|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Eccles last see Janice?
(a) Last week's service
(b) Last afternoon at the grocery
(c) Last night at dinner
(d) At morning service
2. What does Ruth say is different about her sex with Rabbit?
(a) She has an orgasm
(b) She stays awake
(c) He is quiet
(d) He does all the work
3. What does Ruth find odd about Rabbit's underpants?
(a) They are have a paisley design
(b) They have a tear in them
(c) They are so small
(d) They look brand new
4. What was Janis' maiden name?
5. How many children do the Eccleses have?
6. As he drives south, Rabbit considers what it would be like to make love to the women of what wealthy family?
(a) Du Pont
7. On what street does Rabbit live on in Mt. Judge?
(a) Kegerise Street
(b) Potter Avenue
(c) Wilbur Street
(d) Joseph Street
8. What ecstatic poet does Eccles frequently read to his daughter?
9. Which of the following is not an item Harry picks up at the grocery?
(a) Orange juice
(b) French fries
(c) Raisin bread
(d) Lima beans
10. For what ostensible expense does Harry give Ruth fifteen dollars at the end of dinner?
(a) Taxi fare
(b) Car payments
(c) Apartment utilities
11. How long has Rabbit been separated from Janice at the beginning of this section?
(a) 1 year
(b) 5 months
(c) 2 months
(d) 3 weeks
12. How does Rabbit pointedly describe his marriage to Janice when speaking with Eccles?
13. In his flustered outburst at the end of this section, what does Eccles call Harry?
(a) An idiot
(b) A sinner
(c) A hedonist
(d) A coward
14. Who does Harry imagine the club in his hands has become?
15. What would Mrs. Smith tell her husband to plant rather than flowers?
(a) Apple trees
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harry borrow from Tothero before they go to eat dinner?
2. On what holiday do Ruth and Harry go swimming in this section?
3. To what natural item does Harry silently compare Mrs. Smith's hold on his arm?
4. Which of the following is not one of the three principal tools of the basketball player that Tothero discusses?
5. Where does Rabbit want to leave his car?
This section contains 407 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)