|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Killgore's security guard do in his down time?
(a) Treats wounded animals.
(b) Plays solitaire.
(c) Reads about the greenhouse effect.
(d) Writes his memoirs.
2. Where does Popov set up a meeting with the people Brightling wants to take out Rainbow?
3. Who does the Australian government want to consult about security?
(a) The British Secret Service.
(b) The CIA.
4. Noonan orders a device that does what to cellphones?
(a) Taps their line.
(b) Re-directs their number.
(c) Traces those calling it.
(d) Scrambles transmissions.
5. What does Clark decide the unit needs after securing Ostermann's house?
(a) Multiple zones.
(b) New trainers.
(c) A helicopter.
(d) Radio systems.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes Clark's concern about terrorism?
2. What does Mallory paint on his helicopter?
3. What agency will Rainbow be headquartered with?
4. Who tells Carol Brightling the name of Rainbow?
5. What was the topic of Carol's paper?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Ivan Kirilenko, and how does Popov know him?
2. What confuses Popov about his work with the American employer?
3. In the hostage situation, how are the terrorists taken out?
4. Why is the plane re-routed at the beginning of the book?
5. Why is Skip worried about his daughter, and what does he do for her?
6. What does Andre do when Rainbow has the lights in the park shut off?
7. What is Brightling's secondary group of researchers supposed to do?
8. What is the agreement between Switzerland and Rainbow?
9. Where does Popov plan to meet the IRA terrorists, and what does he have to offer them?
10. How does Grady plan to mark his success in the job he was given by Popov?
This section contains 650 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)