|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Janice feel is in the room with her while she administers CPR to Rebecca?
(d) Her mother
2. Where does Janice leave Rebecca while she cleans up the kitchen?
(a) Her crib
(b) An armchair
(c) The bath
(d) The floor
3. Why is Marty Tothero in the hospital?
(a) He has a heart attack
(b) He is having his appendix removed
(c) He was in a car accident
(d) He had a stroke
4. To what martyr does Mrs. Angstrom mockingly compare Janice?
(b) Saint Peter
(c) Joan of Arc
5. According to to Tothero in this section, youth is what two things?
(a) Stupid and reckless
(b) Hopeful and fearless
(c) Beautiful and doomed
(d) Deaf and careless
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Reverend Eccles desperately crave as he visits the Springers and Angstroms?
2. What is the admitting nun looking for when she approaches Harry and Eccles after they have waited an hour?
3. Why does Janice ask Harry for a quarter?
4. Which of the following is not a nickname that Eccles gives to one of his parishioners?
5. According to Eccles, what is marriage?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)