|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Annie tries to make Henry jealous by talking about the way ______ sticks his tongue in her ear.
2. Henry is trying to come up with ________ records that he associates with turning points in his life.
3. Henry believes that his writing suffers to some degree because he is too ________.
4. Max's project collapses when _______ slams the door and enters the room.
5. Henry tells Annie that he is not jealous because of the fact that he feels _________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Annie tells Henry that he gets moody whenever he _________.
2. Henry states that he didn't go to bed on time because ________.
3. Henry remembers doing a piece in which he said that ________ was superficial.
4. Scene 4 opens with Henry writing. Annie enters wearing _________.
5. Annie is frustrated because nobody ever writes about ________.
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)