|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Subject 4?
2. Noonan orders a device that does what to cellphones?
(a) Scrambles transmissions.
(b) Re-directs their number.
(c) Traces those calling it.
(d) Taps their line.
3. What do the terrorists at the theme park ask the police to do?
(a) Give them money.
(b) Contact Rainbow.
(c) Sign a treaty.
(d) Release prisoners.
4. What weapon does Weber like to use?
(a) Sniper rifle.
(d) Long rife.
5. What company did Foster work for before his retirement?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people will be housed at the Kansas facility?
2. In what kind of building is the first hostage situation?
3. How does Popov know the people Brightling wants to hire will accept the deal to take down Rainbow?
4. What bar is Mary a regular at?
5. What is Chavez sure could not have been avoided at the hostage situation?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Foster retire when he did?
2. Why is the fog system at the Olympics so important?
3. What confuses Popov about his work with the American employer?
4. What is the agreement between Switzerland and Rainbow?
5. How does Grady plan to mark his success in the job he was given by Popov?
6. What does Andre do when Rainbow has the lights in the park shut off?
7. What does Popov notice when he reviews the tapes of the two situations he helped instigate?
8. How does Popov find out that Clark's daughter worked at the Hereford hospital?
9. Where does Popov plan to meet the IRA terrorists, and what does he have to offer them?
10. Why is Skip worried about his daughter, and what does he do for her?
This section contains 626 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)