|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 8 (191-230).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where had Janice initially thought Rabbit was when he did not return?
(a) Another woman's place
(b) The car wash
(c) The hospital
(d) A pickup game
2. Who sits in front of Rabbit at Jack Eccles' church service?
(b) Mrs. Smith
(c) Lucy Eccles
(d) Mr. Springer
3. In front of what building does Rabbit park his car after returning to Mt. Judge?
(a) Divinity Methodist Chapel
(b) His mother's house
(c) Mt. Judge Presbyterian Hospital
(d) Sunshine Athletic Association
4. What information does Allie tell Ruth in high school?
(a) Her name was written on a bathroom stall
(b) How all the boys think she is pretty
(c) The answers to every test
(d) That he loves her
5. What does Lucy Eccles do to Harry immediately before he leaves her house?
(a) Drinks the last of his coffee
(b) Kisses him
(c) Slaps his behind
(d) Winks at him
Short Answer Questions
1. In his flustered outburst at the end of this section, what does Eccles call Harry?
2. What team was Harry's team playing the night the two groups shared a bottle of cider?
3. What drink is Janis drinking when Harry returns home?
4. Why does Mrs. Angstrom suggest that Janice's father will not call the police?
5. Which of the following is not a person that Ruth mentions at the pool when explaining why Harry thinks he has it good?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)