|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Popov go to learn more about his employer?
(a) The company archives.
(b) His university.
(c) The library.
(d) His study.
2. Who does Popov want Grady to use as bait for Rainbow?
(a) Clark's daughter.
(b) Clark's granddaughter.
(c) Chavez's daughter.
(d) Chavez's granddaughter.
3. Who are the terrorists supposed to attack at the CSF family day?
(a) All of these.
(b) The children.
(c) The executives.
(d) The women.
4. Who taps the secure Russian line?
(a) The CIA.
(b) The Marines.
(c) The Secret Service.
(d) The British Navy
5. How long will Clark wait to send a team down to Australia?
(a) A few months.
(b) A few hours.
(c) A few days.
(d) A few weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Popov know the people Brightling wants to hire will accept the deal to take down Rainbow?
2. How many people will be housed at the Kansas facility?
3. How much money is Brightling offering a group to take out Rainbow?
4. What crime is Grady wanted for?
5. What kind of scientist was Foster?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Andre do when Rainbow has the lights in the park shut off?
2. Why is the fog system at the Olympics so important?
3. What happens when Mary is given an inhibition reducer?
4. What does Clark worry about after the second successful mission?
5. What does Popov ask of his employer after the Austrian incident, and how does he respond?
6. In the hostage situation, how are the terrorists taken out?
7. Why is the plane re-routed at the beginning of the book?
8. How does Popov find out that Clark's daughter worked at the Hereford hospital?
9. What confuses Popov about his work with the American employer?
10. What does Grady want in addition to the money from Popov and why?
This section contains 609 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)