|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33, The Games Begin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the terrorists at the theme park ask the police to do?
(a) Sign a treaty.
(b) Release prisoners.
(c) Give them money.
(d) Contact Rainbow.
2. What could trace the IRA back to Brightling?
(a) The cocaine.
(b) The testimony of Grady.
(c) The marked bills.
(d) The footage of Popov.
3. Where does Malloy practice taking off and landing?
(a) The military base.
(b) The airport.
(c) The training grounds.
(d) The hospital.
4. What Australian agency does Wilkerson belong to?
(a) Secret Air Service.
(b) Navy Corps.
(c) National Security Service.
(d) Peace Corps.
5. What does Noonan call Henricksen in Australia?
(a) An extremist.
(b) A good man.
(c) A technological wizard.
(d) A tree hugger.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many dancing theme park characters escort the Thompson company into the park?
2. What can the Tricoder detect?
3. What bar is Mary a regular at?
4. What ride does the long rifleman hide on in the amusement park?
5. Where does Popov tell Brightling he has always wanted to visit?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)