|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Anna get along with other children?
(a) She gets along with everyone.
(b) She loves being around other children.
(c) She dominates them, feeling they are inferior.
(d) She sees them as equals and has many friends.
2. How does Tom think his brother Alfred feels about him?
(a) Despises him a little
(b) Sees him as a child
(c) Loves him
(d) Favors him over Frank
3. What does Anna say to Tom that cuts him to the heart?
(a) She tells him that she is never getting married.
(b) She tells him she is moving away.
(c) She tells him that she hates her mother.
(d) She tells him that he is not her father.
4. Where is Anna's favorite place to stop on the way to the cattle market?
5. What gift does Tom give Will and Anna for their wedding?
(a) He gives them a share in the farm.
(b) He gives them his favorite stallion.
(c) He gives them a cottage in Cossethay.
(d) He gives them a horse and carriage.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Lydia emerge from her indifference, becoming a new person?
2. How does Anna react to her parent's relationship?
3. How does Tom feel as he watches his wife in the pain of childbirth?
4. What does Brangwen find to replace the desires he has for his wife?
5. How does William become reborn, learning to be himself and alone?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)