|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason does Harry give Ruth for leaving her to see Janice?
(a) Janice is his wife
(b) Janice was in the hospital
(c) Janice cannot take care of herself
(d) Janice is the mother of his children
2. To what martyr does Mrs. Angstrom mockingly compare Janice?
(a) Saint Peter
(b) Joan of Arc
3. What psychological term does Lucy Eccles explain to Joyce after church?
4. Why is Marty Tothero in the hospital?
(a) He was in a car accident
(b) He is having his appendix removed
(c) He has a heart attack
(d) He had a stroke
5. Who has just called Ruth when Harry arrives?
(b) Jack Eccles
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Janice fear she will stab Rebecca if she tries to change her diaper?
2. Where does Janice leave Rebecca while she cleans up the kitchen?
3. What does Harry insist Ruth do to make up for her time with Harrison?
4. What does Mr. Angstrom mistakenly call Eccles several times during his visit?
5. What derogatory term does Harry use to describe Harrison's role on the basketball team?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)