Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter 26, Conclusions)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What crime is Grady wanted for?
a) All of these.
2. What is Ed Miles's occupation?
b) Bar tender.
3. Why does Popov always keep his multiple passports on his person?
a) He is being sought after.
b) He has no permanent place to store them.
c) He knows he is involved in something illegal.
d) He loves to travel.
4. What does Brightling suggests doing when he hears Rainbow could be a threat to his program?
a) Destroying them.
b) Keeping them occupied.
c) Shutting down the program.
d) Overrunning them.
5. In what kind of building...
This section contains 740 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)