Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Brightling suggests doing when he hears Rainbow could be a threat to his program?
(a) Overrunning them.
(b) Shutting down the program.
(c) Keeping them occupied.
(d) Destroying them.
2. What does Grady want in addition to the money offered by Popov?
(a) Fake IDs.
3. Where is Andre hired to work at?
(a) The World Park.
(b) The National Archives.
(c) The Society of Archives.
(d) The International Society.
4. What is Domingo's nickname?
5. What is Ostermann's home compared to?
(a) A hut.
(b) A dream.
(c) A palace.
(d) A mansion.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Popov tell Brightling he has always wanted to visit?
2. What does Timothy feel squeamish about?
3. What is Bill Henrickson an expert in?
4. How long will Clark wait to send a team down to Australia?
5. What is Domingo's last name?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Brightling tell Popov and Henricksen about Rainbow?
2. What do the captured homeless men find when they first wake up?
3. What does Popov tell the plumber in the pub?
4. What does Hunnicut tell Popov about the project?
5. How does Andre die?
6. How does Chavez get O'Neill to talk?
7. What does Clark worry about after the second successful mission?
8. What does Popov ask of his employer after the Austrian incident, and how does he respond?
9. Why does Clark not want Gearing tried in a public court?
10. What does Popov demand in exchange for his information on the project?
This section contains 582 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)