|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the terrorists at the theme park ask the police to do?
(a) Contact Rainbow.
(b) Release prisoners.
(c) Sign a treaty.
(d) Give them money.
2. What does Killgore's security guard do in his down time?
(a) Treats wounded animals.
(b) Plays solitaire.
(c) Reads about the greenhouse effect.
(d) Writes his memoirs.
3. What agency does Gus Werner work for?
(b) Secret Service.
4. What is Domingo impressed by when he meets his team?
(a) Their shooting ability.
(b) Their fitness.
(c) Their experience.
(d) All of these.
5. What company did Foster work for before his retirement?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chavez's team spend their time gathering?
2. Which of these is NOT a regular motivation for the KGB?
3. What reveals to Popov that there is a special unit taking out the terrorists he hires?
4. Why did a building in Kansas need strict environmental controls?
5. Who did Ivan used to work for?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Grady want in addition to the money from Popov and why?
2. What do the captured homeless men find when they first wake up?
3. What does Popov notice when he reviews the tapes of the two situations he helped instigate?
4. What is the big job given to the Basque terrorists?
5. Why did Foster retire when he did?
6. What does Killgore say he is trying to do with his experiments?
7. What does Popov say about the IRA terrorists?
8. Why does Rainbow pose such a big threat to John Brightling?
9. What is Brightling's secondary group of researchers supposed to do?
10. Why is the fog system at the Olympics so important?
This section contains 571 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)