|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal is Ramirez compared to?
(a) A jackal.
(b) A cobra.
(c) A lion.
(d) A bobcat.
2. What is Ostermann's home compared to?
(a) A hut.
(b) A palace.
(c) A mansion.
(d) A dream.
3. What does Clark decide the unit needs after securing Ostermann's house?
(a) Radio systems.
(b) Multiple zones.
(c) A helicopter.
(d) New trainers.
4. Why does Henricksen say Australia needs to upgrade its security measures?
(a) To protect their officials.
(b) All of these.
(c) For the upcoming Olympic games.
(d) Because of all the recent terrorist attacks.
5. What crime is Grady wanted for?
(b) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Chip get the Shiva Virus?
2. What does Mallory want to add to the practice routines?
3. What is the fog system in Australia meant to do?
4. What is Bill Henrickson an expert in?
5. What causes Clark's concern about terrorism?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Foster retire when he did?
2. What is Brightling's secondary group of researchers supposed to do?
3. What do the captured homeless men find when they first wake up?
4. What does Popov notice when he reviews the tapes of the two situations he helped instigate?
5. Why is the plane re-routed at the beginning of the book?
6. What does Popov ask of his employer after the Austrian incident, and how does he respond?
7. Who is Ivan Kirilenko, and how does Popov know him?
8. What does Popov say about the IRA terrorists?
9. How does Grady plan to mark his success in the job he was given by Popov?
10. What does Grady want in addition to the money from Popov and why?
This section contains 580 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)