|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what adjective does Janice characterize Harry's advances on her?
2. Which of the following is not a profession that Kruppenbach accuses Eccles of attempting in arbitrating the Angstrom affair?
3. At whose house does Rabbit sleep at the end of this section?
(b) Mrs. Springer's
(d) His parents'
4. Who does Harry agree should see Janice before he does?
(a) Mr, Springer
(d) Mrs. Springer
5. Why is Marty Tothero in the hospital?
(a) He was in a car accident
(b) He is having his appendix removed
(c) He had a stroke
(d) He has a heart attack
6. According to Mrs. Spring what do Harry and Nelson Angstrom have in common?
(a) They cry at the drop of a hat
(b) Janice loves them unconditionally
(c) The same nose
(d) They are spoiled
7. What reason does Harry give Ruth for leaving her to see Janice?
(a) Janice is the mother of his children
(b) Janice was in the hospital
(c) Janice is his wife
(d) Janice cannot take care of herself
8. What news does Mr. Springer bring to Harry after the latter puts Nelson to bed?
(a) Janice has fainted at church
(b) Janice will not be charged with manslaughter
(c) The car lot will be closing for business
(d) He has found someone to take over their lease
9. Which of the following is not a task that distracts Janice while the bath water is running?
(a) Dabbing a liquor stain from the carpet
(b) Hiding the whiskey bottle
(c) Putting away Nelson's crayons
(d) Throwing away the leftovers of lunch
10. Why does Janice ask Harry for a quarter?
(a) She her car is parked at an expired meter
(b) She wants him to get her a soda
(c) It makes the bed vibrate
(d) It activates the televison
11. Why does Janice fear she will stab Rebecca if she tries to change her diaper?
(a) She is beginning to resent the child
(b) She is drunk
(c) She was never good with pins
(d) She has not slept all night
12. What is Reverend Kruppenbach's first name?
13. Who does Janice feel is in the room with her while she administers CPR to Rebecca?
(c) Her mother
14. Which vegetable does Nelson refuse to eat in the lunch that Janice makes him?
15. What does Rabbit repeatedly try to force upon Janice after church?
(a) The baby
(b) A magazine
(c) A drink
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the club where Ruth and Harry go in this section?
2. Which part of her body does Janice always believe is her best asset?
3. What is the name of the nun at the front desk of the ER?
4. Where did Rabbit once buy a black necklace for Janice?
5. What name does Harry want to give his daughter?
This section contains 474 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)