|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who first opens the door at the Springer house when Harry arrives?
(b) Jack Eccles
(c) Mrs. Springer
(d) Mr. Springer
2. What part of Lucy Eccles' appearance does Rabbit mention when Janice asks him to describe her?
(a) Her skin tone
(b) Her hair color
(c) Her freckles
(d) Her style of dress
3. What drink does Janice want while drugged?
(c) An old-fashioned
4. To what animal does Mrs. Springer compare Harry when she arrives at the waiting room?
5. What does Janice refuse to do since coming home from the hospital?
(a) Talk to Rabbit
(b) Make love
(d) Play with Nelson
6. Who calls Janice first during this section?
(a) Mr. Springer
(d) Mrs. Angstrom
7. According to Lucy Eccles, of what is Harry not afraid?
8. Which of the following is not a nickname that Eccles gives to one of his parishioners?
(a) Happy Beans
(b) Teary Tom
(c) Silly Man
(d) Droopsy Lady
9. Which vegetable does Nelson refuse to eat in the lunch that Janice makes him?
10. What does Mr. Springer lend Harry for the funeral?
(b) A suit
(c) A shirt
(d) A tie
11. Who made Janice switch obstetricians when she became pregnant a second time?
(b) No one
(c) Her mother
(d) Her father
12. Who has been paying Janice's rent in Rabbit's absence?
(c) Mr. Springer
(d) Mr. Angstrom
13. Who does Harry agree should see Janice before he does?
(b) Mr, Springer
(d) Mrs. Springer
14. When Mrs. Springer calls, Janice tells her that Harry is where?
(d) At home
15. What does Mrs. Springer's dog do to Nelson?
(a) Urinates on him
(b) Bites him
(c) Snarls at him
(d) Licks him
Short Answer Questions
1. At whom does Harry lash out during the funeral?
2. Where does Janice leave Rebecca while she cleans up the kitchen?
3. What does Rabbit repeatedly try to force upon Janice after church?
4. What is the basis for the new religion that Harry creates in his dream?
5. Which of the following in not among the sentiments Mr. Springer relates to Harry while Janice is sedated?
This section contains 393 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)