Mid-Book Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Brightling suggests doing when he hears Rainbow could be a threat to his program?
2. What does Grady want in addition to the money offered by Popov?
3. Where is Andre hired to work at?
4. What is Domingo's nickname?
5. What is Ostermann's home compared to?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Brightling tell Popov and Henricksen about Rainbow?
2. What do the captured homeless men find when they first wake up?
3. What does Popov tell the plumber in the pub?
4. What does Hunnicut tell Popov about the project?
5. How does Andre die?
6. How does Chavez get O'Neill to talk?
7. What does Clark worry about after the second successful mission?
8. What does Popov ask of his employer after the Austrian incident, and how does he respond?
9. Why does Clark not want Gearing tried in a public court?
10. What does Popov demand in exchange for his information on the project?
Essay Topic 1
Science is a very important tool used by both the good and bad characters in this book. Please cite some of these examples from the book in an essay explaining the pros and cons of the tool of science.
Essay Topic 2
Which characters in this book are seeking revenge, and how do their means to this revenge alter the course of the plot?
Essay Topic 3
Which character did you relate with the most in this book? Why? How does this character change throughout the book?
This section contains 587 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)