|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mrs. Angstrom suggest that Janice's father will not call the police?
(a) He essentially likes Rabbit
(b) He has several outstanding tickets
(c) The town Sheriff hates him
(d) He wants to keep the affair out of the papers
2. What is Harry doing when he finally cries?
(b) Helping Janice dress
(c) Pushing Nelson on the swings
(d) Draining the bath tub
3. Which of the following in not among the sentiments Mr. Springer relates to Harry while Janice is sedated?
(a) The Springers will try to make Harry feel more welcome
(b) He will pay the funeral expenses
(c) Harry can keep his job at the lot
(d) Harry is not entirely to blame
4. What part of Lucy Eccles' appearance does Rabbit mention when Janice asks him to describe her?
(a) Her freckles
(b) Her skin tone
(c) Her hair color
(d) Her style of dress
5. What does Ruth try to do after Harry leaves at the end of this section?
(a) Throw up
(c) Go to sleep
Short Answer Questions
1. What fictional character does Nelson pretend to be when Janice is nursing?
2. With whom is Harry staying at the end of the novel?
3. What does Lucy Eccles do to Harry immediately before he leaves her house?
4. What does Janice refuse to do since coming home from the hospital?
5. Who is Harry surprised to see come into the club where he and Ruth are drinking?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)