|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While coloring with Nelson, what animal does Janice color incorrectly?
(a) A cow
(b) A whale
(c) A bear
(d) A chicken
2. What name does Harry want to give his daughter?
3. Who made Janice switch obstetricians when she became pregnant a second time?
(a) Her mother
(c) No one
(d) Her father
4. When Mrs. Springer calls, Janice tells her that Harry is where?
(d) At home
5. According to to Tothero in this section, youth is what two things?
(a) Beautiful and doomed
(b) Stupid and reckless
(c) Deaf and careless
(d) Hopeful and fearless
6. What does Mr. Springer lend Harry for the funeral?
(a) A suit
(b) A shirt
(d) A tie
7. Why does Mrs. Angstrom suggest that Janice's father will not call the police?
(a) He has several outstanding tickets
(b) He wants to keep the affair out of the papers
(c) The town Sheriff hates him
(d) He essentially likes Rabbit
8. What is the admitting nun looking for when she approaches Harry and Eccles after they have waited an hour?
(a) Furniture polish
(b) A Reader's Digest
(c) The father-to-be
(d) Her black necklace
9. What does Billy Fosnacht steal from Nelson Angstrom?
(a) A cookie
(b) A kitten
(c) A ball
(d) A toy truck
10. Which of the following is not a task that distracts Janice while the bath water is running?
(a) Throwing away the leftovers of lunch
(b) Hiding the whiskey bottle
(c) Putting away Nelson's crayons
(d) Dabbing a liquor stain from the carpet
11. Why does Janice ask Harry for a quarter?
(a) She wants him to get her a soda
(b) It activates the televison
(c) She her car is parked at an expired meter
(d) It makes the bed vibrate
12. Where does Harrison brag to Rabbit that he once took Ruth for a weekend?
(a) Miami Beach
(c) Atlantic City
(d) The Poconos
13. What is the name of the nun at the front desk of the ER?
14. What psychological term does Lucy Eccles explain to Joyce after church?
15. In this section, Janice decides she will do what if Harry comes back?
(a) Beg him to stay
(b) Slap him
(c) Have sex with him
(d) Tell him to leave never come back
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the girl who used to wait for Rabbit after games for sex?
2. What does Janice refuse to do since coming home from the hospital?
3. What sound does Janice listen for as she feeds Rebecca at the beginning of this section?
4. Who has been paying Janice's rent in Rabbit's absence?
5. Who is Harry surprised to see come into the club where he and Ruth are drinking?
This section contains 460 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)