|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Michael notice on Hanna's shoulder?
(a) A burn.
(b) A boil.
(c) A scar.
(d) A birthmark.
2. Where does Michael spend the summer after the trial?
(a) Visiting his parents.
(b) With Sophie in France.
(c) In the reading room of the university library.
(d) In a mental institution.
3. According to the daughter, how could the prisoners have saved themselves?
(a) By begging the guards for mercy.
(b) By immediately getting together to plot against the guards.
(c) By poisoning the guards.
(d) By immediately getting together to break down the doors of the church.
4. To whom does Hanna want her money to be given?
(a) Michael's family.
(c) The daughter who survived the church fire.
(d) A charity.
5. Why does Michael tell Hanna he is proud of her?
(a) Because she learned to read.
(b) Because she looks exactly the same.
(c) Because he had learned so much from her.
(d) Because she was very strong throughout her ordeal.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does Michael try to talk about his feelings regarding his epiphany about Hanna with?
2. What does Michael learn after a phone call at the end of Part 3, Chapter 7?
3. What happens to Michael and Sophie in Chapter 15?
4. What day of the week does Michael have a break from the trials and his studies?
5. What is Hanna's sentence?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)