|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 10 and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Max found the passport in ________.
(a) The recipe drawer.
(b) A coat in the closet.
(c) In the safe.
(d) In Charlotte's dresser.
2. Annie is frustrated with Henry because he can't tell the difference between ________.
(a) Classical and jazz music.
(b) Pop bands.
(c) Classical composers.
(d) The Everly brothers and the Andrews sisters.
3. Charlotte says that the difference between plays and real life is __________.
(b) In real life things are more complicated.
(d) Thinking time.
4. The character that Annie is reading in the play is called ________.
5. Charlotte comes out of the bedroom where she has been getting dressed. They all sit down to have ______.
(d) Champagne and orange juice.
Short Answer Questions
1. Charlotte responds to the grammar correction by saying that she thought Henry sent Debbie there so she would be a ____ longer.
2. When Henry leaves to pick up Debbie, Annie tells Henry not to get kicked by a horse. Henry tells her not to get kicked by _______.
3. ________ is to do with knowing and being known.
4. While Max and Charlotte are in the kitchen, Annie tries to get Henry to _________.
5. Henry says that he can't possibly help write the play because it is _________.
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)