Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following people is not among the list of blessings Rabbit makes in the morning?
(b) Mrs. Springer
2. Where is Harry's son, according to Janis?
(b) His bedroom
(c) She does not know
(d) His mother's house
3. What job has Ruth taken since seeing Harry?
(a) Hostess at a restaurant
(c) Makeup saleswoman
(d) Phoneboard operator
4. How many points does Harry say he scored in his first game under Tothero?
5. Which of the follow is not something Ruth lists as something johns get from her but not from their wives?
(a) Dirty talk
(b) Oral sex
6. From what television show does Rabbit admit stealing his religious analogy about the tree and the waterfall?
(a) As the World Turns
(b) The Mouseketeers
(d) The Twilight Zone
7. What was Janis' maiden name?
8. With which religious designation does Eccles characterize his reactionary father?
(a) Eastern Orthodox
(b) Darwinian Deist
9. What is the only skyscraper in Brewer?
(a) A luxury apartment building
(b) A courthouse
(c) A museum
(d) An office building
10. How many children do the Eccleses have?
11. What service does Harry request of the farmer in addition to gas?
(a) Adding coolant
(b) Checking the oil
(c) Cleaning the windshield
(d) Checking the tires
12. What type of shoes does Ruth wear for her and Rabbit's walk on Mt. Judge?
(d) Dance shoes
13. How does Rabbit pointedly describe his marriage to Janice when speaking with Eccles?
14. What ecstatic poet does Eccles frequently read to his daughter?
15. What does Eccles call Harry after the latter suggests he is on a quest?
(a) A fool
(b) A prodigal
(c) A prophet
(d) A vagrant
Short Answer Questions
1. In front of what building does Rabbit park his car after returning to Mt. Judge?
2. About how old was Mrs. Smith's son when he was killed in World War II?
3. When did Eccles last see Janice?
4. What does Ruth say she used to enjoy doing?
5. Which of the following is not a news story that Rabbit hears on the radio while driving south?
This section contains 404 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)