|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reveals to Popov that there is a special unit taking out the terrorists he hires?
2. What does Mallory paint on his helicopter?
3. What is Domingo's last name?
4. What is the name of Subject 4?
5. What is Johnston reprimanded for after the amusement park mission?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Skip worried about his daughter, and what does he do for her?
2. Why is the plane re-routed at the beginning of the book?
3. How does Grady plan to mark his success in the job he was given by Popov?
4. What does Brightling tell Popov and Henricksen about Rainbow?
5. What does Brightling say when Popov talks about wanting to visit Yellowstone?
6. How does Popov's employer react to the failed terrorist attempt?
7. What does Grady want in addition to the money from Popov and why?
8. What does Popov tell the plumber in the pub?
9. Why does Rainbow pose such a big threat to John Brightling?
10. What does Killgore say he is trying to do with his experiments?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Science is a very important tool used by both the good and bad characters in this book. Please cite some of these examples from the book in an essay explaining the pros and cons of the tool of science.
Essay Topic 2
Killgore presents a very interesting and unique philosophy on life. What is this philosophy, and how does this different idealism affect the people around her?
Essay Topic 3
Diversity is a major theme in this play as many different life-styles and ranks in society are involved. How is this theme shown in this book, and why do you think the author felt it was so important?
This section contains 678 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)