|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Ebola virus laced with to make Shiva?
2. What does Clark call Popov at the end of the book?
3. Who does Popov get real information about the project from?
4. What kind of transportation station is near the Kansas facility?
5. Who is called to follow Brightling's jets?
Short Essay Questions
1. What information does Popov give that tells the FBI he is telling the truth?
2. What happens when Hunnicut's body is found?
3. What makes O'Neill upset enough to give up information about Popov?
4. What does Kirk compare the project to while talking to Popov?
5. Where is Popov at the end of the book?
6. What horrible crime did Foster commit?
7. What happens to Popov in Killgore's office?
8. Why does Clark not want Gearing tried in a public court?
9. How does the FBI find out more about Popov after the mission in Hereford?
10. What does Popov say when he hears that buffalo will roam free around the facility?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Honor is something that many of the main characters were striving for in this book. Who is most affected by this pursuit, and how does it change the course of the plot?
Essay Topic 2
Sacrifice is a theme that was very prevalent in this book. Who are the characters most affected by this theme, and how do they allow sacrifice to change their lives?
Essay Topic 3
Nature is a very important symbol of this book as presented by Brightling's company. How does this central theme of nature change the tone of the book?
This section contains 620 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)