|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What unexplainable emotion does Janice fear while she watched television with Nelson?
2. What news does Mr. Springer bring to Harry after the latter puts Nelson to bed?
(a) He has found someone to take over their lease
(b) The car lot will be closing for business
(c) Janice will not be charged with manslaughter
(d) Janice has fainted at church
3. Janice tells Rabbit she has lost what body part?
(a) Her legs
(b) Her head
(c) Her hands
(d) Her womb
4. According to to Tothero in this section, youth is what two things?
(a) Stupid and reckless
(b) Deaf and careless
(c) Hopeful and fearless
(d) Beautiful and doomed
5. Who does Harry agree should see Janice before he does?
(a) Mr, Springer
(b) Mrs. Springer
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has just called Ruth when Harry arrives?
2. With what adjective does Janice characterize Harry's advances on her?
3. What does Janice refuse to do since coming home from the hospital?
4. At whose house does Rabbit sleep at the end of this section?
5. What reason does Harry give Ruth for leaving her to see Janice?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)