|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not a nickname that Eccles gives to one of his parishioners?
(a) Teary Tom
(b) Silly Man
(c) Droopsy Lady
(d) Happy Beans
2. How does Janice repeatedly describe the look her newborn gave her?
3. How far from due is Janice when Eccles visits the Springers?
(a) 3 weeks
(b) 1 month
(c) 2 months
(d) 1 week
4. What is the name of the girl who used to wait for Rabbit after games for sex?
(a) Mary Ann
(d) Sue Lynn
5. What does Mr. Springer lend Harry for the funeral?
(a) A suit
(b) A tie
(c) A shirt
Short Answer Questions
1. While coloring with Nelson, what animal does Janice color incorrectly?
2. What does Janice refuse to do since coming home from the hospital?
3. Why does Mrs. Angstrom suggest that Janice's father will not call the police?
4. What name does Harry want to give his daughter?
5. Why does Janice agree to roll over for Harry in bed?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)