|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 10 and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Henry asks Charlotte if she would like some ________.
(a) Different music.
2. The doorbell rings and Henry takes the record off the machine. The person at the door is _______.
3. Billy states that Mary reminds him of ________.
(b) Ho Chi Minh.
4. Henry calls her a bloody nuisance, and she then promises to _______.
(a) Be quiet.
(b) Turn down the music.
(c) Learn her script.
(d) Keep her robe closed.
5. In response to Charlotte's protests about the number of people coming over, Henry suggests they give them________.
(a) Fish sticks.
(d) Cheese sticks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Charlotte puts on a record which is the correct one Henry has been looking for. The name of the song is _________.
2. Charlotte tells Max that she has been to _________ in Switzerland.
3. Henry is trying to come up with ________ records that he associates with turning points in his life.
4. Henry states, "Think of it as a ________ marriage. You and I are above hypocrisy."
5. Henry is writing this play for ________.
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)