|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Janice feel is in the room with her while she administers CPR to Rebecca?
(d) Her mother
2. What fictional character does Nelson pretend to be when Janice is nursing?
(a) The Shadow
(b) Mighty Mouse
(d) Howdy Doodie
3. What does Mrs. Springer's dog do to Nelson?
(a) Snarls at him
(b) Licks him
(c) Urinates on him
(d) Bites him
4. Which of the following in not among the sentiments Mr. Springer relates to Harry while Janice is sedated?
(a) Harry can keep his job at the lot
(b) He will pay the funeral expenses
(c) Harry is not entirely to blame
(d) The Springers will try to make Harry feel more welcome
5. What does Reverend Eccles desperately crave as he visits the Springers and Angstroms?
(a) A cup of coffee
(b) A cigarette
(c) A glass of water
(d) A beer
Short Answer Questions
1. What noise wakes Nelson in this section?
2. With which woman has Rabbit had sex during the course of the novel?
3. What does Harry tell Nelson to think of as he goes to sleep?
4. What reason does Harry give Ruth for leaving her to see Janice?
5. Whom does Harry try to call at the cafeteria atop Mt. Judge?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)