|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the admitting nun looking for when she approaches Harry and Eccles after they have waited an hour?
(a) Her black necklace
(b) Furniture polish
(c) A Reader's Digest
(d) The father-to-be
2. According to to Tothero in this section, youth is what two things?
(a) Beautiful and doomed
(b) Stupid and reckless
(c) Hopeful and fearless
(d) Deaf and careless
3. How many month's have passed since Janice last paid rent on the apartment?
4. Which of the following is not a nickname that Eccles gives to one of his parishioners?
(a) Silly Man
(b) Droopsy Lady
(c) Happy Beans
(d) Teary Tom
5. Which of the following outrages is not one that Rabbit lists as his conglomeration of sin?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Billy Fosnacht steal from Nelson Angstrom?
2. Which vegetable does Nelson refuse to eat in the lunch that Janice makes him?
3. What does Harry tell Nelson to think of as he goes to sleep?
4. Where did Rabbit once buy a black necklace for Janice?
5. What is Harry doing when he finally cries?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)