|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Billy Fosnacht steal from Nelson Angstrom?
(a) A kitten
(b) A ball
(c) A toy truck
(d) A cookie
2. What news does Mr. Springer bring to Harry after the latter puts Nelson to bed?
(a) Janice will not be charged with manslaughter
(b) He has found someone to take over their lease
(c) The car lot will be closing for business
(d) Janice has fainted at church
3. While coloring with Nelson, what animal does Janice color incorrectly?
(a) A chicken
(b) A cow
(c) A whale
(d) A bear
4. Which of the following in not among the sentiments Mr. Springer relates to Harry while Janice is sedated?
(a) He will pay the funeral expenses
(b) The Springers will try to make Harry feel more welcome
(c) Harry is not entirely to blame
(d) Harry can keep his job at the lot
5. Why does Janice ask Harry for a quarter?
(a) She wants him to get her a soda
(b) She her car is parked at an expired meter
(c) It makes the bed vibrate
(d) It activates the televison
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of Lucy Eccles' appearance does Rabbit mention when Janice asks him to describe her?
2. What does Lucy Eccles do to Harry immediately before he leaves her house?
3. What noise wakes Nelson in this section?
4. What psychological term does Lucy Eccles explain to Joyce after church?
5. Of what playground item is Nelson afraid?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)