|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By what name is one of the guards known in the survivor's book?
2. What play did Michael and Hanna see at the theater?
(b) War and Peace.
(c) Intrigues and Love.
(d) Romeo and Juliet.
3. In Chapter 16, what type of film does Michael mention he and Hanna particularly like?
(a) A movie based on a Shakespeare play.
(b) A German war film.
(c) A Hollywood Western.
(d) A romantic comedy.
4. What does Michael say about his exchange with Hanna?
(a) It is comfortable and familiar, but also selfish of him.
(b) It is comfortable and familiar, and he is falling in love again.
(c) It is strained and awkward.
(d) It is difficult to understand what she meant.
5. In Chapter 15, what does Sophie ask Michael?
(a) If he is in love with her.
(b) If he is lying to her about where he is.
(c) If he would like to have a relationship with her.
(d) If he is still ill, and if that is the reason why he comes and goes as he pleases.
Short Answer Questions
1. One of the main charges in the case involved a bombing; where was the bombing? Who survived?
2. How much money does Hanna leave for Michael to handle?
3. What familiar feeling does Michael get again in Part 3, Chapter 9?
4. In what month do the relocated trials take place?
5. What does Michael do after his exams, something he has not done in a long while?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)