|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Maggie name the product she and Steve made?
(a) Shiva Virus.
(b) Sellava Pox.
(c) Streva Fever.
(d) Sira Flu.
2. Which of these is NOT a regular motivation for the KGB?
3. What does Clark decide the unit needs after securing Ostermann's house?
(a) Multiple zones.
(b) Radio systems.
(c) A helicopter.
(d) New trainers.
4. What is Domingo's last name?
5. Besides the one in Kansas, where is the second vaccine warehouse located?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the topic of Carol's paper?
2. How many dancing theme park characters escort the Thompson company into the park?
3. How does Popov know the people Brightling wants to hire will accept the deal to take down Rainbow?
4. Why does Popov always keep his multiple passports on his person?
5. What does John Brightling want to be known as?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do the captured homeless men find when they first wake up?
2. What is the big job given to the Basque terrorists?
3. How does Popov's employer react to the failed terrorist attempt?
4. What does Brightling tell Popov and Henricksen about Rainbow?
5. Why is Skip worried about his daughter, and what does he do for her?
6. What does Popov notice when he reviews the tapes of the two situations he helped instigate?
7. What confuses Popov about his work with the American employer?
8. Why does Rainbow pose such a big threat to John Brightling?
9. What does Clark worry about after the second successful mission?
10. What does Popov say about the IRA terrorists?
This section contains 620 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)