|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Will discover about himself as he kisses Anna in the moonlight?
(a) He loves Anna.
(b) He wants her desperately.
(c) He does not want Anna.
(d) He doesn't care for Anna.
2. When does Tom find the end of youth's passionate desire, losing his individuality?
(a) After three days of silence and solitude
(b) After three days of working in the fields
(c) After three days of constant brandy drinking
(d) After three days of praying
3. How does Anna react to her parent's relationship?
(a) She resents the relationship.
(b) She feels alone and unsafe.
(c) She ignores both parents.
(d) She finds peace and can be a child now.
4. How does Anna get along with other children?
(a) She dominates them, feeling they are inferior.
(b) She gets along with everyone.
(c) She sees them as equals and has many friends.
(d) She loves being around other children.
5. As Anna observes the Skrebensky's relationship, what does she wish for herself?
(a) She wishes William was more dominant.
(b) She wants her own life, not absorbed by William.
(c) She wants to be as one person with William.
(d) She wishes she and William were closer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What gift does Tom give Will and Anna for their wedding?
2. What do Anna and William go to see that excites him so much?
3. Why does Anna relinquish her adventurous spirit and wonder of the unknown?
4. What does Anna say to Tom that cuts him to the heart?
5. How does Tom feel about himself after meeting Alfred's lover, the lady, Mrs. Forbes?
This section contains 385 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)