|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What must Brightling do when he learns the plot has been thwarted?
2. Where did Popov have a P.O. Box?
3. What does Gearing emphasize in Sydney?
4. What is Gearing's rank?
5. What weapon does Hunnicut keep on his person?
Short Essay Questions
1. What mistake does Popov think Brightling makes with their dealings with the IRA, and why is this seen as a mistake?
2. What information does Popov give that tells the FBI he is telling the truth?
3. What is the difference in the two vaccines made by Horizon?
4. How does the FBI find out more about Popov after the mission in Hereford?
5. What does Hunnicut tell Popov about the project?
6. How does Chavez feel after taking a tour of the Olympic facility?
7. Where does Brightling invite Popov after the mission in Hereford and why?
8. What does Clark tell Brightling to do once he surrenders?
9. What does Popov say when he hears that buffalo will roam free around the facility?
10. What horrible crime did Foster commit?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Killgore presents a very interesting and unique philosophy on life. What is this philosophy, and how does this different idealism affect the people around her?
Essay Topic 2
Honor is something that many of the main characters were striving for in this book. Who is most affected by this pursuit, and how does it change the course of the plot?
Essay Topic 3
This book takes place in a few different settings. Describe some of these settings and how they affected the course of the plot. Why might Tom Clancy have chosen these particular places for this plot to take place?
This section contains 669 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)