|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How far from due is Janice when Eccles visits the Springers?
(a) 2 months
(b) 1 month
(c) 3 weeks
(d) 1 week
2. What name does Harry want to give his daughter?
3. Where does Harrison brag to Rabbit that he once took Ruth for a weekend?
(a) Atlantic City
(b) The Poconos
(c) Miami Beach
4. Which of the following people are not at Rebecca's funeral?
(a) Mr. Angstrom
5. Of what playground item is Nelson afraid?
(a) The swings
(b) The sandbox
(c) The slide
(d) The monkeybars
6. What fictional character does Nelson pretend to be when Janice is nursing?
(a) The Shadow
(b) Howdy Doodie
(c) Mighty Mouse
7. Who calls Janice first during this section?
(b) Mrs. Angstrom
(c) Mr. Springer
8. Janice tells Rabbit she has lost what body part?
(a) Her womb
(b) Her hands
(c) Her head
(d) Her legs
9. How many hours was Janice in labor with Nelson?
10. What sound does Janice listen for as she feeds Rebecca at the beginning of this section?
(a) Harry's key in the door
(b) Harry's voice behind her
(c) Harry footsteps on the stairs
(d) Harry's car in the parking lot
11. Why does Janice ask Harry for a quarter?
(a) She her car is parked at an expired meter
(b) She wants him to get her a soda
(c) It activates the televison
(d) It makes the bed vibrate
12. What does Harry insist Ruth do to make up for her time with Harrison?
(a) Promise never to see Harrison again
(b) Marry him
(c) Have sex with him with the lights on
(d) Perform oral sex on him
13. Where is the nearest place in Pennsylvania a woman can get an abortion?
14. Why does Janice agree to roll over for Harry in bed?
(a) She is turned on by him
(b) She thinks he is finished with her
(c) She wants him to orgasm quickly
(d) She does not want to look at him
15. With whom is Harry staying at the end of the novel?
(c) Jack Eccles
(d) No one
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does Harry give Ruth for leaving her to see Janice?
2. In the magazine story that Harry reads in the waiting room, where does a family take its bargain vacation?
3. Why does Janice fear she will stab Rebecca if she tries to change her diaper?
4. Which part of her body does Janice always believe is her best asset?
5. What part of Lucy Eccles' appearance does Rabbit mention when Janice asks him to describe her?
This section contains 463 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)