|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Popov when he hears people in London talking about Rainbow?
2. Who does Mary contact when she realizes how sick she is?
3. What do the terrorists at the theme park ask the police to do?
4. Noonan orders a device that does what to cellphones?
5. How long will Clark wait to send a team down to Australia?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Brightling say when Popov talks about wanting to visit Yellowstone?
2. What does Popov say about the IRA terrorists?
3. What happens when Mary is given an inhibition reducer?
4. What does Grady want in addition to the money from Popov and why?
5. Who is Ivan Kirilenko, and how does Popov know him?
6. What does Killgore say he is trying to do with his experiments?
7. What do the captured homeless men find when they first wake up?
8. How does Grady plan to mark his success in the job he was given by Popov?
9. What is the agreement between Switzerland and Rainbow?
10. How does Connelly act after securing Ostermann's house?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
The characters in this plot all have their own goals and motivations. Select four characters and write their main motivations throughout the book and how these goals affected the characters around them.
Essay Topic 2
Honor is something that many of the main characters were striving for in this book. Who is most affected by this pursuit, and how does it change the course of the plot?
Essay Topic 3
What are some of the key examples of gratitude in this book, and how do these instances affect that characters involved in those scenes?
This section contains 588 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)