|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 23 - 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 3, Chapter 14, which former student comes to see Nafisi?
(c) Mr. Bahri.
2. What becomes part of the "landscape" of Nafisi's class?
(a) The oppression of the Iranian regime.
(b) The presence of the magician.
(c) Nafisi's life and family.
(d) The mountains in the mirror.
3. Why are Manna's friends reprimanded by guards?
(a) Because they were not wearing their veils.
(b) Because they were walking on the street.
(c) Because they were wearing makeup.
(d) Because they were biting apples too seductively.
4. What symbol does Nafisi think of when she thinks of Lolita?
(a) A helpless little girl.
(b) A school report card.
(c) A butterfly pinned to the wall.
(d) A school uniform.
5. Why is Nafisi nervous about the intruders being in her house?
(a) She has young children who are afraid of guns.
(b) She has a forbidden satellite dish.
(c) She hasn't cleaned the house for a religious celebration.
(d) She believes her neighbor will blame her for whatever happens.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Negar?
2. Why does the government first enforce the requirement that women remain covered in workplaces and shops?
3. Why was Nafisi's father arrested?
4. Where do the intruders to Nafisi's house go once they are in her house?
5. According to Nafisi, how is Yassi like Lolita?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)