|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The article that Eccles reads in the waiting room is by a man who plays what sport?
2. What ethnicity does Janice feel she resembles with her tanned skin?
(a) Puerto Rican
3. What is the admitting nun looking for when she approaches Harry and Eccles after they have waited an hour?
(a) Furniture polish
(b) The father-to-be
(c) Her black necklace
(d) A Reader's Digest
4. Where does Harrison brag to Rabbit that he once took Ruth for a weekend?
(b) Miami Beach
(c) The Poconos
(d) Atlantic City
5. Who made Janice switch obstetricians when she became pregnant a second time?
(a) No one
(b) Her father
(c) Her mother
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Marty Tothero in the hospital?
2. What is Reverend Kruppenbach's first name?
3. What is the basis for the new religion that Harry creates in his dream?
4. Where is Harry when he calls Jack Eccles in this section?
5. How does Harry make his way to the hospital to see his wife?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)