|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What drink does Janice want while drugged?
(d) An old-fashioned
2. How many month's have passed since Janice last paid rent on the apartment?
3. What does Janice decide will help her fall asleep?
(a) A glass of wine
(c) A valium
(d) Some sort music
4. What does Rabbit imagine when Dr. Crowe says Janice is being prepared?
(a) A great actress
(b) A May queen
(c) A pot roast
(d) A student before a test
5. Where did Rabbit once buy a black necklace for Janice?
6. How does Janice repeatedly describe the look her newborn gave her?
7. Which of the following in not among the sentiments Mr. Springer relates to Harry while Janice is sedated?
(a) The Springers will try to make Harry feel more welcome
(b) He will pay the funeral expenses
(c) Harry is not entirely to blame
(d) Harry can keep his job at the lot
8. What derogatory term does Harry use to describe Harrison's role on the basketball team?
(b) Towel boy
9. According to to Tothero in this section, youth is what two things?
(a) Deaf and careless
(b) Stupid and reckless
(c) Hopeful and fearless
(d) Beautiful and doomed
10. What does Mr. Angstrom mistakenly call Eccles several times during his visit?
11. What is Harry doing when he finally cries?
(a) Helping Janice dress
(b) Draining the bath tub
(d) Pushing Nelson on the swings
12. What does Lucy Eccles do to Harry immediately before he leaves her house?
(a) Kisses him
(b) Winks at him
(c) Slaps his behind
(d) Drinks the last of his coffee
13. What psychological term does Lucy Eccles explain to Joyce after church?
14. What does Harry accept from Eccles that he considers a "wafer of repentance"?
(a) A donut
(b) A cigarette
(c) A cup of coffee
(d) An aspirin
15. What noise wakes Nelson in this section?
(a) Janice's snoring
(b) A slamming door
(c) A breaking glass
(d) The television
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following outrages is not one that Rabbit lists as his conglomeration of sin?
2. While coloring with Nelson, what animal does Janice color incorrectly?
3. What is Reverend Kruppenbach's first name?
4. What does Mrs. Springer's dog do to Nelson?
5. Where does Janice leave Rebecca while she cleans up the kitchen?
This section contains 394 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)