|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Clark want to take a terrorist captive alive?
(a) To find who is leading them.
(b) To use as an example for others.
(c) To lure others to reveal themselves.
(d) To put them on public trial.
2. How much money is Brightling offering a group to take out Rainbow?
(a) Eight million.
(b) Seven million.
(c) Six million.
(d) Five million.
3. What is Henricksen's first name?
4. What agency will Rainbow be headquartered with?
(a) The British Secret Service.
(b) The FBI.
(c) The CIA.
(d) The French Police.
5. What does Grady want in addition to the money offered by Popov?
(d) Fake IDs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What agency does Gus Werner work for?
2. What do the terrorists at the theme park ask the police to do?
3. What branch of the military is John Clark in?
4. How can the Shiva Virus be contracted?
5. Where does Popov set up a meeting with the people Brightling wants to take out Rainbow?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Popov find out that Clark's daughter worked at the Hereford hospital?
2. Why does Rainbow pose such a big threat to John Brightling?
3. What does Andre do when Rainbow has the lights in the park shut off?
4. Why is Skip worried about his daughter, and what does he do for her?
5. What does Popov do when he meets with Killgore in the cafeteria?
6. What makes O'Neill upset enough to give up information about Popov?
7. Why does Carol avoid her ex-husband at a banquet?
8. How does Chavez feel after taking a tour of the Olympic facility?
9. What does Popov say when he hears that buffalo will roam free around the facility?
10. What does Popov demand in exchange for his information on the project?
This section contains 616 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)