|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What drink does Janice want while drugged?
(d) An old-fashioned
2. What is the admitting nun looking for when she approaches Harry and Eccles after they have waited an hour?
(a) The father-to-be
(b) Her black necklace
(c) Furniture polish
(d) A Reader's Digest
3. Who first opens the door at the Springer house when Harry arrives?
(a) Mrs. Springer
(b) Mr. Springer
(c) Jack Eccles
4. What does Lucy Eccles do to Harry immediately before he leaves her house?
(a) Slaps his behind
(b) Drinks the last of his coffee
(c) Winks at him
(d) Kisses him
5. What is Harry doing when he finally cries?
(a) Helping Janice dress
(b) Draining the bath tub
(c) Pushing Nelson on the swings
6. Who has just called Ruth when Harry arrives?
(a) Jack Eccles
7. Janice tells Rabbit she has lost what body part?
(a) Her hands
(b) Her womb
(c) Her head
(d) Her legs
8. What does Reverend Eccles desperately crave as he visits the Springers and Angstroms?
(a) A cigarette
(b) A cup of coffee
(c) A beer
(d) A glass of water
9. What does Billy Fosnacht steal from Nelson Angstrom?
(a) A ball
(b) A cookie
(c) A toy truck
(d) A kitten
10. To what martyr does Mrs. Angstrom mockingly compare Janice?
(b) Saint Peter
(c) Joan of Arc
11. What does Harry insist Ruth do to make up for her time with Harrison?
(a) Have sex with him with the lights on
(b) Perform oral sex on him
(c) Promise never to see Harrison again
(d) Marry him
12. How many month's have passed since Janice last paid rent on the apartment?
13. When Mrs. Springer calls, Janice tells her that Harry is where?
(b) At home
14. Which vegetable does Nelson refuse to eat in the lunch that Janice makes him?
15. Who is Harry surprised to see come into the club where he and Ruth are drinking?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Janice refuse to do since coming home from the hospital?
2. Which of the following people are not at Rebecca's funeral?
3. According to Eccles, what is marriage?
4. With which woman has Rabbit had sex during the course of the novel?
5. What derogatory term does Harry use to describe Harrison's role on the basketball team?
This section contains 385 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)