|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has the job of infecting the fogging system?
2. What does Noonan call Henricksen in Australia?
3. Where does Brightling plan to re-locate?
4. Where does Popov buy a ranch?
5. What is Foley's occupation?
Short Essay Questions
1. What makes Popov think Brightling might be involved with chemical warfare?
2. What calms Popov's fears about kidnapping when he gets to Kansas?
3. What information does Popov give that tells the FBI he is telling the truth?
4. Why does Clark not want Gearing tried in a public court?
5. What does Hunnicut tell Popov about the project?
6. How does Archer feel as she injects Mary with the lethal potassium?
7. What does Popov say when he hears that buffalo will roam free around the facility?
8. What crime is Grady wanted for?
9. Where is Popov at the end of the book?
10. What does Kirk compare the project to while talking to Popov?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Which character did you relate with the most in this book? Why? How does this character change throughout the book?
Essay Topic 2
Honor is something that many of the main characters were striving for in this book. Who is most affected by this pursuit, and how does it change the course of the plot?
Essay Topic 3
Killgore presents a very interesting and unique philosophy on life. What is this philosophy, and how does this different idealism affect the people around her?
This section contains 608 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)