|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Charlotte complains about her character because_______.
(a) People don't like cheaters.
(b) People lose interest when there is no lover.
(c) Her character is one-dimensional.
(d) Her character is bossy.
2. Max found the passport in ________.
(a) A coat in the closet.
(b) The recipe drawer.
(c) In Charlotte's dresser.
(d) In the safe.
3. In Scene 2 Max tells Charlotte and Henry that he felt they should take out the part about ________.
(a) The gift.
(b) The passport.
(c) The suitcase.
(d) Digital watches.
4. Charlotte puts on a record which is the correct one Henry has been looking for. The name of the song is _________.
(a) Skater's Waltz.
(c) Da Doo Ron Ron.
(d) Musetta's Waltz.
5. Henry answers the door and tells his visitor that ________is not there.
Short Answer Questions
1. Max tells Annie that he found _______ in the car between the front seats.
2. While asking Charlotte various questions about her lovers Max gives her permission to ________.
3. Charlotte tells Max that she has been to _________ in Switzerland.
4. As Scene 2 opens, ________ is listening to the record player and looking for a particular piece of music.
5. While Max and Charlotte are in the kitchen, Annie tries to get Henry to _________.
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)