|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What Australian agency does Wilkerson belong to?
2. Why is Kent sent to Kansas?
3. Where did Popov have a P.O. Box?
4. Why is Patsy so uncomfortable before Chavez's morning run?
5. Who has the job of infecting the fogging system?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Chavez feel after taking a tour of the Olympic facility?
2. How does Chavez get O'Neill to talk?
3. What does Kirk compare the project to while talking to Popov?
4. What is the difference in the two vaccines made by Horizon?
5. How does Rainbow take out the Horizon men hiding in the jungle?
6. What does Clark tell Brightling to do once he surrenders?
7. Where is Popov at the end of the book?
8. How does O'Neill survive the terrorist attack?
9. What does Popov do when he meets with Killgore in the cafeteria?
10. What happens when Hunnicut's body is found?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Nature is a very important symbol of this book as presented by Brightling's company. How does this central theme of nature change the tone of the book?
Essay Topic 2
Many different characters in this book are persuaded to do things that they would not have done of their own accord. What are some of these instances, and how does persuasion affect the course of the plot?
Essay Topic 3
Honor is something that many of the main characters were striving for in this book. Who is most affected by this pursuit, and how does it change the course of the plot?
This section contains 628 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)