|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sound does Janice listen for as she feeds Rebecca at the beginning of this section?
(a) Harry's car in the parking lot
(b) Harry's key in the door
(c) Harry footsteps on the stairs
(d) Harry's voice behind her
2. Why does Janice fear she will stab Rebecca if she tries to change her diaper?
(a) She has not slept all night
(b) She is drunk
(c) She is beginning to resent the child
(d) She was never good with pins
3. Where is Harry when he calls Jack Eccles in this section?
(a) The Sunshine Athletic Association
(b) A hospital
(c) Ruth's apartment
(d) A drugstore
4. What does Rabbit imagine when Dr. Crowe says Janice is being prepared?
(a) A pot roast
(b) A great actress
(c) A student before a test
(d) A May queen
5. Which vegetable does Nelson refuse to eat in the lunch that Janice makes him?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Reverend Eccles desperately crave as he visits the Springers and Angstroms?
2. Who made Janice switch obstetricians when she became pregnant a second time?
3. Why, according to Mrs. Angstrom, will Nelson never play basketball like Harry?
4. Who first opens the door at the Springer house when Harry arrives?
5. When Mrs. Springer calls, Janice tells her that Harry is where?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)