|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Popov put his Serov passport?
2. What did Killgore say Popov was getting when he was vaccinated?
3. What does Bellows say to get O'Neill to leave the women alone?
4. What is Bellow's real name?
5. What does Chavez name his baby?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where is Popov at the end of the book?
2. What does Popov do when he meets with Killgore in the cafeteria?
3. What does Popov demand in exchange for his information on the project?
4. What makes O'Neill upset enough to give up information about Popov?
5. How does Chavez feel after taking a tour of the Olympic facility?
6. What makes Popov think Brightling might be involved with chemical warfare?
7. What does Clark think happened to Brightling at the end of the book?
8. What does Popov say when he hears that buffalo will roam free around the facility?
9. How does Malloy stop the car of fleeing terrorists at the hospital?
10. Why does Clark not want Gearing tried in a public court?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Shame and propriety are common themes throughout this book. What are some of the instances where these themes are present, and why are they so important to the characters involved?
Essay Topic 2
Which character did you relate with the most in this book? Why? How does this character change throughout the book?
Essay Topic 3
Nature is a very important symbol of this book as presented by Brightling's company. How does this central theme of nature change the tone of the book?
This section contains 586 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)