|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of Part 3, Chapter 1, to what does Michael equate his love for Hanna?
(a) The fate of his life.
(b) The fate of life in prison.
(c) The fate of death.
(d) The fate of his generation.
2. What is Hanna's sentence?
(b) 25 years in prison.
(c) Life in prison.
(d) She is acquitted of all charges.
3. What lie does Hanna tell to Michael in Chapter 11?
(a) She tells him she doesn't love him.
(b) She tells him she never saw a note.
(c) She tells him she does not work as a streetcar conductor.
(d) She tells him she cannot read.
4. How long does it take to read the verdict?
(a) One day.
(b) Several hours.
(c) One hour.
(d) A half hour.
5. Who does the plump defendant identify as writing the SS report?
(b) A guard.
(d) The commander.
Short Answer Questions
1. What play did Michael and Hanna see at the theater?
2. What is Hanna's answer to the judge's question, "why did you not unlock the doors?"
3. In Chapter 13, what book is the class translating?
4. Where does Michael go in the beginning of Part 2, Chapter 14?
5. How does the narrator describe being ill in the beginning of Chapter 5?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)