|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What unexplainable emotion does Janice fear while she watched television with Nelson?
2. Why, according to Mrs. Angstrom, will Nelson never play basketball like Harry?
(a) He has small hands
(b) He has weak legs
(c) He is too short
(d) He is too scared
3. According to Lucy Eccles, of what is Harry not afraid?
4. In the magazine story that Harry reads in the waiting room, where does a family take its bargain vacation?
(b) Lake Erie
(c) The Great Salt Lake
(d) The Canadian Rockies
5. At whom does Harry lash out during the funeral?
(b) His mother
(c) Mrs. Springer
6. What is Harry doing when he finally cries?
(b) Helping Janice dress
(c) Draining the bath tub
(d) Pushing Nelson on the swings
7. What does Janice decide will help her fall asleep?
(a) A valium
(b) A glass of wine
(c) Some sort music
8. Where did Rabbit once buy a black necklace for Janice?
9. Which of the following outrages is not one that Rabbit lists as his conglomeration of sin?
10. What is the name of the nun at the front desk of the ER?
11. Which of the following people are not at Rebecca's funeral?
(c) Mr. Angstrom
12. What movie has Janice gone to see when Eccles visits her parents at the beginning of this section?
(a) The Seven-Year Itch
(b) Bus Stop
(c) Some Like It Hot
(d) The Apartment
13. Which vegetable does Nelson refuse to eat in the lunch that Janice makes him?
14. What drink does Janice want while drugged?
(d) An old-fashioned
15. While coloring with Nelson, what animal does Janice color incorrectly?
(a) A cow
(b) A bear
(c) A chicken
(d) A whale
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Springer lend Harry for the funeral?
2. What event has taken Jack Eccles out of town when Mrs. Springer calls?
3. With what adjective does Janice characterize Harry's advances on her?
4. What does Janice refuse to do since coming home from the hospital?
5. What sound does Janice listen for as she feeds Rebecca at the beginning of this section?
This section contains 399 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)