|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Domingo impressed by when he meets his team?
(a) Their fitness.
(b) All of these.
(c) Their experience.
(d) Their shooting ability.
2. What crime is Grady wanted for?
(d) All of these.
3. What is Bill Henrickson an expert in?
(a) Foreign affairs.
(c) Policital negotiations.
4. Who does Popov want Grady to use as bait for Rainbow?
(a) Clark's daughter.
(b) Clark's granddaughter.
(c) Chavez's daughter.
(d) Chavez's granddaughter.
5. Where does Popov tell Brightling he has always wanted to visit?
(c) Zion's National Park.
(d) Grandview Forest.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the terrorists at the theme park ask the police to do?
2. Who taps the secure Russian line?
3. Where does Johnston shoot Andre?
4. What ride does the long rifleman hide on in the amusement park?
5. What is the name of Subject 4?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Ivan Kirilenko, and how does Popov know him?
2. What does Brightling tell Popov and Henricksen about Rainbow?
3. What does Killgore say he is trying to do with his experiments?
4. What confuses Popov about his work with the American employer?
5. Why did Foster retire when he did?
6. How does Andre die?
7. How does Popov's employer react to the failed terrorist attempt?
8. Why does Rainbow pose such a big threat to John Brightling?
9. Why is the fog system at the Olympics so important?
10. How does Popov find out that Clark's daughter worked at the Hereford hospital?
This section contains 530 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)