|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Carol Brightling the name of Rainbow?
(a) George Winston.
(b) Gus Werner.
(c) Greg Walling.
(d) Gary Welling.
2. What is the fog system in Australia meant to do?
(a) Cool down the athletes.
(b) Control the atmosphere.
(c) Make people hungry.
(d) Decontaminate the air.
3. How long will Clark wait to send a team down to Australia?
(a) A few hours.
(b) A few weeks.
(c) A few days.
(d) A few months.
4. What does Popov love most about the work he does with his employer?
(a) Feeling safe in his work.
(b) The good money.
(c) Seeing terrorists die.
(d) Working with good technology.
5. Why does Henricksen say Australia needs to upgrade its security measures?
(a) For the upcoming Olympic games.
(b) All of these.
(c) Because of all the recent terrorist attacks.
(d) To protect their officials.
Short Answer Questions
1. What company did Foster work for before his retirement?
2. Where is Andre hired to work at?
3. Which of these is NOT a regular motivation for the KGB?
4. What agency does Gus Werner work for?
5. What does Grady want in addition to the money offered by Popov?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Mary is given an inhibition reducer?
2. How does Andre die?
3. Why does Rainbow pose such a big threat to John Brightling?
4. What does Grady want in addition to the money from Popov and why?
5. What does Popov notice when he reviews the tapes of the two situations he helped instigate?
6. What does Popov say about the IRA terrorists?
7. How does Grady plan to mark his success in the job he was given by Popov?
8. What do the captured homeless men find when they first wake up?
9. What is Brightling's secondary group of researchers supposed to do?
10. What is the big job given to the Basque terrorists?
This section contains 546 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)