|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rabbit smell on Tothero when he is awakened?
2. What drink do the two women and Harry all order at dinner?
(a) Shirley Temples
(b) Old Fashioneds
(c) Dirty Martinis
3. In front of what building does Rabbit park his car after returning to Mt. Judge?
(a) His mother's house
(b) Mt. Judge Presbyterian Hospital
(c) Divinity Methodist Chapel
(d) Sunshine Athletic Association
4. What type of shoes does Ruth wear for her and Rabbit's walk on Mt. Judge?
(d) Dance shoes
5. What had Rabbit stopped doing since beginning his gardening at Mrs. Smith's?
(a) Washing his hair
(b) Wearing socks
(c) Cutting his nails
(d) Eating breakfast
6. After Allie betrays her, where does Ruth go for sexual pleasure?
(a) Older men
(d) Married men
7. Where does Rabbit want to leave his car?
(a) At his mother's house
(b) In front of the Sunshine Athletic Association
(c) At his and Janice's apartment
(d) In front of Ruth's building
8. What job has Ruth taken since seeing Harry?
(a) Hostess at a restaurant
(b) Phoneboard operator
(c) Makeup saleswoman
9. As he drives south, Rabbit considers what it would be like to make love to the women of what wealthy family?
(a) Du Pont
10. Which of the following is not a city that Harry tries to avoid as he drives south?
(d) Washington, DC
11. What inappropriate action does Rabbit take with Lucy Eccles right before her her husband enters the room?
(a) Spanks her
(b) Kisses her
(c) Pinches her behind
(d) Grazes her breast
12. Which of the following is not an item Harry picks up at the grocery?
(a) Lima beans
(b) Orange juice
(c) Raisin bread
(d) French fries
13. What religious group does Lucy Eccles says she does not care if the Ferrys become?
(a) Jehovah's Witnesses
(b) Christian Scientists
14. Which of the following is not one of the three principal tools of the basketball player that Tothero discusses?
15. What does Ruth say is different about her sex with Rabbit?
(a) He does all the work
(b) She has an orgasm
(c) She stays awake
(d) He is quiet
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Rabbit get a damp towel from the bathroom?
2. In his flustered outburst at the end of this section, what does Eccles call Harry?
3. What are Tothero's shelves made of?
4. What does Ruth call Harry when he asks her if she is really a whore?
5. What type of flower garden does Eccles secure Harry a job tending?
This section contains 444 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)