|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Andre hired to work at?
(a) The National Archives.
(b) The World Park.
(c) The International Society.
(d) The Society of Archives.
2. Why does Clark want to take a terrorist captive alive?
(a) To put them on public trial.
(b) To find who is leading them.
(c) To use as an example for others.
(d) To lure others to reveal themselves.
3. What is Kevin Mayflower the president of?
(a) The Sierra Club.
(b) The Democratic Lobbying Group.
(c) The Environmentalist Society.
(d) The Green Movement Party.
4. What does Grady want in addition to the money offered by Popov?
(c) Fake IDs.
5. What does Mallory want to add to the practice routines?
(a) Rescue missions.
(b) High profile pick-ups.
(c) Medical response.
(d) Aggression attacks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Noonan orders a device that does what to cellphones?
2. How many dancing theme park characters escort the Thompson company into the park?
3. What does Anrdre think when he sees two children in wheelchairs?
4. What is the fog system in Australia meant to do?
5. What is Bill Henrickson an expert in?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Andre die?
2. What is the big job given to the Basque terrorists?
3. What does Brightling tell Popov and Henricksen about Rainbow?
4. How does Connelly act after securing Ostermann's house?
5. What is the agreement between Switzerland and Rainbow?
6. Why is the fog system at the Olympics so important?
7. Why does Carol avoid her ex-husband at a banquet?
8. What does Popov ask of his employer after the Austrian incident, and how does he respond?
9. What does Popov say about the IRA terrorists?
10. What do the captured homeless men find when they first wake up?
This section contains 589 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)