|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Janice ask Harry for a quarter?
(a) It activates the televison
(b) It makes the bed vibrate
(c) She wants him to get her a soda
(d) She her car is parked at an expired meter
2. How many month's have passed since Janice last paid rent on the apartment?
3. Where did Rabbit once buy a black necklace for Janice?
4. What is the admitting nun looking for when she approaches Harry and Eccles after they have waited an hour?
(a) The father-to-be
(b) Furniture polish
(c) A Reader's Digest
(d) Her black necklace
5. Why, according to Mrs. Angstrom, will Nelson never play basketball like Harry?
(a) He has small hands
(b) He is too scared
(c) He has weak legs
(d) He is too short
6. What psychological term does Lucy Eccles explain to Joyce after church?
7. What does Ruth try to do after Harry leaves at the end of this section?
(b) Go to sleep
(d) Throw up
8. Which of the following is not a profession that Kruppenbach accuses Eccles of attempting in arbitrating the Angstrom affair?
9. What does Billy Fosnacht steal from Nelson Angstrom?
(a) A toy truck
(b) A ball
(c) A kitten
(d) A cookie
10. How does Janice repeatedly describe the look her newborn gave her?
11. Which vegetable does Nelson refuse to eat in the lunch that Janice makes him?
12. Who calls Janice first during this section?
(c) Mr. Springer
(d) Mrs. Angstrom
13. What ethnicity does Janice feel she resembles with her tanned skin?
(a) Puerto Rican
14. Where does Janice leave Rebecca while she cleans up the kitchen?
(a) Her crib
(b) The bath
(c) The floor
(d) An armchair
15. Why is Marty Tothero in the hospital?
(a) He has a heart attack
(b) He was in a car accident
(c) He is having his appendix removed
(d) He had a stroke
Short Answer Questions
1. What news does Mr. Springer bring to Harry after the latter puts Nelson to bed?
2. Which of the following people are not at Rebecca's funeral?
3. Which of the following in not among the sentiments Mr. Springer relates to Harry while Janice is sedated?
4. At whose house does Rabbit sleep at the end of this section?
5. What does Harry insist Ruth do to make up for her time with Harrison?
This section contains 464 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)