|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what adjective does Janice characterize Harry's advances on her?
2. Who made Janice switch obstetricians when she became pregnant a second time?
(a) No one
(b) Her mother
(c) Her father
3. What does Janice decide will help her fall asleep?
(a) A glass of wine
(b) A valium
(d) Some sort music
4. What does Mr. Angstrom mistakenly call Eccles several times during his visit?
5. In this section, Janice decides she will do what if Harry comes back?
(a) Beg him to stay
(b) Have sex with him
(c) Slap him
(d) Tell him to leave never come back
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Janice ask Harry for a quarter?
2. What reason does Harry give Ruth for leaving her to see Janice?
3. With whom is Harry staying at the end of the novel?
4. What does Rabbit repeatedly try to force upon Janice after church?
5. What unexplainable emotion does Janice fear while she watched television with Nelson?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)