|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Popov when he hears people in London talking about Rainbow?
2. What agency does Gus Werner work for?
3. What is the fog system in Australia meant to do?
4. How much money is Brightling offering a group to take out Rainbow?
5. What is Domingo's last name?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Grady want in addition to the money from Popov and why?
2. Who is Ivan Kirilenko, and how does Popov know him?
3. What is the agreement between Switzerland and Rainbow?
4. What does Clark worry about after the second successful mission?
5. What does Brightling say when Popov talks about wanting to visit Yellowstone?
6. What confuses Popov about his work with the American employer?
7. What does Killgore say he is trying to do with his experiments?
8. Why is the fog system at the Olympics so important?
9. How does Grady plan to mark his success in the job he was given by Popov?
10. What does Andre do when Rainbow has the lights in the park shut off?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Clark endures many different trials before the end of the book. What are some of these trials and what lessons does he learn through these experiences?
Essay Topic 2
Science is a very important tool used by both the good and bad characters in this book. Please cite some of these examples from the book in an essay explaining the pros and cons of the tool of science.
Essay Topic 3
Which character did you relate with the most in this book? Why? How does this character change throughout the book?
This section contains 574 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)