|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What weapon does Weber like to use?
(a) Sniper rifle.
(d) Long rife.
2. What agency does Cyril Holt belong to?
(a) The British Secret Service.
(b) The CIA.
(c) The FBI.
(d) The British Navy.
3. What is Ostermann's home compared to?
(a) A palace.
(b) A mansion.
(c) A hut.
(d) A dream.
4. What does John Brightling want to be known as?
(a) The man who saved the Earth.
(b) The man who ended terror.
(c) The man who extended life.
(d) The man who served justice.
5. What reveals to Popov that there is a special unit taking out the terrorists he hires?
(a) Connolly smoking a pipe.
(b) Johnston's red hair.
(c) The English speaking police men.
(d) The similar looking chopper.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Brightling suggests doing when he hears Rainbow could be a threat to his program?
2. What kind of animals is Steve told to kill with the virus?
3. What kind of team is Rainbow?
4. What agency will Rainbow be headquartered with?
5. What causes Clark's concern about terrorism?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is the fog system at the Olympics so important?
2. What happens when Mary is given an inhibition reducer?
3. What does Brightling say when Popov talks about wanting to visit Yellowstone?
4. What confuses Popov about his work with the American employer?
5. Why is the plane re-routed at the beginning of the book?
6. What does Killgore say he is trying to do with his experiments?
7. What does Grady want in addition to the money from Popov and why?
8. What does Popov ask of his employer after the Austrian incident, and how does he respond?
9. What does Popov say about the IRA terrorists?
10. How does Andre die?
This section contains 576 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)