|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mrs. Angstrom suggest that Janice's father will not call the police?
(a) The town Sheriff hates him
(b) He has several outstanding tickets
(c) He essentially likes Rabbit
(d) He wants to keep the affair out of the papers
2. Who does Harry agree should see Janice before he does?
(b) Mr, Springer
(d) Mrs. Springer
3. Who does Janice feel is in the room with her while she administers CPR to Rebecca?
(a) Her mother
4. Which of the following is not a task that distracts Janice while the bath water is running?
(a) Hiding the whiskey bottle
(b) Putting away Nelson's crayons
(c) Dabbing a liquor stain from the carpet
(d) Throwing away the leftovers of lunch
5. Who made Janice switch obstetricians when she became pregnant a second time?
(a) Her father
(b) No one
(d) Her mother
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom is Harry staying at the end of the novel?
2. Which of the following is not a nickname that Eccles gives to one of his parishioners?
3. Why does Janice agree to roll over for Harry in bed?
4. How far from due is Janice when Eccles visits the Springers?
5. What part of Lucy Eccles' appearance does Rabbit mention when Janice asks him to describe her?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)