|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ursula's response when Anton asks her if she likes him on the night of Fred's wedding?
(a) She tells him that she loves him.
(b) She says that of course she likes him.
(c) She tells him to leave her alone.
(d) She says that she has missed him.
2. What is William's reaction when he steps through the doors of the cathedral?
(a) His soul soars up into the church.
(b) He is disappointed by the architecture.
(c) He doesn't feel any emotion.
(d) He is impressed with the murals.
3. How does Ursula feel as she waits for Anton to come home?
4. What terrifies Ursula about her Uncle Tom as he grieves for his father?
(a) His unforgiving eyes
(b) His animal-like grimace and horrible grin
(c) His indifference to his father's death
(d) His uncontrollable crying
5. What is Ursula's view of religious scripture?
(a) It is just a collection of stories.
(b) It is to be strictly followed.
(c) It is not to be taken literally.
(d) It is to be taken literally.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anton believe Ursula wants to do to him, even though they are lovers?
2. How does Tom finally meet Mrs. Lensky, carrying on a conversation with her?
3. What is the first woodworking gift Will gives to Anna?
4. How does Anna get along with other children?
5. What is the description of the relationship between Anna and William in this chapter?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)