|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Michael feel upon seeing Hanna again?
2. What is the girl's name who sits next to Michael in their class?
3. What is Michael paying attention to during his discussion in Part 2, Chapter 16?
(a) The trains.
(b) The trial.
(c) The noises in the parking lot.
(d) The noises from the carpenters outside.
4. What play did Michael and Hanna see at the theater?
(a) Intrigues and Love.
(b) War and Peace.
(c) Romeo and Juliet.
5. What, at first, does Michael decide to be Hanna's motive?
(a) Fear of exposure as a liar.
(b) Fear of exposure as an illiterate.
(c) Fear of exposure as a criminal.
(d) Fear of exposure as a killer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What day of the week does Michael have a break from the trials and his studies?
2. Who does Michael go to see in the beginning of Part 2, Chapter 16?
3. What does the narrator say about the night after he took the bath in Frau Schmitz's apartment?
4. Where do the trials take place?
5. in Part 2, Chapter 16, what does Michael say to be "unendurable" regarding the trial?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)