|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what street does Rabbit live on in Mt. Judge?
(a) Kegerise Street
(b) Wilbur Street
(c) Joseph Street
(d) Potter Avenue
2. What does Ruth say she used to enjoy doing?
(a) Playing softball
(c) Writing poetry
3. Who does Lucy Eccles revere as a God?
4. What team was Harry's team playing the night the two groups shared a bottle of cider?
(a) Brewer High
(b) Pennoak High
(c) Oriole High
(d) Allenville High
5. What type of shoes does Ruth wear for her and Rabbit's walk on Mt. Judge?
(a) Dance shoes
6. Of what city was Eccles' grandfather Bishop?
7. After Allie betrays her, where does Ruth go for sexual pleasure?
(a) Married men
(d) Older men
8. Where does Rabbit brag about having eaten Chinese food?
(b) Washington, DC
9. How does Rabbit pointedly describe his marriage to Janice when speaking with Eccles?
10. What information about his situation is Harry surprised to hear that Eccles knows?
(a) That he has quit his job
(b) That he drove as far as Maryland
(c) The address where he is staying
(d) Ruth's name
11. What does Ruth call Harry when he asks her if she is really a whore?
(a) A john
(b) A rat
(c) A bastard
(d) A child
12. Who does Harry think Lucy Eccles is when he arrives at her house?
(a) Eccles' sister
(b) Eccles' babysitter
(c) Eccles' secretary
(d) Eccles' daughter
13. What plant does Harry suggest Mrs. Smith will have in heaven instead of rhododendrons?
14. To what does Mrs. Smith twice compare the Bianchi that she and her husband brought in from New York?
(a) A swan
(b) A cavalryman
(c) A whore
(d) A prince
15. What is the only skyscraper in Brewer?
(a) A courthouse
(b) An office building
(c) A luxury apartment building
(d) A museum
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children do the Eccleses have?
2. What television show do Janis and Harry watch?
3. How does Rabbit know Ben Shamberger?
4. What religious group does Lucy Eccles says she does not care if the Ferrys become?
5. What ecstatic poet does Eccles frequently read to his daughter?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)