|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 2, Chapter 13, the trials move to a new location. Where does the trial take place?
2. What is the main piece of evidence in the trial?
(a) The survivor's book.
(b) The survivor's locket.
(c) The survivor's letters.
(d) The survivor's poem.
3. How does Hanna die?
(a) She hangs herself.
(b) She cuts her wrists.
(c) She dies of a heart attack.
(d) She dies of fever.
4. During what month does the narrator get ill on the street?
5. What does Michael leave for Hanna when they are in Amorbach?
(a) A book.
(b) A note that says he will return shortly with breakfast.
(c) A note telling her he can no longer see her.
(d) A flower.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first thing Hanna says to Michael when she sees him in Part 3, Chapter 8?
2. After visiting Hanna, what is the following week like for Michael?
3. What, at first, does Michael decide to be Hanna's motive?
4. How old is the narrator in Chapter 1?
5. How long does it take to read the verdict?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)