|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the man in charge of the streetcar company tell Michael?
(a) That Hanna had asked for a promotion.
(b) That Hanna told him she would not be coming back to work.
(c) That Hanna never picked up her last check.
(d) That Hanna never worked for him.
2. Where did Hanna serve?
(a) At Auschwitz and a small camp near Cracow.
(b) Only at Struthof-Natzweiler.
(c) At Auschwitz and a small camp near Berlin.
(d) Only at Auschwitz.
3. What play did Michael and Hanna see at the theater?
(b) War and Peace.
(c) Romeo and Juliet.
(d) Intrigues and Love.
4. What color is Frau Schmitz's hair?
(d) Dark brown.
5. According to the daughter, how could the prisoners have saved themselves?
(a) By begging the guards for mercy.
(b) By immediately getting together to plot against the guards.
(c) By poisoning the guards.
(d) By immediately getting together to break down the doors of the church.
Short Answer Questions
1. What, at first, does Michael decide to be Hanna's motive?
2. Who does the plump defendant identify as writing the SS report?
3. What is Michael doing when he gets married?
4. How do the other defense attorneys deal with Hanna's admissions?
5. What is unusual about Michael's father's relationship with his children?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)