|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Killgore say Popov was getting when he was vaccinated?
2. Who does Clark get permission from to talk to Sergey?
3. Who goes with Killgore and Popov on their activity?
4. How does Popov get to Kansas?
5. Why does Clark not want Gearing to go to court?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Clark tell Brightling to do once he surrenders?
2. What crime is Grady wanted for?
3. What makes Popov think Brightling might be involved with chemical warfare?
4. What horrible crime did Foster commit?
5. What does Popov demand in exchange for his information on the project?
6. Where does Brightling invite Popov after the mission in Hereford and why?
7. What does Popov say when he hears that buffalo will roam free around the facility?
8. What does Clark think happened to Brightling at the end of the book?
9. What is the difference in the two vaccines made by Horizon?
10. How does Archer feel as she injects Mary with the lethal potassium?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Which characters in this book are seeking revenge, and how do their means to this revenge alter the course of the plot?
Essay Topic 2
Honor is something that many of the main characters were striving for in this book. Who is most affected by this pursuit, and how does it change the course of the plot?
Essay Topic 3
Science is a very important tool used by both the good and bad characters in this book. Please cite some of these examples from the book in an essay explaining the pros and cons of the tool of science.
This section contains 612 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)