|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time of year does Michael revisit his destination from Part 2, Chapter 14?
2. In Chapter 16, what type of film does Michael mention he and Hanna particularly like?
(a) A German war film.
(b) A movie based on a Shakespeare play.
(c) A romantic comedy.
(d) A Hollywood Western.
3. What does Michael wear?
(a) Well-cut suits handed down from a rich uncle.
(b) A school uniform.
(c) A workman's uniform.
(d) Jeans and button-down shirts.
4. What does Michael learn from the citizens' registration office?
(a) That Hanna is in jail.
(b) That Hanna has moved to France.
(c) That Hanna has moved to Hamburg.
(d) That Hanna has died.
5. In what language does Michael have to read the survivor's book?
Short Answer Questions
1. On what street does the narrator live?
2. What floor in the apartment building is the narrator directed to go in the beginning of Chapter 3?
3. What is Frau Schmitz doing when she lets the narrator into the apartment?
4. What does Michael notice about the note, upon first glance?
5. What does Michael keep in the notebook?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)