|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the play, the train is heading toward the city of ______ and will be arriving at 1:30.
2. Annie tries to make Henry jealous by talking about the way ______ sticks his tongue in her ear.
3. This isn't better because someone says it is or because there is a conspiracy by the_______ to keep cudgels off the field.
4. Max jokes that Annie is on the Justice for _________ Committee.
5. Billy says to Annie, "you would think with all of these ________ the train would be on time."
Short Answer Questions
1. Charlotte tells Henry that she has phoned _______ because of her conscience.
2. As Scene 2 opens, ________ is listening to the record player and looking for a particular piece of music.
3. All of the following died in the same plane crash except ________.
4. Henry says that he can't possibly help write the play because it is _________.
5. After arguing for a bit, Henry returns to writing and Annie studies her script. Henry says he will have to pick up _______.
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)