|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Janice repeatedly describe the look her newborn gave her?
2. Which of the following in not among the sentiments Mr. Springer relates to Harry while Janice is sedated?
(a) Harry is not entirely to blame
(b) Harry can keep his job at the lot
(c) He will pay the funeral expenses
(d) The Springers will try to make Harry feel more welcome
3. What does Lucy Eccles do to Harry immediately before he leaves her house?
(a) Winks at him
(b) Slaps his behind
(c) Drinks the last of his coffee
(d) Kisses him
4. Who does Harry agree should see Janice before he does?
(a) Mrs. Springer
(b) Mr, Springer
5. Whom does Harry try to call at the cafeteria atop Mt. Judge?
(a) Ruth Leonard
(c) His parents
(d) Jack Eccles
6. With which woman has Rabbit had sex during the course of the novel?
(c) Lucy Eccles
7. What news does Mr. Springer bring to Harry after the latter puts Nelson to bed?
(a) Janice will not be charged with manslaughter
(b) He has found someone to take over their lease
(c) Janice has fainted at church
(d) The car lot will be closing for business
8. Who calls Janice first during this section?
(a) Mr. Springer
(b) Mrs. Angstrom
9. Where is Harry when he calls Jack Eccles in this section?
(a) The Sunshine Athletic Association
(b) A hospital
(c) A drugstore
(d) Ruth's apartment
10. How many hours was Janice in labor with Nelson?
11. According to Lucy Eccles, of what is Harry not afraid?
12. How many month's have passed since Janice last paid rent on the apartment?
13. What is the name of the nun at the front desk of the ER?
14. What does Billy Fosnacht steal from Nelson Angstrom?
(a) A ball
(b) A toy truck
(c) A cookie
(d) A kitten
15. At whose house does Rabbit sleep at the end of this section?
(b) His parents'
(d) Mrs. Springer's
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the girl who used to wait for Rabbit after games for sex?
2. What part of Lucy Eccles' appearance does Rabbit mention when Janice asks him to describe her?
3. What drink does Janice want while drugged?
4. Why is Marty Tothero in the hospital?
5. In this section, Janice decides she will do what if Harry comes back?
This section contains 431 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)