Mid-Book Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Brightling suggests doing when he hears Rainbow could be a threat to his program?
2. What does Grady want in addition to the money offered by Popov?
3. Where is Andre hired to work at?
4. What is Domingo's nickname?
5. What is Ostermann's home compared to?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Brightling tell Popov and Henricksen about Rainbow?
2. What do the captured homeless men find when they first wake up?
3. What does Popov tell the plumber in the pub?
4. What does Hunnicut tell Popov about the project?
5. How does Andre die?
6. How does Chavez get O'Neill to talk?
7. What does Clark worry about after the second successful mission?
8. What does Popov ask of his employer after the Austrian incident, and how does he respond?
9. Why does Clark not want Gearing tried in a public court?
10. What does Popov demand in exchange for his information on the project?
Diversity is a major theme in this play as many different life-styles and ranks in society are involved. How is this theme shown in this book, and why do you think the author felt it was so important?
Honor is something that many of the main characters were striving for in this book. Who is most affected by this pursuit, and how does it change the course of the plot?
Shame and propriety are common themes throughout this book. What are some of the instances where these themes are present, and why are they so important to the characters involved?
This section contains 600 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)