|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How far from due is Janice when Eccles visits the Springers?
(a) 1 week
(b) 2 months
(c) 3 weeks
(d) 1 month
2. Why does Janice have trouble feeding Rebecca?
(a) Her breasts are incredibly sore
(b) Her nipple keeps coming out of her mouth
(c) Rebecca is not hungry
(d) Janice has very little milk left
3. Which part of her body does Janice always believe is her best asset?
(a) Her legs
(b) Her hair
(c) Her breasts
(d) Her lips
4. According to Mrs. Spring what do Harry and Nelson Angstrom have in common?
(a) They are spoiled
(b) Janice loves them unconditionally
(c) The same nose
(d) They cry at the drop of a hat
5. What does Mrs. Smith give Nelson when Harry comes over to quit?
(b) A rhododendron
(c) A toy car
(d) A toy duck
6. What does Billy Fosnacht steal from Nelson Angstrom?
(a) A kitten
(b) A toy truck
(c) A ball
(d) A cookie
7. Which of the following does Janice break while making Nelson breakfast?
(a) A vase
(b) A place
(c) A tumbler
(d) A juice glass
8. At whom does Harry lash out during the funeral?
(a) Mrs. Springer
(d) His mother
9. Why does Janice agree to roll over for Harry in bed?
(a) She thinks he is finished with her
(b) She wants him to orgasm quickly
(c) She does not want to look at him
(d) She is turned on by him
10. According to to Tothero in this section, youth is what two things?
(a) Beautiful and doomed
(b) Hopeful and fearless
(c) Stupid and reckless
(d) Deaf and careless
11. What does Harry insist Ruth do to make up for her time with Harrison?
(a) Promise never to see Harrison again
(b) Marry him
(c) Have sex with him with the lights on
(d) Perform oral sex on him
12. Which vegetable does Nelson refuse to eat in the lunch that Janice makes him?
13. With which woman has Rabbit had sex during the course of the novel?
(b) Lucy Eccles
14. While coloring with Nelson, what animal does Janice color incorrectly?
(a) A chicken
(b) A whale
(c) A cow
(d) A bear
15. In the magazine story that Harry reads in the waiting room, where does a family take its bargain vacation?
(a) The Canadian Rockies
(c) Lake Erie
(d) The Great Salt Lake
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Reverend Kruppenbach's first name?
2. What name does Harry want to give his daughter?
3. Who first opens the door at the Springer house when Harry arrives?
4. Why is Marty Tothero in the hospital?
5. Where did Rabbit once buy a black necklace for Janice?
This section contains 434 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)