|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Carol Brightling's occupation?
(a) CIA operative.
(d) Advisor to the president.
2. What does Anrdre think when he sees two children in wheelchairs?
(a) They would make good hostages.
(b) This is what he wants to rid the world of.
(c) They are unfortunate in their life.
(d) They remind him of his sister.
3. How does Chip get the Shiva Virus?
(a) By eating treated foods.
(b) Through an injection.
(c) Through intercourse.
(d) By breathing in an infected mist.
4. Where does Malloy practice taking off and landing?
(a) The airport.
(b) The hospital.
(c) The training grounds.
(d) The military base.
5. What kind of team is Rainbow?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people will be housed at the Kansas facility?
2. Noonan orders a device that does what to cellphones?
3. How does Popov know the people Brightling wants to hire will accept the deal to take down Rainbow?
4. What agency will Rainbow be headquartered with?
5. What company did Foster work for before his retirement?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the big job given to the Basque terrorists?
2. Why is the plane re-routed at the beginning of the book?
3. Why did Foster retire when he did?
4. What do the captured homeless men find when they first wake up?
5. Why is Skip worried about his daughter, and what does he do for her?
6. What is Brightling's secondary group of researchers supposed to do?
7. What does Clark worry about after the second successful mission?
8. Where does Popov plan to meet the IRA terrorists, and what does he have to offer them?
9. Why is the fog system at the Olympics so important?
10. What happens when Mary is given an inhibition reducer?
This section contains 584 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)