|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anrdre think when he sees two children in wheelchairs?
(a) They are unfortunate in their life.
(b) They remind him of his sister.
(c) They would make good hostages.
(d) This is what he wants to rid the world of.
2. How long does Grady say he will need to do the job Popov has requested?
(a) Three weeks.
(b) Four weeks.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) One week.
3. Which of these is NOT a regular motivation for the KGB?
4. What animal is Ramirez compared to?
(a) A bobcat.
(b) A lion.
(c) A jackal.
(d) A cobra.
5. What is Tim's specialty?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Furtchner disguise himself as at Ostermann's house?
2. What is Johnston reprimanded for after the amusement park mission?
3. What is the occupation of Clark's wife?
4. What do the terrorists at the theme park ask the police to do?
5. What does Killgore want to be the dominant role in the Earth?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Rainbow pose such a big threat to John Brightling?
2. What does Clark worry about after the second successful mission?
3. What is the big job given to the Basque terrorists?
4. What do the captured homeless men find when they first wake up?
5. How does Connelly act after securing Ostermann's house?
6. Why did Foster retire when he did?
7. What does Brightling tell Popov and Henricksen about Rainbow?
8. In the hostage situation, how are the terrorists taken out?
9. How does Popov's employer react to the failed terrorist attempt?
10. Why is Skip worried about his daughter, and what does he do for her?
This section contains 634 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)