|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Mrs. Springer calls, Janice tells her that Harry is where?
(c) At home
2. What is the basis for the new religion that Harry creates in his dream?
(b) The sun and the moon
(c) The open road
(d) Making love
3. Which of the following is not a nickname that Eccles gives to one of his parishioners?
(a) Teary Tom
(b) Happy Beans
(c) Droopsy Lady
(d) Silly Man
4. According to Mrs. Spring what do Harry and Nelson Angstrom have in common?
(a) They are spoiled
(b) They cry at the drop of a hat
(c) The same nose
(d) Janice loves them unconditionally
5. What does Harry accept from Eccles that he considers a "wafer of repentance"?
(a) A donut
(b) An aspirin
(c) A cup of coffee
(d) A cigarette
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom is Harry staying at the end of the novel?
2. With which woman has Rabbit had sex during the course of the novel?
3. What does Harry insist Ruth do to make up for her time with Harrison?
4. According to to Tothero in this section, youth is what two things?
5. Who does Janice feel is in the room with her while she administers CPR to Rebecca?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)