|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Clark do to stop the fleeing terrorists at the hospital?
2. What is Killgore's first name?
3. Why is Kent sent to Kansas?
4. How does Noonan cut communication between the IRA men?
5. What did Killgore say Popov was getting when he was vaccinated?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Malloy stop the car of fleeing terrorists at the hospital?
2. What does Clark tell Brightling to do once he surrenders?
3. Where is Popov at the end of the book?
4. What is the difference in the two vaccines made by Horizon?
5. How does Rainbow take out the Horizon men hiding in the jungle?
6. How does Chavez get O'Neill to talk?
7. What happens to Popov in Killgore's office?
8. What mistake does Popov think Brightling makes with their dealings with the IRA, and why is this seen as a mistake?
9. What does Popov do when he meets with Killgore in the cafeteria?
10. What crime is Grady wanted for?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Many different characters in this book are persuaded to do things that they would not have done of their own accord. What are some of these instances, and how does persuasion affect the course of the plot?
Essay Topic 2
What are some of the key examples of gratitude in this book, and how do these instances affect that characters involved in those scenes?
Essay Topic 3
Killgore presents a very interesting and unique philosophy on life. What is this philosophy, and how does this different idealism affect the people around her?
This section contains 607 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)