|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Harry doing when he finally cries?
(a) Draining the bath tub
(b) Helping Janice dress
(d) Pushing Nelson on the swings
2. Which vegetable does Nelson refuse to eat in the lunch that Janice makes him?
3. How many month's have passed since Janice last paid rent on the apartment?
4. According to Lucy Eccles, of what is Harry not afraid?
5. At whose house does Rabbit sleep at the end of this section?
(a) Mrs. Springer's
(b) His parents'
6. In the magazine story that Harry reads in the waiting room, where does a family take its bargain vacation?
(a) The Great Salt Lake
(c) Lake Erie
(d) The Canadian Rockies
7. Of what playground item is Nelson afraid?
(a) The monkeybars
(b) The swings
(c) The sandbox
(d) The slide
8. Why does Janice ask Harry for a quarter?
(a) She wants him to get her a soda
(b) She her car is parked at an expired meter
(c) It activates the televison
(d) It makes the bed vibrate
9. What does Janice refuse to do since coming home from the hospital?
(a) Play with Nelson
(c) Talk to Rabbit
(d) Make love
10. Who first opens the door at the Springer house when Harry arrives?
(a) Mrs. Springer
(c) Jack Eccles
(d) Mr. Springer
11. What reason does Harry give Ruth for leaving her to see Janice?
(a) Janice is the mother of his children
(b) Janice is his wife
(c) Janice cannot take care of herself
(d) Janice was in the hospital
12. Which of the following is not a nickname that Eccles gives to one of his parishioners?
(a) Happy Beans
(b) Teary Tom
(c) Silly Man
(d) Droopsy Lady
13. Who calls Janice first during this section?
(a) Mrs. Angstrom
(c) Mr. Springer
14. Which part of her body does Janice always believe is her best asset?
(a) Her hair
(b) Her breasts
(c) Her legs
(d) Her lips
15. Who has just called Ruth when Harry arrives?
(b) Jack Eccles
Short Answer Questions
1. To what animal does Mrs. Springer compare Harry when she arrives at the waiting room?
2. How many hours was Janice in labor with Nelson?
3. What does Harry insist Ruth do to make up for her time with Harrison?
4. Which of the following does Janice break while making Nelson breakfast?
5. Who does Harry agree should see Janice before he does?
This section contains 406 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)