off the machine. The person at the door is _______.
4. All of the following died in the same plane crash except ________.
(a) The Big Bopper.
(b) Richie Valens.
(c) The Everly Brothers.
(d) Buddy Holly.
5. Billy states that Mary reminds him of ________.
(a) Ho Chi Minh.
Short Answer Questions
1. Annie and Henry argue about the validity of Brodie's actions. To Annie, setting fire to a wreath on a war memorial is a ________.
2. THE REAL THING refers to the ________ that the story is attempting to access.
3. Henry calls her a bloody nuisance, and she then promises to _______.
4. Annie is planning to visit Brodie, ________ she met on the train, later that day.
5. After arguing for a bit, Henry returns to writing and Annie studies her script. Henry says he will have to pick up _______.
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)