|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the company making the supply of Vaccine A?
2. What does Anrdre think when he sees two children in wheelchairs?
3. What is Domingo impressed by when he meets his team?
4. Where does Popov tell Brightling he has always wanted to visit?
5. Where does Popov go to learn more about his employer?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Popov say about the IRA terrorists?
2. What does Popov tell the plumber in the pub?
3. What does Popov notice when he reviews the tapes of the two situations he helped instigate?
4. What does Popov ask of his employer after the Austrian incident, and how does he respond?
5. How does Connelly act after securing Ostermann's house?
6. What happens when Mary is given an inhibition reducer?
7. What does Killgore say he is trying to do with his experiments?
8. How does Popov find out that Clark's daughter worked at the Hereford hospital?
9. How does Popov's employer react to the failed terrorist attempt?
10. Why is the fog system at the Olympics so important?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Which characters in this book are seeking revenge, and how do their means to this revenge alter the course of the plot?
Essay Topic 2
Fear is a common theme in this book that is presented a number of times by a number of characters. What are some of these instances, and how does fear affect the characters in the book?
Essay Topic 3
Honor is something that many of the main characters were striving for in this book. Who is most affected by this pursuit, and how does it change the course of the plot?
This section contains 604 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)