|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rabbit repeatedly try to force upon Janice after church?
(a) A drink
(b) A magazine
(c) The baby
2. What is the admitting nun looking for when she approaches Harry and Eccles after they have waited an hour?
(a) Furniture polish
(b) The father-to-be
(c) Her black necklace
(d) A Reader's Digest
3. What does Harry insist Ruth do to make up for her time with Harrison?
(a) Have sex with him with the lights on
(b) Promise never to see Harrison again
(c) Perform oral sex on him
(d) Marry him
4. Which vegetable does Nelson refuse to eat in the lunch that Janice makes him?
5. What does Janice decide will help her fall asleep?
(a) A glass of wine
(b) A valium
(d) Some sort music
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Rabbit once buy a black necklace for Janice?
2. What does Billy Fosnacht steal from Nelson Angstrom?
3. How many month's have passed since Janice last paid rent on the apartment?
4. Who made Janice switch obstetricians when she became pregnant a second time?
5. At whom does Harry lash out during the funeral?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)