|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Clark decide the unit needs after securing Ostermann's house?
(a) Multiple zones.
(b) A helicopter.
(c) Radio systems.
(d) New trainers.
2. What is the name of Subject 4?
3. Where does Popov dream of retiring to?
(b) A personal island.
(c) A beach.
(d) The woods.
4. Who did Popov used to work for?
(a) Al Queda.
(b) The British Secret Service.
(c) The FBI.
(d) The KGB.
5. What is Bill Henrickson an expert in?
(b) Policital negotiations.
(d) Foreign affairs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Popov tell Brightling he has always wanted to visit?
2. What agency does Gus Werner work for?
3. How long does Grady say he will need to do the job Popov has requested?
4. What is Ostermann's home compared to?
5. What is Johnston reprimanded for after the amusement park mission?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is the fog system at the Olympics so important?
2. What happens when Mary is given an inhibition reducer?
3. In the hostage situation, how are the terrorists taken out?
4. What does Popov tell the plumber in the pub?
5. What does Andre do when Rainbow has the lights in the park shut off?
6. What is the agreement between Switzerland and Rainbow?
7. How does Andre die?
8. What does Popov say about the IRA terrorists?
9. What does Clark worry about after the second successful mission?
10. How does Popov find out that Clark's daughter worked at the Hereford hospital?
This section contains 596 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)