|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Subject 4?
2. Who does Mary contact when she realizes how sick she is?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her boyfriend.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her roommate.
3. Who tells Carol Brightling the name of Rainbow?
(a) Gus Werner.
(b) Greg Walling.
(c) Gary Welling.
(d) George Winston.
4. How long will Clark wait to send a team down to Australia?
(a) A few months.
(b) A few days.
(c) A few weeks.
(d) A few hours.
5. What is Domingo's last name?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what kind of building is the first hostage situation?
2. How does Popov know the people Brightling wants to hire will accept the deal to take down Rainbow?
3. How many people will be housed at the Kansas facility?
4. How many dancing theme park characters escort the Thompson company into the park?
5. Who does the Australian government want to consult about security?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Popov find out that Clark's daughter worked at the Hereford hospital?
2. What does Popov say about the IRA terrorists?
3. What does Killgore say he is trying to do with his experiments?
4. How does Grady plan to mark his success in the job he was given by Popov?
5. Why did Foster retire when he did?
6. What does Grady want in addition to the money from Popov and why?
7. How does Andre die?
8. What happens when Mary is given an inhibition reducer?
9. What does Popov ask of his employer after the Austrian incident, and how does he respond?
10. What does Brightling say when Popov talks about wanting to visit Yellowstone?
This section contains 556 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)