|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many dancing theme park characters escort the Thompson company into the park?
2. Who did Ivan used to work for?
3. What does Killgore want to be the dominant role in the Earth?
4. What weapon does Weber like to use?
5. How does Chip get the Shiva Virus?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Foster retire when he did?
2. Why is Skip worried about his daughter, and what does he do for her?
3. What does Grady want in addition to the money from Popov and why?
4. What confuses Popov about his work with the American employer?
5. What happens when Mary is given an inhibition reducer?
6. How does Popov find out that Clark's daughter worked at the Hereford hospital?
7. Why is the fog system at the Olympics so important?
8. What is Brightling's secondary group of researchers supposed to do?
9. What does Andre do when Rainbow has the lights in the park shut off?
10. What does Brightling tell Popov and Henricksen about Rainbow?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Which characters in this book are seeking revenge, and how do their means to this revenge alter the course of the plot?
Essay Topic 2
Diversity is a major theme in this play as many different life-styles and ranks in society are involved. How is this theme shown in this book, and why do you think the author felt it was so important?
Essay Topic 3
What are some of the key examples of gratitude in this book, and how do these instances affect that characters involved in those scenes?
This section contains 614 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)