|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Reverend Eccles desperately crave as he visits the Springers and Angstroms?
(a) A beer
(b) A cigarette
(c) A glass of water
(d) A cup of coffee
2. While coloring with Nelson, what animal does Janice color incorrectly?
(a) A bear
(b) A chicken
(c) A cow
(d) A whale
3. What does Harry insist Ruth do to make up for her time with Harrison?
(a) Perform oral sex on him
(b) Have sex with him with the lights on
(c) Marry him
(d) Promise never to see Harrison again
4. What does Harry tell Nelson to think of as he goes to sleep?
(a) Mighty Mouse
(b) Playing basketball
(c) Throwing stones
(d) Baby Becky
5. What does Mrs. Springer's dog do to Nelson?
(a) Bites him
(b) Snarls at him
(c) Urinates on him
(d) Licks him
6. To what martyr does Mrs. Angstrom mockingly compare Janice?
(b) Joan of Arc
(c) Saint Peter
7. Where is the nearest place in Pennsylvania a woman can get an abortion?
8. To what animal does Mrs. Springer compare Harry when she arrives at the waiting room?
9. Why is Marty Tothero in the hospital?
(a) He was in a car accident
(b) He had a stroke
(c) He is having his appendix removed
(d) He has a heart attack
10. According to Mrs. Spring what do Harry and Nelson Angstrom have in common?
(a) Janice loves them unconditionally
(b) They cry at the drop of a hat
(c) The same nose
(d) They are spoiled
11. Where does Harrison brag to Rabbit that he once took Ruth for a weekend?
(a) The Poconos
(c) Atlantic City
(d) Miami Beach
12. Which of the following outrages is not one that Rabbit lists as his conglomeration of sin?
13. What does Janice decide will help her fall asleep?
(a) A glass of wine
(b) Some sort music
(d) A valium
14. Who does Harry agree should see Janice before he does?
(b) Mrs. Springer
(c) Mr, Springer
15. Who sits in front of Rabbit at Jack Eccles' church service?
(a) Mr. Springer
(b) Lucy Eccles
(d) Mrs. Smith
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not a task that distracts Janice while the bath water is running?
2. In the magazine story that Harry reads in the waiting room, where does a family take its bargain vacation?
3. Where is Harry when he calls Jack Eccles in this section?
4. What is the name of the girl who used to wait for Rabbit after games for sex?
5. Who has been paying Janice's rent in Rabbit's absence?
This section contains 448 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)