|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Michael feel at the end of Part 2, Chapter 16?
2. What is Michael paying attention to during his discussion in Part 2, Chapter 16?
(a) The noises in the parking lot.
(b) The noises from the carpenters outside.
(c) The trains.
(d) The trial.
3. What excuse does the narrator give for being late to dinner with his family?
(a) He forgot where Blumenstrasse was.
(b) He lost his way and had to walk home from Nussloch.
(c) He had to study after school.
(d) He met a woman.
4. What is the narrator's name, and how old does Hanna think he is?
(a) His name is Michael Berg, and she thinks he is 17.
(b) His name is Michael Berg, and she thinks he is 19.
(c) His name is Michael Bern, and she thinks he is 15.
(d) His name is Michael Bern, and she thinks he is 17.
5. What is the girl's name who sits next to Michael in their class?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 2, Chapter 16, what does Michael tell himself he has to do regarding the trial?
2. What does the narrator say about the night after he took the bath in Frau Schmitz's apartment?
3. Why does Michael see Hanna in this place?
4. How does the narrator describe the feeling he gets from his father regarding their family?
5. At the beginning of Part 2, Chapter 16, what does Michael say he couldn't "make himself do"?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)