|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Domingo's last name?
2. Who are the terrorists supposed to attack at the CSF family day?
(a) All of these.
(b) The women.
(c) The executives.
(d) The children.
3. What ride does the long rifleman hide on in the amusement park?
(a) The Terror Fall.
(b) The Dive Bomb.
(c) The Free Flower.
(d) The Black Widow.
4. Why did a building in Kansas need strict environmental controls?
(a) Missiles would be tested there.
(b) Chemicals are cleaned there.
(c) Vaccines would be made there.
(d) Diseases were inside there.
5. What does Grady want in addition to the money offered by Popov?
(a) Fake IDs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Gearing an expert at?
2. What does Maggie name the product she and Steve made?
3. What did Furtchner disguise himself as at Ostermann's house?
4. Where is Popov when he hears people in London talking about Rainbow?
5. Who does Mary contact when she realizes how sick she is?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Brightling do when he learns the plan has been stopped?
2. Where does Popov plan to meet the IRA terrorists, and what does he have to offer them?
3. What is the agreement between Switzerland and Rainbow?
4. What does Hunnicut tell Popov about the project?
5. How does Malloy stop the car of fleeing terrorists at the hospital?
6. What happens when Mary is given an inhibition reducer?
7. How does Rainbow take out the Horizon men hiding in the jungle?
8. What confuses Popov about his work with the American employer?
9. What does Grady want in addition to the money from Popov and why?
10. Why did the Brightlings divorce?
This section contains 631 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)