1. Where have generations of Brangwens lived?
The Marsh Farm
2. What is the reason Tom Brangwen's wife believes the vicar's children are seen as superior to her own?
Education and experience
3. What would happen to the women of Cossethay if the vicar, Lord William, and Mrs. Hardy were taken away from them?
They would be heavy, uninspired, and hateful.
4. Why does the town of Cossethay grow quickly, making the Brangwen's richer?
The Midland Railway comes down the valley.
5. How successful is Tom Brangwen at his school studies?
His brain is slow, hopeless, and good for nothing.
This section contains 6,753 words
(approx. 23 pages at 300 words per page)