|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Chavez's team spend their time gathering?
(a) Weapons that are missing.
(b) Information on known terrorists.
(c) Current news reports.
(d) All of these.
2. Who does Mary contact when she realizes how sick she is?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her boyfriend.
(d) Her roommate.
3. How long does Grady say he will need to do the job Popov has requested?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) Four weeks.
(c) Three weeks.
(d) One week.
4. What is the occupation of Clark's wife?
5. What is Bill Henrickson an expert in?
(b) Policital negotiations.
(c) Foreign affairs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of scientist was Foster?
2. Why did a building in Kansas need strict environmental controls?
3. What does Anrdre think when he sees two children in wheelchairs?
4. What does Killgore's security guard do in his down time?
5. Why does Popov always keep his multiple passports on his person?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Foster retire when he did?
2. Why is Skip worried about his daughter, and what does he do for her?
3. What confuses Popov about his work with the American employer?
4. Why is the plane re-routed at the beginning of the book?
5. What does Grady want in addition to the money from Popov and why?
6. What does Popov notice when he reviews the tapes of the two situations he helped instigate?
7. What does Popov ask of his employer after the Austrian incident, and how does he respond?
8. How does Andre die?
9. What does Brightling tell Popov and Henricksen about Rainbow?
10. How does Popov find out that Clark's daughter worked at the Hereford hospital?
This section contains 658 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)