|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10 (245-284).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With which religious designation does Eccles characterize his reactionary father?
(a) Darwinian Deist
(b) Eastern Orthodox
2. Where is Harry's son, according to Janis?
(a) His mother's house
(b) His bedroom
(c) She does not know
3. Which of the following is not a city that Harry tries to avoid as he drives south?
(b) Washington, DC
4. With whom is Harry staying at the end of the novel?
(a) Jack Eccles
(b) No one
5. Which of the following is not a task that distracts Janice while the bath water is running?
(a) Hiding the whiskey bottle
(b) Dabbing a liquor stain from the carpet
(c) Putting away Nelson's crayons
(d) Throwing away the leftovers of lunch
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the nun at the front desk of the ER?
2. What is Reverend Kruppenbach's first name?
3. What had Rabbit stopped doing since beginning his gardening at Mrs. Smith's?
4. After Allie betrays her, where does Ruth go for sexual pleasure?
5. As he drives, what does Rabbit recall Tothero convincing him to do more often on the court?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)