|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As described in Part 2, Chapter 11, what does Michael feel he should do regarding his epiphany about Hanna?
(a) Go to the judge to tell him Hanna is innocent.
(b) Become a witness in the trial.
(c) Go to the judge and testify against Hanna.
(d) To go to the judge to tell him Hanna is illiterate and could not have written the report.
2. What does the narrator say about the night after he took the bath in Frau Schmitz's apartment?
(a) He fell in love with Frau Schmitz.
(b) He thinks Frau Schmitz might dislike him.
(c) He never wants to see Frau Schmitz again.
(d) He thinks Frau Schmitz is too old for him.
3. in Part 2, Chapter 16, what does Michael say to be "unendurable" regarding the trial?
(a) Speaking to Hanna.
(b) Doing the right thing.
(c) Not speaking to Hanna.
(d) Doing nothing.
4. Who does Michael go to see in the beginning of Part 2, Chapter 16?
(b) His father.
(c) The judge.
5. What is one of the narrator's first memories of childhood?
(a) Being walked to school by his mother every day.
(b) Being read to by his father.
(c) Being hurt and neglected.
(d) Being washed and dressed by his mother in front of the stove.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the girl's name who sits next to Michael in their class?
2. Where did Hanna serve?
3. What is Frau Schmitz's first name?
4. What excuse does the narrator give for being late to dinner with his family?
5. Why does Michael see Hanna in this place?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)