|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Furtchner disguise himself as at Ostermann's house?
(a) A salesman.
(b) A visitor.
(c) A servant.
(d) A decorator.
2. How long will Clark wait to send a team down to Australia?
(a) A few hours.
(b) A few weeks.
(c) A few days.
(d) A few months.
3. What is Ed Miles's occupation?
(c) Bar tender.
4. What does Killgore's security guard do in his down time?
(a) Reads about the greenhouse effect.
(b) Treats wounded animals.
(c) Writes his memoirs.
(d) Plays solitaire.
5. What is Patricia's occupation?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the terrorists supposed to attack at the CSF family day?
2. How does Popov know the people Brightling wants to hire will accept the deal to take down Rainbow?
3. What does Clark decide the unit needs after securing Ostermann's house?
4. Who does the Australian government want to consult about security?
5. What is Domingo impressed by when he meets his team?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Brightling tell Popov and Henricksen about Rainbow?
2. How does Popov find out that Clark's daughter worked at the Hereford hospital?
3. In the hostage situation, how are the terrorists taken out?
4. Why is the plane re-routed at the beginning of the book?
5. What does Andre do when Rainbow has the lights in the park shut off?
6. Why did Foster retire when he did?
7. How does Popov's employer react to the failed terrorist attempt?
8. What is the big job given to the Basque terrorists?
9. What does Grady want in addition to the money from Popov and why?
10. Why does Carol avoid her ex-husband at a banquet?
This section contains 649 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)