|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many dancing theme park characters escort the Thompson company into the park?
2. Who taps the secure Russian line?
3. What does Mallory paint on his helicopter?
4. What does Maggie name the product she and Steve made?
5. What did Furtchner disguise himself as at Ostermann's house?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Andre do when Rainbow has the lights in the park shut off?
2. What is the agreement between Switzerland and Rainbow?
3. How does Connelly act after securing Ostermann's house?
4. Why is the fog system at the Olympics so important?
5. How does Grady plan to mark his success in the job he was given by Popov?
6. What happens when Mary is given an inhibition reducer?
7. Why does Rainbow pose such a big threat to John Brightling?
8. What does Killgore say he is trying to do with his experiments?
9. What does Popov tell the plumber in the pub?
10. Why is the plane re-routed at the beginning of the book?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Power and greed are two common themes in this book. Where do they appear, and how do they differ in their manifestations?
Essay Topic 2
Science is a very important tool used by both the good and bad characters in this book. Please cite some of these examples from the book in an essay explaining the pros and cons of the tool of science.
Essay Topic 3
Nature is a very important symbol of this book as presented by Brightling's company. How does this central theme of nature change the tone of the book?
This section contains 598 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)