|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Noonan give a lecture on?
2. What weapon does Hunnicut keep on his person?
3. Where does Popov run into Killgore the second day he is in Kansas?
4. What does Clark think happened to Brightling?
5. Where did Archer first witness euthanasia?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Hunnicut tell Popov about the project?
2. What horrible crime did Foster commit?
3. What does Clark think happened to Brightling at the end of the book?
4. How does Rainbow take out the Horizon men hiding in the jungle?
5. What crime is Grady wanted for?
6. How does the FBI find out more about Popov after the mission in Hereford?
7. How does Malloy stop the car of fleeing terrorists at the hospital?
8. What happens when Hunnicut's body is found?
9. What happens to Popov in Killgore's office?
10. How does Chavez get O'Neill to talk?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Which character did you relate with the most in this book? Why? How does this character change throughout the book?
Essay Topic 2
Nature is a very important symbol of this book as presented by Brightling's company. How does this central theme of nature change the tone of the book?
Essay Topic 3
What are some of the key examples of gratitude in this book, and how do these instances affect that characters involved in those scenes?
This section contains 564 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)