|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Ivan used to work for?
(a) The British Secret Service.
(b) The KGB.
(c) The Russian military.
(d) The terrorist network.
2. What animal is Ramirez compared to?
(a) A bobcat.
(b) A jackal.
(c) A lion.
(d) A cobra.
3. Who taps the secure Russian line?
(a) The Marines.
(b) The Secret Service.
(c) The CIA.
(d) The British Navy
4. Why does Henricksen say Australia needs to upgrade its security measures?
(a) To protect their officials.
(b) Because of all the recent terrorist attacks.
(c) For the upcoming Olympic games.
(d) All of these.
5. Which of these is NOT a regular motivation for the KGB?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people will be housed at the Kansas facility?
2. How long does Grady say he will need to do the job Popov has requested?
3. How does Popov know the people Brightling wants to hire will accept the deal to take down Rainbow?
4. What weapon does Chavez need practice with?
5. Who does the Australian government want to consult about security?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Popov say about the IRA terrorists?
2. What does Brightling say when Popov talks about wanting to visit Yellowstone?
3. What is the agreement between Switzerland and Rainbow?
4. What confuses Popov about his work with the American employer?
5. What happens when Mary is given an inhibition reducer?
6. Why did Foster retire when he did?
7. What do the captured homeless men find when they first wake up?
8. How does Popov's employer react to the failed terrorist attempt?
9. In the hostage situation, how are the terrorists taken out?
10. Why is Skip worried about his daughter, and what does he do for her?
This section contains 646 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)