|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Rabbit know Ben Shamberger?
(a) From middle school
(b) From the Five and Dime
(c) From Tothero's basketball team
(d) From the army
2. In his flustered outburst at the end of this section, what does Eccles call Harry?
(a) A sinner
(b) A hedonist
(c) An idiot
(d) A coward
3. What does Rabbit smell on Tothero when he is awakened?
4. What does Ruth say she used to enjoy doing?
(b) Writing poetry
(c) Playing softball
5. On what street does Rabbit live on in Mt. Judge?
(a) Kegerise Street
(b) Potter Avenue
(c) Joseph Street
(d) Wilbur Street
6. Where does Rabbit brag about having eaten Chinese food?
(b) Washington, DC
7. How many children do the Eccleses have?
8. Which of the following is not a city that Harry tries to avoid as he drives south?
(a) Washington, DC
9. What would Mrs. Smith tell her husband to plant rather than flowers?
(c) Apple trees
10. Which of the follow is not something Ruth lists as something johns get from her but not from their wives?
(b) Dirty talk
(c) Oral sex
11. What drink is Janis drinking when Harry returns home?
(a) An Old Fashioned
(b) Whiskey Sour
(c) A Shirley Temple
(d) Scotch and Water
12. In what quarter of the game does Harry completely forget about the crowd?
13. Which of the following is not a movie that Harry has recently seen with Ruth?
(b) Roman Holiday
(c) The Shaggy Dog
(d) Bell, Book, and Candle
14. What type of shoes does Ruth wear for her and Rabbit's walk on Mt. Judge?
(a) Dance shoes
15. When did Eccles last see Janice?
(a) Last night at dinner
(b) At morning service
(c) Last week's service
(d) Last afternoon at the grocery
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Rabbit's intended destination?
2. On the way to meet their girls, to what animal does Tothero compare women?
3. What job has Ruth taken since seeing Harry?
4. What type of flower garden does Eccles secure Harry a job tending?
5. Why does Rabbit make Ruth leave the door open when she uses the toilet?
This section contains 386 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)