|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anna say to Tom that cuts him to the heart?
(a) She tells him she is moving away.
(b) She tells him that he is not her father.
(c) She tells him that she hates her mother.
(d) She tells him that she is never getting married.
2. What does Will discover about himself as he kisses Anna in the moonlight?
(a) He doesn't care for Anna.
(b) He wants her desperately.
(c) He loves Anna.
(d) He does not want Anna.
3. What does Tom find hard to bear when he thinks about Mrs. Lensky?
(a) He can't stand that they are complete strangers to each other.
(b) He can't bear that she is six years older than he is.
(c) He can't bear that she was married before.
(d) He can't stand that she has a daughter.
4. How does Anna react to her parent's relationship?
(a) She finds peace and can be a child now.
(b) She ignores both parents.
(c) She resents the relationship.
(d) She feels alone and unsafe.
5. Who is the person Anna meets that she considers a real person of consequence?
(d) Baron Skrebensky
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Anna's initial reaction when the eleven men start singing in the garden of the cottage, outside Anna and Will's window?
2. What is Anna's reaction when Tom carries her into the barn?
3. How does Anna get along with other children?
4. What is Tom's reaction to Lydia after they are married and the guests leave?
5. What is Lydia's mental state in the last few months of her pregnancy?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)