|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What agency does Gus Werner work for?
(a) Secret Service.
2. Who are the terrorists supposed to attack at the CSF family day?
(a) The women.
(b) The executives.
(c) The children.
(d) All of these.
3. What is Patricia's occupation?
4. What causes Clark's concern about terrorism?
(a) The hi-jacking of his plane.
(b) Intelligence from Afghani officials.
(c) The fall of the Soviet Union.
(d) The attack on the World Trade Center.
5. Which of these is NOT a regular motivation for the KGB?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Popov love most about the work he does with his employer?
2. What does Timothy feel squeamish about?
3. Where is the first hostage situation Rainbow is called in to help with?
4. What does Mallory do for Rainbow?
5. Why does Clark want to take a terrorist captive alive?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Popov say about the IRA terrorists?
2. What do the captured homeless men find when they first wake up?
3. What is the agreement between Switzerland and Rainbow?
4. Why does Carol avoid her ex-husband at a banquet?
5. Who is Ivan Kirilenko, and how does Popov know him?
6. What does Andre do when Rainbow has the lights in the park shut off?
7. What is the big job given to the Basque terrorists?
8. Why is Skip worried about his daughter, and what does he do for her?
9. Why does Rainbow pose such a big threat to John Brightling?
10. How does Connelly act after securing Ostermann's house?
This section contains 616 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)