|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Will view Anna as they wait to be married?
(a) He is having second thoughts about her.
(b) She is becoming boring.
(c) She is a flame that consumes him.
(d) She will make a wonderful home maker.
2. How does Anna view her relationship with her cousin Will?
(a) She finds him stupid and useless.
(b) He is her escape from the farm into the outside world.
(c) She is indifferent to him.
(d) She finds him annoying.
3. How does Anna react to her parent's relationship?
(a) She finds peace and can be a child now.
(b) She resents the relationship.
(c) She ignores both parents.
(d) She feels alone and unsafe.
4. What angers Anna about Will's attitude at church?
(a) He does not care about mankind.
(b) He is overly passionate about the sermon.
(c) He delves into the meaning of the service, ignoring her.
(d) He is too devout.
5. Whose imminent visit from Nottingham excites the 18-year-old Anna?
(a) Her Uncle Alfred
(b) Her friend, Tilly
(c) Her real father
(d) Her cousin Will
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Tom feel as he watches his wife in the pain of childbirth?
2. What does Will Brangwen feel guilty about while he is on his honeymoon?
3. Why does the town of Cossethay grow quickly, making the Brangwen's richer?
4. How does Anna get along with other children?
5. What is Anna unable to tell William for four days, while they battle with each other?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)