|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Clark want to take a terrorist captive alive?
2. Why is Covington sure the hostage situation will not end well?
3. How much money is Brightling offering a group to take out Rainbow?
4. What ride does the long rifleman hide on in the amusement park?
5. Who does Mary contact when she realizes how sick she is?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do the captured homeless men find when they first wake up?
2. What does Brightling say when Popov talks about wanting to visit Yellowstone?
3. Why does Clark not want Gearing tried in a public court?
4. What is Brightling's secondary group of researchers supposed to do?
5. How does Rainbow take out the Horizon men hiding in the jungle?
6. What does Killgore say he is trying to do with his experiments?
7. What does Clark worry about after the second successful mission?
8. How does Chavez feel after taking a tour of the Olympic facility?
9. What does Kirk compare the project to while talking to Popov?
10. How does Chavez get O'Neill to talk?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Which characters in this book are seeking revenge, and how do their means to this revenge alter the course of the plot?
Essay Topic 2
Which character did you relate with the most in this book? Why? How does this character change throughout the book?
Essay Topic 3
Shame and propriety are common themes throughout this book. What are some of the instances where these themes are present, and why are they so important to the characters involved?
This section contains 1,168 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)