|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Carol Brightling's occupation?
(c) CIA operative.
(d) Advisor to the president.
2. Where does Popov tell Brightling he has always wanted to visit?
(b) Grandview Forest.
(d) Zion's National Park.
3. Besides the one in Kansas, where is the second vaccine warehouse located?
4. What does Killgore's security guard do in his down time?
(a) Reads about the greenhouse effect.
(b) Treats wounded animals.
(c) Plays solitaire.
(d) Writes his memoirs.
5. What is the name of the company making the supply of Vaccine A?
(b) Hansen and Hansen.
(c) Hereford Agency.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the first hostage situation Rainbow is called in to help with?
2. What is Johnston reprimanded for after the amusement park mission?
3. What is the occupation of Clark's wife?
4. Why did a building in Kansas need strict environmental controls?
5. What is the name of Subject 4?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Popov ask of his employer after the Austrian incident, and how does he respond?
2. Why does Rainbow pose such a big threat to John Brightling?
3. In the hostage situation, how are the terrorists taken out?
4. What does Popov say when he hears that buffalo will roam free around the facility?
5. What happens when Hunnicut's body is found?
6. What does Clark think happened to Brightling at the end of the book?
7. What happens to Popov in Killgore's office?
8. What is the agreement between Switzerland and Rainbow?
9. How does Popov find out that Clark's daughter worked at the Hereford hospital?
10. What does Brightling tell Popov and Henricksen about Rainbow?
This section contains 636 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)