|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What drink does Janice want while drugged?
(a) An old-fashioned
2. Why does Mrs. Angstrom suggest that Janice's father will not call the police?
(a) He wants to keep the affair out of the papers
(b) He has several outstanding tickets
(c) He essentially likes Rabbit
(d) The town Sheriff hates him
3. Who has just called Ruth when Harry arrives?
(d) Jack Eccles
4. What does Reverend Eccles desperately crave as he visits the Springers and Angstroms?
(a) A cup of coffee
(b) A cigarette
(c) A glass of water
(d) A beer
5. What does Harry insist Ruth do to make up for her time with Harrison?
(a) Marry him
(b) Have sex with him with the lights on
(c) Promise never to see Harrison again
(d) Perform oral sex on him
Short Answer Questions
1. How far from due is Janice when Eccles visits the Springers?
2. What does Rabbit repeatedly try to force upon Janice after church?
3. What does Harry tell Nelson to think of as he goes to sleep?
4. According to Eccles, what is marriage?
5. What is Reverend Kruppenbach's first name?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)