|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what adjective does Janice characterize Harry's advances on her?
2. How many month's have passed since Janice last paid rent on the apartment?
3. What movie has Janice gone to see when Eccles visits her parents at the beginning of this section?
(a) The Seven-Year Itch
(b) The Apartment
(c) Some Like It Hot
(d) Bus Stop
4. According to Eccles, what is marriage?
(a) A calling
(b) A contract
(c) A sacrament
(d) A prison
5. Which of the following people are not at Rebecca's funeral?
(c) Mr. Angstrom
6. Who calls Janice first during this section?
(a) Mrs. Angstrom
(d) Mr. Springer
7. What does Ruth try to do after Harry leaves at the end of this section?
(a) Go to sleep
(b) Throw up
8. Where is the nearest place in Pennsylvania a woman can get an abortion?
9. How far from due is Janice when Eccles visits the Springers?
(a) 1 month
(b) 2 months
(c) 1 week
(d) 3 weeks
10. What does Mr. Angstrom mistakenly call Eccles several times during his visit?
11. What drink does Janice want while drugged?
(c) An old-fashioned
12. Who does Janice feel is in the room with her while she administers CPR to Rebecca?
(c) Her mother
13. What is the name of the girl who used to wait for Rabbit after games for sex?
(b) Sue Lynn
(c) Mary Ann
14. Who has just called Ruth when Harry arrives?
(a) Jack Eccles
15. What is the basis for the new religion that Harry creates in his dream?
(a) Making love
(b) The open road
(c) The sun and the moon
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harry insist Ruth do to make up for her time with Harrison?
2. Which vegetable does Nelson refuse to eat in the lunch that Janice makes him?
3. Whom does Harry try to call at the cafeteria atop Mt. Judge?
4. What does Rabbit repeatedly try to force upon Janice after church?
5. Why does Janice have trouble feeding Rebecca?
This section contains 382 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)