Act 1, Scene 1
1. The play tells the story of a ________ and his experiences.
2. THE REAL THING refers to the ________ that the story is attempting to access.
(a) Best relationship.
(b) Universal truth.
(c) Best manuscript.
(d) Best movie.
3. When the play opens, Max is building a _________ as a door opens offstage.
(b) House of cards.
(c) Boat in a bottle.
4. Max's project collapses when _______ slams the door and enters the room.
5. After discovering Charlotte's passport in the drawer, he knows that she hasn't been to _________.
6. Max found the passport in ________.
(a) A coat in the closet.
(b) In Charlotte's dresser.
(c) In the safe.
(d) The recipe drawer.
7. Charlotte states that she feels violated at which point Max ________.
(a) Begins drinking.
(b) Throws the passport on the table.
(c) Walks out of the room.
8. As Charlotte begins to leave, Max asks her ________.
(a) If she is going on another pretend trip.
(b) Why she forgot her passport.
(c) Who her lover is.
(d) Where she actually was.
This section contains 3,678 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)