Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Noonan orders a device that does what to cellphones?
(a) Re-directs their number.
(b) Taps their line.
(c) Scrambles transmissions.
(d) Traces those calling it.
2. What causes Clark's concern about terrorism?
(a) The attack on the World Trade Center.
(b) The hi-jacking of his plane.
(c) Intelligence from Afghani officials.
(d) The fall of the Soviet Union.
3. What does John Brightling want to be known as?
(a) The man who ended terror.
(b) The man who saved the Earth.
(c) The man who served justice.
(d) The man who extended life.
4. What is the name of Subject 4?
5. What crime is Grady wanted for?
(b) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Henricksen say Australia needs to upgrade its security measures?
2. What does Chavez's team spend their time gathering?
3. How does Chip get the Shiva Virus?
4. Who tells Carol Brightling the name of Rainbow?
5. Who taps the secure Russian line?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does Brightling invite Popov after the mission in Hereford and why?
2. How does Grady plan to mark his success in the job he was given by Popov?
3. Why does Carol avoid her ex-husband at a banquet?
4. What does Popov tell the plumber in the pub?
5. What does Brightling tell Popov and Henricksen about Rainbow?
6. What does Killgore say he is trying to do with his experiments?
7. How does Chavez feel after taking a tour of the Olympic facility?
8. What is the big job given to the Basque terrorists?
9. Why did the Brightlings divorce?
10. What do the captured homeless men find when they first wake up?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)