|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom is Harry staying at the end of the novel?
(b) Jack Eccles
(c) No one
2. Why does Mrs. Angstrom suggest that Janice's father will not call the police?
(a) He has several outstanding tickets
(b) He essentially likes Rabbit
(c) He wants to keep the affair out of the papers
(d) The town Sheriff hates him
3. What is the name of the nun at the front desk of the ER?
4. At whom does Harry lash out during the funeral?
(a) His mother
(b) Mrs. Springer
5. To what animal does Mrs. Springer compare Harry when she arrives at the waiting room?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Marty Tothero in the hospital?
2. Of what playground item is Nelson afraid?
3. How many hours was Janice in labor with Nelson?
4. With what adjective does Janice characterize Harry's advances on her?
5. Who first opens the door at the Springer house when Harry arrives?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)