|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mallory want to add to the practice routines?
(a) High profile pick-ups.
(b) Medical response.
(c) Rescue missions.
(d) Aggression attacks.
2. What agency does Cyril Holt belong to?
(a) The CIA.
(b) The British Secret Service.
(c) The British Navy.
(d) The FBI.
3. Why does Clark want to take a terrorist captive alive?
(a) To find who is leading them.
(b) To lure others to reveal themselves.
(c) To put them on public trial.
(d) To use as an example for others.
4. Besides the one in Kansas, where is the second vaccine warehouse located?
5. What kind of team is Rainbow?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Kevin Mayflower the president of?
2. What agency will Rainbow be headquartered with?
3. How does Popov know the people Brightling wants to hire will accept the deal to take down Rainbow?
4. What was the topic of Carol's paper?
5. What is Chavez sure could not have been avoided at the hostage situation?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Clark tell Grady when he wakes up?
2. Who is Ivan Kirilenko, and how does Popov know him?
3. Why does Rainbow pose such a big threat to John Brightling?
4. What is the difference in the two vaccines made by Horizon?
5. Why is the fog system at the Olympics so important?
6. What is Brightling's secondary group of researchers supposed to do?
7. What does Popov demand in exchange for his information on the project?
8. Why does Carol avoid her ex-husband at a banquet?
9. Why is the plane re-routed at the beginning of the book?
10. What information does Popov give that tells the FBI he is telling the truth?
This section contains 571 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)