Short Answer Key
The Set-Up | Chapter 1, Memo
1. What branch of the military is John Clark in?
2. What kind of team is Rainbow?
3. What is Domingo's nickname?
4. What causes Clark's concern about terrorism?
The fall of the Soviet Union.
5. What agency will Rainbow be headquartered with?
The British Secret Service.
6. What is Domingo impressed by when he meets his team?
All of these.
Chapter 2, Saddling Up | Chapter 3, Gnomes and Guns
1. What does Chavez's team spend their time gathering?
Information on known terrorists.
2. Who did Popov used to work for?
3. Where is the first hostage situation Rainbow is called in to help with?
4. Why is Covington sure the hostage situation will not end well?
The robbers are already murderers.
5. What is Tim's specialty?
6. In what kind of building is...
This section contains 1,964 words|
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)