|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Rabbit know Ben Shamberger?
(a) From the army
(b) From Tothero's basketball team
(c) From the Five and Dime
(d) From middle school
2. To what does Mrs. Smith twice compare the Bianchi that she and her husband brought in from New York?
(a) A whore
(b) A cavalryman
(c) A swan
(d) A prince
3. What color car does Jack Eccles drive?
(d) Light blue
4. What does Ruth say she used to enjoy doing?
(a) Writing poetry
(b) Playing softball
5. On the way to meet their girls, to what animal does Tothero compare women?
6. What had Rabbit stopped doing since beginning his gardening at Mrs. Smith's?
(a) Eating breakfast
(b) Wearing socks
(c) Cutting his nails
(d) Washing his hair
7. What drink do the two women and Harry all order at dinner?
(a) Shirley Temples
(c) Old Fashioneds
(d) Dirty Martinis
8. Which of the following people is not among the list of blessings Rabbit makes in the morning?
(c) Mrs. Springer
9. What is the name of the first man with whom Ruth had sex?
10. As he drives south, Rabbit considers what it would be like to make love to the women of what wealthy family?
(d) Du Pont
11. What plant does Harry suggest Mrs. Smith will have in heaven instead of rhododendrons?
12. During what Catholic holy day does this section of reading take place?
(a) Good Friday
(b) May Day
(c) All Saints Day
(d) Palm Sunday
13. Where does Rabbit want to leave his car?
(a) At his mother's house
(b) In front of the Sunshine Athletic Association
(c) In front of Ruth's building
(d) At his and Janice's apartment
14. What does Harry pick up from his mother-in-law's house?
(a) His altered suit
(b) His car
(c) His basketball
(d) His son
15. Where is Rabbit's intended destination?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Harry think Lucy Eccles is when he arrives at her house?
2. What drink is Janis drinking when Harry returns home?
3. What building is directly across the street from Ruth's apartment building?
4. Where on Tothero's body does Margaret strike him at dinner?
5. Where had Janice initially thought Rabbit was when he did not return?
This section contains 398 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)