|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Harry when he calls Jack Eccles in this section?
(a) A hospital
(b) Ruth's apartment
(c) A drugstore
(d) The Sunshine Athletic Association
2. What does Ruth try to do after Harry leaves at the end of this section?
(b) Throw up
(d) Go to sleep
3. What does Mrs. Smith give Nelson when Harry comes over to quit?
(b) A toy duck
(c) A rhododendron
(d) A toy car
4. According to to Tothero in this section, youth is what two things?
(a) Deaf and careless
(b) Hopeful and fearless
(c) Beautiful and doomed
(d) Stupid and reckless
5. What does Mr. Springer lend Harry for the funeral?
(a) A tie
(b) A suit
(d) A shirt
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls Janice first during this section?
2. What does Harry insist Ruth do to make up for her time with Harrison?
3. According to Eccles, what is marriage?
4. Who sits in front of Rabbit at Jack Eccles' church service?
5. How far from due is Janice when Eccles visits the Springers?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)