|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Chavez sure could not have been avoided at the hostage situation?
(a) Hiding their identity.
(b) Losing a hostage.
(c) Killing the men.
(d) Utilizing technology.
2. Who taps the secure Russian line?
(a) The Secret Service.
(b) The British Navy
(c) The CIA.
(d) The Marines.
3. Which of these is NOT a regular motivation for the KGB?
4. What did Furtchner disguise himself as at Ostermann's house?
(a) A decorator.
(b) A salesman.
(c) A servant.
(d) A visitor.
5. What does Mallory want to add to the practice routines?
(a) Rescue missions.
(b) Aggression attacks.
(c) High profile pick-ups.
(d) Medical response.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Popov tell Brightling he has always wanted to visit?
2. What is Ostermann's home compared to?
3. Why is Covington sure the hostage situation will not end well?
4. What kind of team is Rainbow?
5. What ride does the long rifleman hide on in the amusement park?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Popov notice when he reviews the tapes of the two situations he helped instigate?
2. What does Brightling say when Popov talks about wanting to visit Yellowstone?
3. Why is Skip worried about his daughter, and what does he do for her?
4. Where does Popov plan to meet the IRA terrorists, and what does he have to offer them?
5. What does Popov say about the IRA terrorists?
6. What is Brightling's secondary group of researchers supposed to do?
7. What does Andre do when Rainbow has the lights in the park shut off?
8. What is the big job given to the Basque terrorists?
9. What confuses Popov about his work with the American employer?
10. How does Popov find out that Clark's daughter worked at the Hereford hospital?
This section contains 596 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)