|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Annie is frustrated with Henry because he can't tell the difference between ________.
(a) Classical and jazz music.
(b) Classical composers.
(c) The Everly brothers and the Andrews sisters.
(d) Pop bands.
2. Annie walks into the scene with a bag of _________ in her hands.
(c) Cheese sticks.
3. Charlotte tells Max that she has been to _________ in Switzerland.
4. Charlotte comes out of the bedroom where she has been getting dressed. They all sit down to have ______.
(b) Champagne and orange juice.
5. Charlotte offers a toast to the collapse of ________.
(a) The theater.
(b) The government.
(c) The Real Thing.
(d) House of Cards.
Short Answer Questions
1. Annie states that people have gotten bored with ________. The play is an attempt to keep the campaign fresh.
2. Annie and Henry argue about the validity of Brodie's actions. To Annie, setting fire to a wreath on a war memorial is a ________.
3. Annie is planning to visit Brodie, ________ she met on the train, later that day.
4. When Henry leaves to pick up Debbie, Annie tells Henry not to get kicked by a horse. Henry tells her not to get kicked by _______.
5. Charlotte states that she feels violated at which point Max ________.
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)