|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Popov always keep his multiple passports on his person?
2. What did Carol say is always the biggest obstacle for true believers?
3. How many people will be housed at the Kansas facility?
4. Why does Henricksen say Australia needs to upgrade its security measures?
5. What bar is Mary a regular at?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Brightling say when Popov talks about wanting to visit Yellowstone?
2. What is the agreement between Switzerland and Rainbow?
3. Why is the fog system at the Olympics so important?
4. Where does Popov plan to meet the IRA terrorists, and what does he have to offer them?
5. How does Popov's employer react to the failed terrorist attempt?
6. Why did Foster retire when he did?
7. How does Popov find out that Clark's daughter worked at the Hereford hospital?
8. What happens when Mary is given an inhibition reducer?
9. What is Brightling's secondary group of researchers supposed to do?
10. What do the captured homeless men find when they first wake up?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What are some of the key examples of gratitude in this book, and how do these instances affect that characters involved in those scenes?
Essay Topic 2
Which characters in this book are seeking revenge, and how do their means to this revenge alter the course of the plot?
Essay Topic 3
Which character did you relate with the most in this book? Why? How does this character change throughout the book?
This section contains 559 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)