|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Harry try to call at the cafeteria atop Mt. Judge?
(a) His parents
(c) Ruth Leonard
(d) Jack Eccles
2. Where is Harry when he calls Jack Eccles in this section?
(a) A drugstore
(b) The Sunshine Athletic Association
(c) A hospital
(d) Ruth's apartment
3. In this section, Janice decides she will do what if Harry comes back?
(a) Slap him
(b) Tell him to leave never come back
(c) Beg him to stay
(d) Have sex with him
4. What noise wakes Nelson in this section?
(a) A slamming door
(b) A breaking glass
(c) The television
(d) Janice's snoring
5. Why does Janice agree to roll over for Harry in bed?
(a) She thinks he is finished with her
(b) She does not want to look at him
(c) She wants him to orgasm quickly
(d) She is turned on by him
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Janice refuse to do since coming home from the hospital?
2. Which of the following outrages is not one that Rabbit lists as his conglomeration of sin?
3. What psychological term does Lucy Eccles explain to Joyce after church?
4. Why does Janice ask Harry for a quarter?
5. What does Harry insist Ruth do to make up for her time with Harrison?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)