Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Mrs. Springer calls, Janice tells her that Harry is where?
(c) At home
2. What is the basis for the new religion that Harry creates in his dream?
(b) The sun and the moon
(c) The open road
(d) Making love
3. Which of the following is not a nickname that Eccles gives to one of his parishioners?
(a) Teary Tom
(b) Happy Beans
(c) Droopsy Lady
(d) Silly Man
4. According to Mrs. Spring what do Harry and Nelson Angstrom have in common?
(a) They are spoiled
(b) They cry at the drop of a hat
(c) The same nose
(d) Janice loves them unconditionally
5. What does Harry accept from Eccles that he considers a "wafer of repentance"?
(a) A donut
(b) An aspirin
(c) A cup of coffee
(d) A cigarette
6. With whom is Harry staying at the end of the novel?
(b) Jack Eccles
(c) No one
7. With which woman has Rabbit had sex during the course of the novel?
(a) Lucy Eccles
8. What does Harry insist Ruth do to make up for her time with Harrison?
(a) Promise never to see Harrison again
(b) Perform oral sex on him
(c) Have sex with him with the lights on
(d) Marry him
9. According to to Tothero in this section, youth is what two things?
(a) Deaf and careless
(b) Beautiful and doomed
(c) Stupid and reckless
(d) Hopeful and fearless
10. Who does Janice feel is in the room with her while she administers CPR to Rebecca?
(b) Her mother
11. What does Harry tell Nelson to think of as he goes to sleep?
(a) Baby Becky
(b) Throwing stones
(c) Playing basketball
(d) Mighty Mouse
12. Which vegetable does Nelson refuse to eat in the lunch that Janice makes him?
13. How does Harry make his way to the hospital to see his wife?
(a) He runs
(b) He takes the bus
(c) He takes a taxi
(d) Eccles drives him
14. What event has taken Jack Eccles out of town when Mrs. Springer calls?
(a) A golf tournament
(b) A baptism
(c) A death in the family
(d) A softball game
15. How far from due is Janice when Eccles visits the Springers?
(a) 1 week
(b) 2 months
(c) 3 weeks
(d) 1 month
Short Answer Questions
1. What psychological term does Lucy Eccles explain to Joyce after church?
2. Which of the following outrages is not one that Rabbit lists as his conglomeration of sin?
3. Whom does Harry try to call at the cafeteria atop Mt. Judge?
4. Who does Harry agree should see Janice before he does?
5. What drink does Janice want while drugged?
This section contains 422 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)