|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Janice have trouble feeding Rebecca?
(a) Rebecca is not hungry
(b) Her breasts are incredibly sore
(c) Her nipple keeps coming out of her mouth
(d) Janice has very little milk left
2. What part of Lucy Eccles' appearance does Rabbit mention when Janice asks him to describe her?
(a) Her freckles
(b) Her hair color
(c) Her skin tone
(d) Her style of dress
3. What derogatory term does Harry use to describe Harrison's role on the basketball team?
(d) Towel boy
4. What is the name of the girl who used to wait for Rabbit after games for sex?
(a) Mary Ann
(c) Sue Lynn
5. What does Lucy Eccles do to Harry immediately before he leaves her house?
(a) Drinks the last of his coffee
(b) Slaps his behind
(c) Kisses him
(d) Winks at him
6. What movie has Janice gone to see when Eccles visits her parents at the beginning of this section?
(a) The Apartment
(b) The Seven-Year Itch
(c) Some Like It Hot
(d) Bus Stop
7. Which part of her body does Janice always believe is her best asset?
(a) Her hair
(b) Her lips
(c) Her legs
(d) Her breasts
8. What does Mrs. Springer's dog do to Nelson?
(a) Licks him
(b) Urinates on him
(c) Bites him
(d) Snarls at him
9. How many hours was Janice in labor with Nelson?
10. Why does Janice fear she will stab Rebecca if she tries to change her diaper?
(a) She is beginning to resent the child
(b) She was never good with pins
(c) She is drunk
(d) She has not slept all night
11. What is the basis for the new religion that Harry creates in his dream?
(b) Making love
(c) The open road
(d) The sun and the moon
12. In the magazine story that Harry reads in the waiting room, where does a family take its bargain vacation?
(a) The Canadian Rockies
(b) The Great Salt Lake
(c) Lake Erie
13. What event has taken Jack Eccles out of town when Mrs. Springer calls?
(a) A death in the family
(b) A baptism
(c) A softball game
(d) A golf tournament
14. Where is Harry when he calls Jack Eccles in this section?
(a) A drugstore
(b) A hospital
(c) Ruth's apartment
(d) The Sunshine Athletic Association
15. What is Reverend Kruppenbach's first name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has been paying Janice's rent in Rabbit's absence?
2. What name does Harry want to give his daughter?
3. What is the name of the club where Ruth and Harry go in this section?
4. While coloring with Nelson, what animal does Janice color incorrectly?
5. What does Harry tell Nelson to think of as he goes to sleep?
This section contains 443 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)