|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what martyr does Mrs. Angstrom mockingly compare Janice?
(c) Saint Peter
(d) Joan of Arc
2. Which of the following is not a task that distracts Janice while the bath water is running?
(a) Dabbing a liquor stain from the carpet
(b) Throwing away the leftovers of lunch
(c) Hiding the whiskey bottle
(d) Putting away Nelson's crayons
3. How does Janice repeatedly describe the look her newborn gave her?
4. Who sits in front of Rabbit at Jack Eccles' church service?
(b) Lucy Eccles
(c) Mrs. Smith
(d) Mr. Springer
5. Who made Janice switch obstetricians when she became pregnant a second time?
(b) Her mother
(c) No one
(d) Her father
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does Harry give Ruth for leaving her to see Janice?
2. What ethnicity does Janice feel she resembles with her tanned skin?
3. According to Eccles, what is marriage?
4. Who has just called Ruth when Harry arrives?
5. Why does Mrs. Angstrom suggest that Janice's father will not call the police?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)