|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Noonan give a lecture on?
2. Why does Popov think Grady will never see true communism?
3. What activity does Killgore invite Popov to do?
4. What is Bellow's real name?
5. What could trace the IRA back to Brightling?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the difference in the two vaccines made by Horizon?
2. How does Archer feel as she injects Mary with the lethal potassium?
3. How does Chavez feel after taking a tour of the Olympic facility?
4. What does Brightling do when he learns the plan has been stopped?
5. What makes Popov think Brightling might be involved with chemical warfare?
6. How does Chavez get O'Neill to talk?
7. How does Rainbow take out the Horizon men hiding in the jungle?
8. What happens when Hunnicut's body is found?
9. What information does Popov give that tells the FBI he is telling the truth?
10. Where does Brightling invite Popov after the mission in Hereford and why?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Fear is a common theme in this book that is presented a number of times by a number of characters. What are some of these instances, and how does fear affect the characters in the book?
Essay Topic 2
Nature is a very important symbol of this book as presented by Brightling's company. How does this central theme of nature change the tone of the book?
Essay Topic 3
Diversity is a major theme in this play as many different life-styles and ranks in society are involved. How is this theme shown in this book, and why do you think the author felt it was so important?
This section contains 673 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)