|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following people are not at Rebecca's funeral?
(a) Mr. Angstrom
2. To what martyr does Mrs. Angstrom mockingly compare Janice?
(b) Joan of Arc
(d) Saint Peter
3. What is the name of the club where Ruth and Harry go in this section?
(a) Moonlight Lounge
(b) The Running Horse
(c) Cher Noir
(d) Club Castanet
4. What does Harry tell Nelson to think of as he goes to sleep?
(a) Baby Becky
(b) Playing basketball
(c) Mighty Mouse
(d) Throwing stones
5. What is the admitting nun looking for when she approaches Harry and Eccles after they have waited an hour?
(a) The father-to-be
(b) Furniture polish
(c) A Reader's Digest
(d) Her black necklace
6. What does Harry insist Ruth do to make up for her time with Harrison?
(a) Marry him
(b) Promise never to see Harrison again
(c) Have sex with him with the lights on
(d) Perform oral sex on him
7. What is the name of the girl who used to wait for Rabbit after games for sex?
(b) Sue Lynn
(d) Mary Ann
8. When Mrs. Springer calls, Janice tells her that Harry is where?
(b) At home
9. What news does Mr. Springer bring to Harry after the latter puts Nelson to bed?
(a) Janice has fainted at church
(b) The car lot will be closing for business
(c) He has found someone to take over their lease
(d) Janice will not be charged with manslaughter
10. How does Janice repeatedly describe the look her newborn gave her?
11. What derogatory term does Harry use to describe Harrison's role on the basketball team?
(c) Towel boy
12. What name does Harry want to give his daughter?
13. The article that Eccles reads in the waiting room is by a man who plays what sport?
14. Which of the following is not a profession that Kruppenbach accuses Eccles of attempting in arbitrating the Angstrom affair?
15. While coloring with Nelson, what animal does Janice color incorrectly?
(a) A chicken
(b) A whale
(c) A bear
(d) A cow
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Reverend Eccles desperately crave as he visits the Springers and Angstroms?
2. Which of the following does Janice break while making Nelson breakfast?
3. To what animal does Mrs. Springer compare Harry when she arrives at the waiting room?
4. What unexplainable emotion does Janice fear while she watched television with Nelson?
5. What movie has Janice gone to see when Eccles visits her parents at the beginning of this section?
This section contains 441 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)