|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many month's have passed since Janice last paid rent on the apartment?
2. What does Billy Fosnacht steal from Nelson Angstrom?
(a) A ball
(b) A kitten
(c) A toy truck
(d) A cookie
3. What does Rabbit imagine when Dr. Crowe says Janice is being prepared?
(a) A great actress
(b) A pot roast
(c) A student before a test
(d) A May queen
4. What is Harry doing when he finally cries?
(a) Pushing Nelson on the swings
(c) Helping Janice dress
(d) Draining the bath tub
5. Which vegetable does Nelson refuse to eat in the lunch that Janice makes him?
6. Where does Harrison brag to Rabbit that he once took Ruth for a weekend?
(a) Miami Beach
(b) Atlantic City
(c) The Poconos
7. What reason does Harry give Ruth for leaving her to see Janice?
(a) Janice was in the hospital
(b) Janice cannot take care of herself
(c) Janice is the mother of his children
(d) Janice is his wife
8. Who calls Janice first during this section?
(a) Mr. Springer
(b) Mrs. Angstrom
9. Which of the following outrages is not one that Rabbit lists as his conglomeration of sin?
10. What does Janice refuse to do since coming home from the hospital?
(b) Play with Nelson
(c) Talk to Rabbit
(d) Make love
11. What does Harry accept from Eccles that he considers a "wafer of repentance"?
(a) A donut
(b) An aspirin
(c) A cup of coffee
(d) A cigarette
12. Why is Marty Tothero in the hospital?
(a) He was in a car accident
(b) He had a stroke
(c) He has a heart attack
(d) He is having his appendix removed
13. What is the basis for the new religion that Harry creates in his dream?
(a) The sun and the moon
(b) The open road
(d) Making love
14. Who sits in front of Rabbit at Jack Eccles' church service?
(b) Lucy Eccles
(c) Mr. Springer
(d) Mrs. Smith
15. To what animal does Mrs. Springer compare Harry when she arrives at the waiting room?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lucy Eccles do to Harry immediately before he leaves her house?
2. How many hours was Janice in labor with Nelson?
3. What is the name of the nun at the front desk of the ER?
4. According to to Tothero in this section, youth is what two things?
5. What ethnicity does Janice feel she resembles with her tanned skin?
This section contains 411 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)