|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Smith give Nelson when Harry comes over to quit?
(a) A toy duck
(b) A rhododendron
(d) A toy car
2. Which vegetable does Nelson refuse to eat in the lunch that Janice makes him?
3. What does Ruth try to do after Harry leaves at the end of this section?
(a) Go to sleep
(d) Throw up
4. What is the name of the club where Ruth and Harry go in this section?
(a) Moonlight Lounge
(b) Cher Noir
(c) The Running Horse
(d) Club Castanet
5. What does Mrs. Springer's dog do to Nelson?
(a) Bites him
(b) Snarls at him
(c) Urinates on him
(d) Licks him
6. To what martyr does Mrs. Angstrom mockingly compare Janice?
(c) Saint Peter
(d) Joan of Arc
7. What is the name of the nun at the front desk of the ER?
8. Who first opens the door at the Springer house when Harry arrives?
(a) Jack Eccles
(c) Mr. Springer
(d) Mrs. Springer
9. In this section, Janice decides she will do what if Harry comes back?
(a) Beg him to stay
(b) Tell him to leave never come back
(c) Have sex with him
(d) Slap him
10. Where is Harry when he calls Jack Eccles in this section?
(a) The Sunshine Athletic Association
(b) A hospital
(c) A drugstore
(d) Ruth's apartment
11. What does Harry tell Nelson to think of as he goes to sleep?
(a) Mighty Mouse
(b) Throwing stones
(c) Playing basketball
(d) Baby Becky
12. What reason does Harry give Ruth for leaving her to see Janice?
(a) Janice is the mother of his children
(b) Janice cannot take care of herself
(c) Janice was in the hospital
(d) Janice is his wife
13. Who does Janice feel is in the room with her while she administers CPR to Rebecca?
(c) Her mother
14. Why, according to Mrs. Angstrom, will Nelson never play basketball like Harry?
(a) He has small hands
(b) He is too scared
(c) He has weak legs
(d) He is too short
15. What is Reverend Kruppenbach's first name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Billy Fosnacht steal from Nelson Angstrom?
2. With what adjective does Janice characterize Harry's advances on her?
3. Which of the following is not a profession that Kruppenbach accuses Eccles of attempting in arbitrating the Angstrom affair?
4. Which of the following outrages is not one that Rabbit lists as his conglomeration of sin?
5. What name does Harry want to give his daughter?
This section contains 408 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)