|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of Scene 3 Max asks Annie how _________ is doing.
2. Charlotte believes that if Henry really caught her cheating he would _______.
(a) Pick at her intellectually.
(c) Drink excessively.
(d) Come apart.
3. Annie is frustrated because nobody ever writes about ________.
(a) The pain of unrequited love.
(d) The tedium of the unrequiting.
4. Annie says that Henry is not normal because she does not think he gets _________.
5. Annie promises Henry that she is not there. However she then ________.
(a) Makes loud noises.
(b) Talks to him.
(c) Opens her robe in front of him.
(d) Stomps her feet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Charlotte puts on a record which is the correct one Henry has been looking for. The name of the song is _________.
2. Charlotte complains about her character because_______.
3. Annie and Henry argue about the validity of Brodie's actions. To Annie, setting fire to a wreath on a war memorial is a ________.
4. Henry tries to remember an album that ______ had put on while he was writing John-Paul is up the wall.
5. Charlotte enters the room wearing ________ and looking generally disheveled.
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)