|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many corporate jets does Brightling own?
2. What does Chavez say is necessary for the success of his team?
3. Where does Popov put his Serov passport?
4. Where did Popov have a P.O. Box?
5. What did Killgore say Popov was getting when he was vaccinated?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Clark tell Grady when he wakes up?
2. How does Chavez feel after taking a tour of the Olympic facility?
3. What happens to Popov in Killgore's office?
4. How does Rainbow take out the Horizon men hiding in the jungle?
5. What does Popov demand in exchange for his information on the project?
6. How does Malloy stop the car of fleeing terrorists at the hospital?
7. How does Chavez get O'Neill to talk?
8. What does Popov do when he meets with Killgore in the cafeteria?
9. How does Archer feel as she injects Mary with the lethal potassium?
10. What does Hunnicut tell Popov about the project?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Power and greed are two common themes in this book. Where do they appear, and how do they differ in their manifestations?
Essay Topic 2
This book takes place in a few different settings. Describe some of these settings and how they affected the course of the plot. Why might Tom Clancy have chosen these particular places for this plot to take place?
Essay Topic 3
Which characters in this book are seeking revenge, and how do their means to this revenge alter the course of the plot?
This section contains 590 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)