|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Bill Henrickson an expert in?
(b) Foreign affairs.
(d) Policital negotiations.
2. What branch of the military is John Clark in?
(c) Coast Guard.
3. Who are the terrorists supposed to attack at the CSF family day?
(a) All of these.
(b) The children.
(c) The women.
(d) The executives.
4. What crime is Grady wanted for?
(c) All of these.
5. What is Chavez sure could not have been avoided at the hostage situation?
(a) Killing the men.
(b) Utilizing technology.
(c) Losing a hostage.
(d) Hiding their identity.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money is Brightling offering a group to take out Rainbow?
2. Who does Henrickson see as a threat to his company?
3. How does Popov know the people Brightling wants to hire will accept the deal to take down Rainbow?
4. What did Popov like about capitalism?
5. What bar is Mary a regular at?
Short Essay Questions
1. What confuses Popov about his work with the American employer?
2. What do the captured homeless men find when they first wake up?
3. Where is Popov at the end of the book?
4. What is the agreement between Switzerland and Rainbow?
5. What does Popov notice when he reviews the tapes of the two situations he helped instigate?
6. What does Popov demand in exchange for his information on the project?
7. What does Killgore say he is trying to do with his experiments?
8. What crime is Grady wanted for?
9. What information does Popov give that tells the FBI he is telling the truth?
10. What makes Popov think Brightling might be involved with chemical warfare?
This section contains 609 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)