|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Andre hired to work at?
2. What does Chavez's team spend their time gathering?
3. Why does Henricksen say Australia needs to upgrade its security measures?
4. Who tells Carol Brightling the name of Rainbow?
5. Who are the terrorists supposed to attack at the CSF family day?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Clark tell Grady when he wakes up?
2. Why does Clark not want Gearing tried in a public court?
3. Why did Foster retire when he did?
4. What does Popov do when he meets with Killgore in the cafeteria?
5. How does Archer feel as she injects Mary with the lethal potassium?
6. What does Popov say when he hears that buffalo will roam free around the facility?
7. What does Popov say about the IRA terrorists?
8. What does Popov demand in exchange for his information on the project?
9. How does Popov's employer react to the failed terrorist attempt?
10. How does Andre die?
Essay Topic 1
Clark and Chavez are two very similar people, and yet they have some notable and important differences. Using the text to cite support, write a compare/contrast essay about these two characters.
Essay Topic 2
Fear is a common theme in this book that is presented a number of times by a number of characters. What are some of these instances, and how does fear affect the characters in the book?
Essay Topic 3
Despair is a theme that is placed in a number of sensitive places in this plot. What are some of these places, and what role does despair play in this book?
This section contains 1,119 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)