|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What ride does the long rifleman hide on in the amusement park?
2. What did Carol say is always the biggest obstacle for true believers?
3. What is Ed Miles's occupation?
4. Who does the Australian government want to consult about security?
5. Where does Popov go to learn more about his employer?
Short Essay Questions
1. What crime is Grady wanted for?
2. What does Brightling do when he learns the plan has been stopped?
3. How does Rainbow take out the Horizon men hiding in the jungle?
4. What horrible crime did Foster commit?
5. What is the difference in the two vaccines made by Horizon?
6. Where does Popov plan to meet the IRA terrorists, and what does he have to offer them?
7. How does Connelly act after securing Ostermann's house?
8. How does Malloy stop the car of fleeing terrorists at the hospital?
9. How does Archer feel as she injects Mary with the lethal potassium?
10. What does Popov demand in exchange for his information on the project?
Essay Topic 1
What are some of the forms of foreshadowing used in this book, and how do those moments affect the course of the plot?
Essay Topic 2
Clark and Chavez are two very similar people, and yet they have some notable and important differences. Using the text to cite support, write a compare/contrast essay about these two characters.
Essay Topic 3
Science is a very important tool used by both the good and bad characters in this book. Please cite some of these examples from the book in an essay explaining the pros and cons of the tool of science.
This section contains 1,105 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)