|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What noise wakes Nelson in this section?
(a) Janice's snoring
(b) A slamming door
(c) The television
(d) A breaking glass
2. What is Harry doing when he finally cries?
(a) Helping Janice dress
(b) Pushing Nelson on the swings
(d) Draining the bath tub
3. What event has taken Jack Eccles out of town when Mrs. Springer calls?
(a) A baptism
(b) A golf tournament
(c) A softball game
(d) A death in the family
4. Who does Harry agree should see Janice before he does?
(a) Mr, Springer
(c) Mrs. Springer
5. According to Eccles, what is marriage?
(a) A calling
(b) A prison
(c) A sacrament
(d) A contract
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls Janice first during this section?
2. What is the name of the club where Ruth and Harry go in this section?
3. Where is the nearest place in Pennsylvania a woman can get an abortion?
4. Why does Janice agree to roll over for Harry in bed?
5. The article that Eccles reads in the waiting room is by a man who plays what sport?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)