|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Kevin Mayflower the president of?
2. How many people will be housed at the Kansas facility?
3. What does John Brightling want to be known as?
4. Why is Covington sure the hostage situation will not end well?
5. What bar is Mary a regular at?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do the captured homeless men find when they first wake up?
2. How does Popov's employer react to the failed terrorist attempt?
3. What does Brightling say when Popov talks about wanting to visit Yellowstone?
4. What does Clark worry about after the second successful mission?
5. What does Andre do when Rainbow has the lights in the park shut off?
6. Why did Foster retire when he did?
7. How does Connelly act after securing Ostermann's house?
8. Who is Ivan Kirilenko, and how does Popov know him?
9. What is the agreement between Switzerland and Rainbow?
10. What confuses Popov about his work with the American employer?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Shame and propriety are common themes throughout this book. What are some of the instances where these themes are present, and why are they so important to the characters involved?
Essay Topic 2
Which character did you relate with the most in this book? Why? How does this character change throughout the book?
Essay Topic 3
Fear is a common theme in this book that is presented a number of times by a number of characters. What are some of these instances, and how does fear affect the characters in the book?
This section contains 593 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)