|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Tom finally meet Mrs. Lensky, carrying on a conversation with her?
(a) She meets him on the road near his house.
(b) She meets him at the market.
(c) She meets him at church.
(d) She comes to his farm asking for butter.
2. What does Anton believe Ursula wants to do to him, even though they are lovers?
(a) Leave him for someone else
(b) Destroy his being
(c) Insult his beliefs
(d) Dominate him
3. What is Anna unable to tell William for four days, while they battle with each other?
(a) She is sorry.
(b) She is pregnant.
(c) She wants to leave him.
(d) She loves someone else.
4. How does Anna feel about people she meets outside the Marsh farm?
(a) She loves other people.
(b) She enjoys conversing with other people.
(c) She thinks they belittle her and despises them.
(d) She is very friendly when meeting other people.
5. What does Tom say a man's soul and a woman's soul united in marriage becomes?
(a) A happy couple
(b) An angel
(c) Soul mates
(d) Everlasting partners
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alfred tell Tom every person must do?
2. What type of child is Gudrun?
3. Why is Millicent Skrebensky annoyed with William?
4. Why is Tom glad that his wife Lydia is there for him on Anna's wedding day?
5. Who tries to comfort William when the stress of four children becomes a heavy burden for him?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)