* Clark is on a plane with his wife, daughter, and son-in-law. They are heading to their first post for Rainbow--an anti-terrorist group.
* The plane is taken over by terrorists. Clark and Domingo work together to take the plane back, and they land in Canada and turn over the men.
* Homeless men in New York are taken to where they think they will get a free meal. They are injected with something.
* Clark started Rainbow because he was concerned about terrorism after the fall of the Soviet Union. Ding is the leader of the second unit.
* They are stationed in England and are headquartered with the British Secret Service. Ding is impressed with his men and hopes he can keep up.
* The homeless men wake up in a clean space with unlimited alcohol and food. They are offered a chance to stay there for a...
This section contains 3,211 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)